A Close Encounter of the...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about just giving me a really good jackin' instead?"

"You don't like the way I blow you? You hardly ever want me to blow you."

"You blow okay, it's just that it really turns me on to be jacked off by another guy, and you do that very well too."

Well, to each his own. Tom was pretty sure that Mark would want to be jacked off; it was just his sort of kink in a way. Tom took hold of Mark's hard cock, still wet from being in his mouth, and started jacking him off, moving around so he could jack him and play with his balls at the same time.

Mark was really horny and lay there with his head on a pillow very much enjoying the sight of Tom jacking him off. Another guy holding, jacking, his dick just really turned him on. And, Tom was doing a great job on him tonight. He was sure he was going to really shoot a huge load for him.

Tom jacked Mark faster and faster, wanting him to cum for him. Now and then, he couldn't resist in stopping for a few seconds and taking that wonderful cock-head into his mouth for a few quick laps around it with his tongue. That and he wasn't about to let some of that sweet pre-cum go to waste.

"Oh...here is comes!" Mark groaned. His legs went stiff and his ass came off the bed a little just before the first load of hot cum launched itself out of the little piss slit in the end of his swollen cock-head. The first had hardly landed on his chest when the next one shot out. Squirt followed squirt as Tom continued to stroke his pulsing hard cock.

When it looked like Mark was about done, Tom finally stopped stroking him and took most of his cock into his mouth, enjoying the salty sweet taste of cum that covered part of Mark's softening cock. He sucked on it and ran his tongue around the sensitive head, making this the best possible cum for Mark. Not to leave out that when he was excited like this, he liked the taste of Mark's fresh cum in his mouth.

Saturday dawned bright and clear. Both men had a lot of things to get done that they couldn't manage to get done during the week. That occupied most of their day - and kept their mind off of Samantha - a little.

That evening, after an excited call from Mark, Tom took a shower and got ready to meet his newfound she-male friend. He really wished transsexuals didn't view the word she-male in such a distasteful way. He thought it was a rather fitting term and didn't really equate it to being a slut as they did. Female on top and male on the bottom; it worked. "Tranny" just didn't seem to cut it - it was too much like something out of a car. Well, he'd just have to watch himself and not slip and call her that. He wondered if she had a "girlfriend" that she could fix Mark up with, but finding one hot looking she-male was nothing less than a miracle, having another one show up - that wasn't a complete dog - was a bit much to ask for.

Tom arrived at The Crypt a little before the agreed upon time and looked around; no Samantha. He found an unoccupied table and had a seat. When the waiter came around, he ordered a beer and some nachos. He looked around the tavern to be sure that he hadn't missed her and was somewhat relieved that he hadn't. So far at lest, when she said she would be somewhere at a certain time, she meant it. It was still early. A few minutes later though, Mark walked in and found a seat at the bar. Tom was sure Mark had seen him, but he gave no indication that he had.

About five minutes after the hour, and just as Tom was starting to get worried, Samantha walked through the front door. She found him right way and came straight over to the table. "Hi lover," she said just before she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She quickly pulled up a chair and sat next to him. "I hope this isn't dinner," she said taking a nacho.

"Nope, just an appetizer until you got here. Now we'll worry about dinner." He caught the waiter's attention and asked for a couple of menus.

When they were done with dinner, he finally gave Mark the signal they had discussed over the phone. Mark left the bar and slipped out the door. A few minutes later, he came back in, acting like he never been there before, and strolled over to the table to join Samantha and Tom.

After Tom had introduced Samantha to Mark, he asked if she minded if Mark joined them. "Heavens no I don't mind," she had said, "the more the merrier." Tom and Mark looked at each other, not quite knowing what to make of that. Had they just made a leap that they shouldn't be making and assumed that perhaps she was into group sex? Maybe she was just very outgoing and was talking about the here and now. Without saying anything, they decided to just blow it off and work on the group thing later. They just assumed that they were hearing what they wanted to hear. They might have sex on the mind, but they weren't sure that she did. She would set them straight on that later.

The three go along well for the rest of the evening. Samantha told them about how she came to be a "tranny," when she had decided that she really was a female trapped in a male body, and when she had decided to make the change. She said she was what they call "pre-op" and one day would do the whole thing and become a woman. However, at the moment she liked this TS thing, and rather enjoyed all the attention it got her. Being a little different had its advantages. Later, and to Mark's disappointment, she said that she knew a few other trannies, but they were either dedicated lesbians or were going with someone.

Finally, it was getting late and, for the guys, the sticky subject of what to do next came up. The threesome decision time had reared its ugly head. Samantha suggested that they just retire to her place for a while. That's wasn't much of an indication about a threesome for the guys, but at least it didn't rule it out. Neither cared to approach it directly at this point in case they blew it and she left them both with their dick in their hand, as she "wasn't that kind of girl." So, for the moment, going to her place left that door open.

Finally closer to their objective, being in Samantha's apartment, the two guys went along with whatever she wanted to do. And, for a shot time, it was just make a drink there and keep right on chatting. Typical woman, Tom thought. The tension in the air was getting a little thick.

"I don't think I ever asked," Samantha started, "but have you two ever done a threesome?"

She might as well have asked if they liked dick! "Of course!" Mark piped up. "They're great! Ever try one?" She brought it up, so now he figured everything was safe and there was little chance that they would get kicked out of the place.

"No," she said, "but I'd sure like to. Anyone for one tonight?"

Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods? Tom thought. "Uh, yea, it's fine with me. Okay with you Mark?" He tried to sound a little less excited about it than he was, but he was afraid it showed.

