A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
Zofia Learns The Truth About Her Husband.
4.7k words
4.26
34.6k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, got the first story of a new commission here - one for a reader of mine who goes by "Jvasskicker". This one involves a hyper futa discovering that her husband has a cuckolding fetish, and indulging him in said fetish. This story will involve consensual cuckolding and hyper pregnancy, 2 new fetishes I've never written before. Hope y'all enjoy it!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, consensual cuckolding, hyper pregnancy

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

A whistle's shrill cry pierced the air.

Kicking feet splashed chlorine-tinged liquid and angled arms sliced through the rippled surface. Goggle-dressed faces rose and dipped. Mouths gasped and inhaled. Bodies turned and twisted in parallel lines. Blue-caps and darker one-piece swimming suits sheened with water. Droplets from the pool splattered splotches across the white-tiled floor, puddles coating its edges. The Sun sat half-covered by graying clouds high in the sky, casting a large shadow over the school.

"Alright ladies, that's enough!" A stern, commanding voice yelled out from the edge of the pool, the plastic red whistle hovering in front of a pair of thin lips, "Gather around me!"

Large orange eyes stared down at the teenagers swimming laps through the water. One by one the athletes completed their sets and heeded their coach's call, making their way to the wall she stood above, lifting their goggles and wiping the chemical-infused fluid from their eyes. The group of eighteen-year old, Senior-Varsity swim team members gathered around their instructor, treading water as they looked up at her, wondering why she stopped them in the middle of practice. It wasn't until the last of them had joined the rest that she addressed the athletes.

"Well girls it looks like it might rain," she took a minute to glance up at the murky sky, holding a clipboard over her face to shield her vision from the rays of the sun, lifting up her set of blue-bangs as she did, "and I don't want any of you to get sick. So I'm gonna call it here."

"Are you sure Mrs. Zachary?" A tall, slender redhead asked, trying to look at her coach's face and nowhere else, "We have a meet in a week!"

"That's exactly why Christine. I don't want any of you to miss it because we trained in the cold."

She smiled down at her group.

"Besides, you've all been working hard and you deserve a break. So go get showered and changed, and have a nice early start to your weekend!"

A chorus of 'thank yous' and "you toos" were shouted back at her. Zofia Z. Zachary, coach of the Senior-Varsity swim team waved a hand at her students and took a step back, giving them ample space to pull themselves from the icy embrace of the pool. She waited and watched as they grabbed their things - towels and water bottles - and beelined for the locker room, chatting excitedly about their days off; she shook her head and adjusted her top, a teal and turquoise jacket that covered her own one-piece swimsuit. Ah, to be young again.

Once her team had finished shuffling into the locker room Zofia gathered up her own things and followed them, closing and locking the door to the pool area behind her. Walking straight to her office as to not be tempted to ogle her students - her swimsuit stretched the brim as it was - she made sure to remind them not to dilly-dally with a quick shout as she passed, only shutting the door to her office when she heard another round of affirmations spoken back to her. Throwing her clipboard and whistle onto her desk, she carefully sat down in her office chair, spreading her legs as she did.

Checking the window to her small room first to make sure she wasn't needed for anything, Zofia reached towards her crotch and pulled at her swimsuit, yanking the restrictive material away from her most prominent of features. Despite being a normal woman in most aspects - lithe, feminine, a bit short - there was a part of her that was decidedly not normal to find on the fairer sex, and that was what was hanging from her groin. Distressing the front of her one-piece was an absolutely enormous set of bulges that protruded past the sides of her slender legs and dropped down to her ankles, practically resting on the tops of her tiny feet.

Zofia was a futanari, and a particularly blessed one at that.

Fairly rare in society as it was, futanari - a sex of humanity that possessed both sets of genitalia - were always a sight to behold, and that was true even more so in Zofia's case. With a dick longer than half of her height and nearly as thick as her waist, it was impossible for it to not be displayed prominently against whatever she wore, even her flowy, long dresses distending at the front. The outline of her member could be made out perfectly through the fabric of her swimsuit, from the base of her shaft down to the flared, mushroom-shaped protuberance of her glans, hints of the massive arteries that marbled its incredible length visible as well. And all of this was tucked above the second part of her gigantic package.

