A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"I know you wouldn't, but the thought of doing something a little different, a little wild is interesting though isn't it?" Brian couldn't believe he was hearing this. And though he took it for simple "pillow talk" he couldn't help but sit there imagining being with the two of them in some sort of wild sex-play.

"Besides, I don't really know of anyone I'd be very comfortable with you being with." Teri told her.

"What about Brian?" Rachel questioned. "You seem to be getting along with him quite a bit better, now that you've gotten to know him." Brian almost fell off the stool he was sitting on. Holding his breath, he couldn't believe what he'd just heard.

"Maybe. I guess it would depend on if he was willing to accept it as a one-time thing. You know, I wouldn't want anyone thinking or expecting it was going to happen again either. Think he'd agree to that?" Teri asked.

"I don't know, maybe we should ask him." Rachel said in agreement. Brian was dying inside the closet. Here they were discussing the very real possibility of including him in a threesome, and here he was, sitting inside the closet unable to say or do a damn thing but listen...and watch. Rachel rolled over once again placing herself between Teri's outstretched legs; she began teasing her pussy with her tongue, all the while continuing to talk to her.

"Brian's probably the only man I would be comfortable with." Rachel confessed. "As long as you were ok with it too." She questioned still licking Teri's quim.

"Ah, damn...that feels good Rachel. Ah yes, maybe we should ask him then. What do you think?" She said stuttering slightly as Rachel licked her rapidly with her tongue.

"Think we should...might be fun." Rachel spoke, her mouth still firmly buried deep inside Teri's pussy as she did.

"Brian? You getting all this?" Teri suddenly spoke up saying. "Sound like anything you might be interested in doing?" Shocked, Brian sat upon his stool, frozen in place, unsure if Teri was merely teasing, acting as though he might have been in the room. The last thing he wanted to do was overreact, blowing his chances, freaking Teri out in the process by his actually being there.

"Guess not Rachel. He doesn't appear too interested. Perhaps he'd rather continue to just sit there inside the closet jerking off."

"It's ok Brian, you can come out now." Rachel said coaxing him. Sheepishly, Brian stood, quickly hiding away his erection back inside his sweatpants before venturing out of the closet into the room. Rachel looked up at him as he did, smiling. "Your birthday present just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" Laughing, Teri joined her.

"Can you see the look on his face? It would make a great commercial." Teri offered.

"Yeah it would." Rachel began. "Hundred dollar blue cotton sheets, sixty dollar vibrators, two lesbians playing with one another. Man caught sitting in the closet watching them....priceless!" Rachel and Teri both wailed in laughter then. "Oh come on Brian, Teri and I talked about this earlier. You really didn't think I'd actually try and fool her by having you sit there in the closet without her knowing about it did you?"

"Well, yeah...I guess I did." He said feeling more than a little stupid at the moment. "I have to admit Rachel, the two of you really had me going there for a moment. I was scared to death!" He admitted to them. Tentatively he made his way over towards the bed. "You serious about this? I mean about my joining you?" He asked nervously.

"Just as serious as I was earlier about saying you shouldn't expect this to be any more than a one time thing." Teri said honestly. "Rachel's admitted to me in the past that she was curious as to what it would be like to be with a man. After I'd gotten to know you a little better, it was actually at my suggestion, that if Rachel was still curious, that I'd be ok if it was you. As long as she was of course. I have no desire to do anything with you myself, and as long as you understand that, I think we can still have a little fun together. What do you think?"

"I think it sounds like a great idea. And one hell of a Birthday present too!" Brian quickly began stripping off his clothing. Rachel turned back around and began going down on Teri's pussy again.

"Slide in behind her Brian." Teri told him. "I won't mind watching this." She added lustily. "Seeing her being fucked from behind while she's licking me sounds rather exciting."

It wasn't as though Rachel was a virgin or anything. But the "unknown" of having ever truly been with a man before was something Brian was very much aware of. Even as he came up from behind her on the bed, he simply didn't jam his prick inside her cunt. Taking his time to explore her, possibly excite her a little more, he slipped a finger inside that tight wet groove, worming it around a little as he did. "You ok?" He asked whispering.

"Oh, fuck yes. That feels good actually." Rachel purred.

