A Little Help around the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly stood, and walked over to see the rubber slave on his hands and knees laboriously scrubbing the tile floor. She circled him careful not to slip and positioned herself behind him. He sped up in anticipation of what was coming. In a swift motion she landed a solid hit directly on his rubber covered ass and he cried out loudly.

"Faster!" She yelled grinning, and he scrubbed frantically.

"yes Mistress." He offered desperately.

"What did I say?" She interrogated sharply.

"You said faster mistress." He replied unsure.

"No. I said don't talk unless I ask you a question." She chided smiling that she found another reason to whip him. She unleashed two good swats, and he cried out in response. "You better remember next time." She assured him, and quickly returned to her spot in the living room just in time for her show. She smiled at the quickened pace of the scrubbing and moving in the next room. Soon the scrubbing stopped as he mopped up the floor.

Amira watched intrigued as they unveiled the remodeled home on the show she was watching. When the show ended she decided to keep her feet up, and relax. She soon heard the sound of dishes being moved, and suddenly got a strange urge. Her hand slipped down inside her leather pants, and felt a dampness. She seemed more sensitive than usual down below. Her hand gripped the whip, and she glanced towards the kitchen. She writhed touching herself, and leaned back into the couch. She thought about the desperate rubber slave locked up in the cage and the key in her pocket. She had never felt more in control of a situation. She loved it. She slipped her hand out, and waited.

She checked in on the slave and loomed quietly behind him as he diligently washed the dishes, something she herself despised. The floor looked shiny and spotless. Along with the feeling of power, and control, a sense of freedom overcame her. The little housewife trap that she felt stuck in was suddenly gone. It prompted her to seal the deal for a while. She leaned on the counter a few feet away watching him where he could see her. He made sure to carefully hand wash each dish.

"I want to keep the key to your little cage." Her voice caused him to slow for a second, and keep his head down. They both knew it wasn't a question, and he bit his tongue, and winced a little. "I want you to come over twice a week from now on." She sternly explained, and he worriedly placed the dishes on the dry rack as she measured his non-verbal response. "Is there are problem with that?" She asked sternly placing the whip up on the counter in view. His lips quivered.

"No Mistress, no problem." He quickly answered, and bowed continuing his task. She pushed the whip towards him, and slowly prodded at the rubber bulge in his crotch. He gasped, and struggled to keep his composure.

"Do you have another key at home?" She tapped the hardness lightly, and he took a deep breath.

"Yes Mistress." He admitted consumed with lust.

"I want that one too." She demanded prodding playfully. "You will bring it next time, or better yet, i will buy one so I know you can't get out!" Her whip quickly tapped making him jump each time. He swallowed relieved when she stopped. "If you have a problem with that, then don't bother to waste my fucking time." She pressed, and he stopped for a moment and bent to reach into his rubber sock. He pulled out a key looked at it and handed it to her. She grabbed it swiftly, and looked sourly at him.

"That's the only other one." He said huffing in excitement.

"You're lying!" Her sharp words attacked.

"I swear Mistress." He said picking up a plate. She stuffed the key into her pocket, and titled her head back.

"IF that's true, then I own you now." Her serious voice made him bite his lip. "I bet you would do anything to get them back." She teased, and stood up straight. "Wouldn't you?"

He thought for a moment. "No mistress, I don't want them back." He drained the dishwater.

"No! Explain why!" She quickly ordered.

"You're not like the others." He started passionately. "You're so sexy, and classy, and...you're not pretending." He fumbled his words a little still working.

"What do you mean, not pretending?" She asked genuinely.

"You really enjoy being in charge." He paused, and bowed. "I don't think i could tell you no." He finally admitted. Her eyebrows raised in shock at his honest words. He grabbed a towel and began wiping down the marble counters. She was a little speechless because she expected resistance.

"That's because you are a spineless little bitch with no will power of his own. A lowly creature who knows that groveling to a woman who is superior like me is his only way to feel useful." She belittled and he became visually distressed at her true, and brash words. "Do my mere words make you quake with lust, and humility?" She teased in a sultry manner surprised at her own behavior.

"Yes Mistress, they do, and I love it." The rubber slave conceded, and dropped down onto his knees almost uncontrollably. "Please hold the keys to my chastity and allow me to come and clean for you." He prostrated below and she seemed impressed, and a little disgusted. She flailed his back with the whip.

"Get up, and get back to work!" She ordered, and lashed him again. He quickly raised back up, and looked around.

"but.. I am done with the kitchen Mistress." He bowed his head. She looked around inspecting the floor which hasn't shined like that since it was new.

"I see." She acknowledged, and thought for a moment. She got an epiphany, and quickly walked into the mudroom, and picked up the bag from the sex shop, and smiled knowingly. "That way!" She pointed with the whip towards a hallway. Rubber slave moved as quickly as he could manage, and she lashed him.

"Slow down!" She teased, and he slowed down a little. "Too slow!" She lashed his thigh, and he sped up. "Right!" She ordered at the hallway, and the chain jingled as her boots clicked slowly behind him. "Stop!" She ordered, and he stopped and looked to see he was at the entrance of a large tile bathroom. She dug in the bag and pulled out the remote control ball shocker, and slipped the remote in her pocket. "I want you to go in, and unzip your little pouch, and wrap this tightly around your balls!" She mocked him, and dangled the device from her pinkie finger. He reached, and received the device with a look that told her that he knew exactly what it was for. He hobbled in and she shut the door behind him.

She strutted down the hallway with a mischievous grin, and went to the kitchen. She lifted the cleaning bucket careful not to dirty her outfit.

"Are you done slave?" She knocked menacingly on the bathroom door with the bucket in her hand.

"Almost Mistress!" He proclaimed, and she opened the door anyway. He froze in shock then cinched up the device below his chastity device, as she watched entertained. He stuffed it all back in the catsuit, and zipped the crotch back up. He placed his hands behind his back, and gave a small bow. She bent down and set the bucket in front of the door.

"I want this tile spotless, and toilet so clean you can eat off it." She ordered sternly, and he started towards the bucket. She kicked it over into the bathroom spilling the contents on the floor. "oops." She laughed, and closed the door. Her boots slowly backed up and her shoulders leaned against the wall. She slipped the remote out of her pocket, and listened to the chain rattle inside. She pressed the button, and heard a gasp from the bathroom.

She sat on the couch with the remote in one hand, and her other hand down her pants. The TV was turned up to drown out any sounds. She danced two fingers on her soaking clit, and pressed the button on the remote. Protest sounds slowly floated down the hall. She came almost immediately making a loud moans, and holding down the button.

Two hours later they both sat in her SUV at the coffee shop, after a long quiet ride. He pulled the scarf off his eyes, dressed exactly as before in the passenger seat.

"How was it?" She asked a little disarmed, and he looked bewildered out at the coffee shop.

"That was one of the most frightening and exciting encounters I've ever had."

"Really?" She asked intrigued.

"Yeah. I mean yes Mistress please don't whip me." He begged. She laughed playfully.

"I'm done for today, but..." She reached in her pocket, and pulled out the key to the chastity device. "You're not getting this back." She said seriously.

"You were serious?" He said in disbelief.

"Clean your little rubber suit, and meet me here at 7 a.m. on Wednesday." She slipped the key back in her pocket. "Whore." She added and pointed for him to get out.

"Yes Mistress." he submissively caved, and got out, closing the door. She pulled off in her SUV and he stood there disheveled for a moment before snapping out of it.

12