A Family Affair Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never seen this side to you before, Debs," he said softly.

"I'm just really fucking horny, Mark."

"Anything I did?"

"You being you. I won't say you've got nine continuously horny women in this household, but... Well, I think I masturbate even more than I used to. If not masturbating, Katie and Mum..."

Taking her hand, he bid everyone else an early goodnight, Heidi telling her to get everything off her chest and enjoy the night, following him into his bedroom, where he closed the door. She looked around, surprised to see it was so neat and clean, perhaps unusual for an eighteen year old man. Noticing her look, he smirked. "I hate living in a messy room. Plus, I'm an adult. Mum shouldn't be coming in here once a week, telling me to clean up. Mum is still my mother, but also my lover, and I don't want my lover thinking she needs to keep parenting me."

She couldn't help chuckle. "Who are you and what have you done with my little brother?"

"Done a lot of growing up in the past few months, Debs. I've had to. Finished high school and now in full time employment. And I can't be involved in sexual and romantic relationships with family members without maturing. Heidi, Simone and Kelly is fine by law. Even my aunts, while raising eyebrows, is legal. Don't worry, I've checked as I was intrigued. But my three sisters and mother? The shit storm that could create if anyone ever found out." Taking her hands in both of his, he gazed into her eyes. "I'd love to tell the world about us, Debs. Mum and myself. Amy... Katie... And you. I know what you're like at heart, and I have an inkling you'd love nothing more than to stand on the roof and tell everyone."

Her cheeks turned a little red again as he just had the knack of figuring her out. "You and Katie," she admitted.

"How long have you been in love with her?"

"All my life, in a way."

Squeezing her hands again, he waited until her eyes met his. "And me?" he whispered.

She answered by leaning up and kissing him softly. "Mark, we've all been in love with you for a long time now. I just don't know who loves you more. I would have said Heidi, but I'm not sure anymore."

"And you?"

"When this started, I was just thinking it would be some really hot sex with my hunk of a little brother, perhaps show you the ropes regarding anything sexual, and that it would just stay that way. A lot of really hot sex but we'd keep any feelings at bay."

"And how do you feel?"

"I thought I'd eventually move on and find a man of my own." She laughed to herself. "Yeah, definitely not happening now." She met his eyes again. "I've looked into the possibility of having children together, Mark. We'd have to go through some testing, obviously not telling anyone we are brother and sister..."

"You want children?"

"I'd just like the option. Out of your three sisters, I think Katie is the most likely to want children with you."

"But you're thinking about it?"

She couldn't help smile. "Nothing wrong with thinking about things."

Dropping one of her hands, he led her towards his bed, kicking off his shoes and socks before sitting back against the headboard, patting the spot next to him. Once settled next to him, he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to she relaxed against him. "Okay, Debs. Hit me with whatever is your mind."

Taking a deep breath, she got her thoughts in order, then decided on the simple explanation being the best. "I want to be your sub, Mark. Not a slave, not quite, but unlike any other part of my life, in the bedroom with a man, I like to be submissive. I did some things with a couple of previous boyfriends that awakened a desire in me to just be dominated, I guess. When I'm with Katie or Mum, it's on equal terms, our mutual enjoyment.

But I've just got this vision that, when I'm submitting to you... You'll take care of me, make me cum harder than I have in my life, dominate me like I know you'll learn how to do, but also show me the endless love at the same time that you have for me."

"Okay, obviously I've heard of these terms before but I don't know anything about that lifestyle otherwise."

"I know enough, but we have options. Either we do a lot of reading and learn through trial and error, or we find someone to help us. An escort service would probably be best, I'm sure there's a million of them on the internet."

"What exactly would you like?"

"Definitely rope-play. Bondage. I loved being tied up and just used. Being bound, gagged, blindfolded, losing most of my senses... It takes a certain level of trust. I never went to that length with ex-boyfriends. At most, they might handcuff me to a bed or something. I'm willing to go all the way for you, Mark."

"Would it only be in the bedroom or would it go further?"

"To start, I think we should keep it for in here. Once we're both confident, I'd love to be out in the wide world at your sub. There are clubs we could visit, where no-one would recognise us, and... Well, use your imagination. I'd do absolutely anything you want, Mark. Anything at all."