Weighing more than she did and probably as wide as she was tall was her testicles, the humongous orbs taking up the majority of the space below her crotch. They stuck out farther than the span of her shoulders, two of her standing side by side maybe the same width as her preposterous cum factories; despite their unnatural heft and size, Zofia had little trouble carrying them around every day, most of the problems they caused her coming from finding pants that fit, sitting down, and walking through doorways. At the moment they were hovering a few inches above the floor, resting heavily against her legs and her bare, dainty feet.

Though she was swinging around a mass of monstrous meat that was bigger than most people were, Zofia didn't let it affect her life. She was a married futa, a respected teacher and swim coach, and an all around normal citizen. Sure, she got looks wherever she went - open-mouthed ogles and hushed whispers following her when she was in public - but so did a lot of people for a lot of many different reasons. So she didn't let it bother her! Others who were around her enough like her swim team and students got used to the presence of her prolific package quickly, and it was rarely an issue after that. Still, that didn't stop her from catching sideways-glances and not-so-discrete gawking aimed in her direction, but she'd learned to ignore them long ago.

Sighing and stretching her limbs, she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out her phone.

Flipping through her contacts, she searched for a name that would be able to pick her up from the school; one of the other issues she faced being so insanely well-endowed was that she couldn't drive, her balls liable to push the pedal to the metal themselves. This made her reliant on the aid of people she knew or ride-shares to ferry her to work and back - though she tended to avoid the latter for obvious reasons. Knowing her husband was still at work she went for the person she knew she could rely on most besides him - his mother Maya. Shooting her a quick text message requesting to be picked up, Zofia threw her phone back down and stared through her office-door window, watching her students trickle out one by one.

Even after the locker room had been depleted of teenage bodies and Zofia had received a response from her mother-in-law that she was on her way, she didn't bother to change from her swimsuit. Just undressing was an arduous task in itself, having to unpeel her specially-tailored clothing from her extreme endowment a lengthy process on its own, while getting dressed again was a whole nother issue; she had to wake up early every morning just to give herself enough time to be presentable on top of everything else! Instead, Zofia used this free time to go over a few papers and input some grades in her computer, before turning off all the lights and locking up, making sure everything was in proper order.

Zofia walked to the parking lot when she was finished, getting there at the exact moment Maya arrived in an old minivan that she must have had since her son was in school. Waving at her, Zofia pulled open the passenger-side door and climbed in, maneuvering her balls into the footwell and holding her duffel bag of clothing and work things on her lap; Maya smiled and waited for her futanari daughter-in-law to get adjusted and close the door before veering out of the high school. Zofia turned and smiled at her once she had settled in.

"Thanks as always Maya, I appreciate you coming to get me. I know it's a hassle."

"Oh you know it's no problem at all, dear!" The older woman brushed a strand of graying, sandy-brown hair from her face to look over at her son's wife from behind a pair of small, rounded glasses, "It's not your fault you can't drive!"

The older woman slyly copped a glance at Zofia's package, her eyes widening and tongue poking out of her mouth a bit at the sight of it, which the futa noticed right away; she didn't blame Maya for doing so, having done the same to her husband's mother plenty of times. Because Maya was stacked! It was amazing to Zofia that she could drive at all, considering how over-proportioned she was - albeit in a different way than she herself was. More than half a foot taller than Zofia was, Maya still managed to be all ass and tits, possessing one of the most obscene, ridiculous hourglass figures the futa had ever seen!

Maya's breasts pushed out her thin t-shirt all the way to the steering wheel, the older woman having to reach around her own bust to reach it; though her shirt wasn't designed to display such a thing, an absolutely incredible valley of cleavage had formed under her pointed chin, the milky globes fighting for any space they could in the comparatively miniscule top. Her massive tits covered the rest of her torso completely, sitting heavily in her lap and spilling over the sides of her thighs which were arousingly-thick themselves - especially considering what they were attached too.

