The Best Erotic Stories.

My Dad's Wife
by Sudipta
©

Hi everybody!

My name is Dipa. I am from India. This is the story of how I became new wife of my Dad and mother of his baby.

Mom died when I was just admitted in college 1st year. One day I came home from my college that day in late December and found Dad sitting in the living room looking like his world had collapsed. When I asked what was wrong, he said nothing. I knew that he attended one marriage ceremony (one of his friend who is hardly two years junior to him) yesterday night. I had suspected that something was going on.

I didn't want to leave Dad all alone - he had taken it real hard when Mom died. They had been married for over 19 years when she died. I had hoped Christmas would cheer things up, but it turned into a real 'downer' for us both. Dad's only 36 ( He got married at the age of 17 only & then my mother was only 15 years old) and a nice looking guy. He's about 5'11" and 153 lbs. or so, in good shape. I told him to get a date - go out and celebrate New Years - live it up a little. He was single again.

On New Year's eve I bought a large bottles of whiskey . I was determined to liven things up. I never drink, even wine, so I didn't realize how much whiskey I had purchased for just two people. That evening after a late dinner, I went upstairs and showered. I guess subconsciously I may have wanted to turn Dad on. I remember admiring myself in the mirror. At 5'2" and a 34-28-35 figure, I thought I looked pretty good ( most probably better than his friends wife who got married few days back). I put on my saree (Indian dress) and went downstairs to welcome in the New Year with Dad.

He was sitting on the sofa with his stocking feet up on the coffee table watching the TV - it was 10:30, so we had an hour and a half before the ball dropped.

"Happy New Year! Let's do a little celebrating!" I poured the whiskey in the glasses, and gave one to him. He was not ready to drink initially. But I told him, "Dad, you are my only friend and after the death of my mother. I do not go out too with my friends just for you now can't you have beer with me. Dad, don't break my heart, please Dad" I made him emotional. He got up smilingly and got the whiskey with some roasted Chicken in a plate. but later on he started sipping it up.

After one glass he said that he wouldn't take another glass. But I said, "Please Dad, you are my only friend, Please have one more." Slowly and surely she started becoming emotional and put one of his arm around my shoulder and while sipping the whiskey. In the next hour we finished the bottle. I know he was more relaxed and loose than he had been all year. I was definitely beginning to feel the drink.

I turned the overhead lights off. It was so warm that I loose my saree (Indian dress) and sat back down, cuddling up to him as he put his arm around me. My left hand was resting lightly on top his thigh. We talked freely each other. Then I asked him why he feels so sad. I am doing all the jobs what my mother used to do. Is there anything left. When a nice slow song came on, I pulled him up and said, "Let's dance. Dance with me - it's New Year's Eve." At first he said no but I insisted and he gave in.

I finally got him to hold me close and dance the way you're suppose to on a slow dance. When I pulled him even closer and laid my head on his shoulder I found out why he had been holding me off - he had an erection, a big one. I could feel it pressing against my abdomen. It may have been all the champagne, but when I realized what was pressing against me, I felt a sudden rush of warmth in my pubic area and felt my pussy becoming moist. He tried to pull away but I held him tighter and pressed against him, enjoying the feel of his hard erection against me and the knowledge that I was causing it.

At that moment, I noticed on the TV. I whispered, "Daddy, it's the New Year." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. As we kissed I parted my lips and gently probed his closed lips with my tongue. Just when I thought he wasn't going to respond he hugged me tightly and opened his lips. I thrust my tongue as deep into his mouth as I could and pressed my hips against him, grinding my pelvis against his hard prick. Dad kissed me back, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, playing with my tongue. I could feel my pussy beginning to react, becoming wet, aching to be touched.

Finally we broke the kiss, both of us breathing heavily. He looked at me and said, "Dipa, we can't...we shouldn't be doing this. It isn't right."

I just continued to hold him tight and told him, "Daddy, I'm not some kid you're taking advantage of... I'll be twenty after few months... I'm a grown woman. I know what we're doing, and I know what I want...I want you." I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him as deeply as I could.Taking his hand, I guided it up at my top and placed it on my breast over my saree. I moaned softly as his hand massaged my breast, rubbing it against the palm of his hand. I had never felt such an intense sensation in my vulva and my vagina before as I pressed against him - an ache, a deep desire, to feel him touch me - to feel him in me.