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"How horny are you?"

That made him laugh. "Debs, I'm an eighteen year old man in a house full of nine women. I'm perpetually horny." She took his hand and put it down her shorts, ensuring his fingers felt her smooth, incredibly wet pussy. Just his fingertips sent a shiver up her spine, making her gasp, as she let go of his wrist, feeling him start to fondle her. "Horny?" he asked softly.

"I'm going to suck your cock in a minute, Mark, and I want to swallow your load. Then I want you to make love to me and fill up my pussy. Then I want you inside my arse, and I want you to utterly fucking nail me. I haven't had a real cock there in far too long."

"I've obviously done some reading. Are you prepped?"

She removed his hand and leaned forward, resting on her knees, lowering her shorts to show her arse. He would have seen the base of a butt plug. "Worn that since I finished masturbating earlier."

"Good thing I have lube in here." She had to look at him for that, no doubt noticing the surprise on her face. "Jerking off, Debs. Though I have had a finger or two up Heidi's butt. Not sure she'll be keen for my cock to be in there, but she loves a finger or two while I'm eating her out."

She leapt on him, hearing him go 'Oof' as she was desperate to get him naked. He chuckled as she eagerly stripped off his shirt and shorts, taking a moment to run her fingers up and down his arms, chest and down his abs. For such a young man, there was already so much definition to his body, and as he got older, if he kept up his training regime and fitness...

Removing his boxer-briefs, she couldn't help smile as his thick, erect cock popped out. Though she would normally have loved teasing him for a while, she needed to be fucked, so apart from giving his shaft a few licks, she locked eyes with him as she took part of his length in her mouth. Feeling his fingers running through her brunette hair, she enjoyed the smile that formed as she savoured the taste and texture of her little brother's big cock.

"Fuck," he hissed, "Okay, confession time. Turned on myself most of the day but I didn't masturbate when I got home."

"Give me everything," she moaned, "I'll swallow every drop, little brother."

She loved the incestuous talk when she was with her brother, something different to her twin, who preferred not to use their sibling titles. Depending on her mood, she knew her mother loved to tell her son to 'fuck his mummy hard.' And she knew her brother got off on it big time. Then again, their mother was hot and he was now her regular lover.

Looking up into his eyes again, he would have seen amusement as more and more of his cock slid into her mouth and finally her throat. As far as she knew, she was the only one in the household who could deepthroat properly, at least from conversations she'd shared, and she was fairly sure everyone was honest about the sex lives nowadays.

"Fucking hell," Mark growled. Deborah smiled to herself for that one. He was getting ready to blow.

Sensing that he was now close, she fondled his balls and kept only part of her length in her mouth, using her other hand on his shaft. Gazing into his eyes, she loved the look. Yes, love still existed, but she felt a shudder go through her as she knew her pussy was about to get some treatment once he'd recovered from his imminent orgasm.

That first spurt into her mouth had her eyes rolling back in her head in delight, her little brother groaning loudly, holding her head in place as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. When he was finished, he released her head, lifting herself up to take a deep breath, before lowering her mouth again, ensuring his shaft was nice and clean.

He moved quickly, making her squeal as she found herself on her back, legs spread wide in the air, as his tongue assaulted her pussy. She lasted a couple of minutes as most, whimpering and moaning, two fingers finding her special spot, his tongue working her clit just the way her body loved. She almost cried when the first orgasm tore through her body, begging, pleading with him to keep going.

"Keep going!" she cried out.

Her brother knew when to do what his lover asked him to do, just about managing to lift her head up to meet his eyes. They met again and she could see he was smiling at her. "I'm hard again," he murmured before his tongue went back to work.

"One more then fuck me."

Her made her groan when he relented and seemed to just savour going down on her. Realising what he was doing, she felt herself relax, placing her feet back on the bed, leaning down to run her fingers over his head. "Good, little brother. Eat your sister's pussy. You love your sister's pussy?" He made a sound that suggested he did. "Well, your big sister loves your tongue, and she can't wait until her little brother slides his big cock inside her. But she wants her little brother to make her cum again, but take your time. Take all the time you want."

