A Foggy Interlude

Story Info
Pegging in the park.
1.8k words
4.47
11.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's winter, early evening and I'm about to get in my car and go home from doing grocery shopping.

I notice how hazy everything is, and my heart picks up in happiness. I love fog. It holds special memories for me, of when we first met, and you texted me pictures of a magical dawn you were apart of, before work.

Together or apart, if there is fog, for the rest of my life, I'll think of you, and love you.

As I'm driving past the local football field, which is in a hollow depression, I realise the fog is much thicker than usual, and this gives me a truly amazing idea.

I rush home, and start throwing supplies into a basket. You won't be home for an hour but I'm too excited to go slowly.

Paracord, stakes from the garden, a blanket, torch, toys, I'm piling it all in with the frantic energy only borne from the joy that dominating you brings me.

I send you a text.

"Slave, meet me across from the petrol station in town immediately after work. Don't go home. I have a surprise for you."

"Yes, my Goddess" you immediately reply, and I bless the day you bought that Apple watch.

Practically skipping with joy, I tumble my supplies into the backseat of my car and zoom down to what will soon be, the scene of the crime.

When you finally arrive, tired but curious, I'm bouncing on my tippy toes by my car. I throw my arms around you and kiss your pretty mouth.

"What are we doing here babe?" you ask.

Putting on my Domme hat, I step out of your arms.

"Sluts don't ask questions. Sluts only obey." I say severely, and witness with pleasure your visible struggle not to go down on your knees beside the road, that's busy with traffic.

"Yes, my Goddess" you whisper, eyes drawing inexorably down to the pavement. Such a good boy.

Suitably chastened, I take your wrist in my hand and drag you down the stairs, onto the football field and into the deep fog.

We reach the centre of the field, where I have staked off a large area. I'm hoping nobody notices the paracord is bright pink, but even if they do, I doubt they'll step over the barrier.

In the very middle of the area I've staked, I've laid out the blanket, a rubber-bit gag, lube, and a large, shiny new toy that I've been saving for a special occasion. It's only 8 inches, but it's more than you've ever taken, and your eyes go round as saucers when you see it.

"What is it, sweet boy? Do you see something you like?" I tease, as I gently caress your back, giving your ass a friendly squeeze.

I can feel the tension vibrating out of you as, eyes still locked on the dildo, you nod with big, exaggerated jerks of your head. You look like a doe, about to be eaten by a stalking lion. Perfect.

I say a silent, heartfelt prayer of thanks to the universe, and tell you, "Lay down on the blanket on your back now, little slut. I have been starved for kisses all day."

With you on your back and me in your lap, I kiss you thoroughly until I feel your tension melting away. Grinding gently against you, I moan your name into your mouth, making your hips thrust against me, just the way I like.

I never thought I could be this lucky. Tonight I'm going to make you feel lucky, too.

I reach over, and feel you tense under me. "Hush baby, it's just the gag, see?"

I give that pretty mouth one more kiss and gently place the bit between your teeth. I press your face to my chest, and tie the silk tight behind your head. I let you sit there for a few seconds, rubbing your face into my breasts, before pulling you back by your hair, tsking, and kissing your splayed, slutty mouth.

"Such a self indulgent boy," I chide you. "You were too busy for me today, weren't you? Busy being the master of the universe?" I grip your hair harder. "I have to punish you for that. You know that right? That little sluts who forget their rules must be punished? I didn't get a single picture of what's mine today. I'm not angry, sweet boy. But you must be disciplined."

I climb out of your lap, and reach for the toy, that after tonight, I am certain will be your new favourite.

Covering it in lubricant, I slowly stroke the shaft with my hand, making wet sounds that are a lovely counterpoint to your suddenly ragged breath.

"It's time to strip down my love. Jacket and shirt off, but only unzip your pants and push them down to your knees. I want to fuck you like the filthy whore you are. If you didn't want to be fucked like a slut, you wouldn't wear pants that showed off your ass so well, would you?" I ask, delighted by both the fact you can't respond, and the fact that your pants are in no way slutty, but now every time you wear them, you'll remember me saying it.

Watching you take your clothes off is usually the highlight of my day, but you're in such a hurry, I have to tsk again.