He was really tensed at that time. He pulled my saree (Indian dress) from my body and thrown it on the floor. Then he started pulling my petticoat. He pressed my legs with his legs and could feel the heat from my cunt it was now stark naked as I had no panty underneath. Then He started to undo my blouse and the bra and got hold of my blouse. He tore my blouse and thrown it on the floor, now I was left only in the bra. He got hold of it and unhooked it from my back. And threw it on the floor and now I was completely naked beneath him.

I fumbled with his trouser letting them fall around his ankles. I pushed his briefs down freeing his cock. Taking his warm hard cock in my hand, I was amazed at its size. Now I took hold of his 9 inches cock in my hand and exclaimed, "Oh it's a monster, too big ". Dad isn't a large man physically,but his rigid fully erect cock was too big. Living together over the years I had seen Dad naked before, but never with an erection. And grasping his prick in my hand, I kissed it, licking its large plump head gently and then slipped it between my lips deep into my mouth. I heard Dad moan and felt him grip my head as he began to slowly pump his prick into my mouth, fucking it gently like it was a pussy with a tongue in it caressing his large prick.

He was being careful not push himself too deep into throat, but I wanted it even deeper. I pushed forward feeling the large head pressing against my throat...I paused, let my self relax, and felt the large head of his prick slip down into my throat. God, it was tight. Daddy moaned, "Oh dammit Dipa, if you keep on I'm going to cum."

I had to slip my mouth back off his prick...I couldn't hold it in my throat very long. I looked up at him and told him, "I want you to cum. I want to you to cum in my mouth. Fuck my mouth...fuck it like it's a pussy."

I looked at his prick and there was a large drop of pre-cum getting ready to drip from it...I quickly caught it with my tongue. I was surprised at how sweet it tasted. I put my hands behind his thighs and pulled him to me taking his rigid prick deep into my mouth. Dad held my head between his hands and began to stroke his prick into my mouth. After a minute or so I felt his legs tremble. I sucked even harder, and moving one hand to his large sac, began to gently squeeze and massage his balls. With a loud groan he pushed his prick deep into my throat and literally erupted. I was startled by the force of the first shot of cum that hit the back of my throat...then he flooded my mouth with spurt after spurt of hot cum. He must have had a year's worth of passion pent up in him waiting to be released. I could feel his cum dripping from my chin and getting on my breasts as I swallowed trying to keep up with the torrent of cum I had released from him.

After a minute or so, he gripped me under my arms and lifted me to my feet. He kissed me and then pushed me gently down on the sofa. Leaning over me he kissed me, tasting his own cum still on my lips and tongue. He whispered, "Dipa, that was wonderful... really wonderful. Now I'm going to do it for you." He pinched the nipple and I groaned and said, "Suck your daughter's nipples, you dog, suck it." Now he obeyed me and started sucking my nipples one by one till it became more than half inch.

It was standing erect with his suck. I was sitting on the sofa reclining backward, my ass on the front edge of the seat. Naked, Dad sat down on the floor between my legs. He placed a hand under each of my thighs and lifted them and spread them wide. He whispered to me, "Hold your legs...spread them wide open for me." I wrapped my arms around my legs just above my knees and held them there, almost back to my breasts. I was totally exposed to him - I had never felt this exposed even in the stirrups at the doctor's office - I almost climaxed when I felt his breath on the swollen lips of my pussy.

When he sucked the folds of my pussy lips into his mouth and probed my pussy with his tongue, He sucked her furiously and tasting and teasing my clitoris. I was moaning, "aaaaaaaaaah...aaauchh...uhhhhhh... suck me dad suck my ass too, you ass sucker... he started sucking my ass to even he placed one finger in my ass. I did climax, so suddenly I almost lost my grip on my legs as I felt the intense sensation in my body and in my cunt. He felt my body shudder with my orgasm and slowed down.

He would just lick up through the swollen lips and lightly touch my clit with the tip of his tongue. He kept this up until I could no longer stand it and I finally moaned, "OH Daddy...Daddy, I want you. I want you now...I want to feel you in me." My vagina started twitching his mouth. I was too hot now pumping my hips vigorously. I was going to give him my cunt milk for the first time in my life and he wanted to swallow it fully.