"Sure," Mark said, trying to act very nonchalant about it - or like the idea had never crossed his mind.

"Well then, let's not be shy!" Samantha said. She stood up and began to take her clothes off. The two guys did the same. It wasn't a race, but it didn't take the three long to get undressed either. She was a sight to behold in her bra and panties, especially that bulge in her panties.

When his clothes were off, Tom moved over to the standing Samantha and started to kiss her and fondle her nice boobs. Soon he felt her soft hand on his now hard cock. Slowly she began to stroke it.

Mark was about ready to cum without anyone touching his cock! He couldn't believe his eyes. Samantha was right out of his dreams. Her boobs weren't as big as he might have liked, but they were definitely boobs and not what you would find on a guy. Then there was that nice uncut dick of hers. He moved in close and dropped to his knees and began sucking on it. Very quickly, he had a mouth full of hard uncut she-male cock. Her hand found its way to his head and caressed his hair as he got her more and more excited. It wasn't long before he tasted her sweet pre-cum. Mark began so slowly stroke his own aching hardon.

Samantha was becoming a little more determined with Tom's cock as he kissed her and fondled her boobs. Apparently, Mark was getting to Samantha too, judging from the soft moans she was making. Tom was about to suggest something when Samantha spoke up.

"Okay lovers, what say we move to the bed and get off a little?"

That worked for the two guys. Mark, Tom, and Samantha all moved to the bed. Samantha was on all fours now with Tom at her head, offering her is now very erect cock, and Mark moved to her waiting rear. She knew what he wanted, and told him he needed a little lube and that it was in the nightstand drawer.

Mark found the stuff, and lubed up as he watched Tom's hard cock disappear into Samantha's sucking throat. Damn but she made that look easy! He had to admit, she was very talented! Once his hard cock was nice and slick, he moved back to Samantha's rear and put the head of his cock up to her waiting ass. A little pressure, and then she let him insider her waiting ass. Mark loved anal sex nearly as much as he liked sucking cock. After giving Samantha a chance to get used to him being in her ass, he started to slowly move in and out, and slowly started to give her more and more each time he pushed into her tight rear.

By now, Samantha was really getting hot. She had a cock in each end, and was, with some difficulty, reaching under herself with one hand and stroking her cock. She was very hard and just dying for a good orgasm. Having two men that appreciated her and wanted her at the same time was like a dream come true. Now it was just a matter of who was going to get off first.

If it was a contest, Mark was about to win. He was about to shoot a huge load up Samantha's waiting, clenching, ass. He took a firm grip on her sexy ass and, after a few final thrusts into her hot ass, he shoved his hard cock all the way into her as the first huge spurt of his hot cum shot out of his throbbing cock. After the first few spurts, he started moving again, giving her all he had left in him; her tight asshole just about milking it out of him.

When Mark was done, he slowly slid his now softening cock out of Samantha. It was only when he started to sit down next to her that he realized that she was stroking her cock - that beautiful uncut cock of hers. Even though he had just shot his cookies into her, he didn't want to pass this up. Sucking cock was his thing after all. Mark moved around and got his head under Samantha so he could suck on her cock. Her hand let go of it, and in a flash, he had it in his mouth.

By now, Tom was ready to unload into her. Watching Mark get off, and now knowing that he was sucking off Samantha, he was ready to full her mouth and throat with his cum. "Just a little more," he warned her, "Just a little more and I will give you all I have."

Samantha kept right on sucking, not missing a beat. She wanted him to give it to her, right down her throat. She couldn't warm Mark, but he was about to get what she was about to get - a mouthful of hot fresh cum.

That Samantha was about to unload into his mouth wasn't going to be a surprise to Mark, he could tell she was about to cum - and he was ready. He had slipped a hand under her now, and was massaging her smallish balls, encouraging her to give it all to him.

Tom couldn't hold off any longer, not that he really wanted to, he wanted to get off! "Oh yea," he groaned, "Here it comes!" A few seconds later, the first thick load shot into Samantha's waiting mouth. She was a real pro and took it all, never spilling a drop. She kept on sucking and licking the throbbing cock in her mouth, getting it all.

That, however, was all it too to send her over the edge. She started to cum in Mark’s mouth just as Tom was finishing cumming in hers. And Mark, every bit the oral pro that she was, never let a drop escape either. He stroked her hard cock as he sucked up the cum, and his other hand gently massaged her smallish balls; she gave him everything she had. Yes, in this department she was just like any other guy.

Mark slid out from under Samantha and she collapsed on the bed. He decided that this she-male thing was just about as hot has he had imagined it was. Now all he had to do was find one for himself. This sharing stuff was okay, but he really wanted to find one that he could spend a little one on one time with.

Tom sat back against the head of the bed, still breathing hard. Samantha really knew how to suck it out of a guy! There was only one thing that bothered him; did she want to go all the way and get her dick snipped? That would put an end to his interest in her. A transsexual was one thing. Taking up with a woman was another matter, and something he wasn’t interested in doing.

The three finally got up, got dressed, and had a drink before calling it a night. They did agree that they were going to have to do this again. Tom, however, secretly decided that he really wanted a little more time with Samantha alone before he had another threesome with her. He also needed to find out her long term plans for that nice cock of hers before he got too involved with her.

Samantha and Tom sort of "went together" for a time, but in the end, went their own ways. Mark and Tom? Well, buddies don't quit on buddies.

And Samantha? Well, somewhat later, she did opt for the surgery thing and went girl all the way.

Copyright © March 2002 by Art, all rights reserved.