The Best Erotic Stories.

Pictures of You
by BroDoSis
©

It all started about 6 weeks ago. Audrey, my 19 year old big sister, asked me to 'house sit' for her and her roommate April during spring break; they had a kitten and wanted me to look in on it for the week and a-half they would be away on a road trip.

'I'm serious, now: No Parties!! You get me and April thrown out of here and I'll have you killed! You can have some friends over, whatever--but NO PARTIES!!'

'Alright, alright,' I said, 'No parties. I'll probably just stop in and out once a day. Don't worry!'

Audrey and April rented a house on a secluded street in our home town. It was a nice place and they kept it up well. It definitely wasn't a 'party house' and I didn't intend to screw it up for them. I figured I'd swing by once a day and feed the cat; maybe rent a flick and hang out there on Friday or Saturday to get out of the house for a bit. Just having started my first year of college, it was my spring break as well and after a few days home with Mom I was already looking for escape.

So Friday night after hanging out with some friends, I went over to the house. I let myself in with the key Audrey provided and looked for a light switch. As I walked through the darkened house and into the kitchen, calling the cat, I suddenly felt this strange, exciting feeling; kind of like I was trespassing, I don't know...Like I had broken in and no one would know what I had done. I felt secret, invisible...powerful. My mind flashed on my sister's roommate, April...she was kind of hot and it didn't take long before the idea crossed my mind to take a peek at her things, her private things, her...VERY private things.

I felt a stirring in my groin. I fed the kitty and walked quietly to April's bedroom. My heart beat quickened as I entered the room, leaving the light off. The hall light illuminated some of her room, which was kind of a mess; and there was her dresser. I headed straight for it. I opened the top drawer and looked in, hoping to see some sexy underwear or lingerie. My cock was about halfway hard. But nope. Just regular old bras and undies, socks etc. I looked through the other drawers, careful not to move anything; my dick was now completely hard and I was determined to find something; to see a private side of my sister's friend April, to uncover some hidden secret. No one would ever know if I was careful and no one would be hurt. I continued my search.

I looked through her closet, under her bed, in her nightstand; I found tons of picture of her and her friends, tons of boring clothes and shoes, and tons of make-up and hair products. The only thing I found that was remotely exciting to me was a 1/2 empty package of condoms. They were in a desk drawer, covered with other junk, and I guessed that they hadn't been used in quite a while. What a let down. Free reign over a 19 year old college girl's room and I found zip. But, I suddenly thought, there was another 19 year old college girl's room in this house...my sister Audrey's. Audrey was 5'8", brunette, she had a great body and my friends constantly reminded me of how unbelievably hot she was. Still possessed by that strange, turned-on urge (and a rock hard cock), I proceeded into Audrey's room.

I had butterflies in my stomach as I walked toward her dresser and opened the top drawer...Hey!! This was more like it! First thing I saw was a bunch of bras; I picked out a sheer black one and held it up. Completely see-through. Very sexy. Images of my super-cute sister Audrey wearing it...and ONLY it, filled my imagination. Now that's really weird, I thought, I'm thinking of Audrey and getting sexually excited...but the stiff rod in my pants was absolute proof. I tossed it on her bed. There were many mundane items in the drawer, but rooting around some more, I came up with a two thongs; one black and one pink. Whoah.

My mind reeled with images of my brunette, 19 year old sister clad in one of these skimpy things; that perfect ass, those long, tanned legs...I was practically feverish. This curious mixture of forbidden knowledge, shame and guilt, and sexual frenzy had completely taken over. I threw the thongs onto the bed. I walked across the room and searched the rest of the places where I thought I'd find some treasure. Not much; a letter from an ex-boyfriend, which I read thoroughly but frankly found pathetic; and a pair of men's underwear. No big deal; I knew my sister had been around a bit.

She was a beautiful girl and had her fair share of guys chasing her; one must have caught up to her every now and then. Did she keep these as a souvenir or had someone left them here by mistake? My imagination went crazy again; visions of Audrey, wearing the sheer black bra and tiny black thong, blowing a muscled college-dude, his hard penis poking out of the hole in the front of his briefs...Or Audrey, after the fuck of her life, stashing this guy's undies and sleeping with them every night, clutched at her cheek like a stuffed animal...

