A Funny Thing Happened...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I took pity on him. Plunging him back into my mouth to make sure he was good and wet and slick, I raised myself up on my knees, wrapped my breasts around his cock, and began to move them up and down his shaft. My tits were too big, and his cock too short to pop out at the top of each thrust, so instead of spitting into my cleavage—I'd seen that in porn, and it always struck me as kind of crude; I know: this from a girl calling herself slut and whore and fucking a guy with her tits, but still—anyway, instead of doing that, I released him every few stokes so I could wet him again with my lips and tongue. It was fun for a bit, but eventually I got the feeling that Sim liked the idea of fucking my tits more than the actual experience. That was fine with me. I missed the feeling of him in my mouth. Besides, I was getting hungry.

I took him back between my lips for a few more gentle sucks, then I let him slide out over my tongue, tickled my special place with the tip, and took him in my fist, stroking him gently. "I want you to cum soon, Baby, and I want you to cum in my mouth. And I want to swallow every single drop, like a good little slut. Can you do that for me, Lover? Can you shoot your hot sticky stuff into my mouth and make sure I swallow it all?"

Some combination of the blowjob and the dirty talk had short-circuited the last of my guy's language function. He panted and growled and groaned, and I could feel his cock thickening slightly as his orgasm approached. Quickly I took the head of his cock between my lips and held it there, sucking gently as I stroked his shaft. Before long, I had my treat. Sim's body became rigid, and then he bucked once, twice, three times, four times as his dick shot rope after rope of man-stuff over the top of my tongue. It filled my mouth, and I swallowed quickly, sending what felt like half a cup of jizz down the back of my throat. I'd had no real time to taste, so as soon as the first spasms died away, I squeezed gently from the base of Sim's now super-sensitive cock to the tip. He yelped, but I licked off another quarter teaspoon of cum with a happy little "unh!" I raised myself on my knees, and stuck out my tongue to show him my prize: every last drop. Then I swallowed, licked my lips, smiled, and put my arms around him. Pulling him close, I kissed him just below his ear and whispered: "Thanks, Baby. That was yummy!"

19.

After a couple of seconds, I felt Sim's hands on the side of my head, and he pulled me around for another long, luscious kiss. I wondered if he could taste himself on my mouth. If he could he didn't seem to care. After a time, he left my lips and began kissing down the side of my throat. His lips were like fire on my skin, and I was panting: "Ooh, Honey...uhnnn that feels so good! You really like to kiss!"

He nipped at my collarbone. "Any objections?"

"No! Oh God, Sweetie, not at all...yeah, right there...so good! You know we courtesans don't usually kiss our customers on the mouth, but...ah, yeah, Babe, ahhh...hurts a little, no, please don't stop...for you I'll make an exception."

"Because you're feeling slutty?"

"No, Lover...because your lips are so sweet!"

He raised his head to look me in the eyes. I sighed with the loss of sensation. He said: "So you like my lips, do you, you naughty little minx?"

I pouted: "How come I'm naughty? Just 'cause I sucked your cock, and swallowed all your delicious cum? That's all your fault. You've got such a sweet dick, what's a girl supposed to do?"

Sim was trying not to laugh. Nobody does dirty talk like me when I get going. For some reason it really gets me gushing, and watching what it was doing to Sim was just adding coals to the fire. Finally he said: "Alright, I stand corrected." He looked down at his half-erect cock, which hadn't yet recovered from my oral attentions. "Well, I will stand corrected in another ten minutes or so. For now, I want a taste of those beautiful boobs of yours, and then I'm going to eat your juicy little pussy until you scream. How's that work for you?" Before I had a chance to reply, he pushed me down onto the bed, climbed between my parted thighs, held my hands down at my sides, and attacked my left nipple with his tongue and lips. I started the screaming part of the program a little early.

My breasts are super-sensitive, and when I'm not worked up, I like a man to be gentle. But I was plenty worked up now, and Sim's lips and teeth and tongue had me begging for more. I also loved how he'd pinned my hands. There was nothing I could do but hang on as he suckled my nipples until they were hard and hot and aching. Then he'd lash them with his tongue and bite them gently, dragging his teeth along them until I was squealing and whining and crying. "Please oh please oh pleaseohpleaseohplease, Baby! Use your hands too. Squeeze them, pinch them, touch them, oh GOD...please! I won't move, Baby, I promise, I just...Oooooh, YES!" He'd just brought a big hand up to maul my left breast, while his mouth worked over my right one, and I was keening, a high, desperate sound which I could hear, but couldn't somehow trace back to my body. Then the sharp sensations were over, and his big warm hands were caressing my soft titflesh, the rough pads of his thumbs brushing my erect nipples gently, teasingly. Sim smiled down at me: "You're even more fun to play than the violin, Sweet Thing."

