A Magnificent Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held back a weary laugh and said, "ok, ok, yeah. I'm a little shocked about that, but mostly embarrassed because that's just uncalled for. So, hey, change of subject. What is this New Year's Eve party that you're attending?"

"Oh, just something that some old college friends are hosting. Maybe you want to go? It's probably going to be more fun than the party that you're going to."

"You're going to have to convince me."

"I can be very convincing."

"I know, I believe that was your job."

"Fair. So, it's going to be a Great Gatsby themed party. You know. Jazz age. Speakeasies. All the ladies are going to be dressed as flappers and the guys are going to be in fancy suits. You should come."

"Mmmm... maybe. But I don't know. I'm a little older than you guys and I don't enjoy being the sketchy old dude scoping out the hot young women."

"Oh, you're not sketchy."

"Thanks. Really. That helps."

"How old are you, anyway, Jake?"

"38"

"Whaaaaaat? Holy shit, that's almost 40. I might reconsider."

"Oh my god, why did I come here to talk to you?"

"is it really that big of a deal being old? You know that there are a lot of girls who go in for that. Ask me how I know."

I looked at her for a moment. She looked back. We didn't blink for a very significant second.

"well, honestly," I said, "I don't care so much what other people think. But, you know, when you get older you do acquire certain standards. It may sound snooty, but I didn't get to my 30s so that I'd still put up with a kegger of PBR. And nothing against you guys if that's how you roll, but ..."

"oh, don't worry. There isn't anyway we'd do a Gatsby party with PBR. I mean, seriously, give us some credit. My old college roommate, Megan is hosting this party with her boyfriend, Alan. And Alan is a total Scotch connoisseur. He's got this totally fantastic peated Scotch called a ... I'm trying to remember how it's pronounced. I think it's Lafrog?"

"Laphraoig, girl. If he's going to be serving that at the party, then, ok. I may be tempted. You drink Scotch then?"

"I do now. It's a fun hobby."

"Have you ever had the Laphoraig Triple Wood? It's aged in three different oak barrels. Like scotch, bourbon and then the last cask is sherry, to give it a bit of a sweetness."

"Wow, that sounds amazing."

"I've got a bottle at home, if you'd like to check it out."

She paused for a moment, and the way she looked at me, I realized that she knew that I wasn't just asking her to try some scotch. Still, she kept looking at me. Then Rachel took in a breath, and raised her beer to her lips and finished it. Then she looked at me and said, "huh, look at that. I think I need another drink. Maybe we can try that scotch."

We settled our tab and left the Shamrock, walking close on streets thronged with holiday crowds. On the steps down to the transit station, we heard the telltale thud of someone in a rush, and leaned to the side as a man carrying a pair of unwieldy shopping bags came thundering up. I could feel Rachel lean into me as we paused, and I could smell the perfume in her shampoo. My lips were millimeters away from the top of her ear.

The man passed us on his way up, and for a second as the crowd began to descend down again, Rachel looked up at me and I looked back into this lustrous sapphire eyes and her rich red lips. Then the crowd nudged and we kept walking down.

At the train platform, I leaned into her, and when she did not pull away, I let my arm reach around and place a hand on the side of her hip, feeling the shape of her through layers of coat, wool and felt. Rachel leaned back into my chest.

And, again, in the train, we had to squeeze together against the New Year's crowd, and I don't think we minded.

"Just up here and to the left," I said as I walked up to my place. Somehow I was holding her hand from the station and she wasn't pulling away. I fished for my keys in the pocket of my coat, and I could feel her lean into my arm as I opened my door one handed.

"Mind if I use your bathroom?" she asked as I brought her into my apartment.

"No," I said, "help yourself."

As Rachel went into the bathroom I started looking around my place trying to figure out if there was anything else to tidy. Somehow, I wasn't sure if it was the headiness and unreality of the situation or just nerves, but I started getting super critical of my apartment. Piles of mail to tidy up, odd stains on counters that I needed to wipe. Maybe she'd like a glass of water? Why are all of my glasses a little smudged?

I was reaching up to a cabinet for a fresh glass, when I heard the bathroom door open, and the sound Rachel's footsteps walking towards me.

"You know," she said, "that your ass looks amazing in those pants?"

I felt her hands circle my waist and her cheek pressed against the back of my shirt.

"Are you sexually harassing me?"