In a strange way, fantasizing about Audrey here in her bedroom made me feel as if I were a part of her sex life. She would never know it, but I had become intimate with her. I took a photo of her and April from her desk and brought it over to her bed. I put it down next to the bra and the thongs and unzipped my pants. Staring down at my sister's underwear and a picture of her beautiful, smiling face, I pulled my jeans down and began stroking my hard cock. Earlier I had noticed a pair of high heels on the floor among a jumble of other shoes; I trotted over and grabbed them, tossing them into the mix. Jerking off intensely, I imagined my sister Audrey standing in front of me in bra, thong and pumps, smiling as she posed for me while I beat my meat. I went back to the desk to look for more pictures. None seemed suitable to jerk off to...until I found a big manilla envelope in one of the bottom drawers and opened it. What the...

The manilla envelope was filled with pictures of naked women; all posing either nude or in super-hot outfits. They spilled out of the envelope and onto the floor. I reached over for the lamp by the bed and knelt down to pick them up, staring in amazement. It must have took me a full 10 seconds until I realized that these were all pictures of my sister Audrey!!

My imagination paled in comparison to what was in these pictures. Audrey on her bed in stockings and garters, legs spread wide, fingering her cunt. A totally naked Audrey from behind, on all fours, purple vibrator protruding from her ass. Audrey in the chair by her window, sitting up ultra-straight and pulling on her pinched nipples, a look of ecstasy on her face. Audrey...presenting herself to me as the hottest fuck-toy I had ever seen. I was as experienced as any other 18 year old college student, but my girls I had had sex with never came close to this level of sexual heat. There must have been 30 or 40 pics in the pile...almost all of them showed Audrey playing with herself in every way imaginable.

The ones where she was looking directly into the camera were my favorites. She was looking directly at me as she finger-fucked herself, licked her own hard nipples, and pulled her ankles up behind her head for the camera. I went back to the bed and beat off harder than I ever had before. My sister now had no secrets from me. I was getting to know every inch of her young body and every wicked thought in her head. I poured over the pictures one by one; over and over. I finally came in a great gob of cum that flew across her bed and onto the side of the headboard. Some jizz hit her pillow and a few drops landed on the pics. I cleaned up my mess and decided to borrow the pile of pics for a bit; to take them home and try to scan them into my computer for posterity. I would never need a porno mag ever again if I had this collection to jerk off to. I straightened out the room, got my shit together and left for home, ecstatic.

The next morning I spent about 4 hours scanning every last photo onto computer disks but it was well worth it. I beat off 2 or 3 more times as I worked; these pictures got me so hot I couldn't control myself. Questions formulated in my mind: who took them? Why did she have them, rather than the photographer? Why were they all solo shots? I would wonder about these things as I gazed at the pics; then I would see Audrey dressed in knee high boots and nothing else, squatting with spread legs exposing her completely shaven pussy, or Audrey fucking herself with that purple vibrator, her panties around her ankles, and I'd forget what the hell I was thinking about. I studied the pics like they contained the meaning of life itself; close-ups of her pussy, the knob of her clitoris, the bumps on her nipples, the pucker of her little brown asshole, and every sensual, sexual look that a brother should never know. I was far too turned on for guilt. I had really hit paydirt, but I had to get the pics back before April and Audrey returned home on Sunday. I decided to return later that night and replace them.

I put the envelope in my gym bag and headed for the door to grab some dinner. The phone rang. I almost didn't answer it, but for some reason, I did. 'Hello?'

'Matt--it's me.' Holy shit!! It was Audrey! Was she calling to tell me she was coming back home early?

'Audrey! What's up? Um, how's your vaca going?'

'My vaca's over, Matt, I was called home for an emergency at work. But listen. I need to talk to you'. Home? Over? Shit--I still had the photos!!

'Why? What's up?' I had a horrible feeling I already knew the answer.

'Something's...Did you have a fucking party? I told you not to have a party!' She was really upset; almost yelling into the phone.

'No! No, no party...What's wrong?'

'You didn't have any friends over?'

