A New Competition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding his balance with his knees on the floor, Michael placed his hands under Karen's legs and guided them up and back so he had a clear view of her entire feminine body, vulva and pink anus. With legs spread wide and knees back towards her shoulders, Michael plunged his tongue into Karen's deepest place. Her body told him all he needed to know...this woman had sucked, been fucked, and swallowed cum many times, but never been licked out by a skilled connoisseur. Michael took his turn breathing through his nose, the steady exhalations tickled the small triangle of pubic hair Karen left behind.

"Tongue fucked." Such a beautiful phrase. Raw, dirty, accurate. Michael fucked Karen's mouth with his ample prick, now he tried his luck fucking her tight secret with his broad tongue. Karen took care of herself in every way. Michael was tempted to follow the cum-soaked path from one pink opening to the other, to tease her with his tongue. He knew what Grace liked, but would Karen? Tempted, but no.

Karen's sex covered Michael's chin, cheeks, and nose. He was awash in her-her scent and her cum. With a final kiss centered on her opening he stood up, "Baby I'm going to let Grace take over for a second and give my neck a quick rest."

Karen didn't reply at first. She kept herself spread wide, eyes closed, slowly pulling, twisting, teasing her nipples.

"Hmmm?" Karen asked as if waking up from a dream. "OK Michael. Whatever you need," she softly mumbled.

Sometimes it landed her in trouble, but Grace tended to act first and ask permission later. Karen opened her eyes just in time to see a soft, light-colored knee pass over her face and rest firmly, authoritatively even, beside her head. At the same time, Karen she felt Michael's fleshy fingertips running along her brow that was beaded with sweat by this point. Back and forth, back and forth, he kept a slow rhythm like a hypnotist sending her off into a trance.

Raising her chin and looking up, Karen saw a perfectly symmetrical vulva barely above her nose—thick outer lips with reddish pubic hair recently waxed that was beginning its journey back to its former fiery glory. Grace lay her head on her own left forearm off to Karen's left side in order to free up her right hand from the burden of propping up her voluptuously decorated frame. Using her middle and index fingers to spread open and then close her own pussy, Grace was teasing and inviting Karen to the feast.

"What do you think honey, do you want your first taste?" Michael whispered in Karen's ear, accidentally tickling her.

Laughing, Karen replied, "My goodness you all are some real freaks."

Open and closed, open and closed, the hovering pussy enticed Karen. Feeling feminine hands rest on her ass Grace knew what Karen's answer was.

"Enjoy," said Michael, propping himself up on one arm next to Karen to enjoy the view of his girlfriend's round ass. Grace twisted the top of her vibrator turning it on to its lowest setting.

Hummmmmmm

True to form, Grace went for the jugular. She knew the way to the G-spot, and she wasn't wasting anytime. Karen was soaked from her earlier orgasm so the vibrator penetrated her effortlessly...

12