"I may be. I may be acting really naughty."

I turned around and looked at her again, letting my face lean in close to hers. God, those eyes.

"I think you are being quite wicked. I should report you to HR."

Then I kissed her. Her lips were soft like feathers. Luscious like a ripe peach.

"Oh ... that may be a bit extreme," she said between kisses , "I think ... I could settle ... this privately ... with more ... personal ... attention."

"I ... can ... consider ... a personal improvement plan."

She pulled her lips back, then leaned her head into mine, noses touching, smile shining. "Tell me what to to do."

That was my trigger to just devour her lips and push her up against the wall of the kitchen. Rachel gasped at that and I felt her legs part as I pinned her against the wall and pressed myself against her.

"Oh god, is that you?" she asked

"I'm not even getting started."

"I'm still a little surprised. I didn't think you liked me."

"I didn't think you cared. I thought you had your share of admirers, but what you may have needed was a friend."

"That's what I liked about you, but I'll take this too."

"You're damn right you're going to take this."

"Oh, baby."

My hands had already undone the skirt that she was wearing and had it shimmied down to her ankles. I had pushed one hand into her tights and panties, feeling the soft, smooth expanse of her ass, while my other slid up her back, pressing against her spine and pulling up at the hem of her sweater. For her part, Rachel had unbuttoned my pants and was busily tugging my sweater and shirt up over my head. I pulled my hands away to let her take my top off, and then I watched as she took the bottom of her own sweater and slowly peeled that off. She had a nice creamy blouse underneath, and when her hands moved to unbutton it, I put my hand out and stopped her.

"No," I said, leaning in one more time to kiss her, "let me."

Rachel smiled, and let her hand drift down to the waist line of my boxers as she tugged me close. She kissed me again as I undid the buttons on her blouse. I could feel my cock, stiff and hard now, brushing against the fabric of my boxers, and the faint traces of her fingers. Then she pulled me even closer and I was pressed up against her hips.

Her blouse gave way, and then there were my hands on the silk of her bra, feeling the swell of her breasts, and then there were her fingers, tugging me from the kitchen.

"Which way to your bedroom?"

"Keep going, now left, ah, shit sorry, my left, your right."

But she had pulled me against the wall opposite my bedroom door, and her hold on my boxers had tugged them down, and leaving my cock half out. Rachel just looked at it and smiled, and said, "I've been patient long enough."

Then there was the utterly fantastic pleasure of her fingers on my cock as her left hand tugged my shorts further down. She let her fingers run over my length twice over, and I saw her lick her lips with anticipation, as she let her left hand peel her panties aside and draw me to her.

I grabbed Rachel's hips and pressed against the wall. Then, she raised her legs up and braced them against the opposite wall, wedging herself in my corridor as she led me into her waiting, hot pussy.

Rachel sighed deeply as I slid into her, letting her eyes roll back as my cock nudged past her wet, luscious lips and through into her steamy inner chamber. I groaned into her neck and the edge of her chin, as my hand held her ass. She felt tight, and my cock could only go about halfway before I felt her push back. Then I pulled out again and thrust back in slowly, and this time I went hilt deep.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she said, "I've been wanting this a while."

I slowly, gradually plowed this fresh young thing in my apartment hallway, letting my thrusts grow gradually with force and speed.

"Oh, Rachel, oh, Rachel, Oh, fuck, you feel fucking gooooo-- whoa!"

Rachel's feet had slipped off the wall, and suddenly I had to hold her weight up completely and I wasn't ready. As I braced to hold her, my feet got tangled in my pants and I wound up tumbling over and falling out of her. Above me I could hear her laughter.

"You ok?"

Rachel had landed on top of me in a fit of giggles. She looked like a rumpled, disheveled mess, and I imagine that I must have looked worse. My cock had fallen out of her and was softening with the shock.

"Yeah, fine. Just a bit of wounded pride is all. You?"

"I'm ok. Just not expecting that."

"I'll say. So, uh, do you still want to ..."

"yeah. Go to the bedroom for real?"

"Sounds good."

She giggled again and pushed up off me. I walked behind her and got to watch Rachel slowly peel her blouse off, then reach behind herself and unsnap her bra. She did not discard her underwear completely at first, and simply held her hands to her breasts as she shrugged her straps off, leaving me a glimpse of side boob as she looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

I followed her in, kicking my pants aside, and peeling off my socks. I was about to take my boxers off, but Rachel shook her head as she flopped down on to my bed.