'No! Just me! Calm down, Audrey!'

'Just get over here now.' Then she hung up.

Man. What do I do? Deny everything? Fess up? Play dumb? I grabbed the envelope, stuffed it into the back of my pants and jumped into my car.

I was at Audrey's in a matter of minutes. I walked in and she immediately began interrogating me again. April was nowhere to be seen, Audrey was dressed as if she had just gotten home from the office where she worked; heels, stockings, skirt, blouse and jacket. I tried my best to calm her down. After a few deep breaths, she said 'Something's missing from my room. Something personal and private. She looked as if she were going to cry. 'Matty if one of your friends took something from my room I need to know...' She had no clue that it had been me. I felt terrible; she trusted me and I betrayed her.

I shut her up quick; I could see how upset she was and it was killing me. 'Audrey. I have the pictures.'

'What? You? WHAT??' She was dumbfounded. I was terrified. How would she react to my having seen those pictures of her...secret life? Murder? 'Oh, thank god!!' Then, quickly, 'You haven't shown them to anyone, have you? Tell me?!' To my great amazement and relief, she seemed relieved that I had the pics...did she actually say 'thank god'?

'No, I didn't show anyone.' I swallowed hard. 'I guess I'm busted for snooping around your room and stuff; I accidentally found these and brought them home overnight. I guess I'm kinda embarrassed myself...' Hopefully she would think I had taken them home to jerk off to; what I hoped she'd miss was that I had an opportunity to make copies... I took the envelope out and put it on the kitchen table. 'Sorry, Audrey. You probably think I'm a sicko or something.'

A Pause. 'No, I don't. I could see why you might think I was, though...Ah, look--I took those myself for Evan last summer. For when he was away at school...I sent them to him in the mail. It used to really...excite me to pose for him. I stole them from him when we were breaking up because I didn't trust him anymore; I was afraid he'd plaster them all over town or on the internet and I'd be ruined. I thought maybe you had a party and he or one of his friends stole them back.' She held the envelope closed as if it were radio-active. 'Let's just forget it, Ok? Yes?'

'Well, yeah, sure, ok...Look, I'm sorry I got you so upset and I'm sorry I snooped through your stuff. Forgive me?'

She smiled at me. 'Sure. Just not a word of this to anyone. K?'

'K', I said as I headed for the door. I couldn't get over the fact that she seemed to be fine with the fact that I had seen the pictures and most likely had taken them home to masturbate over...I had to ask.

I paused in the doorway. 'You...It doesn't bother you at all that...I mean, I've...'

She shook her head. 'No. Well, I'm a little embarrassed, sure, and I'm pissed that you went through my stuff...' She looked at me, confused, somehow.

'Audrey, what?' I asked. 'What were you going to say?'

She sat in the recliner and continued. 'You're my brother...I don't know...I mean we grew up together. We took baths together! I guess to me it's not the same as any other guy seeing me like that. Maybe it's a little weird that you took them home to...uh...' Audrey paused. She looked me straight in the eye over the top of her glasses. 'Did you?'

I was stuck. If I said no, I didn't masturbate to your pictures, she would want to know why I took them home...I had to say yes. She'd be freaked out then, for sure. I sat down on the edge of the couch facing her. Looking down at the carpet, I told her what I had to. 'Yeah. I did. They're really hot, Audrey! Any guy would've had to do the same thing. I hope you understand', I pleaded.

She was blushing a little. She smiled and said, 'I guess that's a little flattering in a weird way; so I can't be mad about it, I don't know.' She looked up at me. 'The ones with the purple...vibrator were Evan's favorites.' Oh, yes, I thought, I know those pictures very well. Were we really having this conversation? I couldn't beleive how cool she was being about this. 'Men love that. Right?' she asked, a genuinely curious look on her face.

'Love...pictures of women with vibrators and stuff? Yeah, I guess...Yeah.'

'Were those your favorites too?' she asked. What do I say? My cock started to tingle. Tell the truth, I thought. She's beeing really cool about this whole thing. Just go with the flow.

