A Great Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy smiled excited, pulled his glistening cock out of her wet pussy, and moved aside. Pete and Bob looked at each other for a moment before Pete moved down and took Andy's place between Tessa's spread thighs. Pete steadily fucked Tessa as she resumed fondling Bob's cock. Andy sat beside Tessa and teased and fondled her tits as he watched Pete fuck her.

While this was happening, Kris slipped away from the other three women and briefly disappeared upstairs. When she returned she held a bottle of lube and three different dildos of varying styles and shapes. Elise gasped excitedly when she saw what Kris had and immediately took one out of Kris' hand. Elise selected a long, two headed dildo and as soon as she had it in her hand she turned to Kate with a wicked smile. "Yes baby," Kate groaned excitedly, "you know what I want." Kate rolled onto her back and Elise moved between her legs. Elise slipped the end of the dildo into her mouth and gave it a simulated blowjob for a few moments to lubricate the tip before she positioned it at Kate's pussy. The dildo easily slipped inside Kate's dripping wet pussy. Elise crawled on top of Kate and bent the other end of the dildo around before sliding it inside her own pussy. With the dildo now buried deeply inside both of them, Kate and Elise met in a long kiss and began rocking their hips to fuck each other with the dildo.

In their own group, Pete, Bob, and Andy continued to take turns fucking Tessa. Tessa was clearly very excited by the gang bang and was very vocal in her encouragement of her lovers and in expressing her own lust. She had already orgasmed at least twice, very loudly, and none of her three lovers had cum yet.

After she got the dildos, Kris and Traci watched Elise and Kate for a few moments before they looked at each other and then turned to Jim. Jim thought they might pick up one of the other dildos and start fucking each other, but instead they moved to him and he traded deep, excited kissed with both. In between these kisses Kris and Traci met in their own kiss as Jim caressed and fondled their bodies. After their wild foreplay with the other three women, Kris and Traci were eager to fuck and soon guided Jim onto his back. Jim groaned as Kris straddled his cock and lowered her wet pussy around him. She lowered herself all the way down until he was fully inside her and then she started riding him smoothly. Just as Kris had started, Traci straddled Jim's face and lowered her hot, wet pussy onto his mouth. Jim eagerly licked and tongue fucked her as she sat over his face.

Everyone was now heavily involved in fucking and soon another round of orgasms swept through the room. Carl and Stan traded long blowjobs and stroked each other excitedly as they watched the array of action around them. Stan came first and his cum landed back on his stomach and coated his own cock and Carl's hand. It looked like Carl would cum in much the same way, but he stood up and got the lube that Kris had brought down. He walked back to the couch with Stan staring at him. Stan gasped, "Oh fuck," as Carl grasped his hips and rolled Stan onto his hands and knees. Carl worked the lube all around and into Stan's asshole before he positioned himself behind Stan and slipped his cock inside him. Stan groaned loudly as Carl grasped his hips and started fucking him. It only took a few minutes before Carl pushed himself deeply inside Stan and groaned as he filled Stan's ass with cum.

Tessa urged Andy, Pete, and Bob to continue swapping positions, and as the guys grew closer to losing their control they fucked her harder and faster. They rotated positions frequently and Tessa was literally screaming her approval as they teamed together to fuck her long and hard.

Traci eventually orgasmed with a long moan and her juices soaked Jim's face as he lapped hungrily at her throughout her orgasm. The combination of Traci's orgasm and Kris' amazing fuck soon caused Jim to loose control and he filled Kris' pussy with his cum. As soon as he finished cumming Kris pushed Traci aside and immediately took her place sitting on Jim's face. His face was already drenched with Traci's juices, but that was nothing compared to the thick, wet combination of his own cum and Kris' juices that now flowed down on him. Kris was clearly close to cumming and pressed her pussy firmly against his mouth as Jim tongue fucked her excitedly. Kris finally came with a long, satisfied moan and even more of her juices flowed out onto Jim's face.

While this was happening, Elise and Kate orgasmed together on the other side of the room, both still excitedly fucking each other with the two-headed dildo. By the time they finished orgasming, Kris had crawled off Jim and everyone turned toward Tessa, Pete, Bob, and Andy. Tessa was sweating profusely from the effort of this long, intense triple fuck and looked to be almost in a trance. Andy and Bob had both already cum and sat beside Tessa with their semi-hard cocks glistening with the heavy wetness of their fuck. Pete was still fucking Tessa and was clearly almost ready to cum. He grunted as he came and Tessa let out a long, low moan from deep in her throat. When Pete finished cumming he crawled off her and Tessa remained with her legs still spread wide apart. Jim could see directly between her spread legs from his position and he had never seen anyone as wet and nasty after a fuck as Tessa. Her thighs were glistening with wetness all the way from her pussy down to her knees. The pillow under her ass had a huge wet spot on it and Jim could only imagine how wet her pussy must be after having three guys fill her with cum.

Everyone basked in the moment and recovered from what had just happened, and for a while the room was silent again. It seemed like the energy in the room didn't feel quite as lust charged as it had earlier and Jim guessed that this would be the end of the night. Eventually Stan and Carl started making little comments to Elise about how much they liked watching her and Kate fuck. Elise and Kate responded to their playful banter and soon they were trading teasing comments about how much they liked watching the other's bi-sexual encounter. Tessa was the next to join the teasing banter and soon a few of the guys, and Elise and Kate, commented about Tessa's wild fuck with the three guys.

Elise and Kate began talking about how much they loved watching Carl fuck Stan. They asked Stan how much he liked it and asked Carl how it felt. As this teasing talk continued Kris again disappeared upstairs. When she returned this time she was met with gasps of excitement as she now wore a strap-on dildo and carried another in her hand. "So ladies," she announced proudly, "anybody interested?"

She set the second strap-on down and picked up the lube from where Carl had tossed it. She looked at Pete and, "Come here baby, you know what I want." Pete smiled and moved toward where Kris stood smearing the lube on her strap-on. Pete grabbed one of the big pillows off the couch and put in on the floor under his ass as he waited for Kris. "Yes baby," Kris hissed as she watched him, "that's just what I want." She soon moved between Pete's legs and worked the lube into his asshole for a few minutes before she tossed the lube aside and positioned her strap-on at his ass. With an excited groan, she pushed into him and soon had the strap-on buried inside his asshole.

As Kris started fucking Pete every woman in the room gasped or moaned. "Oh fuck!" Tessa exclaimed before she grabbed the second strap-on. She hurriedly put it on as she continued to watch Kris fuck Pete. Once it was on she grabbed Andy and positioned him on his hands and knees. He gasped excitedly as Tessa worked the lube into his asshole. Tessa smeared more lube on the strap-on and quickly moved behind her boyfriend. She immediately pushed hard against his asshole and a few moments later Andy grunted and then let out a long breath as the strap-on pushed inside him and she began fucking his ass.

For a short while the others in the room were frozen in place as they stared at the two women fucking their partners with the strap-ons. Kate began making a series of excited exclamations and she finally turned to Carl and Stan. "Look what you two have started," she said lustily before crawling onto their laps and kissing them both deeply. She immediately began stroking their cocks and soon had both of them rock hard and ready to fuck. She picked up the tube of lube and tossed it to Stan before she crawled over Carl and lowered her pussy onto his waiting cock. Kate began fucking Carl enthusiastically before Stan briefly interrupted their fuck to work the lube into Kate's asshole. Stan then positioned himself behind Kate and positioned his cock at her asshole. She leaned forward over Carl and cried out wildly for Stan to fuck her ass. She squealed as Stan finally pushed inside her and soon the guys double fucked her as Kate cried out in pleasure.

Jim was so entranced watching Kate get double fucked and watching Tessa and Kris excitedly fuck Pete and Andy that he did see Traci pick up one of the dildos and the lube. By now Kris was also stroking Pete's cock as she fucked him and Tessa was pounding into Andy's ass in the midst of a wild fuck. It was obvious that she loved fucking him with the strap-on. Aside from a few porn movies, Jim had never seen anyone get double fucked like Kate, and, more than anything else, watching how she reacted to having Carl in her pussy and Stan in her ass quickly made his cock rock hard. Jim gasped in mild surprise when Traci touched his shoulder. She smiled at him wickedly and soon positioned him on his back. He gasped when he saw the lube and dildo in her hands, and soon she began working the cold, greasy lube around and into his asshole. Jim moaned wildly as she finally pushed the dildo inside and began fucking him.

