A Family Affair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wish we'd done it sooner, but it was worth the wait too."

They enjoyed breakfast downstairs the next morning, a little out of place as he wore a t-shirt and shorts, while she wore her usual black t-shirt and short skirt, showing off her legs, much to his approval. After checking out, Mark able to leave his car in the car park for a few hours, they wandered around the city, stopping in a few shops, grabbing some lunch in Chinatown, before ending up down by the harbour, simply chilling out despite it being relatively cool.

"Feels like the first real date I've been on in a while," she confessed, "My last few partners have been women which were just a one and done. I've had a few short-term boyfriends but they were while I was at school, so nothing like what we've done."

"I have to ask, as I've asked this question to everyone out. Are you sure you want this, Simone?"

"Do you?"

"I asked first, Simone."

She heard the serious tone, so she answered him with a kiss, moulding her body into his. It was one hell of a kiss, a signal of their intentions and their feelings for each other. When they finally broke apart, they were both grinning like fools. "Question answered," she stated.

He drove them home later, holding his hand whenever he didn't need to change gear. It was a little embarrassing that the entire family was waiting for them to arrive home, immediately inundating them with questions about their night out. All she did was cuddle into his side. "I'm split in that I'm glad we waited, but wish I'd fucked him the night after Heidi's first time," she stated bluntly.

"We had a lovely time, Mum," he added.

He stopped at his bedroom, her room at the other end of the house. Sharing one last hug, they promised that was definitely not the last time they'd be intimate. She loved the sound of that, though she confessed to hoping to finally getting her sister into bed, sooner rather than later.

He wished her good luck with that, chuckling to himself, then peeked around the frame of his door. "Video?" he asked.

"I'll send one of me masturbating later." The grin that instantly appeared made her giggle. "Thought you'd like that."

"As I said, Simone, you're fucking hot. So I'll definitely watch anything you send me."

"Stay in my good books, and I'll have something up my butt too."

"Want to stay with me tonight? I'm knackered but your company would be great."

She walked towards and kissed him before gently pushing him into his room as she shut the door. The family would have heard them making love no more than five minutes later.