'Uh...no. I actually liked the ones where you're...Jeez, Audrey, I'm sorry but I'm finding it hard to talk about this...I still feel terrible and--'

'Oh, come on! We're both adults, right? We both know everybody masturbates. Besides, you're my brother! We've always been able to talk about anything. So tell me: wich ones did you like best? I'm really curious.'

I shifted my position on the couch to accomidate my hardening penis. 'OK, well...The ones where you've got the knee high boots on and ...you've...you're completely shaved. Those...well, I just had to...' I couldn't say it.

'Had to what?' There was an intense look in her eye that I found vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place it...She took off her grey jacket. 'You just had to do what?'

'Masturbate,' I said, perhaps a little too loudly; trying to show that I could keep up my end of the rapidly escalating conversation. 'Jerk off.'

The look on her face intensified even more. Suddenly I knew where I had seen it before: in the dirty pictures, as she diddled herself for the camera. Was it my imagination, or was her breathing becoming more rapid? I stole a quick glance down at her chest and watched her tits rising and falling with each breath, her obviously hardened nipples impossible to hide, even under her blouse and bra.

'They really turned you on, huh?' she asked.

'Yeah, probably just as much as the posing turned you on. Right?'

She nodded. 'I loved it.' She sat back in her chair and crossed her legs. 'It made me feel sexy and beautiful...Evan would use them to masturbate with, as well. I would get so turned thinking about him jerking off to pictures of me playing with myself, it would really get me off...' She was really into this confessional now; she was visibly excited and perhaps getting a little carried away. 'We would get together whenever we could and sometimes I would pick out an outfit for him and just finger myself for him, no camera. He would sit on the chair near my closet and jerk off, watching me do it. Watching him stroke his cock and come was so...' She shivered in her chair. 'I miss it a lot'.

'I guess so...I can tell you're really turned on right now just thinking about it,' I said as I looked directly at her protruding nipples. 'To be honest with you, so am I.'

She looked down at the bulge at the front of my pants, which I was no longer trying to hide. 'Yes, you are.' A long moment of silence passed as we checked each other's body parts for signs of excitement. Then we shot each other slightly embarrassed but intense looks. Then suddenly Audrey looked at me like she was intensely trying to figure something out; like she was trying to read me...

'So you liked looking at pictures of me...playing with myself...' she asked, as she slowly opened her knees, giving me a very generous glimpse of her upper thighs; she was wearing garters and white lace panties. 'And you liked them so much, you had to jerk yourself off...' she continued, reaching down and slipping her skirt up to her thighs until her pantied crotch was in plain view. 'Am I reading this right, Matt? Is this OK? Tell me no and we'll forget it...' She was undoing the buttons on her crisp white blouse. 'How about the real thing, Matt?'

I was speechless. My cock raged as I wondered what I should say. I finally stammered, 'Uh, Audrey...I think we're both on the same wavelength here...If this is cool with you, it's definitely cool with me. It's OK, right?' We knew what was about to happen, but we needed to be sure; neither one of us wanted to hurt the other. Just then, Audrey looked at me nervously and slumped down in the chair and moved a hand to the front of her panties.

'My god...' I said out loud as she started rubbing the crotch of her pretty white undies. She smiled broadly as she heard my comment. I watched her from about 5 feet away, my eyes burning a hole in her groin. She lifted a leg and placed it over one arm of the chair, spreading her legs. Her skirt was now pulled up to her waist. I could see that the panties she wore were thonged. Her eyes were probing mine intensely, trying to be sure I was OK with this. Satisfied, she loosened up and went with it.

'You like my stockings, Matt?' She ran a hand up and down the stocking on her thigh with one hand as she rubbed her cunt with the other. I stared like a moron taking it all in.

'I don't know what to say, Audrey. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen...'

Now she was perfectly comfortable with the situation. She wanted to have some fun. 'Am I so hot that you're getting turned on? Do you want to...take out your cock and stroke it while you watch me?' she asked, running her hands up and down her thighs. 'Hmm?'

