The Best Erotic Stories.

Paralyzed Mother Fucker Pt. II
by PMF
©

t know she had a surprise for me. I didn't know that her tall skinny blonde friend Christi was waiting for a ride on my cock. But about 45 minuets later I heard them giggling then I heard, "I've got a little surprise for my man..."

Both women entered my room wearing only bras and panties. My sheet was already off me and my dick was getting fairly hard as the two 40 something women approached my bedside. Mom took hold of my cock and masturbated it gently as Christi kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey," she said,

"Hey yourself," I smiled.

"Your mom said it was ok if I came over to play for awhile," she smiled. "Is it?"

"You're welcome on my cock anytime Mrs. Williams,"

"Call me Christi,"

"Okay,"

She undid her bra and dropped her panties. Oh yes another bald cunt. She climbed on the bed and straddled my now fully erect cock. I watched her rub her bald pussy as she sat there above me on her knees. My prick bobbed up and down twitching beneath her. She took hold of my big dick and rubbed the big purple head into her seams. Back and forth she rubbed my cock against her bare hole. Finally she mounted me and my dick sank deep inside her pussy as she lowered herself completely. She worked me slowly with a steady stream of "oh yeah, oh yeah, baby... so nice..." from the time she mounted me near 7 she came so many times I lost count. At a quarter to 10 almost 2 and half-hours later she collapsed on me for the last time. Mom had allowed me to suck her tits off and on during that time as she worked a dildo in her pussy while standing beside my bed. I was so happy that my hardon had worked so well. The next day mom told me Christi had so much fun she really wanted to cum back soon. Now I knew mom wasn't just lying to me to make me feel better. As a matter of fact Jana (Mrs. Brooks) mom's other friend got so tired of hearing mom and Christi rave about fucking my cock till she gave in and fucked me silly for over an hour. She's kinda short and not in as good a shape and an hour was all she could stand. But hey, mom mounted me and rode me the rest of the distance. We used to watch a lot of TV at night but for the past three months it hasn't been on that much. Some days I pop a Viagra in the morning and mom and I fuck like rabbits. Lately she's been taking my bone up the ass. It took her awhile to admit to me she wanted to try it but she loves it. I've learned to eat pussy real well too so now I eat mom or Christi out as they straddle my face. Some night's mom and Christi take turns riding me, which keeps them fresh and not as tired. We end up going about 4 hours all total but my hardon keeps on going. I may be getting less sleep but I'm getting more sex than I ever got before my accident. God I love these older women and their bare pussies. And I love Viagra.

Last week Christi setup a video camera so we could tape our fuckfest. We even have a smaller video cam mom uses when Christi is fucking me or Christi uses when mom is on me. It gets great close-ups of her pussy smacking down on my cock. I love the facial shots too when they're coming or just when they get that nasty "fuck me hard" look on their face as they're working it. We play the tapes now as we fuck sometimes cause it's a big turn on listening to mom or Christi moan in ecstasy on the TV as they're moaning again in real life. We turn up the volume and get busy. I guess all the sex has brought out hidden desires between mom and Christi. They touch each other a lot now and have started fingering each other in front of me. I want to watch them fuck each other with dildos but it hasn't happened yet.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by PMF.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.