A Bunny to Play With Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, poor you." Her voice was full of sympathy. Then her eyebrow went up. "Bao's, you say?"

I nodded again.

"Then you must be talking about Anne."

"You know her?"

"She's a regular here, as am I." She bent closer, I had the impression that she wanted to tell me something discretely, but then she stopped and wrinkled her nose, sniffing a few times. "Your face smells like pussy!"

The way I blushed and looked away was all the answer she needed.

"My, aren't you a naughty girl. Complaining about seeing your girlfriend with another woman, and having just tongued a pussy yourself. Who was the lucky one?"

I don't know why I answered, but I did. "Lucy," I told her in a small voice.

That made her chuckle. "So you didn't even make it into the club without behaving like a slut! Such a pretty little hypocrite you are."

I could only bite my lip and look away again.

"Here, scoot a bit closer," she prompted me, laying an arm around my shoulder and pulling me toward her.

"Please!" I gasped, trying to resist the pull.

"Don't you find me attractive?" she purred.

How could I answer that question? No, I don't, not really? I didn't want to hurt her feelings, especially after I had spilt her drink and probably ruined her dress. So I kept silent, which probably wasn't any better.

She put her hand on my thigh, just below the hemline, and when I tried to move my leg, she held it firmly in place.

"You know, deary, there's still the spilt drink and my ruined dress to talk about."

My stomach churned once more. Paying for both would leave me without a cent of spending money for the month, if not longer.

"The drink isn't that important, but the dress cost me eight hundred dollars."

My eyes bugged. Eight hundred? Forget about the month, this would be three at least. And it would also mean that I couldn't go to any end-of-school parties.

My face must have betrayed my sinking feeling. "Now, now, don't worry so much," she told me while her hand slowly wandered up my leg, "we might be able to come to an understanding."

If her wandering fingers were anything to go by, I knew where this was going.

She confirmed that thought by pulling me a bit closer and used her other hand to pull the neckline of my blouse to the side, exposing more and more of my breast.

"Bad girl," she whispered into my ear, "running around in public without a bra and showing off those stiff nipples."

I looked down, and she was right, my nipple stood proud and erect, defying the uncomfortable feelings the woman's touch was producing.

"What's your name?" She suddenly asked.

"Bunnie," I answered without thinking.

"Bunnie?" She studied my face, apparently wanting to see if I was trying to have her on. "That's not your real name, is it?"

"No," I admitted, "it's Brittany. But my - girlfriend - calls me Bunnie."

She chuckled again. "I think it fits you, Bunnie. I am Helen, but please call me Aunt Helen or Auntie."

This startled me for a moment. Calling her 'Auntie' held quite a bit of taboo.

"But back to the topic," she interrupted my thoughts, "how about we settle the issue about my dress without money?"

"I'm not sure," I tried to think up a way that would neither have me pay all that money, nor require that I got intimate with her. I came up empty.

"I'm always open to alternative suggestions, of course."

Which I didn't have.

"So how about you accompany me home," she finally told me her plan, "where I will punish you appropriately for being so clumsy?" She pinched my nipple, hard, making me gasp. "And for running around like a little slut, without a bra and any buttons on blouse, showing off your tits to the world?"

Just at this moment, her hand, which had constantly crept higher on my thigh, touched my pubes.

Her grin intensified. "And of course I'll also have to punish you for going without panties. You are a slut, aren't you?"

Don't ask me why, but I felt myself nodding, agreeing with her assessment wholeheartedly and feeling that moist, hot feeling between my legs intensify.

"Good," she purred, "I love it when a naughty girl sees the errors of her way." Then she kissed me, without warning, and while her tongue was twirling around in my mouth, her fingers started to pinch my pussy lips. I gasped into her open mouth, which drew a satisfied purr from her.

"Come on," she hurried after letting go of me, "let's not dawdle."

I slid out from the alcove and and let myself be dragged after her by my hand. Her excitement was easily recognisable in her hurried steps. We stopped only once, when she admonished me to keep my other hand down at my waist. Which made my blouse flutter and allowed everyone an undisturbed look at my breasts.