I didn't say a word. Audrey had taken a huge chance revealing herself like this, initiating this...whatever it was. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them down to my knees. Slipping my briefs down, I revealed my hard cock in all it's glory. It felt so good to be freed from my pants, and I couldn't believe how much I liked my sister Audrey staring at it like a hungry dog at a bone. She looked a little surprised, I think, at the size and thickness of my dick. I was very proud of it; she was obviously pleased with it as well. 'Take them off, Matty. All the way off.' As I complied, Audrey undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and took it off, revealing a sheer white bra. Practically see-through. Her beautiful full breasts looked wonderful through the sheer material. Nude from the waist down, my cock sticking straight up in my lap, I watched Audrey as she squeezed her big c-cup titties in both hands. 'Mmm... Does this turn you on, Matt? Are you going to beat your meat while you watch me? Hmm?'

I simply could not speak. I put my left hand around the top of my cock and began slowly stroking. Audrey smiled and chuckled playfully. She ran her hands through her long brown hair, then went back to work on her pussy. The thong didn't quite cover her asshole and cunt, which I could see was not completely shaven but very neatly trimmed. Her legs, wearing the black stockings and heels, were exquisite; long, lean and smooth. Her tits bounced a bit as she massaged her cunt, and she looked back at me and watched my fist pumping my pecker. She was getting hot. 'Yeah, baby...You like to watch me rub my pussy? Hmm?' I hoped she wasn't waiting for a response to her questions because I had lost the power of speech. I sat mesmerized as my sister sat up, smiled at me, and slid a hand under the top of her panties.

She was fingering herself underneath the thong; looking dreamily at my cock and balls as I beat off. 'How about this? Hm? This turn you on, Matt?' she asked; I detected a slight tremor in her voice as she spoke. 'Spread your knees a little. I can't see your balls. Yeah, perfect. Matty, you look so good sitting there, jerking off for your sister. Does it feel good?' I nodded. She slipped her hand down further and slipped a finger into her cunt. 'Hhhhhhhhh...Yeah? Your big cock feels good when you jerk off?' We were both breathing heavily now, staring at each others' groins. 'You like doing it with me, Matty? Hm?' She stood up and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor and she stepped away from it. She stood before me wearing only her underwear. 'Do I look good, Matt? Do I look sexy?'

'Yes Audrey. Ohhh...You're so fucking hot I can't believe it. Show me your body.' She had a truly fantastic bod and I increased the intensity of my work. 'Show me everything.'

'Hmmm...What do you want to see, Matt? Tell me what to do. I want you to watch me.' Still fingering her cunt under her panties, she was watching my hand on my cock as she awaited my answer.

'Take your bra off. Show me your tits. Yeah.' Her erect nipples were poking through the sheer fabric of the white brassiere. She reached up for the front snap and stopped, teasing me. 'Oh, god, Audrey...Take it off, I need to see your big beautiful tits.' She slowly removed the bra, toying with me as I sat and stared. When the bra was off, she shook her shoulders a little, making her tits jiggle. They were truly phenomenal.

'Oooooh, you like them, don't you, Matt! Yeah!' Audrey pushed them together and jiggled them. 'You like Audrey's big boobies, little brother?'

'Yes. Yes. Especially in the pictures where you suck on them,' I said desperately. In a split second, she raised one breast up to her mouth and started licking and kissing the nipple. 'Mmmm....' she moaned as she ran her tongue over its hard pink tip.

God, I wasn't sure how much more I could take...or how much farther this might go. I poured on the power as I beat my meat into my fist; you could actually hear loud smacking sounds as I pulled my pecker. 'Tell me Matt. Tell me what you want!' she demanded as she stood in front of me fingering her cunt, big beautiful boobs hanging just a few feet from my face. Suddenly she reached down into my lap and cupped my balls in her hand! She gave them a gentle squeeze and stroked them as she said, 'What next Matt? I like this. I like playing with myself for you. What do you want to see?' We looked deeply into each other's eyes as she felt my balls and I felt as if there was a new understanding between us. We would never be the same siblings ever again.

'Show me your cunt, Audrey. I want to see your pussy.' She then lifted her leg and put one high-heeled foot on the arm of the couch nearest me. 'You want to see my cunt? Ooooh, my wet, juicy cunt...' She pulled the front of the thong over to the side, exposing her delicious vagina just inches away from my face. It was so close I could smell that wonderful sex smell. My mouth watered. 'There it is. Do you like it? It's so wet right now, from watching you stroking your big, thick cock, Matt.' She spread the rather large, brownish-pink pussy lips with one hand and rubbed the entire mound with the other. Her fine, downy cunt hair was damp and dewy.

