31st Floor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seems to know and clamps her legs tighter, increasing the pressure on both my cock and her clit.

"I want to see it, I want to see it come out of you."

I arch my back more and she unwraps her legs from my waist. I let myself slide forward, my balls gliding back and forth between the folds of her lips. The wet warmth of her vulva is heaven and I continue, the pressure in my balls increasing with each stroke.

"I still can't see it, come up here and fuck my belly, I want to see it, I want to see you come on me."

I slide up and out of her cunt's embrace. Well covered in her juices, I begin grinding on her, fucking her belly, my balls pressed against her lotus.

"Oh god, your cock is on fire, damnit, just go on and give me your stuff!"

And with that I begin unloading. The first stream splatters onto her chin and neck, the second, onto her left cheek and into her hair. The rest pumps out over her belly and breasts.

"Yes!" she exclaims with glee and wraps her legs around me again, pulling me against her. I slide up and down her torso, co-mingling all our juices.

I lean down to lick it off her......... but she has the same thought and we wrestle as we lick my come and hers off each other, before collapsing against each other.

I roll off her and we are now lying on our sides, facing each other. I pull a wad of my come out of her hair and suck it off my finger.

"You are one seriously freaky fellow Mr Bill. You know that, don't you?"

"Madam, I do believe it takes one to know one. The sex I have been having recently is nothing like this. I thought I was all alone in the fantasies I created while jerking off. You have challenged me in previously unimaginable ways."

"Look, I am serious -- no bathing, Leave our cum and jizz and use what we just did as a foundation. Remember, I have not truly tasted any of you -- you had a bit of ball funk, but hell, even your ass had no smell, no taste. -- Do we have a deal? Your room on Sunday at 10AM."

"We have a deal, I am looking forward to this."

"Me too. Hey, if you want to, you can spend the night................" She is excited now, almost like a teenager.

I pause and she immediately says, "nah, maybe not a good idea."

"Just hold on a second, all I did was pause."

She has already turned away from me. Fuck! All I did was pause! She seems as vulnerable as I was when we entered the room and I went on my freak out.

"Come here." I reach across and pull her against me, spooning into the angles of her body.

We are laying across the bed and I reach over her to get each of us a pillow.

I tuck one under her head and then pull the covers up over us and feel her soften and melt up against me. I lay my head onto the pillow and let my arm rest over her rib cage, taking one of her breasts and letting it fill my hand.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh." she shrugs herself even deeper into my embrace.

Laying there, I wonder at the last few hours and this complex woman. On so many levels, she gives as good as she gets. She is obviously strong and independent and yet there is a fragility when she is at her most vulnerable. It's easy to want to protect her.

She can turn 180° in an emotional microsecond. While it is giving me whiplash and I certainly don't need the drama in my life, there is something in her that tugs at me.

"I would like to spend the night, but I have to be up pretty early."

"That would be nice. I usually don't want lovers to stay, but I feel safe with you. Sorry I got all weird there."

"No weirder than I was..... Why don't we alter positions a bit and turn out the lights. If it was anyone else, I would offer to get a towel, but ............" and we both start laughing.

We kill the lights, move to use the bed in its intended direction and resume our spooning position. I marvel at her softness and how well we fit together so well. She folds her arms over mine and I somehow feel complete.

Both spent, we slip easily into sleep.

Six hours later, I am literally stuck to her back and have to peel myself off. She stretches, but does not wake. I tuck the covers back around her, put on my shirt and pants and carrying my shoes, let myself out the door.

Back in my room, I turn on the shower before remembering our covenant. I turn it off and go over to the sink to take inventory.

My semen and her come are crusted all over me from mid thigh, up into the hairs on my chest and onto my neck and cheek. I can smell her scent on me and my own odor is already pretty high from last night's exertions.

It's going to be an interesting 48 hours letting this fester while hiding it from others. Luckily, my next two days involve either podium presentations or working alone in my office. Nothing too close to others.

I grab fresh socks, jeans and a shirt and squirt some cologne on my neck, immediately hating the cover it provides for our aroma.