The endearment made me grim like a kid at Christmas—or Hannukah. Then Sim said: "Skootch to the edge of the bed, spread your legs and get comfortable. I'm ready for a little sweet-and-sour Ginny!"

"Hey," I purred, like a cat in a sunbeam, "I'm not sour!"

Sim knelt between my thighs and ran the tip of his tongue gently up my slit, burrowing between the lips of my pussy. I moaned when he pulled away to say softly: "Of course you are, and sweet, and salty, and fruity, and, hmm, let's see what else..." And with that, I felt his fingers part the lips of my cunt, and his wicked tongue begin to explore.

He started with the soft skin of my inner thighs. He licked, then kissed then bit, alternating left then right, and each time he switched sides, he'd pause just above my pussy, sniff gently—as if he's just been handed a glass of wine—and sigh, his mouth less than an inch from me, so that I felt the warmth of his breath all over my shaved mons. After a few minutes of this, I was squirming and whining in frustration: "Sim, c'mon! Baby, don't tease...please? Please, pleaseplease? Pretty please with...oooh, God yes!"

Before I had finished begging, the tip of his tongue was inside me, thrusting in and out like a tiny little cock. His chin and his nose were between my pussy lips, and each time his tongue moved upward, I could feel the flat, broad tip of his nose just below my clit. I squealed and bucked, thrusting my hips forward, trying to get as much of that naughty, lovely tongue inside me as I could. I could hear his breathing combined with wet, spongy sounds, and for the first time I understood why guys like sloppy blow jobs so much. The sounds were so hot and nasty. Nothing else in the world sounds like a sex-crazed horn-dog guy eating a hot slut's nasty juicy cunt. And if you're that hot slut, if it's your soaking pussy that's making that guy so hungry-crazy... I tried to say something, tried to encourage, praise, whatever the fuck, but all that came out were little hums and 'yuhs' and 'ooohs.' And then the evil bastard pulled the tip of his tongue out of me, and started lashing my clit with it.

I shrieked: quick and high and panicky. The last remaining rational part of my brain hoped the building was empty, because if anybody was listening, they'd be breaking down the door with fire axes. And the noises Sim was making... It sounded like he was literally eating me, like a wolf or a bear just tearing into the hottest, juiciest part of me. He growled and panted and grunted and huffed, and his tongue was everywhere, licking me from the base of my slit up to my clit, the caressing it gently before swiping across it hard and fast. I could feel the tightness building just below my belly, spreading out and down. I was close...so close...and he backed off just a bit.

"Sim! You fucking...! I was almost there! Don't stop, Baby, please, please, please keep going, PLEASE!"

 

His tongue came away long enough for long enough for me to hear him chuckle: "Poor little courtesan, dishes it out but can't take it, huh?" I tried to kick him with the back of a heel, but my knees were bent, and I couldn't get much into it. I was almost sobbing with frustration. Then he whispered: "Shhh, I'm sorry. Don't worry, Gin, I'll take you there now, OK? No more games, and it'll be better for the wait. Trust me, Babe. I'm so sorry to tease, but you taste so wonderful, I just...shhh, never mind. You ready?"

"Uh huh."

"I want you to cum for me, Baby." And he began licking my clit gently, regularly, with an easy but insistent rhythm. I cooed, as I felt my arousal building again, slowly at first, and then the rhythm picked up speed, and the licks became harder, and a little longer, and the tightness began to coalesce again, just behind my pussy, right in the center of me. And the rhythm became faster, still regular, I could count on each stroke following the last, nothing would stop it now...and now Sim's tongue was lashing my clit...harder, longer, faster, then again...harder, faster, and the knot was tighter and tighter, like I was taffy wound around those...whatever they are in the candy store window...and it was faster and somebody was making this impossibly high moan, and it was me, and it was harder and faster and harder and faster and then...the knot...just came apart...and my body jerked and spasm-ed over and over and over and over and over and...

"Stop, Sim, please...so...too sensitive, please...oooooohhhhh!"

I sighed in pleasure and anguish as I felt the warmth of his face and mouth move away from my thighs and pussy. He moved up to lie next to me on the bed, but before he could get settled, I threw my arms around him, buried my face in his neck and burst into tears.