While she displayed her cunt to me, she let out a huge breathy sigh; she had found her clit and was rubbing it softly. 'Ohhh there it is. Oooooh, I'm rubbing my clit for you, Matt. I'm gonna make myself come...just like in the pictures...'

Her breathing became moaning as she worked towards her own orgasm. I was staring mere inches away as she played with herself. I just couldn't take it anymore; I'm not really sure what I was thinking; or if I was thinking at all, but I moved my face just a little bit closer and suddenly I was eating my sister's pussy. "Ohhhh, Matt!! Uhhhhh......Yeah...' She quickly grabbed me by the hair with one hand and pushed my face deeper into her groin while holding her thong to the side with the other. She threw her glasses onto the couch. I brought both hands up to her ass to hold her still while my tongue flew over pussy. 'Keep stroking your dick, Matt...Keep going! Don't stop!'

As I brought one hand back to my cock and began stroking again, I marveled at how good my sister's pussy tasted. She was soaking wet and soon my face was slick with her cunt juice. 'Oh, Oh, Ohhhh...Matt...'

Then she abruptly took a step back from me, and, panting like an animal, said, 'Jesus, Matt...I don't know what's happening...I don't know whether this is right or not...' She looked like someone who had almost jumped off a cliff but stopped right at the edge...'I was just about to come, then, while you were licking me...licking my...'

I stood up and, still holding my hard penis, walked over to her. I put my arm on her shoulder. 'It's OK if you want to stop, Audrey. If you're changing your mind, I understand. This is some heavy stuff going on! I think we both went a little too far.' I looked at her, smiling. I really didn't want to stop; this was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. But I also truly did not want to hurt my sister.

'But that's just it, Matt, I don't know...This is soooo great, but...' She was deeply conflicted and looked like she was about to burst into tears. I felt terrible for allowing this to go as far as it did. I put my arms around her and hugged. She held me tightly and I could tell by the movement of her shoulders that she was sobbing.

We stood, holding each other close, for a few minutes...I stroked her hair and said, 'OK, Audrey, it's alright. We're fine. Really. Calm down.' Soon, she had stopped sobbing and was resting her head on my chest. But there was just no way I could be holding a beautiful, half naked girl in my arms and resist temptation. I moved my hands up and down her naked back in slow caresses. As I stroked her body, feeling the mounds of her tits pressing on my chest, I became aware that my cock, completely limp for the last few minutes, had begun hardening again, moving against Audrey's stomach. She lowered her arms from my neck and put them on my butt, lightly feeling and squeezing my cheeks. I grabbed her thonged ass with my other hand; we both looked into each other's eyes, and she moved her lips to mine and we kissed. Long, slowly and deeply. Soon we were back in heat, losing control.

After making out for a bit, Audrey reached down and took my stiff dick in her hand. She started to stroke it; it was rock hard again. 'Oh, Matt...I have to make you come...Let's go into my room.' She turned and walked down the hall. I took off my t-shirt and followed. Audrey sat down on her bed and removed her panties, staring at my now naked body as she did. She sat down at the head of the bed and leaned her back up against the headboard. Still in stockings, garter belt and heels, she said, 'Stand right there, Matt. Just stand there and watch me for a while.' Apparently she still believed we could just watch each other masturbate. I was skeptical...She reached under her pillow and removed the infamous purple vibrator! Sliding down onto her back and spreading her legs as wide as the would go, she closed her eyes and started to slide the tip of the vibrator around her now fully nude pussy. 'Yeah', she whispered. 'Yeah...just stay there and watch me, Matt. Watch me fuck myself. Mmm...Just like in the pictures...Stay there...Oh...'