He sucked me hard. I groaned, "Aaaaaah soooon I am cummmming in your mouth, ahhha it feels soooooo gooood...". I arched my legs and started shooting my load of cum in his mouth he gulped it all and loved it in his mouth. He became a dog and sucked every drop of it. I looked happy now. "I love you my darling, " I said to him while kissing him on his lips and sucking his mouth. Now he did not feel ashamed.

We stretched out on the couch with him between my legs. I reached down, took his hard prick, rubbed its head against my dripping pussy and placed its head between the lips of my wet pussy - I was so wet I was sure that I had to be getting my juices all over the sofa. I told him to put a pillow under my hips so that he can insert it properly in my cunt without hurting me. He obeyed me. He pulled a pillow and put it beneath my hips.

Now he could see my cunt completely. He rubbed his cock to my pussy again and tried to insert it in my hole but its' size was too big and my hole was too tight and virgin. I put my legs wide apart so that he can insert his cock in it but of no use.

Then he stood up and got the oil bottle and rubbed it on his dick and some on my cunt entrance. Now he was able to insert some of his cock in my cunt hole and he started pushing it in slowly while I gasped and cried, "Oh no! It is too big and fat leave me, leave me..."

But he also enjoyed this act too. Now he was furious as I started to resist him again. He thrust it with full power in my cunt and I cried, "Uhhhh Ohhh mother! Stop this." But now he grabbed my shoulders with his hands and started to pump his cock in and out. He was pumping furiously and I was crying, "For god's sake leave me out, go away."

He told me, "Wait Dipa you will enjoy it after a while." He started pumping it in and out slowly and steadily now and I gasped and moaned, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA...FUCK ME.... TORE MY CUNT....., INVADE ME, RAPE ME... OOOOHHHHH MOM..." I giggled and moaned heavily now. He was also moaning heavily. He speeded up his thrusts and I also moved my hips up and down. Our bodies were burning like fire now. Both of us were creating a strange sound. Dad started to fuck me with long strokes, drawing his prick almost out of my pussy and then thrusting back down into me.

Each time he bottomed out I could feel the head of his prick pushing into my cervix. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and gripped the cheeks of his butt in my hands and pulled him into me as I pushed my hips up to meet the downward thrusts of his hard prick. I had never felt anything so big or so deep in me. I could feel my pussy lips stretching as he pulled his prick back and my body aching, anticipating the feel of it plunging back into the depths of my throbbing pussy.

I felt Dad change the angle of his thrusts slightly, causing the top of his prick to rub against my clitoris, trapping my clit between our pubic bones when he thrust deep into my pussy. As the head of his prick slipped into me, Dad buried it all way in my aching cunt - I felt the head of his prick pushing against my cervix, the neck of my uterus, and I climaxed again, even more intense than before.

I moaned, "Oh My God... Oh Daddy. I didn't know... it's never felt so good. OH GOD, don't stop. Fuck me... That's it fuck me hard." I could feel his thrusting speed up as the tension in my body kept building higher and higher, pushing me closer to the edge of a climax. He buried his prick even deeper into me, groaned and held it there.

When I felt his prick throbbing, pouring his cum deep into me, I was pushed over that crest and I felt the spasms in my pussy around his throbbing prick as my climax swept over me. Dad slowly stroked his prick in and out my drenched pussy, milking the last bit of cum from his prick. I was soaked. I could feel his cum and my pussy juices running down the cheeks of my ass as he stroked his prick into me.

"Oh Daddy," I moaned softly, "I didn't know it could be this good. Lord, I feel so good right now...so satisfied." I kissed him gently and just held him in my arms atop me, his prick still buried deep in my pussy. I had never felt more sensual and, it may sound odd, more beautiful than I did at that moment. I said while gasping and moaning, "Now I will become your child's mother, now you are my husband. We will start our new life."

We lay there and talked for about 30 minutes and then made love again. We went to bed after that but not to sleep. We made love twice more that night. Dad said I was making him feel like a 20-year-old. After that I became his wife and we used to sleep together in the same bed. But when I became pregnant we both decided to move on to another city so that nobody can know who is my child's father. We both know it. We shifted (As because Dad took transfer to Mumbai, he is a bank Branch Manager) to Mumbai in the same year so that nobody knows anything about our relationship. Now our son Partha is 3 years old and studying in KG class. We are happy and enjoying fully in our married life.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Sudipta.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.