"Hey! Just cause you're having a good time...don't forget about me!" Teri teased the two of them.

Rachel's near perfect heart-shaped ass presented him with a golden opportunity, and one in which he couldn't pass up. Bending over, he slipped his tongue between the pouty pink lips of her pussy, licking her and allowing the tip of his tongue to slide up the entire length of her slit.

"Ohh!" Rachel moaned pleasurably. Brian licked her again, repeating the process over and over. He realized as he did that her pussy was perhaps the sweetest he had ever tasted. Finding himself intoxicated with her scent, Brian continued to devour her, finding the hard little nubbin of her sex and attacking it with excited, aroused vigor. Rachel began matching his technique, strokes, as she in turn continued going down on Teri. Moaning just as loudly as Rachel was, Brian enjoyed the erotic duet that was suddenly being sung as the two women enjoyed their simultaneous oral pleasures.

"Oh Brian, fuck me...please fuck me now. I want to feel your prick inside me, I want to know what it feels like." She groaned hotly.

"Go ahead Brian, slip your cock inside her." Teri said adding to the excitement. Brian felt his cock lurch with desire. Repositioning himself, he placed the head of his swollen hard erection at the opening of her sex, gently easing the tip of it inside her until he felt her lips wrap themselves around the knob of his prick. Only then did he continue to slip the balance of his length inside her, doing so slowly, allowing Rachel to become adjusted to his filling her.

He wasn't surprised by her wetness. He'd already experienced the abundance of that with his mouth. But even as he slid deeper and deeper inside that tight little passage, Rachel released an additional torrent of juice that bathed his prick in warmth that surprised him, nearly causing him to jettison his climax inside her far too prematurely.

"Oh Rachel! Your pussy, its so fucking tight...so wet!" Brian managed to say through gritted teeth. He was using nearly every ounce of his willpower at the moment to ward off the unexpected sensation of orgasm that had inched its way totally unannounced up the length of his shaft. Buried fully to the hilt inside of her, he remained, unmoving though the caress of Rachel's pulsating contractions as she surrounded him threatened to bring down the barrier that he was fighting so desperately to maintain.

"You like that huh? You like the way my pussy feels around you?" Brian didn't dare answer her, to have done so would have taken more energy and strength than he had at the moment in keeping the jettison of his cream from filling the inside of her womb.

"Maybe he needs a pair of fresh batteries." Terri joked, watching the almost agonized expression on Brian's face as he fought desperately for some measure of control.

"Make him cum Rachel...go on, do it. I want to watch the poor boy lose it inside you." She urged. "Don't worry...we'll get him all nice and hard again for you." She added.

Brian felt Rachel's silken glove once again clasp itself about his shaft. She contracted, released, contracted again pushing back against him, then pulling away. His penis slipped nearly all the way outside of her before she suddenly thrust back once again, capturing it entirely.

"Oh fuck...don't do that!" Brian moaned. "It's too good Rachel....it's too soon!" He pleaded. Rachel didn't listen though, rocking back and forth against him once again, increasing the tempo of her back-asswards fucking.

She had learned long ago during one of their many conversations that Brian had undergone a vasectomy. Something of which she certainly must have discussed with Teri. "Fill her pussy Brian...fill it, shoot your jisim inside her Brian...shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!"

It simply was too much. Having watched them from the closet, stroking his prick as he enjoyed the erotic spectacle before him, he'd gotten too close then. Now, Rachel's extremely tight, though slippery pussy was milking him of every last vestige of willpower that he had. Hearing Teri's unbridled coaxing of him to spill his seed inside her was the catalyst that sent him spiraling over the edge into the precipice of orgasmic delight. Brian felt the first searing, mind-blowing jettison of his spunk splatter against the inside of her womb, felt surge after surge of his spendings filling her, even as she continued thrusting back against him in a wild maddened frenzy of her own. Surprisingly, she was coming too. Rachel let out a semi-muffled cry as her climax began. Clenching her teeth, she tightened, straining against the pleasure as it seized her, turning her in a sense, inside out.

Brian didn't even recall pulling out of her or collapsing onto the bed beside her. Rachel was lying upon her back when he slowly began to regain his senses. "Still curious?" Teri teased smiling.

