A Mistress / Slave Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on every night for a full week. After each spanking I had to thank her for the reprimand. I explained how it helped me learn my lesson. How I'd be more careful, more responsible. I appreciated how she made me more keenly aware of my actions. And I was heavily indebted to her for the legal intervention, with a lawyer whom I could not have afforded.

Shortly after the final corporal punishment under her supple wrist, she invited me over. I was in the learning position. Naked, kneeling in front of her, hands clasped behind my back. She chose this time to unveil her upcoming plans. She'd been offered a management position at her firm's new facility in San Antonio, Texas. It represented a hefty bump in income with added responsibility as well as a great opportunity for professional growth. She told me that I'd be going with her. I could either find a teaching job there or some part time tutoring or become a full-time manager of the household and surrounding property.

But first, she informed me, I must acknowledge that I accept her as my Mistress, my Goddess. That she would lead this relationship and that I would be devoted to her. She displayed a ring. "It's for you as soon as you say it. Announce it. Go ahead...I accept you as my Mistress," she prodded me. I was taken aback. So much information so quickly. But I was on automatic pilot, in submissive mode.

"I accept you as my Mistress," I said, willingly and somberly.

"I accept you as my Goddess."

"I accept you as my Goddess."

"You will lead this relationship and I'll be devoted to you."

"You will lead this relationship and I'll be devoted to you."

"Anything to add?"

"Mistress Amanda, my Goddess. I was infatuated with you the first time I saw you, a sexy student in the front seat and middle row of class. I was captivated from the very first day by your beauty and your penetrating glare. Then I was fascinated with your intellect, which you revealed to me over a semester course of study and continue to show me. Then, when I found out that you were a Mistress and Goddess, that you were as intoxicated by domination as I was by submission, I became enamored. And with each subsequent dalliance that you treated me to, each "assignment," you won my heart. I love you, Mistress Amanda. I really and truly love you. And I'd like to become the perfect slave/husband of your dreams."

Her eyes welled up with moisture and I saw a tear escape and roll down her cheek. She wriggled the gold band onto my ring finger, bent down and kissed me earnestly on the lips. I think she knew she'd found her perfect slave/husband.

******

That was thirty years ago. We've been together ever since. I indeed have been Amanda's devoted slave/husband. She has been my devoted Mistress and Goddess. She has pursued and enjoyed an incredibly successful business career, laden with extraordinary achievements. I've managed a household and its properties with diligence and enthusiasm. A little tutoring on the side has been rewarding.

I still stand at attention when I'm called. I strip, kneel and clasp my hands behind my back when told. I adore this beautiful Mistress seated before me and await her next command. And she always keeps things exciting. She still surprises me.

She assigned me a chore this very morning -- one which inspired me to chronical our story here. I was to clean out the closet in the master bedroom. As I straightened things up I couldn't help but notice two Velcro wrist restraints, positioned about four feet apart on the closet clothes bar. My heart pumped a little faster and I became aware that she had entered the room and stood behind me.

"Those are for you tonight. A special anniversary gift." She told me that it would hearken back to a long-ago test of my fealty. It involved an old high school boy friend / former college football star stopping by for a visit. She hugged me from behind. Her hand dexterously slid inside the waistband of my pants and rubbed my cock. She whispered. "I love you, slave."