A Little She Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merry Christmas, Elias."

It was a clothing sized box wrapped in green paper. I sat on a chair to unwrap the gift. Inside was a pair of men's plaid pajama bottoms and a long sleeve pullover shirt.

"Thank you, Lyric. They're perfect."

She smiled, pleased with my contentment and gratitude. I got up and turned my back to the ladies as I dressed in my Christmas pajamas near the fireplace, and when were all cozy and warm, I joined the dressed ladies at the grazing table and filled my plate with everything the charcuterie board had to offer. I sat there on the couch, pigging out on crackers, cheese, fruit and smoked meat as we listened to music. They opened more bottles of wine and served me more grog before turning up the music. It seemed that they were prepared to party all night long.

Lyric presented me a tray of gingerbread cookies with the most delicate lacework of piped icing I'd ever seen. She asked, "Cookie?"

"I couldn't. They're way too pretty to eat."

She blushed. "Thank you. I made them."

"You're an artist."

As not to hurt her feelings, I took an iced cookie and bit into it. It was delicious. As the party continued, we played Jenga, though they had a knack of pulling block which would fall for mere mortals. I caused it to fall every single time. Elsabay played guitar and we sang old Fleetwood Mac songs as the she-elves explained it was the first musical band they heard when they arrived in America. Then Elsabay picked up a harp like instrument and began to pluck out an elvish tune. Galia had a blissful look on her face as she leaned on Elsabay's shoulder. Galia began to sing in elvish tongue. I felt like I was high.

Amira and Viviana rose from their seats and started to dance to the spellbinding music. They twirled in slow motion with smiles of delight on their faces. The candles and bulbs dimmed before burning brighter than before. The walls seemed to bow in and out. I wanted to watch them dance, gaze upon their bodies and hypnotic shadows flickering upon the fire lit wall but Lyric was looking out for me. She stood and took me by the hand.

"You shouldn't watch elves dance," she said, dragging me to my feet. "It can transport you through space and time. Come with me. You don't want to wake up and find yourself fifty years in the future."

She led me upstairs where she closed the door behind us. We sat on the bed.

"I can tell that you have a reverence for nature and its creatures. You possess a sense of fairness and kindness. I find that very attractive."

She reached out to touch my chest and when she did, I felt a depth of warmth and love I've never experienced before. I truly have love for you."

Thoroughly besotted, my eyes trapped in her gaze, I spoke from my heart. "You are pure grace and beauty. I love you."

My lips neared hers. She met me halfway. And when we kissed, my cock became hard as a rock. Love washed through my body. I was hers.

I took her into my arms to press my body against hers as we shared a long passionate kiss. I opened my eyes a bit to see the tips of her ears had turned the slightest of red as though they were blushing from her being turned on. I felt like luck was flowing from her to me as my fingers mashed about in her soft strands of hair. We explored each other with our hands as I laid back to pull her on top of me. My hands cupped her sweet butt cheeks while her hands caressed my face. And when her hands moved down between us to brush over my hard-on, she grasped it with a strength unknown to the average woman.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned as she began to milk me.

"This is your stalk of life," she said. "I've tasted all kinds of seeds. May I taste your seed?"

"Uh-huh."

She eased down me to pull down my pajamas and took my full erection took it into her mouth. Her tongue was masterful, undulating like waves upon my shaft. She didn't gag as she took me all the way down her throat. I couldn't hold back any longer and came with a massive groan. She sucked me off but the orgasm didn't end. It paused. Painfully paused. She sat up to take me inside of her. Her eyes closed. She let out this little mewing sound as she threw back her head to ride me. And as I watched my cock disappear inside and emerge slick with her essence, she began muttering something in elvish, a love spell perhaps, because I was totally immersed in making love to Lyric. With every move, I was ascending to a state of bliss and she let me cum again...hard. She gasped and seized up before her lovely eyes down upon mine. Her skin was completely radiant with light, which became brighter and brighter as my cum pumped from my body, until I was engulfed in a blinding light of euphoria.

"Lyric."

A little girl's voice drew me from her realm. "Did you take my picture? Uncle Eli? Uncle Eli?! Did you take my picture?"

"Yeah, uh, hold on," I said, switching to camera mode to take my smiling niece's photo.

I quickly returned to the hot tub picture before I noticed there was one more recent addition. Lit by strings of white pixie lights, here I was, smiling like an idiot with Lyric's puckered lips kissing my cheek. There was a message.

To my favorite man, Merry Christmas, good grace & cheer. I hope our paths cross again someday. Lyric.

Though I was still in a daze, Christmas day carried on; unwrapping gifts, taking photos, and mom constantly trying to feed everyone with dad and my brother seemingly tolerating it all. And there I sat, scrolling back and forth between the photos of me in Shangri-La partying with she-elves. Legend has it that when you leave Shangri-La, it is difficult to return. But if I live another year, I'll find that road to Shangri-La and be there at exactly 8:38 to return for a little she mischief.

###

12