A Delightful Neighbourhood Ch. 04

Story Info
The force returns.
2.8k words
4.69
4.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers

Ah, now we were talking!

This was more like it, I thought when I saw her open her door the fourth day at around 10.30. She wore daisy dukes and a spaghetti top. Nothing too tight or too short, just a pair of cut-off jeans, but definitely more adapted to what she visibly had decided was today's program again: sun, fun and nothing to do, and that in my garden.

She must have taken a couple of days off from work. Good for her, nothing better to build you back up than soaking up the sun and an occasional swim......

The halters of a bikini top were tied behind her neck, sandals, a large sun hat and dark sunglasses completed her outfit. She had a big woven bag with her and crossed the street. O gosh, her thighs looked fabulous in the sunlight. After several months of abstinence, she looked even hotter than I remembered. It was already very hot outside, but that was not why I felt a sudden heatwave. She was on her way back to her sexy, sassy self.... Wow, I decided that I would definitely work from home until my family came back.

I stood partly behind the curtains on the first floor when she came around the house to the garden side. Yep, she did a beeline to the deck chair and unpacked her bag. Oh man, that ass and those thighs. She bent forward and laid out the towel on the deck chair. I felt how I got hard in my board shorts.

And there, yes, she bent forwards and pushed her daisy dukes down.... Ahhh, shoot, the bikini bottoms were a sort of a boy short. No matter, her ass and thighs, so hard and defined. She was definitely on her way back..... I licked my lips. My dick was hard as a steel pipe and got uncomfortably stuck in my shorts.

She pulled the top over her head, yeah, the bikini top matched the bottoms: maximum coverage and comfort, but still, her tits looked great. Then again, they probably would look great in anything, as firm and big as they were. 'Come on', I thought 'free the puppies'... but she turned around, oh wow!, her back and shoulders looked fabulous, hard, defined and already with a light tan.

But what was she doing? She undid the halters of her bikini top on her neck and dropped the top.... 'Turn around, turn around, turn around' I tried to hypnotize her, in vain, she kept on looking to the end of the garden. She reached into her bag and brought out a bottle of sun oil, squirted some on her hand and.... 'Ohhhhhh, oh god, she is oiling up her breasts'. I could not see anything except her back and arms, but the movement was so obvious....

I yanked out my dick and rubbed it furiously, the thought of her hands kneading her flesh brought me near to the edge, her full breasts squeezed and caressed, her flesh pressing against her oily finger, her hard nipples plugged with her fingers.

She took a long while to apply the oil to her front, enjoying the hands on her breasts and dreamily staring into the trees, standing in the bright sunshine and feeling the heat of the sun beating down on her exposed skin, but it was much too soon that she pulled up her top again and tied the halters on her neck. And then she started oiling the rest of her body, arms, face, neck, back, all started to shimmer with oil under her caressing hands.

Yes, she really enjoyed this, I could see it from the slow, dreamy movements and from how thoroughly she spread the oil all over her body, everywhere, every swell and every recess. I could not see anything indecent, but I saw that she caressed herself everywhere, all over her body, kneaded her flesh, touched herself. The sun of the last few days must have woken her spirits again.

She even pushed her oily hands down the front of her bottoms. Oh! how much I wanted to help her with oily fingers. She slightly shuddered.... I was so close to coming when she rubbed her thighs, first the front, then the back, her fingers working her flesh, her skin all shiny by now.

And then her oily hands went under the back of her boy short, massaged the oil into her ass cheeks and for a second or two, her naked cheeks flashed creamy and untanned at me. Her oily hands kneaded them, squeezing them, pushing them apart to oil her dark crack, and pulling the short back up. I exploded. With a bull roar, I shot my load against the window pane.

She looked up. Had I been so loud? I was in the house, certainly 30 meters away from her, but she still had heard or felt something. I had to sit down to not faint, my head was spinning and my knees were wobbly. Had she seen me, in my excitement? I had no longer been behind the curtain and she had said 'I don't want to see you'. Then again, she was in bright sunlight, the house was backlit by the sun and it was in the shade inside the house. So certainly not. Maybe her female instinct had felt something? She lay on the deck chair, took a book and started reading.