"Curious to see if he can get it up again, yes." Rachel replied somewhat dreamily. Teri laughed.

"Oh, I'm sure he will...after all, you and I certainly aren't done yet. Now that the two of you have had yourselves a nice wet gushy little orgasm, I think it's time I had one." Teri moved up, lowering her glistening wet pussy over Rachel's face. Brian watched momentarily as Rachel's tongue slithered up inside her, spreading apart Teri's lips with her fingers as she began tickling her hard erect clit with her tongue. He'd barely finished experiencing his orgasm yet felt his prick twitching with renewed interest. Rachel had drawn her knees up slightly making herself comfortable while she began licking Teri's pussy in Ernst. Having done that, Brian once again decided to take advantage of the situation and immediately extended himself on the bed lying between Rachel's legs.

"God your sweet!" He told her, licking the wet sticky furrow of her split.

"Enjoying that cream pie Brian?" Teri asked as she sat on Rachel's face enjoying the tonguing she was receiving herself.

"Very much so." He said with a muffled thick tongue as he probed her sweetness, gathering the rich creamy nectar that he found there. Rachel was lost in ecstasy at the moment, unable to respond as she drew once again nearer and nearer to a second unexpected orgasm.

"Fuck!" Teri exclaimed. "She's gonna cum again, and I still haven't had one!" As if on cue, Rachel did come at that moment, moaning her obvious pleasure into the juicy wet folds of Teri's pussy as she did. "Go baby...go!" Terri urged her, enjoying the experience as Rachel once again exploded in sweet agonized pleasure. Brian felt the onslaught of Rachel's juice suddenly smearing his face. Her lubrications suddenly multiplied in a copious expulsion that filled his mouth. Like a drowning man, Brian slurped down the pearly juice that Rachel continued pumping from the deepest recess of her pussy. Gripping Teri's ass-cheeks, digging her nails into the soft fleshy meat, she burrowed her face as well as her tongue inside Teri's cunt, triggering finally, Teri's orgasm where she quickly joined her in a low deep-throated moan of needful release.

#

In the afterglow of their temporarily satisfied lusts, Brian lay sandwiched between the two women, one on each side of him. Happily, he had slid his arms around and beneath their shoulders, cupping one of Rachel's breasts in his hand, and one of Teri's in the other. Softly, gently he kneaded them like a contented purring kitten. Eventually Rachel stirred from her revelry, the first to have done so. Brian felt her soft touch upon his now very flaccid penis. She began caressing him with a softness that was at first hardly noticeable. Eventually, he began to grow however, slowly filling her hand as he thickened noticeably within her palm. Sliding down out of his grasp, he caught his breath in surprise when he felt the delicate tip of her tongue encircling the head of his penis, lightly licking him as she re-awakened his arousal.

"My, my...aren't we being the adventurous one?" Teri stated coming awake. Rachel smiled.

"Thought I might as well satisfy all of my curiosity's," she said innocently. The feel of her warm dainty lips as they began traveling up and down the length of his shaft brought a wave of delightful goose bumps that spread across his entire body in a millisecond.

"Never thought I'd feel you doing that." He told her. Rachel giggled almost hungrily.

"Thought I'd at least see for myself what it was like. Not nearly as bad as some of our friends have made it out to be." She offered. Brian was swimming in pleasure. Almost too tentatively Rachel continued running her tongue up and down the sides of his prick, thrilling him as she continued teasing him with her gentle caress.

"You're not going to keep doing that...until he comes are you?" Teri questioned. Smiling around his penis now with her lips, Rachel smiled winking at Teri before removing her mouth in order to speak.

"I'm not quite that adventurous...no." Rachel admitted. "And besides, I want to fuck him again, but this time...I want to be on top." She stated simply. Almost immediately, Rachel swung herself around sitting down atop his lap. "Why don't you let Brian lick you?" Rachel asked Teri. "I think you'll like the way he does it actually." Brian was surprised when he heard Teri's response.

"Sure...why not. I could tell when he was eating you that you were enjoying it, so...maybe I will too!" Just as Rachel had done, Teri now sat up, swinging herself over, lowering her pussy down towards his face. As she did, Brian felt that same silky-soft sensation as Rachel slowly began to slip her lips lovingly about his throbbing erection.