"Ginny, Honey, are you OK, was that too...I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

I found his mouth and kissed him gently, pulled back and said, or maybe sniffed: "No, Sweetie, it was wonderful. I don't think I've ever...cum that hard on a guy's tongue. It was...just so fucking intense. Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm better than fine! I'm...Sim, can we...I mean are you ready again? Because I...look, I don't mean to be a demanding bitch, but I really kind of need you inside me."

20.

Sim smiled. "Christ, Woman, you're insatiable!" He lifted his hand as if to wipe his mouth, but I grabbed his wrist. I'd enjoyed tasting myself on his lips a moment earlier, and now I whispered "No, don't waste it." He looked surprised, so I gave him a saucy smile, stuck out my tongue and began cleaning my juices off his face. I tasted good, and I started to feel a little slutty again. Soon I was humming, and making wet little sucking and kissing sounds. Then I was moaning and purring: "Licking myself off your face is nice. Bet it'd be even nicer to lick myself off your cock. Come on, Baby, fuck your horny little slut. Don't make me beg...unless hearing me beg turns you on?"

Sim grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head away and then kissed me hard on the mouth. "Greedy little bitch! Maybe I was saving some of that sweet pussy juice of yours for myself." Then: "Gin, I want you...that's to say I want to...fuck...you, but I didn't...this is so stupid...um, no condom. I'm...well shit, you can probably feel how sorry I am..."

Condoms weren't a problem. I had half a dozen of them back in the bathroom, but then I had a thought. "Sim," I giggled at what I was about to say, "can I ask you a personal question?"

He barked that laugh of his: "Wow, I dunno, Ginny. Maybe we should get to know each other a little better. How about we trade oral sex?"

I tried to look offended: "You beast! What kind of a slut do you take me for? You know what, don't answer that. Look, seriously...Sim, when was the last time you had sex?"

He sobered quickly. "Ah, right. Um...it's been a while...maybe a year and a bit...why?"

"Have you had a check up since?"

"Just before I came out here."

"Me too. Look, I've got condoms in the bathroom, but I'm on the pill and...I mean I don't have my blood work with me or anything, but...I'm clean. I mean, I'll understand if you don't..."

"I'm clean too. I realize this is kind of...look, I trust you, but if you feel like we should use...I mean..."

I said: "Sorry, that turned out to be a bit of a mood killer, but...I want you...and I...well, I really want to feel you, and I want you to feel me...would it be OK if we didn't?"

Sim smiled: "A beautiful, naked woman just asked me if I would be willing to make love to her without a condom...am I being punked? Where's the camera?"

I giggled: "So you're OK with it?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. You?"

"Uh huh." I looked down between us. "Uh oh, looks like somebody got tired of the negotiations." Sim looked a little crestfallen. I mentally slapped myself: 'Ginny, you've got to learn when to keep your big mouth shut!' Out loud I said: "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suck your yummy cock some more to get it ready to fuck my slutty little pussy." I started to move down his body, but he stopped me. "Can we try this way first?"

He brought his lips to mine and began another long, slow kiss. His mouth opened first this time, and his tongue pushed into my mouth, ravishing mine with quick wet caresses. His big hands travelled down my body and cupped the cheeks of my ass, pushing my still-sopping pussy against his rapidly hardening shaft. We ground against each other, and I could feel the head of his cock brush against my clit. I moaned into his mouth, and his tongue darted in again. My hands went to his head, and I pulled his mouth off mine long enough to gasp: "Sim, please fuck me now, please, Baby, please..."

21.

 

Sim pushed me gently back onto the red satin sheets covering the little twin bed. Then it was easy: I spread my long legs and smiled up at him. He grinned down at me, then moved between my thighs, pressed the head of his cock against the opening of my pussy and slid inside, and my eyes closed, and my mouth opened, and I moaned as his thick shaft stretched the walls of my cunt, brushing every single little pleasure place as he thrust into me. "Oh, Baby! Oh Sim!" I heard myself before I knew I was speaking. "Oh, you feel so GOOD!"