Had she done it on purpose, was she playing with me? She must have known I was watching, my car was out front, and she expressly had "allowed" me to watch as long as I staid invisible. Not knowing that I was there was impossible. But then it dawned on me: for the time being, this was her pool and garden, where she did what she liked and she wanted to benefit to the max from it. She had put me out of her mind and or pretended I was not there. Probably...... Hmmm..

Shortly after, my dog came up the lawn, long tongue dangling from his mouth, close to a heat stroke. He had staid with her as long as he could tolerate the heat, but it really was incredibly warm outside.

I opened the garden door and he slipped in. He blew a mixture of hot dog breath and coconut oil into my face. Oh gosh, he had been licking her. The thought made my head spin.

From that moment onwards, things took a rapid turn for the better and the following days were very exciting. My deceased mother would have had a stroke if she had seen what I used her mother-of-pearl decorated theatre binoculars for. But for a distance of roughly 30m, they were perfect and brought Fiona in all her glory much closer to me.

She must have felt better and more secure, because a day or two later, she exchanged the boy shorts bikini against one that was more suited to her figure: a yellow and red slim cut bikini that she seemed proud to display when she arrived at the deck chairs around the pool.

She pushed her spaghetti top up over her head and made sure to meticulously adjust the bikini top. Nice gesture towards me that she did this facing the house. Her hands adjusted the two triangles that were never intended to cover both her full breasts.

The top would have gone through in a public pool as just about tolerable bordering the insolent, but in my garden, it created a wonderful stage for her fabulous orbs. She made sure the triangles were right in place, pushing her breasts up, smoothing the fabric with her hands, tucking here, pulling there a bit.

Oh, yeah, she gave herself a pleasant touchy-feely and to her audience of one a wonderful show. It culminated in her checking the bow at her neck, "accidentally" pushing her firm globes together between her strong upper arms. This was not just a morning routine of getting ready for a day at the pool, this was clearly a show for an audience and the audience stood gawking with a pair of small binoculars, enjoying that she had found back her joy of life.

She knew I was standing on the first floor, devouring her with my eyes, and she enjoyed the game, sure in the knowledge that I could not storm into the garden and fuck her brains out because she had me in her hand. Fuck it, I thought, who complains when he gets such a show.

She started to fumble with her daisy-dukes, opened the button and lowered the zipper, then tugged at the red-and-yellow bottoms until they were in place, the sides rising high up on her hips, the middle plunging low. I swallowed hard. She really had found back her courage and zest, oh, yes, she had.... She turned around and bent over, her legs slightly spread, bent forward at the hip, hooking her thumbs into the waistband and pushing her daisy-dukes down.

Her tanlined bum came into view, dark tanned where the sun had kissed it before, and creamy where not. Only very little was covered by the red-and-yellow bikini bottoms, a triangle at the top and only very little besides the cleft between her cheeks. She bent forwards further and the thin yellow-and-red line of the bikini disappeared between her ass cheeks. Her juicy pussy lips were packaged in a colourful bundle that glowed between her thighs.

It took her a long time to push down her daisy-dukes, very long, long enough for me to stare at her incredible thighs, ass and her full lips in a gift-wrap that she willingly showed off. She must have enjoyed the show as well, she had goosebumps all over her legs and backside. And thanks to my binoculars, I saw every contour of the muscles under her skin, the sharp line between her tanned back and the much lighter cheeks, he goosebumps.

And I saw for the first time that she had a very delicate tatoo, fine twines of flowers and leaves in greens and blues twirling all around her midriff, accentuating her slim waits and her aggressively flaring hips and bum. I was salivating as she showed off her body in the sunshine. Oh yeah, she was back from the dead and was again her cheeky, sassy self. Good for her, good for both of us.

If she had thought I would not gawk at her if she put on such a show, she had another one coming! After adjusting her small bikini bottom meticulously, taking her time, playfully touching herself, she settled down on the deck chair and started the day's usual program.

It was in the early afternoon that I came back to see how she was doing. As I was alone in the house, I had dropped my board shorts and walked around naked. I picked up the binoculars, and before long, she seemed to wake up from a little nap, stretched and then sat up.

She looked fabulous in her small bikini, her back to me, the ribbons of her bottoms more decorating her hips than hiding anything. She reached back... I could no believe my luck. She untied the bikini top and dropped it on the sun lounger.