She reached down and with the other hand, turned the vibe on. A light buzzing sound emitted and she started squirming as she rubbed it over the mound of her pussy. 'Ooooooh....This turn you on, Matt? Watching me fuck myself? Oh, it feels wonderful on my little pink clit...' Occasionally she would push the tip of the dildo an inch or two into her hole, but mostly she rubbed it around the top of her pussy lips, stimulating her clit. With her other hand, she reached under her ass and poked her butthole with the tip of her finger. Her hips were moving. She was getting really hot. Orgasm couldn't have been far off. My dick was throbbing. 'Mmmmm...MMm! Ohhhh! Go ahead Matt! Jerk that big cock for me! Show me what you did! Show me how you beat off to my pictures! Do it for me now!'

I moved closer to the bed. Knees slightly bent, one hand cupping my balls, I started beating my meat furiously, never taking my eyes off of my 19 year old sister's perfect pussy. Stepping even closer, I decided to try to heat her up a bit...'How does it feel, Audrey? How does that vibrator feel on your clit? Hmm? Gonna come, Audrey? You gonna come while you watch me stroke my big fat hard cock?' Hearing me talk like that, seeing me working my dick just inches away from her, her face changed; she looked as if she were about to cry. 'Look at it, Audrey! Look at my hand while I jerk my thick cock! Look at my balls!' I pulled on my scrotum and gently squeezed my nuts. 'Oh, fuck, Audrey...You want me to come? Huh?' She shook her head furiously. 'I'm gonna cum right on your face!'

She was in an absolute frenzy now, she had inserted the vibrator completely into her wet vagina and her finger completely disappeared into her butt up to the third knuckle. Her face was contorted into a look of agony and anger while she pumped her pussy and asshole. 'Uhn, Uhn, Unh, Ohh, ahh...' She was coming. Her face turned red; the skin on her neck and chest was covered in pink blotches. I stood next to the bed facing her. I watched her face as I continued to pound; I had no idea what was coming next. She slid the vibe out of her cunt and tossed it onto the floor. Rubbing the entire mound of her cunt so intensely that her hand was a blur, she turned to face me, sitting on the edge of her bed.

She begged me, 'Cum on me Matt. Give me your cum! Squirt your sister's face with cum from your big dick!' My cock was inches away from her face; our roles were completely reversed from out on the couch when I lost my head and ate her pussy. She was about to lose hers and return the favor. Before I knew what was happening, she was blowing me. She had the base of my shaft in one hand and moved her head back and forth over my long, hard cock; I could feel the head of my dick at the back of her throat. Watching each other masturbate would have been great, but now my sister was sucking my cock! I was in heaven as she licked and swallowed my member. 'Ohhhh baby...Ohhh..Audrey I want to fuck you. Please let me fuck you...' My ears heard myself say the words, but I couldn't believe I had said them! We had definitely lost all self-control. Audrey looked up at me, my cock in her mouth, and smiled. Like a shot, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, opening her cunt with 2 fingers. I took that as a 'yes'...I dived on top of my sister and plunged my pecker into her sopping pussy.

We fucked like animals, grunting and screeching and yelping as I banged her as hard as I could. My dick had never been inside such a wet, warm and wonderful pussy. I stared into her eyes as I fucked her until she came a second time. I was so worked up from all the jerking off, I was ready to blow like a geyser, and soon. Between grunts, Audrey managed to say 'CumMMMM! On! My! Face! Uh! Cum! OHH! On! My! Face!' As soon as I felt the jizz rising in my dick, I pulled out of Audrey's hole and moved up so my ass was directly over her tits. She started playing with her nipples as she said, 'Ooooh Matt! Cum on me! Yeah!' She closed her eyes and waited for my cum. I stroked it for a few seconds and it was all over. Groaning loudly, I unleashed a huge load of thick, white cum on her face and neck. I milked every last drop of goo and watched as it dripped down onto Audrey's cheek. She reached up and pushed some of it into her mouth, licking it from her lips and smiling as she swallowed it. I collapsed in exhaustion next to her.

After a few minutes, Audrey said, 'I guess it was just meant to be...I tried as hard as I could to hold back. But I couldn't...'

'We couldn't hold back because we couldn't find sufficient reason to. If we're both OK with it, why shouldn't we do it?'

'No reason, Matty. No reason at all....'

Our lives would never be the same.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by BroDoSis.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.