Threatening the integrity of her jeans was a not-so-proverbial shelf of ass meat that smothered the seat she was sitting on - and then some! The blue denim looked literally painted on to her rotund backside, stretched to their limit around the outstanding orbs jutting from under her spine and squishing into the back of the driver's seat; simultaneously the twin, colossal cheeks rubbed against the door next to her and encroached on the center-console, on the verge of knocking the vehicle out of gear at any given moment. Maya looked crammed into the minivan even more than Zofia did, her seat pulled back as far it could go just to make space for her preposterous body!

"Still, I appreciate it," Zofia responded, trying to keep her eyes ahead of her as to not openly ogle her mother-in-law, knowing what it was like to be studied like an animal at the zoo, "it's a big help whenever Arthur is working."

"It's not a problem Zofia, really! I, erm, like picking you up." She coughed and gave another swift peak at the futanari's hyper-sized package, "Helps give me a reason to get out of the house these days."

Zofia laughed and gave another thanks. The rest of the ride to her house continued casually, the absurd-in-their-own-unique-way ladies making small talk about the weird weather and when Zofia and Arthur would be coming over for dinner next. As they pulled up to the modest, two-story house in the middle of a regular, suburban neighborhood, Zofia noted curiously that her husband, Arthur, was home, his car parked in its normal place in their driveway. She didn't bother saying anything out loud about it - sometimes he got off early from work, but she wished he would have told her! Saying her goodbyes to Maya with another promise they'd come visit soon - the two sneaking more glimpses of each other's bits - Zofia walked up to her house, bag in hand.

"Honey, I'm home!" She yelled as she entered the abode, dropping her things by the door to deal with later. Receiving no response, her ears perked up from under her lower back-length blue hair, picking up on the sounds of water running - Arthur must've been in the shower. Thinking nothing of it, she made her way through the house, up the stairs - her balls sloshing loudly with each step - and to their master bedroom, devious thoughts of surprising her husband in the shower crossing her mind. Reaching their bedroom door, she smirked to herself and opened it quietly, doing her best to tip-toe to the attached bathroom, throwing off her jacket in the process; before she made it there, however, she noticed that Arthur's laptop was open on the desk in the corner of the room.

And something paused on its screen she never would have expected to see!

Squinting her eyes, Zofia's focus was immediately shifted to the still image on the screen, distracted from her previous plans. Striding over to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her, she bent over the desk and studied the laptop, absorbing the contents of what appeared to be a paused video - it was pornography, that much was obvious. A tall, muscular male was crouched over a busty woman in a mating-press position, her legs over his shoulders, both of their faces twisted in what was probably fake-arousal; but there was someone else in the picture as well. In the corner of the room a less-masculine man watched the coupling pair, his small penis gripped tightly in his fist, his eyes riveted on the scene in front of him.

Confused, Zofia looked at the title of the video - "Beta Male Watches His Wife Taken By An Alpha Bull Right In Front of Him". Quite wordy, but it let her know exactly what kind of smut her husband had been partaking in. Glancing up at the tabs that filed across the top of the browser, Zofia saw that each and every one of them seemed to contain a similarly-named page; a quick click on a few of them let her know she was correct in her assumption, each of the lurid videos filled with content of men having their partners taken from them by so-called better males. And this... this is what her husband had been jerking off to when she wasn't around!?

On cue, she heard the shower turn off and wet footsteps walk into the bedroom.

Turning around, she stared at her husband as he entered, a towel wrapped around his head that he was using to dry himself, her presence unnoticed. Despite her confusion and budding anger, she couldn't help but admire him in his mostly-nude form; tall as his mother was, hints of a bushy, golden beard poking out under the wet cloth, and very fit. He was incredibly attractive, and a kind, loving partner to boot, the latter aspects of his being the reason she was so befuddled by what she'd seen on his laptop! Putting her hands on her cocked-hips, she waited for him to realize she was there before she said anything.

