The Best Erotic Stories.

Our New Sex Slave II
by Dave
©

Gary sat naked in the corner of the living room as his parents fucked right in front of him. He watched as his mother took in John's cock, letting it slid into her tight, wet pussy. Gary watched in the corner and continued to jack off. He was naked still, as he was ordered to be. He yearned to fuck, for his cock was now aching from watching his parents making love for over an hour, cumming and yelling in orgasm. His sister still hadn't shown up, so they eventually got bored and fucked.

Finally, his mistriss looked up. "Oh, look John, our Gary needs something to fuck. Gary, if you wait one minute, I'll get you something," she said.

"Okay, mistriss. Thank you."

Linda stood up, and walked away to the other room. A minute later, she returned bearing an amazing amount of leather and toys, and dumped them on floor. She ordered Gary to move away and wait. Quickly, she somehow managed to hang up a leather holder so that he would be held in place, and told him to get inside it. Gary did as he was told, and his cock fit through one of the breaks in leather. Then, Linda got behind him, fastened it, and slammed a vibrator up his ass, on. Gary moaned in pleasure, and his parents fucked again.

Sarah arrived two hours later. Gary had fallen asleep after he came amazingly hard, spraying his cum everywhere until his father came over and sucked him, not wanting to waste the delicious man-fluids that erupted from his son's hot cock. John had sucked his son's hard cock until it finally stopped cumming, and then he removed the vibrator from his sons no-longer virgin asshole.

They knew it was Sarah by the delicate knock on the door, and Linda quickly stood up and threw on her robe, which covered her breasts and pussy, but left her legs unsupervised. She walked to the door, and opened it, and sure enough, there was Sarah. She had on a silk shirt that came down to her stomach and short shorts, exposing most of herself.

"Mom, where's dad? He told me it was urgent. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," said Linda, smiling, leading her to the living room. "Nothing is wrong, we just wanted to show you something," she said as they entered the living room. Suddenly, Sarah stopped, staring at her father, who was sitting on the couch, asleep, moaning, his cock erect. She could make out what he was saying.

"Oh . . . Gary . . . yes . . . . YES! Right . . .uhh . . ." he mumbled, and stopped. Sarah gazed at his six inches, and then looked over to her mother, and was greeted by a naked woman.

She yelped and stepped back. "Sarah, it's okay. We feel as though you would be a good sex toy for us. We want you, and we want you here, willing to be fucked and sucked and suck. We want to feel you, love you, caress you. You'll never have to work, and you'll get anything you want. You'll be able to fuck any of our friends slaves, or our friends. All you need to do is never, ever wear clothing again. I'm sure that you'll get used to it. Besides, it's nice not being restricted all the time." She slowly pushed her daughter to the leather couch, and they sat down, Sarah in between her moaning father and her mother.

"I'll never have to work?"

"Never."

Her eyes drifted to her naked, asleep brother, and to his cock, which, although limp, was a hefty and wide 8 inches in length. She nodded in his direction. "Can I get fucked by him?"

"Oh, Sarah, you can fuck anyone. And just show respect to me, your mistress, and your father, your master, and you won't be punished. Disobediance to us or other masters will result in punishment."

She nodded. "Alright, mistress, I will."

Linda shook John, who woke up. "Huh?" he said, confused.

"We've got a new slave to serve us," she said, motioning to Sarah. John smiled. "Now," Linda continued, "To demonstrate obediance, strip before us."

Sarah did as she was told, moving to the center of the room. Slowly, she removed the silk shirt, throwing it on the floor. Next came her shorts, and she casually slipped out of them, kicking them off. Her bra held up enormous tits, and her panties concealed a pussy, which was soon exposed, as were her tits, the bra and panties resting on the floor.

Linda gazed at her tight, pink pussy, and then at her large, firm breasts, and ordered her daughter to lay back on the floor, and she did as she was told. Gary stirred, and, upon seeing his sister naked, spoke. "Master, may I be released?"

John looked absently over at him, and stood up, stretching, his cock hard, and untied him. Gary got an up-close view of his sisters virgin pussy, just before his mother moved in, and rammed her tounge deep inside of it. Sarah moaned at her mothers tounges motion, and felt it inside of her, licking the wet pussy of her hot twenty year old virgin daughter. How she remained a virgin was a mystery, but she definitly was.

Linda expertly licked her daughters pussy, up and down inside of her, taking in her juices as they came out. Finally, after about five minutes of licking her daughter, she moved away, and probed her pussy with her fingers. When she felt the moment was right, she drilled them into her daughters cunt, and heard her moan in pleasure. As she continued to stuff fingers in her, she saw John move, and saw his ass in her face as he straddled her stomach, ramming his cock between his daughters huge tities. Gary jacked off furiously, growing harder again, as his mother fingered her daughter, and as his father fucked his daughters tits with his manhood. His balls clapped against the tits with a light skin-on-skin sound. Finally, Sarah yelled in pleasure, erupting tons of love fluid into her mothers face, who lapped it all up. John then moved straight forward, ramming his cock in his daughters mouth, and came, shooting a load into her mouth. After swallowing it all, John and Linda moved off, nodding.

"Looks like we've got another obedient slave."

Gary licked his lips in anticipation of fucking his sister.
Send all comments about this story to Dave.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.