"I'd like to take those off you, if I may?"

And she rolled on to her back, letting me see, for the first time, the pale and creamy heft of her young and perfect tits. Her nipples were large and standing proudly erect as she leaned back in repose and waited for me to stride up to the bed.

I straddled her on my knees and bent downwards to cup her face in my hands and kiss her. I felt her own fingers tug at my underwear, feeling me through the fabric and stroking me back to readiness. I didn't need much help. The naked sight of her young, firm body was more than enough. And soon I was wholly and fully stiff again, and I could feel her slide my boxers down off my waist.

"So," she said, "at this point, I have to ask."

"No worries, " I said, "I don't have anything for you to worry about, but in the name of safety..."

I leaned over to my night table, pulled open a drawer and took out a condom and bottle of lube.

"Thank you," she said,"can I give that a shot?"

"Sure, just drop a small bit of lube into the condom if you don't mind?"

"No problem, stud. Here you go." There were her fingers again on my cock. "Ooh, that feels like it'll be .. delicious."

I knee-stepped back as Rachel arced her hips up, lifting her butt off the bed, then reached down and slipped her panties off, exposing her wet, bald pussy to me.

I reached down , while still kneeling, and cradled her lovely, smooth hips in my hand. Then, looking up from her pussy to her breasts to her face, I locked my gaze on her and then lifted her hips even further up and brought her moist lips to the tip of my cock.

"Oh fuck me, Jake. I want you to fuck me hard."

I could feel her hips bucking up to meet mine, starved and eager for sliding against my rigid flesh. I teased her for a moment, sliding the very edge of my cock against her, delighting in her hungry, frustrated whimper.

"You want it hard, huh? You want me to bury this cock in you?"

I nudged her apart, but only inserting my tip.

"Do you feel how thick this is?"

I pulled out, then I slid in a little deeper, then out , then in a little deeper again.

"Oh, Rachel, you're so fucking tight, I don't know if you can take this. Are you sure you want it hard?"

And again there was that whimper as I pulled out. I wasn't going any deeper than halfway and already I could hear her whimpering turning into cries of frustration.

"Oh, god, I want it, Jake. I want it so bad. Just fucking fuck me already."

"Well, then, here. Take it!"

And I slammed myself in to the hilt and felt her squeal as Rachel got absolutely filled. Then I started jack hammering her in this position. On my knees, back straight, hands holding her hips up, lifting her legs and lower back off the bed, and letting her body dangle from my grip like a piece of meat.

"Oh, fuck, Jake. Oh, yeeeeessss, fuck my pussy, fuck me like a slut."

"Is that what you are? A young sex-craved hussy, a hot piece of ass wanting a good fuck? It that what you want?"

"Yes, yes, yes. YES"

I could feel her pussy contracting under this assault, small waves and pulses of her convulsing under pleasure. I just kept whipping my hips into her, letting her take everything that I was giving.

"Come on, baby," she said, "come for me. Show me how much you want this."

"No," I said as I slid one arm further to the small of her back, and then lifted my other arm and set my hand on her clit, "you first."

"Oh, shiiiiiiiit." She screamed as I started stroking her clit. "you fucking bastard. You fuckin -- fuck -- fuck -- FUCK."

And Rachel just leaped up and wrapped her body around mine. tightening herself around me as her real orgasm broke over. Mewling, whimpering and crying into my ear as my fingers mercilessly slid around her liquid clit. And as her vagina seized around me, I relaxed and let myself flood the condom.

As our orgasms faded and we caught our breaths, I leaned back and rolled to my back, still holding her, then Rachel rolled off me and let my limp cock slip out of her.

"Wow," I said, and I started giggling.

"You're a fucking bastard for doing that to me."

"What, making you come? I promise not to do it again."

"Oh, you'd better do it again. Or I'm leaving you in favor of better company. Jesus, thank you, I didn't realize how much I needed that."

"Pleasure's mine." I got up and peeled the condom off my cock

"I'm sure it was. I'm still kind of surprised that you wanted to fuck me."

"Really?"