You're on your knees, facing me. You're hard as an oak, and I say, "Bend over for me now my sweet slut, you know what I want from you."

In the damp, cold night air, your skin is already pebbling, and I know we have to make this quick, you hate to be cold. I'm going to fuck that cold right out of you though baby.

You press your cheek into the blanket, and I am greeted with a sight so perfect, I wish I could draw. The light through the fog turns everything Sepia, and the curves of your spine, your thighs, your beautiful ass. You are breathtaking in your submission. I would paint you every day, just like this, and never get bored.

You can't spread your legs far, and your balance will be a little unsteady, and that is just want I want. I want your fear, I want you uncomfortable. I want you to never, ever forget who you belong to.

With that in mind, I kneel down behind you, and slide my lube-covered fingers gently up and down, stroking from the bud of your asshole to your balls. Back and forth, making you shudder.

"Who do you belong to, little slut?" I ask you.

"Nnuuhhg!" You whimper around the bit.

Grinning in delight, I wipe my hand clean on your pants, grab your hip for balance, and place the head of our new toy flush against your tight little asshole. Violating this hole taunts me in my dreams, and I relish the noise you make with unholy glee, as I slowly press the head of the dildo inside you.

Are you worried we might get caught? Are you panicking, thinking about someone stumbling upon your debasement in the fog? I am thinking, as I force another inch of rubber cock into your ass. I hope you are. I hope you're hearing your cries echoing back, struggling not to, unable to, as I force another inch inside you. Another. Another. Another. It's not much thicker than our last toy, but I bet it doesn't feel that way to you, as I shove that final inch home, burying our toy deep inside you.

You cry out loudly, your moans not at all hampered by the gag. Your lungs are working like a bellows in your chest, your hands are clenched tightly in the blanket, and little shivers run down the muscles of your back.

I hold the toy still, buried deep in you, and stroke my hand down your spine, soothing you, loving you.

"Up on your elbows now baby, that's my good little slut, you can do it for me right? You can hold yourself up just a little for me?" I croon to you, rocking the toy inside you just a little, to make the task difficult, to make you moan again.

Once you're up a little, I slide a few inches out of you, and shove it back home. One, two, three times. Every time, you cry out louder for me, spurring me on.

I could fuck you like this for ever. But even though the adrenaline is making heat steam from your body as I thrust inside you, I know your body's energy will only last so long in this cold.

And even though I love to hurt you, I also love to take care of you.

Being a little indulgent myself, I lean back to watch my hand thrusting the dildo rhythmically, deep into your ass, and touch myself. Dripping wet. When we get home I'll make you clean me up with your tongue, until I come all over your face.

With that happy thought in my mind, I learn forward, pushing the toy all the way inside you again, my other hand reaching around and under you. Gripping your shaft, I start stroking your cock in rhythm with the dildo I'm thrusting and rocking inside you.

Your cries are getting hoarse. You're thrusting your cock into my hand, helping me fuck your ass, helping me jerk you off, rough and hard. My good, good boy. I'm urging you on now, your cries sending me deep into space. "That's it my love, my sweet boy. You wanna come for me now don't you? Yeah you do. You filthy fucking slut. You take this cock so well, you love it don't you? Come for me. Come for me you fucking slut, give me what I want. Give it to me."

With a wrenching cry, your whole body jerks under my hands. I press the toy deep, deep inside you, my other hand a hot blur, squeezing, milking the cum out of you, every drop. Delicious.

With a groan, you collapse onto the ground. You're all spent. I know, even if I continued fucking your ass, I'd get no more than whimpers out of you now.

So I gently slide it out of you, and toss it in the direction of the basket.

I grab the corner of the blanket and wrap it around your waist, and lay alongside you, and wrap my body around you.

"My beautiful boy! You did so good. I'm so proud of you!" I praise you gently, sincerely. You didn't signal a safeword even once, and I had expected to at least get a warning.

I gently untie the gag, and you let out a ragged, relieved sigh. I stroke your hair and kiss your shoulder and murmur love and praise into your ear until you start coming back to earth.

When you roll yourself over to look at me, all glassy eyes and mussed hair, my heart squeezes so tight it knocks the breath out of me. I kiss your mouth gently and tell you that you make me so proud.

And then we go home :)