Resting back on her elbows, she had calmed down enough to just enjoy what he was doing. She knew he'd eat pussy all day, every day, sometimes to simply make his lover orgasm, but he just seemed to love doing it anyway. She was aware of the sessions he enjoyed with Heidi, who'd walk around with a giant grin for days after he'd spent what seemed like hours between her legs.

"I need to cum, Mark," she moaned.

Considering how turned on she was, little wonder he helped her orgasm within a couple of minutes. Feeling his fingers depart her was actually a relief, soft kisses up her body until their eyes met. She felt the smile form as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Hmmm. I taste nice, don't I?"

"I don't get men who don't eat pussy. Why wouldn't you want your lover, girlfriend or wife enjoy to an orgasm or more?"

Glancing down, seeing his hard cock ready to enter her, she had to say, "Can you wait a couple more minutes?"

He smiled, plopping down onto the bed next to her, and before she knew it, he was gently holding her in his arms, feeling his fingers run up and down her back, resting her head against his chest underneath his chin. She felt the smile form as she relaxed. "Love you, Debs," he whispered.

All she could do was sigh and snuggled into him a little more. Feeling his cock continually poking her eventually had her giggling, finding herself rolled onto her back, spreading her legs as she felt his cock slide inside her. She sighed again, this time with relief, as he wasted no time burying himself, leaning down to kiss her, before he slowly started to thrust.

Wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, lifting her legs, bending them as she rested them against his torso, he grinned as he started to move faster, the perfect angle that had her moaning loudly within a couple of minutes. Resting on one hand, his other was playing with her breasts, tweaking and pulling at her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "Fuck me, little brother." She paused before giggling, "Should start calling you big brother."

"Well, you do have a very tight pussy, Debs."

"It loves milking your big cock. Fuck me!"

He grinned, and while he might have started moving a little faster inside, he ensured her lifted her up just enough that his body would grin against her clit. She couldn't help return the grin. Her little brother was slowly but surely figuring things out each time he made love. But while another orgasm would feel wonderful, she was desperate to feel him cum inside her first.

Moving her legs to wrap them around his waist, she leaned up to kiss him again. "Fuck me harder," she murmured, "I want you to cum in me, Mark."

"Just a little longer. I love being inside you, Deborah." Using her full name was a sign he was being serious. He kissed her softly, and she felt her heart flutter again, his tongue slowly sliding into her mouth, just teasing her. When she released a whimper, he broke the kiss as he needed to smile. "Just enjoy it, Deborah. I'm not in any rush. Are you?"

"I love you."

She watched the grin broaden. "I know, Deborah. I love you too. And, despite the fact I'm currently inside you and we've talked, we'll do whatever you want. Okay?" Not trusting her voice, she bit her bottom lip but managed to return a nod. Kissing her again, she wrapped her limbs around him, kissing him deeply, and that ensured he started to pump into her hard.

The feeling of her big cock plunging into her made her moan loudly. Almost laughing to herself, reckoning that most of the family probably heard her. She was normally a loud lover, but something was making her keep a little quieter. This was their time, and there was no doubt, in his mind, that was making love to his sister.

Resting her head back, she met his eyes again. "You're making love to your sister, Mark."

"Being gentle now as I'm going to destroy your arse later." Something in his tone made her shudder. It was a good shudder. The sort of shudder that sent pleasure coursing through her veins, all the way to her pussy, almost involuntarily squeezing his cock as he continued to thrust inside her. "Like that thought?"

"Fuck yes!"

Pumping her even harder, no doubt on the road to orgasm, he leaned down closer to her ear, feeling his hot breath on her neck, sending another shiver through her body. "I'm going to fuck you senseless later, Deborah," he growled lightly, "What you want, you're going to get. But this will be just the start. I'm going to dominate you in every way possible. You're going to become the perfectly little sub for your little brother. Do what I want, when I want, without hesitation. Yes, a well trained little girl. That's what you're going to become."

"Please," she whimpered, feeling tears start to build. It was just what she wanted with him, "I'll do anything. Anything!"

He bit her ear lobe and she almost exploded just from that. "I'll keep that in mind," he whispered ever so softly, she knew he was completely and utterly serious, "Ready?"

"God yes. I need your cum, Mark. Please cum in me. Please..."