"Oh hey Zofia, you're home ea-" Arthur paused, towel drawn halfway down his countenance, his eyes darting between her and the laptop screen filled with cuckold porn, "...early. Uh, honey, I can explain! It's, erm, not what it looks like!"

"It's not, is it?" She raised an eyebrow, her tone an accusatory one, "Well then you better have a damn good explanation for why this is on your laptop!"

"Well, I, um I..."

...

"...and uh, so that's everything I guess," Arthur didn't look at his wife as he spoke, sitting on the end of the bed next to her, his explanation finished, "I didn't mean for you to find out this way. I'm sorry."

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"I don't know. Maybe? It's not really an easy thing to tell your wife."

"I see."

Zofia mulled over her husband's words. Once she'd calmed down - her temper fiery and not to be contended with - she'd manage to listen quietly as Arthur told her all about his previously-hidden fetish. Cuckolding. He... enjoyed fantasizing about men having their partners stolen from them by other men, and often watched and read videos and erotic stories about it. This was something he'd kept from her since they first started dating all those years ago, afraid of what she'd think of him if he told her - the exact situation they were in now. Arthur let her know it was just a fantasy he enjoyed in private and would never cheat on her or do anything to betray her - porn was as far as it went. Though that still didn't exactly make her happy.

"Okay, I have a couple of questions."

"Answering them is the least I can do sweetie, so please ask whatever you want!"

"So, you want to fuck another man's wife while he watches?"

Her husband was decently endowed for a man so it wasn't an impossibility.

"N-Not quite," he blushed and looked down at his feet, unable to maintain eye-contact with his wife, "I uh, I want the opposite, I guess."

"You want someone to fuck me in front of you!?"

"No, that's not it either."

He swallowed loudly.

"I uh, I want to see you fuck someone else. A woman. Or have you tell me about it or something. I want to be the one cucked, I guess is what I'm saying."

She cocked her head at him.

"That doesn't make sense to me. Is it still cucking if you're not married or dating them? Unless you're...you're not seeing anyone else Arthur, right!?"

"Of course not! You know I love you and only you, Zofia." Arthur finally managed to make eye-contact with his wife, wanting to make sure she knew he was serious, "I would never dream of cheating on you or anything of the sort, I swear. I just think, uh, well it would be hot if you had sex with some of the women we know..."

"Really?" Now her interest was piqued, "Like who?"

"Charlie."

He said it so quickly it caught her off guard.

"Charlie? Charlie Charlie? Your friend you've known since forever? The one that was at our wedding?"

"Uh yeah, that's the one."

"And you want me to fuck her in front of you? Invite her over and have sex with her in our bed while you watch?"

"It doesn't have to be in front of me! In fact I'd kinda like it to be a surprise. Like when I'm at work or something."

His blush deepened.

"But then how would you know?"

"Well I thought, uhhhh, if you were up for it, you could like... text me? Text me and send me pictures while it's happening. Maybe, um, describe what you're doing to her and how much better you are than me and stuff like that?"

Zofia immediately noticed a movement from under the towel wrapped around Arthur's waist. She'd been with him long enough to know what it was at first glance - his cock. He was getting aroused just from talking about this secret fetish! He averted his eyes from her once more when he noticed her staring at his crotch, crossing his legs in the process, trying to hide how turned on he was. Staring at his face again, she observed his expression, the look on his face a cross between excitement and disgust - disgust at himself no doubt - and considered what he'd essentially requested of her.

It wasn't the... the worst thing to find out about him, she mused. At least he wasn't looking to cheat on her - that would have ended their marriage right then and there! But since he wanted her to go behind his back with his knowledge and consent, the prospect seemed more appealing. It had been along time since she'd gotten to fuck someone with her cock - since before she'd started dating Arthur, as it were - having abstained from topping him for his own well-being; with as insanely hung and potent she was, her genitalia often had permanent, unfortunate affects on the people she used it on. And she just couldn't do that to the love of her life!

12