"Fuck! This is nuts!" Brian cried out. "I can't get over the way your pussy feels Rachel. This is incredible!"

"Yeah...I'm rather enjoying the way this is feeling too." She admitted. "And never thought I'd ever be saying that either." She added.

"Well...don't you be getting too used to it." Teri warned good-naturedly. "Cause like I said, this is only a one time thing you know."

"Well then...I plan on enjoying it while I can." Rachel shot back. Hearing this, Brian was determined to see to it that Teri had at least as good a time as Rachel was obviously having. Though he found it a bit difficult to really concentrate as Rachel began to slowly move herself up and down, side to side in a circular motion as she allowed herself to experience all the sensations associated with having a man's prick inside her. He did however begin flicking his tongue into Teri's pussy, surprising her a little with the softness of his probing, tickling her clit just as he knew Rachel had enjoyed him doing to hers.

"He really isn't bad is he?" Teri said in surprise.

"Told you you'd like it." Rachel stated between breaths. She was beginning to pant now, laboring with the ecstasy and pleasure of their coupling. "And don't you dare come as soon as you did last time, either Brian." She warned him. "Cause I want to enjoy this...for a long, long time."

All Brian could do was muff an agreement that he was in no danger yet of doing so. She seemed to understand him however, even with his mouth full of pussy at the moment. Reaching out towards one another, the girls were soon fondling, caressing, and playing with one another's breasts. Leaning forward, they kissed one another passionately, tenderly, all the while beneath them both; Brian continued to ease his prick in and out of Rachel's tight, wet cunt. Likewise, his tongue continued to swirl and dance atop the super-sensitive nubbin of Teri's clitoris, driving her ever the moment closer to climax.

"Oh, I am going to...and soon too Rachel!" She exclaimed in surprise. "It does feel good...really good!"

"Oh yeah...me too." Rachel added. Brian felt her picking up the pace slightly as she began humping herself up and down the length of his shaft. In doing so, Brian felt the first signs of his own pleasured release building, and wondered if it were somehow possible to gage a simultaneous orgasm with them both.

"Oh God Rachel...I'm close....really close...come with me baby!" She urged. Rachel was thrusting herself wildly now, her fingers leaving impressions in Brian's thighs as she reached back, balancing herself all the while thrashing against him in unbridled lust.

"Oh yeah! Oh Yeah! Oh....oh....oh, Yeah!" Rachel screamed out, joining Teri just as she screamed out her own wanton enjoyment. Smiling, even as he continued sucking Teri's captured clit between his lips, he felt the ejaculation of his prick as it exploded deep inside Rachel's pussy. She in turn felt his prick expand, release, expand again, heightening her continued pleasure, causing her to moan, clenching at his legs, his chest with complete and total abandonment.

Simultaneously, they came together, the riptide of lusty pleasures passing from one to the other in a crazy game of chase that wouldn't let up for some reason. Just when a surge of pleasure would pass, another would begin. Over and over it went until Brian's cock, spent, wilting, slipped from Rachel's quim, a torrent of their mixed juices flowing out of her split, bathing them both in it's rich creamy, sticky texture. Teri finally collapsed, toppling over onto the bed, joining Rachel who had moments ago done the exact same thing herself. Only Brian remained, as he had been, his faced drenched in Teri's juices, his prick coated, and his balls syrupy with their combined spendings.

#

They had soon taken up what was quickly becoming their favorite position to relax in, one on each side, with Brian comfortably in the middle.

"Well, that was certainly interesting." Rachel stated after a time.

"I'll say." Brian agreed. "By the way Rachel...I know your birthday's still several month's off yet, but maybe you'd best start thinking about what you want me to give to you."

"I already have a pretty good idea." She said. "And that far away, hopefully it will give you plenty of time to start working on it."

"Oh? And what's that?" Teri asked curiously. "Another threesome?"

"Yeah...maybe. Only this time, with Darlene, Brian and I." Brian's eyes popped open having heard that.

"Damn good thing I have a few month's to work on that. I might need it." He said snickering to himself, wondering indeed if something like that was even possible.

Once again silence found them for a brief time.

"Brian?" Teri asked.

"Yeah?"

"When did you say your wife's next night out with the girls was again?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12