She would have begged and pleaded the rest of the night just to feel him cum inside her. But as he lifted his head to meet her eyes, she was surprised at the soft kiss he laid on her lips, before he started to really fuck her hard. Hard enough that he earned a couple of grunts as he wasn't being gentle. But he was getting close to orgasm. She could just sense it, reaching down between her legs to fondle her clit.

To her surprise, she pushed her hand away. "No, you'll cum when I'm buried in your arse later. Got it, my little sub?"

"Call me your little girl," she whispered, gazing into his eyes, "Or your good girl." His eyebrows raised. "Cum in me and I'll explain."

He came within a minute, no doubt holding back his orgasm. She held on tight during those last seconds, feeling his thick cock plunging deeper than anyone had been inside her before. When he finally exploded inside her, he groaned so loudly, the whole neighbourhood would have heard. Resting her head against his shoulder, she finally released some of the pent up emotion inside her. Only when his foggy, post-orgasm mind had cleared did he realise she was clinging to him.

Feeling him roll over, she happily snuggled on his chest, his fingers once again caressing her back. "What's on your mind?" he finally asked.

"I'll be your slut, Mark, but I don't like being called that word. An ex-boyfriend called me that when we were fucking and it just turned me off completely. I know a lot of people get off on it in the middle of fucking, but I love being called a good girl, or a little girl. Would that bother you?"

"Not at all. If that's what you want, then I'll do it."

Lifting her head to rest her chin on his chest, she had to ask, "What would you like out of his, Mark?"

"Honestly, the journey we go through together doing this would make me happy, Deborah. You all give me something different. In fact, I think what we will end up sharing will be different to anything else I'll experience."

"I think Simone will want to join in eventually."

She loved the grin that formed. "Oh, she's told me more than once she wants nothing more than to be my naughty little sub. But, again, it's up to her to make that decision. I'm not naturally dominant, I live and love to give, but if this is what you want, then I do it happily."

Sliding up so his cock fell out of her, she kissed down his body before arriving at his crotch, his cock still semi-hard, glistening from the juices of her pussy. She cleaned up his cock first, enjoying her own taste as always, before taking his cock back in her mouth and giving him a slow blowjob. He was young and she knew he'd be hard again within a couple of minutes.

Feeling his cock thicken in her mouth had her smiling. Gazing up his body, she saw him watching her with interest. "I don't want to cum in your mouth again, Debs."

Releasing his cock, she returned the smile. "Oh, I know that. Just getting you nice and hard so you can slide your cock somewhere else next."

Grabbing the lube that was nearby, she kissed him before turning around, resting her head on a pillow as she wiggled her arse in his direction. Rising to his knees, he leaned forward over her, feeling his lips kissing across her shoulders and down her back, his fingers accompanying his lips, sending little shivers through her body, amazed at how sensitive she was feeling.

His lips eventually reached her arse, soft kisses across each cheek, making her giggle. Feeling him grab the base of the plug, he very slowly pulled it out of her. It wasn't the largest plug she owned, just big enough to send waves of pleasure through her body. When she didn't expect was the presence of her brother's tongue after he removed the toy.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried, "Tongue my arse!"

Hearing him chuckle, her brother seemed to enjoy himself at least, glancing back to see him applying lube to his cock at the same time. When their eyes met, she was pleading with him to finally just slide his cock in and fuck her. He read her look and nodded, getting her into position, lowering her arse so it was easy for him to slide his cock in.

Resting the head of his cock at her rosebud, their eyes met again. She returned a firm nod as he grinned, ever so slowly sliding the head of his cock inside her. She gripped the sheets with her hands. He was even bigger than the strap-on she used with her sister. Definitely bigger than any other man she'd allowed inside her arse. Not that many, but she was experienced compared to her brother. Or, at least, she was, considering he now had nine lovers.

His hands at her hips, she felt him slowly slide more of his cock inside her. "Oh fuck yes," she whimpered. It was perfect, just what she'd hoped for, yet he hadn't even started properly fucking her yet. But doing so intimate with her brother, it just heightened the taboo even more. Her little brother, her sibling, was burying his thick cock inside the arse of his sister. The only greater taboo was him doing the same thing to his mother!