When we passed Lucy's counter and I asked Helen to stop so I could fetch my jacket, the dykish girl appeared surprised. "Bunnie?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"You're going home with her?"

"Why?"

"Are you sure you want that?"

"Of course she is," Helen answered for me, crushing my hand hard while I grabbed my jacket with the other.

"Well, you're old enough," she told me with a shrug and a shake of her head. "Have fun."

This sounded ominous. But perhaps it was only the age difference that had startled her. I shouldn't put too much thought on it, I decided. If Helen was dangerous, they wouldn't allow her in as a regular, would they?

****

Five minutes later, I stood next to Helen at the passenger side of a huge, dark blue BMW, waiting for her to unlock the door.

"Strip," she told me instead.

"Here?" I asked, taken aback.

"That's not what I want to hear," she growled, suddenly a lot less friendly. "The correct answer is, 'Yes, Aunt Helen'!"

I swallowed. The parking lot appeared devoid of people, so I might get away undiscovered. And in for a penny, in for a pound. So I shrugged off my blouse and, after a fumbling around for a moment, not knowing what to do with it, handed it over to Helen, together with the jacket. The cool air made my nipples tighten almost painfully. I quickly opened the button on the skirt and pulled down the zipper. The faster I undressed, the quicker I could get into the car. I handed over my skirt with trembling fingers; now I was as good as naked in the middle of a public place.

I whimpered quietly, but it wasn't quiet enough.

"Don't play shy," Helen teased me, "little sluts don't care about their decency."

This drove fresh waves of heat to my cheeks. When I lifted my leg to slip off the ballerina shoe, she stopped me. "Keep those on. I like the look of the stockings and shoes."

She walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk, putting my clothes inside while I prayed for her to hurry up, dreading that another car would enter the parking lot any moment. As soon as the locks clicked open, I jumped inside.

"Put your feet up on the panel," Helen instructed me while she started the car, "and spread them as wide as you can. I want to be able to see and touch my prize for tonight."

I followed her orders, closing my eyes when I was done. I didn't want to see if anybody noticed my lewd state. We reversed out of the parking lot, and Helen shifted the lever to drive. That left her hand free to play with my body.

The drive wasn't that long, perhaps fifteen minutes, but most of her touches consisted of pinching and pulling my nipple, and by the time we arrived, it was sore and throbbing. The worst thing, though, was that she reached down between my legs from time to time and noticed my growing arousal, making me wonder if I really was that big of a slut deep inside.

Her house was in the middle of nowhere, an old farm, from the looks of it, which had been renovated and the surrounding buildings either torn down or converted into small guest cabins. Trees sprang up from the ground a hundred feet behind the house. We had pulled up right next to the entrance, but when I looked around, I saw a big double garage and had a slightly disturbing thought.

"Helen?" I asked, but she didn't react. "Aunt Helen?" I tried again, the words only reluctantly rolling over my lips.

"Yes, Bunnie?"

"Do you live alone?"

"Of course not," she answered with a chuckle, "I live with my husband, John, and his step-sister, Margaret."

This made me more than just uncomfortable. "Will they..." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"We'll see," she waved my concerns away. "Now scoot, I want to see you in front of the door in five seconds."

"But my clothes..."

"Won't be needed right now."

"But..."

"Five." She stared at me, daring me to ignore her order. Gone was the friendly, warm older lady.

"Four."

I threw open the door and climbed out of the car as fast as I could. When I noticed the small, pointy gravel under my feet, I was glad that she had allowed me to keep on my shoes.

Not wanting to find out what would happen if I exceeded the five seconds, I threw the door shut, seeing her mouth "three", and sprinted up the few stairs to the entrance.

Helen took her time, obviously enjoying that I stood here, naked and vulnerable. I was sure that two more pairs of eyes were watching me, hidden behind the dark rectangles of the windows. It felt like ages until her footsteps finally sounded on the gravel, and even longer until the key turned in the lock and the door in front of me swung open.

12