"Yeah." she said, rolling onto me as I laid back after pitching the tied off condom into the trash "I'm usually pretty good about twigging to when guys want to jump my bones. Especially older guys like you. But you did not set off my radar. You keep your shit fairly tight in, but you're able to have fun and make it look like you're letting loose. But I can have a night out drinking with you and I still don't feel like I really know you."

"Well, I always had two rules for myself. Never date co-workers, and never date anyone more than 10 years younger than me. My parents were 9 years apart and that was terrible for them."

"My parents were 15 years apart and they're still crazy for each other. You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss young ladies. Jesus, I still can't believe you're 38. I mean, well done. But, you are closer to my mom's age than you are to mine."

"You see? It's really weird and awkward right?"

"Well, not so bad. I mean, I don't mind it. I've always kind of liked older guys."

"This is my surprised face."

She punched me in the shoulder. "No, I don't think we should date. I'm not moving back and I don't want to do long distance, but this was just fun. You know? I definitely had a crush on you, but I never thought it would go anywhere until you messaged me on Facebook. Fucking Facebook, letting a message exchange lead to sex. I swear I feel like such a cliche."

I reached down and squeezed her ass. "Aww, don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And I don't frankly care. Back in my day we still hooked up via booty calls."

"Did you hook up a lot when you were younger? Were you a player?"

"Nah, I was pretty focused on my studies. Straight laced nerd type, got into a serious relationship when I was still in school and we stayed together for 10 years, but never married. We liked each other but the people that we became at 30 were different than who we were at 20, and figured it was best to just call it quits before paperwork made things complicated. Still, I guess I've been making up for lost time?"

"Oooh, late bloomer. I like it. All of the energy and voraciousness of someone who still thinks sex is awesome but is also a grown up and knows how to talk to people."

"Is that what you vibed to?"

"Honestly, do you know how many girls in the company would totally go for you? You're this slick, capable guy with a magic team who makes shit happen; you're totally unattached but still pretty charming, except you're super intense so we're all intimidated. Tammy would've fucked you in a second if you only asked"

"You and Tammy are pretty close?"

"You'd like to believe that wouldn't you? Old Tams and I having hot and sweaty lesbian sex while on our marketing road trip? No, she's a neurotic, status-hungry bitch, and I'm kinda glad not to be working with her, but I don't know, I guess we got to an understanding during that road trip. Bonding through adversity. You really don't go for any co-workers? No office crushes?"

"Erica from Project Management."

"Really? Isn't she, like, engaged?"

"That's what makes it easy. Nothing's ever going to happen, so it's easy to just fantasize and project. But, oh, she's short and stacked and totally knows it. She also runs a meeting like it's a greased pig on fire, and that kind of efficiency and low bullshit intensity is totally hot."

"This is my surprised face."

I punched her lightly in the shoulder as turnabout and said, "that's fair. So am I, like, the biggest age gap that you've ever hooked up with?"

"Maybe? I slept with a professor in college. Mr. Spencer, I had him for Victorian Lit, he had me bent over his couch. That was also a cliched story. Final paper, spent a lot of late nights in his office, refining my topic and building up sexual tension. Came over after the semester was done to thank him for a class, he asked me to dinner. Two bottles of wine later, I was giving him road head as he drove back to his apartment, and we had something of a summer fling. I think he was about your age, though I can't be sure. If he was then that would've made the age gap bigger than you and me. But I didn't mind. He was a professor. They're supposed to be older."

"You are a little sex kitten, aren't you?"

"You like the thought of that?" Rachel had slipped her fingers down to my cock, which was hardening up again. "You like to think of young, cute me getting in on with guys who could be my dad?"

"I think you're plenty cute right now."

I leaned forward to kiss her, and her fingers started stroking me more ardently. My own hands got busy with her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen, then cupping them as I brought one up to my mouth.

"Mmm, Jake, keeping doing that. That's nice."

"So," I said, lifting my mouth from her breath as I slipped my hand down to her cunt. "you liked being bent over by your prof?"

She sighed as she felt one finger parting her lips and delve inside. "Yeah, sometimes getting fucked from behind is so primal. So much like what fucking should be."

"Damn, I never realized you could be so filthy."

"Pleasant surprise?"

"Quite."

Rachel groaned as I slipped a second finger inside, and then her eyes shut as I started walking my fingers on the anterior wall of her pussy. Her fingers left my cock as they reached for a pillow to muffle her moaning. With my other hand I reached back to my night table and grabbed another condom.