"Turn around, turn around, turnaround" I prayed again, but no such luck. She stood up ("Oh that ass, to die for") and jumped into the pool. But I was not ready to give up, what jumps in must come out again. So I watched her as she swam one length after the other, her body only striped with her tan lines and her tiny red-and-yellow bikini bottoms.

I waited, as she swam breast stroke, then front crawl, a short attempt at backstroke, yes, oh yes, oh no! only to be given up after half a length, my binoculars like welded to the face as I followed her every movement. She looked athletic again, energetic, and full of life. And finally, my resilience was rewarded.

She swam at middle of the pool to the side. And then she did the oddest thing: she held on to the edge of the pool and looked up, right to me, right in my eyes... and started pushing herself out of the water. At that moment I realized: the sun had come around since the morning, the house was no longer backlit against the pool, and she saw me as clearly as I saw her, stark naked, behind a floor-to-ceiling window with raging hardon, and using binoculars to stare at her. And I realized that I did not care that she saw me, whatever the consequences would be.

She had a sly smile in the corner of her mouth as she looked me in the eye and pushed herself up with her arms, the biceps under her tanned skin flexing. And slowly, very slowly as if in slow motion, she moved up over the edge of the pool, displaying her tanned throat and upper chest, then the tanline, her fair skin skin below it and... oh, my god.... her magnificent breasts, round, firm, heavy, with goosebumps from the cool water, her areola large, pink, crinkled and crowned by hard nipples.

I stared at her wonderful melons, the droplets of water running down her throat, over her chest and over her breats. Her smile got wider as she pushed herself up, up until her arms were stretched, she stopped for a few seconds as if thinking hard, then she started beaming and..... I gasped... she pushed her lower body and head backwards, bending over backwards, pushing her magnificent rack out to me, bathing in my admiration.

She lifted one leg on the pool edge and stood up, as if nothing had happened, walked over to the sun lounger, her breasts standing firm and trembling only slightly, then reached down and toweled herself off as if nothing was the matter. She then lay in the sun to dry after her swim.

I had difficulties to breathe as I watched every line of her body, her gorgeous tits standing proudly even though she was lying on her back, her slim waist with the flowery garlands, her wide hips and the small bikini covering her lips just so.

I stared intently at that bikini bottom. The folds of her lips under the fabric, her pronounced mons rose steeply up from between her muscled thighs, and then sank slowly towards her belly; the bikini lay so smooth on her skin that she could not have been anything but shaved underneath the fabric.

After extensively staring her up and down, committing every fold, every highlight of her body to memory, I was just about to turn away (because I did not have the nerve to beat my meat in her full sight, but I needed to urgently) when suddenly I saw something odd.

She must have had cramps or something. Yep, there.... and again.... again.... it seemed as if her thigh muscles contracted, the contractions getting harder... and released again... and contracted... and released again... I wondered if she was ok, when suddenly she sat up (oh, gosh, those tits!), and then lay on her belly. Lay still a while... and there again.... her legs cramped up, every fiber of her thigh contracted, every fiber of her ass muscle stood out, oh gosh what a fabulous hard ass she had... and released again... and cramped up again... and released... I got worried until I looked at her face. She seemed not in pain, no, definitely not.... quite the opposite, actually, she had her eyes closed, a blissful smile on her face. But she cramped up again for a second or two and released again...

What really happened started to dawn on me when she propped herself up on one elbow, her hand found her breast, tweezed her nipple hard, released, tweezed, tucked, released, in the same rhythm as her lower body contracted, released, contracted, released and then her other hand disappeared under her body, found what it was fumbling for, her body became rigid, her eyes opened wide, her mouth opened for a scream....... and she collapsed on the sun lounger.

I stared at her in disbelief... had she just.... had she really just done that..... and nearly naked, in my garden.... she lay still, only light tremors running through her body indicated that she still was among the living.

I stared through my binoculars at her in disbelief.... her prone body now languishing on the deck chair, less and less frequently shuddering, her eyes closed.... Until she opened her eyes, and looked up at me, a wide brazen grin on her face. And while grinning, she poked out her tongue at me, all of it, long and pink and all out.

I stared back at her. 'May the devil take tomorrow' was my last clear thought before I exploded, her pink tongue exciting and as big as can be in my binoculars.

Fiona turned around and dozed in the blazing sun.

HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers