A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she said, as she stood up and looked into his eyes. "Because I'm pretty possessive, and from now on, this dick is mine and mine alone,"

"I can certainly live with that," Bobby said, his hand reaching under her skirt. "Because that goes both ways: this pussy is mine and mine alone."

"Yes, baby. It sure is," Ariel moaned. Then she then leaned in and kissed him.

After a couple minutes she broke the kiss, went over to the bed, lay on her back, spread her legs and said, "Let's start now. Come and fuck me, baby."

Bobby didn't need to be asked twice, and he got onto the bed and between her legs, and delivered his dick to her pussy entrance.

"Just shove it right in, baby," Ariel invited, as she wrapped her pantyhose-clad legs... she'd cut a hole in these ones sufficient to give him easy access and had gone commando all week... around him, ready to pull him inside.

"Okay, here goes," he said, as his dick parted her pussy lips and slid inside. "Oooooooh," he moaned as the surreal sensations of his very first... and likely his only pussy ever... coursed through him.

"Yes please, fill me up," Ariel urged, excited to feel all nine inches going deep inside her, and hoping to learn if she'd be able to come from getting fucked. She was nervous and worried that she might be unable to get off, which was the reason she'd hadn't offered to take his virginity during the past couple of days... instead, she'd focused on the sure things... her cock sucking, and his amazing tongue getting her off.

"Oh, God," he groaned, as his entire dick slid inside her, while he looked down at her lovely face and just rested against her body for now.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" she asked as he stared down at her.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you all right," he assured her, "but first I want to take a moment to enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime moment."

"Mmmmmmm," she said, "then give me your lips."

So he leaned down and kissed her.

Then for a couple minutes, with his dick deep inside her pussy, they simply made out. But finally, needing to be fucked hard, she broke the kiss and demanded, "Now really fuck me, baby! Pound me hard with your big dick!

"Sure, let's do this," he acquiesced, and he braced his hands on both sides of her head and began pumping his hips.

"Oh yes, that's it," she moaned, "your dick feels so good inside my pussy."

"This is amazing!" he cried. Which wasn't the most profound statement ever heard, but it was the best he could come up with to express his utter disbelief at both his good fortune, and the Queen he was losing his virginity to. It was just so... well... amazing!

"Yeah, so you like fucking me?"

"Oh yeah!" he agreed. He was too overwhelmed by this pleasure to get into any lengthy conversations right now, and was happy he'd cum on her face earlier this afternoon when they'd snuck into the cheerleader's shower and change room for a quickie... otherwise he'd likely have already come.

"Then show me how much," she ordered. "Really give it to me! Pound me!"

"You want it hard?"

"Yeah, I do! Fuck the shit out of me, baby," she cried out, staring deeply into his eyes. "Give me every inch of that stupendous dick!"

"Okay, can do," he agreed. And he grabbed her ankles, pushed them together in front of him and used them for balance while he slammed into her, while also licking the silky soles of her pantyhose-clad feet.

"Oh my God, you kinky fuck," she moaned, this angle reaching new depths inside her pussy, and his tongue on her feet was surprisingly sensual.

"You like this?" he asked, fucking her as hard as he could.

"I fucking love it," Ariel moaned, and hooray!... she felt an orgasm approaching.

"This is my pussy now," he declared in the heat of the moment, feeling a rush from exercising his dominant side.

"Yes, baby! Fuck my pussy," she moaned, then amended, "no, fuck your pussy!"

"Oh yeah," he groaned. He loved this position, and he also loved tasting the salty sweat of her stocking-clad silky soles after her long day of wearing shoes. Maybe it was weird, but this was one of his many fantasies about her.

"Do you like licking my sweaty feet?" she asked, while he bathed both of her soles with his tongue.

"I love doing it," he said as he fucked her.

"Then you can always be my little foot-licking peasant boy," she moaned, his hard fucking and sole licking really turning her on.

"Anytime," he assured her, loving to worship her feet... which he'd wanted to tell her, but had been too shy to, since it was pretty weird.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Ariel moaned, realizing that although Bobby was the one losing his virginity, it kinda felt like she was too, since all her previous sex seemed trivial compared to this time.

"So good," he agreed through a moan as he continued fucking her, surprised by what a workout this was. He'd have to get in better shape!

After another minute she said, "Now I want to ride you. Lie on your back."

"Sure," he agreed. He pulled out of her, got onto his back, and watched as his beautiful new girlfriend... it was crazy that she was... sat up, pulled her dress over her head to reveal no bra, climbed on top of him, and lowered her pussy onto his dick. He watched her face as she bit her lip while her pussy swallowed his dick.

"Oooooooh," she moaned. In this position, his dick almost seemed to go all the way through her body to her throat.

"God, you're beautiful," he said, admiring his Queen in all her beauty.

"Thank you," she said, appreciating the compliment. She rested her hands on his chest, which was surprisingly muscular for a nerd, and began riding his dick.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as she rode him, admiring her firm tits bouncing, which he hadn't caught sight of when they were having oral sex.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked after a couple minutes of riding his dick. She realized that during all their sex sessions except for the first time, she'd always kept her dress on.

"They're perfect, just like all the rest of you," he praised, always the romantic.

"Then show them some attention," she ordered, leaning forward and offering his lips a hard nipple.

He opened his mouth and sucked it in, and he placed both hands on her firm tits and started squeezing them.

"That's right, suck my nipples, while I ride this big dick of yours," she moaned, her pleasure doubling, since two erogenous zones were now being stimulated at once.

He did just that... went back and forth, sucking her nipples while he listened to her moans.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," she groaned.

Bobby realized she wasn't moving as much since he'd started sucking her tits, so he began vigorously bucking up his ass to fuck her hard.

"Oh yes, my stud! Really give it to me! Give me that dick!" she moaned, her orgasm rising. Could she ever come from getting fucked again? Could she really? The affirmative answer excited her, while it also still caused trepidation.

"Mmmmmmmmm." he responded, focusing on his multi-tasking.

"Yes, don't stop," she moaned, feeling a rising tide in her loins.

Bobby had no intention of stopping until she came, although he too was getting close.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, then after another dozen strokes, she sat straight up and bounced on his cock... riding it as if he were her personal pleasure trampoline.

He watched her riding him.

He watched her tits bouncing.

He watched her facial expressions... her orgasm clearly was close.

He listened to her moaning in ecstasy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!" she cursed, not in anger, but in utter euphoria! The answer to the question that had been festering in her subconscious... her greatest worry... was answered... and pacified... when she came hard! on his dick.

Feeling her coming on his dick, her body shaking uncontrollably and falling forward, planting her tits on his face, he resumed doing the fucking. And as her orgasm continued coursing through her body and making her vibrate against his own body, he shot his very first load in a pussy... into his Goddess's pussy!

"Yeah, baby," she moaned weakly, "fill me up." This orgasm had usurped... and continued usurping... all the energy from her body.

He kept pumping until he was spent and then collapsed back. His dick slid out of her, and a mixture of his and her cum leaked out of her pussy. dripping down onto him.

"You're so fucking amazing," she said a moment later, bringing her face close to his si she could look into his eyes.

"You're fucking amazing too," he reciprocated.

Then for the second time that week, they heard the front door opening downstairs.

"Shit, Mom's home!" she whispered, rolling off of him and off of the bed with their cum still oozing out of her. At least she wasn't wearing his cum all over her face this time!

"Fuck," he cursed, as he hurried off the bed, found his pants and pulled them on, then grabbed his undershorts and shoved them in his pocket.

Ariel got her dress back on, and tossed him his t-shirt.

Bobby put it on and grabbed his backpack, pulling out his Physics textbook.

Ariel jumped onto her bed and reclined against the pillows, crossed her legs to stop the cum leaking out of her, and Bobby sat down beside her and began spouting Physics mumbo jumbo.

This time it took a couple minutes before Ariel's Mom came in and greeted, "Studying again?"

"I just can't get enough of this," Ariel said, and Bobby felt his cheeks burn red from the obvious innuendo.

"Bobby, would you like to stay for dinner?" the mother invited, coming over to the bed. "I'll order takeout, so we can skip the dishes. Ariel's Dad should be home soon, and he wants to meet you."

"Yes, he'd love to stay," Ariel said, placing her hand on his leg and giving it a sly squeeze.

"Yes, I'd like that, Mrs. Burns," Bobby said in his typically polite fashion.

"That's great," she said, noticing her daughter's hand on his leg. "And since it looks like you two are becoming an item, you can call me Gwen."

"Yes, we are," Ariel said.. "Just let us know when it gets here, we need to keep studying,"

"Of course, honey," she said, noticing a quarter-sized wet spot on the bed. Under no illusions that her daughter was a virgin, she gave her a quick knowing wink and headed back out saying, "Have fun, you two."

Once they were alone, Ariel started laughing,

"What?" Bobby asked. That had been the scariest couple minutes of his life!

"She knows we we've been fucking."

"What? How?"

"She saw that cum spot," Ariel explained, pointing at it.

"Oh my God!" Bobby gasped, starting to freak out.

"Don't worry, baby," she said, "she knows I'm sexually active, and she's okay with it. She's even the one who got me on the pill."

"Really?" he asked, starting to calm down... but only slightly.

"Yeah. If I remember right, she said she didn't want me to make her a grandmother in her early forties."

"Now old is your Mom?"

"Forty-one."

"Jesus! My parents are in their mid-fifties."

"Crazy."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Everything about this week has been crazy."

You know what else is crazy?"

"What?" he asked as she leaned into him.

"It's crazy how crazy I've gotten about you," she said, kissing his cheek.

"It sounds like my corniness is wearing off on you," he said with a fond smile.

"But you're not crazy about me?" she asked, pretending to pout.

"Oh, I'm absolutely crazy about you," he assured her. Actually, I have been for years."

"But I didn't start even talking to you until recently!"

"Nevertheless."

The rest of the night was surprisingly lots of fun for Bobby. Ariel's Dad was amazing, and to his surprise, worked as a gaming designer; he'd actually programmed one of his favourite online games! So they got to talking and kept going for more than an hour, for a while even neglecting the ladies. And Bobby's plan to major in Gaming Design next year when he started college only enhanced their fascination with each other.

Not wishing to be completely ignored, eventually Ariel started rubbing his dick under the table with her nylon-clad foot.

When Bobby was leaving after nine o'clock, Ariel kissed him goodnight on her front porch and said, "I booked a hotel room for us after prom tomorrow."

"You did?"

"Yes, tomorrow night you'll be sleeping all night with me!"

"That sounds too good to be true!" he exclaimed. Prom night was going to be awesome, which was somewhat ironic, since about a week ago he'd had zero intention of going.

"But I'm not sure we'll be getting much sleep," she teased, giving his cock a squeeze, then one more kiss and she added, "I bought something sexy to wear for our overnighter."

She then turned abruptly and went back into her house without saying another word.

Bobby adjusted his dick and headed home, knowing he was the luckiest man in the world.

.....

That night Ariel called Julie and immediately blurted out. "Today I came from getting fucked!"

"Well hello to you too," Julie replied with an edge of sarcasm.

"Sorry. Hello. Today I came from getting fucked."

"I assume it was with Bobby?"

"Yes," Ariel said, "this afternoon he fucked the shit out of me."

"I thought you were going to wait until prom night to take his cherry."

"That was the plan," Ariel admitted, "but I was sucking his big dick, and he said something oblique about sex, and well...."

"Well what?" Julie asked, wanting to hear her bestie tell her the details.

"I spread my legs on my bed, and he fucked me so good," Ariel said, always loving to tell her friend everything.

"With his big cock," Julie added.

"Yes, he pounded my pussy with his enormous cock," Ariel said. "He even licked the soles of my nylon-clad feet while he was doing it."

"A multi-tasker. Nice," Julie joked.

"It felt sensual and kinky."

"I bet."

"Are you masturbating again while I tell you about my sex life?"

"Not exactly," Julie said as she enjoyed the tongue working on her pussy.

"Not exactly?"

"Someone's eating my pussy."

"What? Who?" Ariel asked curiously.

"A MILF from across the street," Julie said, as Fran's eyes went big. Fran couldn't believe she was eating Julie's pussy... and even more, she was doing it while her husband was at home watching sports.

"You slut," Ariel said, but not accusatorily, impressed that Julie had this knack of just doing whatever the fuck she wanted all the time.

"And she's quite good at it," Julie moaned, as Fran continued eating her sweet pussy.

"Where are you?" Ariel asked.

"At home in the garage," Julie revealed. "She left her husband to come over for a bedtime snack."

"Fuck off," Ariel said, although she knew it was true. Julie was that kinky.

"What can I say?"

"Aren't you supposed to be out volunteering with that youth program?" Ariel asked. She was just remembering Julie had said she was volunteering at a church to pad her resumé, and that she should do some of that too.

"I was," Julie explained. "Fran here volunteers there too, and well, now she's volunteering some more."

"You're so bad," Ariel said, getting turned on from listening.

"Says the girl on the same day she took her guy's virginity."

"It's the first time I've taken any guy's virginity!"

"Regardless, you've become an orgasm slut."

"Guilty as charged," Ariel admitted.

"I bet my cute MILF pussy muncher Fran here would eat your pussy too," Julie offered, her orgasm getting close.

"Mmmmmm, maybe. I wonder if Bobby would like to watch me dyke out."

"I'm sure if he would, and I know he's discreet, so my new pussy munching pet would love to devour that sweet cunt of yours," Julie said wickedly... and Fran's eyes went wide. A week ago she'd been totally straight, but now after coming over to Julie's house twice and Julie coming to her house once, she was now possibly being loaned out to eat some stranger's pussy with her boyfriend watching! But as wrong as that sounded, and as wrong as what she was doing right now was, the prospect made her long-neglected pussy burn.

"That would be so wonderfully nasty!"

"So did he come inside you?" Julie asked, bringing the conversation back to Ariel.

"Yeah, I straddled him, bounced on that dick like I was a pogo stick, and I came on his dick just before he erupted inside me."

"Mmmmmmm," Julie moaned, pressing Fran's face hard against her pussy and beginning to grind on her pretty face.

"Yeah! And then Mom came home, and she didn't catch us, but she saw a big cum puddle on my bed, so she winked at me."

"So your Mom approves of your being such a slut," she moaned.

"Like you're any different. I want to hear you come on that bitch's face."

"Can do," Julie moaned, pressing speakerphone. "And I want to hear you tell her what to do."

"Eat Julie's pussy good, Fran," Ariel ordered. "Eat that pussy, and maybe you can come to the high school change room after a cheerleading practice and eat a dozen eighteen-year-old pussies."

"Oh, I like that," Julie said, about to come.

"Now come on her face," Ariel demanded, "coat that Mommy face with your cum."

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, fuuuuuck!" Julie moaned loudly, biting her lip so she wouldn't scream too loud and alert her parents, who were in the house.

"So hot," Ariel said, already looking forward to tomorrow's prom and more humongous dick.

"Since you've taken his cherry, you might have to give him your ass tomorrow night," Julie said, as she kept coming on Fran's face. "You've got to make the occasion extra special somehow."

"I'll do anything for him," Ariel said. And some backdoor action might be exactly what she should make happen next.

"I think you might be falling in love, girl," Julie said.

"Maybe," Ariel said, those words turning into a question. Was she falling in love with Bobby?

"I've got to go; my folks haven't seen me in a while," Julie said, finally releasing Fran's head.

"Okay, talk to you tomorrow," Ariel said.

That night Ariel wondered... did she love him? Without a doubt, she had feelings for him that were very different from any other guy she'd ever dated. And she constantly missed him. And she constantly craved his dick. And also without a doubt, she couldn't wait to see him in the morning. She texted him: Thinking of you.

He replied: Thinking of you too, my Queen.

That was all that was sent from either of them, as they each got ready for bed... yet for both of them, those simple words were enough to help them drift off to sleep after a great day, and an even more exciting tomorrow.

.....

The next school day went very much like the prior couple of them... except for the first time Ariel picked up Bobby from his house, and she met his Mom, just as she was leaving for work.

Mrs. Franklin was quite surprised to meet Ariel, the girl who'd convinced her nerdy, anti-social son to attend prom. She was thrilled he was going, but given his history, she hoped this wasn't just a setup for some mean bullying trickery. She thought not, since Ariel seemed very sweet, even though she was ridiculously pretty.

Once they were alone in the house, Bobby gave Ariel her morning load and orgasm.

Ariel took Bobby to her hair stylist after school to get a fresh haircut, and then after she dropped him off at his house to change clothes and went home to do the same, she picked him up again and they went out, just the two of them dressed up in their finest, to a five-star restaurant one of Ariel's friend's Mom Angela owned and hosted.

Angela herself seated them at a table in the back corner, and It was all so romantic.

And they'd agreed before the date they wouldn't have any more sex until after prom. Which had sounded good at the time, but it was killing Ariel that she wasn't allowed to crawl under the table and devour his dick, since his slight makeover and tux had Bobby looking unbelievably hot.

1...456789