At Elise's suggestion, Tessa flipped Andy onto his back and resumed fucking his asshole with the strap-on while Elise knelt beside them and sucked Andy's cock. In this position, Elise's ass pointed almost directly at Bob and he wasted little time in accepting the lusty invitation from her wet pussy. He knelt behind her, grasped her hips, and easily slipped his cock into her pussy. She let out an excited moan and then went right back to teasing Andy's cock.

For a few minutes this is how the room remained with everyone involved in some sort of fuck. The room was mostly silent except for the sounds of bodies slapping together, heavy breathing, and excited grunts and gasps. Finally, Andy's long groan broke the silence as the combination of Tessa's fuck with the strap-on and Elise's excited blowjob were more than he could withstand. He came right into Elise's mouth and she managed to let only a few drops of his cum escape.

When Andy finished cumming, Elise and Tessa looked deeply at each other and exchanged a few words that Jim couldn't hear. Elise then moved close to Traci and although Jim couldn't hear what they said there was no doubt from Traci's expression that whatever Elise said really turned her on. As Elise and Traci talked, Tessa guided Bob over to Jim. Traci pulled the dildo out of Jim's asshole before she worked more lube into his asshole as Tessa stroked some lube onto Bob's hard cock. Elise whispered into Bob's ear and when Tessa had his cock well coated with the lube she and Tessa guided Bob behind Jim where Traci had just been sitting. Jim gasped and gazed excitedly as Bob moved close and soon pushed his cock into Jim's ass. Tessa, Traci, and Elise all reacted with intense lust at the scene as Bob soon started fucking Jim harder and faster.

In the time that Bob was fucking him, Jim was remotely aware of the intense cries of passion from the couch. From what he could guess, it sounded like one of the guys, he couldn't tell if it was Stan or Carl, started cumming. A few moments later he heard Kate cry out in the unmistakable sounds of a wild orgasm that seemed to immediately trigger the second guy's orgasm. The sound was amazingly intense and erotic and, perhaps with this background noise as the catalyst, Bob began grunting louder and soon pushed deeply inside Jim as he came inside Jim's asshole. Jim gasped the unbelievable feeling of Bob's cum filling him. It felt good and exciting in a way that he never even considered before.

Just as Bob finished cumming, Elise pulled him away and eagerly climbed over Jim and started their own fuck. Elise rode him expertly for a few minutes before they rolled over and Jim moved between Elise's legs in the missionary position. He had been so engrossed in his own fuck that he had lost track of the other groupings, but now he could see that Kate, Carl, and Stan were lying together on the couch in the obvious afterglow of their three way fuck as they watched the rest of the action in the room. Kris and Tessa had now both removed their strap-ons and were locked in an intense 69 position with Kris on top of Tessa. They were lying on one side of Jim and Elise and on the other side Traci was on her knees and elbows with Pete holding her hips and fucking her hard from behind. Jim smiled because he knew this was Traci's favorite way of getting fucked when she just wanted to be fucked long and hard until she came. He could tell by her groans that she was close to cumming already.

After surveying the room, Jim's attention was soon pulled back to Elise and their own wild fuck. She had amazing control over the muscles in her pussy and she massaged his cock inside her in several very erotic and wild ways. They fucked as slowly as Jim could manage. Despite having already cum not too long ago, Jim had been left wildly excited after Bob came inside him and he was surprised the fuck with Elise lasted this long.

They fucked for a while longer and, when Jim was struggling to maintain his control, Elise told him to cum. "Cum baby," she groaned, "I'm ready." After a few more long, deep strokes Jim's whole body tensed and he started cumming deep inside her pussy. She flexed her muscles once again to squeeze him in an incredibly amazing way and then burst into her own long orgasm. They held each other as they each rode out the rest of the mutual orgasm.

When they had finally finished cumming, they kissed long and deep and then Jim rolled off Elise so they could see what else was still going on in the room. Pete and Traci had also just finished fucking and they sat together regaining their breath. Traci had clearly been watching the end of Jim and Elise's fuck and Jim briefly made eye contact with Traci after he moved off Elise. They smiled excitedly at each other but their attention was soon drawn to the Kris' excited moans. Tessa had apparently already cum because she was now lying fully between Kris' legs wildly sucking and licking Kris' pussy. Kris came with a series of deep, excited gasps. When Kris finished cumming the entire room felt awash with the warm, comfortable glow of the release of so much pent up lust.

