A Delightful Neighbourhood Ch. 01

Story Info
May the (police) force be with you.
1.5k words
4.08
8.6k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HartMann
HartMann
100 Followers

I liked the new house. I really did. It was bigger and in a better state than the previous one, it had more light from morning to evening, nice hardwood floors, it was closer to all amenities and it overall just gave you this relaxed easy feeling.

After 15 years of renting, we had decided to buy again. And after a couple of fiascos, we had bought with remarkably little drama the house of friends who moved abroad. It was only a quarter of a mile from the old house, so the kids stayed at the same school and our life stayed the same, just that little bit bigger, better, brighter.

There were some little drawbacks. The garage was smaller than before; I had to look for an external garage for one of the cars and my workshop shrunk a bit. The old oak floor was wonderful, but it was nailed in place and some of the nails stood out just so that it catches your bare feet in the morning.

And finally: we could no longer walk around naked in the house. In the old house, even though there had been neighbours all around (we live in the suburbs), we could walk around everywhere in all degrees of undress and even on the terrace without anyone seeing us.

Not that we exceedingly did so; it is just nice to know that early in the morning when you grab your dressing gown you can first switch the coffee maker on and THEN put the dressing gown on. Or you can have a stretch on the terrace, do your ChiGong and only then go get your dressing gown.

In the new house, that was a no-no. From across the street, the neighbours could see into our front room, into the work space (that we magnanimously called the library), into the kitchen, into the sides and into the back of the house; they could see everything a soon as it was not pitch dark outside and inside anymore.

This annoyed my more than just a little; I am a very early riser and I had taken to the habit of reading in the mornings the new stories on Literotica. This often ended with playing with myself and a joyful explosion.

In the new house, this was a bit of a problem. My wife, who knows me and my habits very well insisted for the sake of good-neighbourly relations on a test series. She sat in the different rooms with the light on, while I looked from outside from which angles she could be seen. The result was devastating. There was no place where she could not be seen. And drawing curtains was not an option, I hated curtains.

But then I found the solution: in the first floor room that served as my office, I put two computer monitors on the window sill, which covered me towards the street. I just had to make sure the neighbours on the other side of our narrow street did not open the curtains of their first floor window, which was their bedroom.

I really had an interest to get this right as the young couple across the street both worked for the police. Both were at the riot squad, him as a strongman with shield, helmet and a night stick, her at the canine squad with her big Malinois.

Both were at the end of their twenties, John dark and tall, his hair on the sides short, a little longer on top and gelled back, a big beard and his arms over and over full of tatoos and heavy muscles. If you saw him in a t-shirt and jeans, you would never have expected him to be a copper.

Fiona was small, maybe 5.2, but the way she walked and moved, you could see that she was a sprung coil. She had "don't mess with me" written all over her. On the social media was recently a series of memes stating "Forget skinny, go for strong", each time with a fitness model or weight lifter babe that was not skinny, but very athletic and well muscled. If that movement ever needed a figurehead, Fiona would have been it.

When she was off-duty, she went running in a tank top and leggings. I just could not get enough of the sight of her flat belly and sixpack, her well defined thighs and aggressively round ass. And if someone had such a butt and sixpack, it was plain and simply unfair competition if she also had firm round breasts of a decent size. We are not speaking water melons, that would not have suited her athletic body but certainly more than a generous handful, I would have guessed a generous B cup. She had whiteish blonde long hair, a golden tanned complexion with a few freckles and bright blue eyes. Yep, Fiona had it all.

It had been another very early morning and I was reading on Literotica the latest stories and had started to rub my cock. The stories of the day were so-so. They just did not take me over the edge.

I wanked listlessly when I heard a car stop. A car door slammed shut and then I saw Fiona bouncing up the stairs to her house. Who bounces after a nightshift? Usually people slurch home at 7.00, but she was so visibly full of energy, it was amazing. Her ponytail gleamed and swayed in the morning light and even the padded riot gear trousers and the stab vest could not hide her energetic body. The last thing I saw before she slammed the entrance door was her round firm ass.

My cock was all of a sudden as hard as a steel pipe and I wanked it furiously. The police babe and her hot ass, what would I have given to cream on it. My dirty thoughts were interrupted when I saw the lights come on on the first floor. Shit, the curtains had not been drawn and I had not put my two computer screens! But I could clearly see that John was asleep in his bed. Ooof, nobody had seen me wanking in the dark room, as it lay in the half light of the early morning.

Quite the opposite on the other side of the street. Their bedroom was brightly lit and Fiona had just entered it. John seemed not to be disturbed by the light, he did not move. She first took of her blue uniform jacket, dropped it carelessly to the floor, then undid the fasteners of her stab jacket. My hand flew up and down my shaft as she revealed her tits wrapped only in a t-shirt. She wriggled her bum and pushed the uniform pants down her thighs. Oh gosh, her cheeks were round and firm and the green ribbon of her string disappeared between them. I nearly choked on my saliva when she pulled the t-shirt over her head, unhooked her black bra and yanked down her tiny string.

She was naked. Butt stark naked. The sexiest police woman in the world strutted through their brightly lit bedroom and showed me her fabulous shaved pussy, her tits, that fabulous small hard body and round ass and then jumped onto John who started in his sleep and then fought back.

A saw flailing limbs, entangled body parts but he slowly gained the upper hand, yep, there he ... he pinned her down, oh, wow, he was a real stud, all muscle and a couple of tatoos on his torso, she bucked like a wild horse but could not throw him off and there... he seemed to position the point of his dick at her snatch, she struggled some more, he threw his hips forward, impaled her and she went limp.

All the fight stabbed out of her. I could not believe my luck and wanked furiously. He slowly started fucking her, slow deliberate strokes, a lazy morning fuck. What's wrong with her? I wondered. Is she ... hurt? She lay lifeless under him, taking the increasingly harder fucking as if she was dead. Was she ok? But then I saw her arms and legs come up clasping around his neck and waist.

This was too good to be true. Reluctantly, I let go of my engorged tool, grabbed my mobile phone, positioned it in its stand, oriented it and started recording. She was alive, and enjoyed her morning treat, that was all. He fucked her harder and harder, she hung on to him and fucked back. The muscles and sinews rippled under her skin as her whole body came off the mattress, a light sheen of perspiration on her skin as their fucking intensified more and more. She hung on to him like a Koala bear, but a Koala on steroids. I had never seen such violent fucking. She hammered her pussy onto his dick to bury his cock even deeper in her pussy ....... then she cramped up, threw her head back, screamed, shuddered.... and fell off him onto to bed, lay there.... He smiled down at her, then lay next to her and they cuddled.

I stopped the recording on my phone and only then saw that I had shot cum all over the floor. Happily sighing, I cleaned up the mess in the dark and started relaxed into the day.

HartMann
HartMann
100 Followers