He began moving in and out of me: hard urgent thrusts, each one seemingly deeper than the last. The friction was delicious and constant, and unfamiliar. I'd had longer cocks inside me, but maybe I'd never had thicker. Or maybe I'd just never had Sim. He pounded into me, tearing little panting groans from me with each thrust: "Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh!", and then his body was on top of me, my breasts flattened beneath his chest, and his lips crushed against mine. His tongue fucked my mouth as his cock fucked my cunt, and I felt so full, and so wanted and so taken. I felt cherished, and hoarded, and guarded. For a while my lover fucked me like a starving man eats or a parched man drinks. I was his, and he would kill rather than share me with the air in the room or the light from the lamp. Then suddenly he was still inside me. I felt a little spasm in my core, like an echo of that shattering orgasm he had given me just...God was it just a few minutes before, with his tongue. I looked up. Had he cum? Was it over? I wanted to cry again, but then I saw him smiling down at me, and felt him withdraw slowly, allowing me to feel every delicious inch of him moving through me. Then back in again, so slow...so deep...so mmmmmm!

I smiled up at Sim, felt a drop of his sweat on my forehead: "OK, Pseudolus, you got me. Promise me you'll always fuck me like that, and I'll smother Lycus with my tits, steal his gold and run away with you to Gaul, or Casablanca or Bocca—wherever—and be your own personal sex slave. That work for you?"

He barked his laugh again, thrusting deep into me at the same time, and forcing a little "ooh!" from my lips.

"Oh thank...gods, or goddesses! I was wondering how many banks I would have to rob or merchants I would have to slaughter to rent you on a weekly basis."

I giggled and batted my eyes at him. "Aw, how sweet! You'd slaughter merchants? For me?"

"Legions of 'em."

"Tell you what, Honey: we'll talk about it later. For now, can we fuck some more?"

"Sounds good to me...um, Gin, could we try with you on your hands and knees?"

"Why Simeon Brownstone, are you saying you want to fuck me doggie-style?"

"Um...is that a problem?"

I slid out from under him, flipped over, and got on my hands and knees as requested. "Uh uh! Put that cock back in me, Baby!"

I felt Sim rise to his knees behind me. With a little maneuvering, he was back inside, and I purred like a cat with a bowl of cream.

Again he set a rhythm, slower and more deliberate than before. I heard him groaning and panting, and then: "Oh God, Gin you're perfect: so hot and wet and tight and...oh, you feel so good!"

"So do you, Sweetie." I was panting too, now. "Do you like it like this? You like fucking me from behind? Like watching my hot little ass jiggle every time you slam into me?"

"Oh...GOD, yes!"

"Me too! Oh, so good! God, I wish we had a mirror. I wish I could see us: me on my knees, you taking me from behind, like an animal, just...rutting into me, taking your mate!"

Sim began thrusting faster. I squealed: "Oh yes, Baby, fuck me harder, take me...use me...just don't fucking stop..."

I didn't usually cum during sex, but all of a sudden...maybe it was the image, or the dirty talk, or...I don't know, but I felt that familiar tightness beginning behind my cunt. It felt like Sim's cock was trying to push its way into it, coming closer and closer.

"Sim, Baby, can you keep going...I think I'm going to...going to...hnnnh...I'm going to...ohGodohGodohGodOHGOD!"

Again I bucked and writhed. This one wasn't nearly as hard as the one I'd had on Sim's tongue, but it had come on so quickly! My arms gave out and my face hit the pillow, but my knees held, and Sim was still inside of me, moving gently now, giving me time to recover. After a while I turned my head to the side. "Wow! Where have you been all my life, Honey?"

He laughed. "That looked...satisfying. Um, not to be a complete asshole, but I'm pretty pleased with myself right now. I don't think I've ever...had a woman do that before, while we were...fucking."

"I give you permission to be pleased with yourself. That felt wonderful!" Then I asked: Sim, did you cum yet?"

"No, but I'm pretty close. Watching you was...one of the hottest and most, I don't know, astonishing things I've ever seen in my life. I'm just sorry I couldn't see your face."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful." He'd said it before, but now he said it so simply, almost sadly. "I'd liked to have looked into your eyes when you came, but both times I was...otherwise engaged."

"Sim, Babe, it's not such a big deal. You can watch next time."

He pulled out of me then, and I sighed. Half a second out, and I wanted him back; what was up with that? Then he lay down next to me, with his head sort of leaning on his shoulder, looking into my face. I let my butt down to the bed and rolled on to my side. He said: "Ginny, is there going to be a next time?"

My heart stopped beating—or at least that's what it felt like. I said: "Don't you want there to be?"

He blinked, once, twice: "Well, yeah...I mean of course I want there to be a next time. I just wasn't sure if you..."

Before he could say another word, I rolled him onto his back, straddled his chest, and brought the flat of my hand down—Smack!—right on top of his head.

1...345678