Eventually, Traci and Jim moved together as did Pete and Kris, Tessa and Andy, and Elise and Bob. Kate remained on the couch with Carl and Stan. After a few minutes of quiet kissing and recovery they started exchanging some joking banter. Everyone thanked Kris and Pete for showing them such a wild night and for hosting the party. Eventually, Tessa and Andy said they had better get going and they all, with the exception of Pete and Kris, put on their clothes and said their goodbyes.

Fortunately, the drive home was a short one and soon Jim and Traci were snug in bed with their naked bodies pressed together. They quickly fell asleep and stayed that way until late the next morning. Jim was the first to fully wake up although both had been stirring for a while. Jim moved in behind Traci, who was lying on her side facing away from him, and slipped his arm around her so he could softly caress her tits. She finally awoke with a happy sigh and teasingly asked, "Didn't you get enough last night?"

"Not of you," Jim answered as he rolled her onto her back as they met in a long, passionate kiss. They caressed and teased each other slowly until Jim crawled between Traci's spread thighs and easily slipped into her wet pussy. They fucked long and slow, with the well practiced ease of long-time lovers, and finally exploded into a near-mutual orgasm at the end of the long fuck. Jim slipped his hand between them as they fucked and, with a little extra teasing on her clit, managed to trigger her orgasm just moments before he lost his control and came inside her.

They spent the rest of the day relaxing together and simply enjoyed being together. Just after dinner the phone rang and Traci answered. She seemed surprised and Jim heard her make plans to go out in just a few minutes. "Who was that?" he asked. She smiled and said it was Kris wanting to know if they wanted to grab a drink together and unwind after last night.

A few minutes later they met Pete and Kris at a little bar that was near where they both lived. They exchanged warm greetings and over a round of drinks they chatted about the previous night. Traci asked if Kris and Pete had ever had anything like that happen before and Kris said they had done a few things, but never anything as wild or as big as the previous night. Kris added that it was so great that it happened completely spontaneously and that it made it all the more fun. She said that, honestly, they had perhaps been the most surprised by Jim and Traci. "We didn't think you'd be into that kind of stuff," Kris said, and then she quickly added, "But we were so happy you stayed."

They chatted more before Kris said she'd love to invite them over again tonight but their house was still a mess from the party. Jim and Traci eagerly invited Pete and Kris to their house and soon all four returned to Jim and Traci's house. They chatted for a few minutes, but they all realized why they were there and were eager to be together again.

Eventually, Kris moved to Jim and they met in a deep kiss as Pete and Traci did the same. After a while all four moved together to Jim and Traci's bedroom and continued their foreplay. This wasn't as frenzied or wild as the previous night had been, instead this was more tender and exploring as the two couples swapped partners. Gradually, they all stripped each other and continued their teasing foreplay. Kris and Traci ended up lying side by side as each was fucked in the missionary position by the other's husband. These fucks were slow and measured and, after having cum so many times the previous night, both guys had great control. The fucks lasted a long, long time and as they fucked the women occasionally kissed and fondled each other. As the fucks built toward their ultimate release, Kris and Traci reached over and teased each other's clits. With this extra teasing Traci was the first to cum with a long, deep orgasm.

Jim loved watched her cum as he continued fucking Kris and found that watching her release quickly elevated his own lust. Within a few minutes he lost his control and filled Kris with his cum. After he finished cumming, Jim slipped out of Kris' pussy and Pete immediately took his place. Jim and Traci embraced and they lay together watching their friends fuck. After a while of simply watching Traci smiled wickedly at Jim and crawled over to Kris. Traci sucked and licked Kris' tits and nipples as Kris moaned appreciatively. Jim moved beside Traci and softly caressed both her and Kris as Traci continued sucking and licking their friend's tits. Eventually Kris came with a loud cry and her orgasm triggered Pete's.

They lay together talking, laughing, and touching each other for a while after they finished fucking. A small part of Jim's mind wanted to start another round of fucking and perhaps get kinky and wild like things had gotten the previous night, but he was completely exhausted and honestly didn't know if he would be able to. Everyone else seemed to be in a similar mindset and they simply relaxed naked together for a long while before Kris and Pete eventually got dressed and left.