A Normal Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want us to stop I'll get off now, but this is your last chance."

"Nah, you feel good here."


"Right answer." She said, reaching between us to line my cock with her pussy. She slid down, and for the first time in a long time my cock was surrounded by the silkiest of gloves.

She dropped her arms over my shoulders, and kissed me. A long and hard kiss. She moaned into my mouth, pulled back a little, whispered "Too long." and came in a shuddering climax.

After a minute or so she went limp and fell off to the side.

No, I hadn't come. Shit, I hadn't even stroked into her.

Suddenly I felt a mouth swallowing me. Looking up at me was Sondora, her eyes sparkling and what might pass for a smile from around my cock.

She popped off and climbed onto my lap. "My turn, and I will go longer."

She wasn't kidding.

With my hands wandering from her ass, to her hips, to her tits, Sondora rose and fell on my cock in a slow and easy pace. My attention went from her caressing my face and kissing me softly to the tight grip of her pussy, and the soft weight of her full tits.

Gradually she fucked me harder and faster until I shot into her clasping hole. She smiled and came to a quivering stop.

"Thanks. I needed that."

I smiled back. "I can honestly say I haven't had such a satisfying evening in years."

Eventually we put ourselves back together, well I slipped on shorts, Sondora her tee shirt, and they went home.

Living next door, Grace said "Fuck it" and didn't bother dressing at all. The woman does have a sweet ass.

I dragged myself up to bed, realizing I hadn't had that good of a work out in a

very long time.

I flopped in to my bed and conked out.

~~~

In the morning as I sat on the bed I looked around and realized I'd only slept on "my" side since Nancy went to the hospital.

Over coffee I decided it was time to replace the bed. Again, I wasn't forgetting Nancy but moving into another phase of my life, no matter what happened with Sondora and Grace.

~~~

Searching around the area for a State park to introduce the ladies to RV camping I came across Schafer, on the lower Olympic peninsula on the way to the ocean beaches. The write up made it look interesting so I called to see about reserving a spot. Not knowing much about the park, all I could do was ask for a RV slot near the river. Yeah, good luck on that, virtually everything but a few near the entrance were taken.

Hey, ya pays ya money and takes ya chances.

So the next Tuesday we piled into the rig, headed down I-5 and took the Ocean Beaches exit heading west and less than an hour later pulled into the park. We checked in and the Ranger pointed us to the first slot in the camping loop.

I was not happy, to say the least; everyone in or out would be going past us. At least the gate closed at dusk.

The park is in river bottom, it's valley extending up towards the Olympics, but wide and flat where we were. Even the fork of the river is wide, shallow and slow. Kids waded in it.

Well, nothing much to do about it. I could reject it and head for the coast, but I knew every place would be packed with RVs. Even the parking lots along the highway would be jammed. Besides, this was just a test run for the ladies, a day or two wouldn't hurt.

So we wandered around. Kids playing in the river while parents kept an eye on them. One guy sitting in a plastic chair ass deep, a beer in one hand a fishing pole in the other. I don't think he cared about fish.

There are "hiking" trails across the river. Wide and flat, easy for a wheel chair. No challenge for us. The trees and brush were interesting, with moss on damn near everything.

Around four o'clock clouds rolled in and the place went from warm to chilly pretty quick. So we shifted from shorts and tees to jeans and sweaters. Watching Sondora and Grace wiggling out of shorts was stimulating, but with foot traffic going by there wasn't much I could do but some appreciative pats and caresses. They paid me back by stroking my cock until I begged for peace.

The camp host (usually a retiree living in a trailer or bigger RV on site during camping season) sold us some fire wood so we gathered in the dark around the fire. The evening clouds hiding the stars. A bit of wine and some cheese helped pass the time. The ladies commented how quiet it seems in spite of a couple different sources of music.

I could see the glow from other fires through the trees.

By nine we had adjourned to the RV. I found music from a radio station in Portland, and piped it through the rig, but low, just background.

The ladies had gone to the back and closed the door, telling me to wait for their call. I could hear them rustling around, bumping off each other and giggling, and every now and then a random "oops" or "damn".

Finally the call came. I opened the door and there they were; sprawled out atop the bed, naked, legs spread wide. The small side lamp highlighted breasts and shadowed groins.


Grace asked if I were going to just stand there, Sondora licked her lips and rubbed her shadowy pussy.

So as I'm shucking the last of my clothes I'm chanting; "Eeny meeny mine moe, into which pussy do I go?" all the time my finger pointing back and forth.

I ended up on Grace and her little landing strip. I knelt at the foot of the bed and drew her to me, planting my face in her juice cunt. Sweet as strawberries and cream, and as responsive as a happy puppy, she wrapped legs around my head and bucked herself from orgasm to climax and back again.

When she did release me my face was covered in pussy juice. I reached for a towel , but she stopped me and licked my face clean.

Sondora lay beside her, one hand caressing Grace's breast, the other between her own legs.

I moved over and lifting her hand away slowly licked from taint to clitoris and back. Her legs fell open and her hands pulled me into her.

I love pussy. I would eat Nancy's anytime, anywhere.

Sondora's had a muskier flavor to it compared to Grace's. Not bad, just different.

She guided me across and through her cunt, moving here, stopping there. I pushed two fingers up and in, triggering her first orgasm. Just a sharp intake of breath, and going rigid, and then a slow release.

I wanted to continue but she stopped me. She just said it was too intense.

I crawled up between them to cuddle for a bit, but Grace had other ideas, sitting on my cock in one swift move.

"Last time we did this I came too fast. I want to take our time."

"You're the boss."

Slow and steady. At first. Then she added twists and squeezes, rotating on my hips as her pussy clamped my cock. soon she rocked back and forth to rub cock on clit.

The climax came when she laid on my belly, my cock in a vise grip, and she screamed into my shoulder.

Yeah I came . A dead man would have.

A while later I woke, needing to pee, so worked my way from between them. When I returned they were cuddled together, arms entwined. I slipped in behind Sondora pressing into her back and hands on her tits.

Just a moment later she reached back and guide me into her tight pussy. I fucked her slowly, not wanting to wake Grace.

"Fuck her. Fuck her hard." I opened my eyes to be looking right at Grace. "She needs it hard now. Fuck her."

So I did. I put everything I had into driving into Sondora. I moved my hands down to her hips and pulled myself into her. Every power stroke greeted by a grunt from my target and her accomplice calling for more.

It only took a few minutes and I came from my toes to the scant hair on my head. I gave that woman everything. Balls deep, sweat pouring from me, muscles shaking.

She was mumbling, cursing, shaking, holding Grace with all her power.

Grace leaned down, kissing Sondora through another climax before they both collapsed.

I flopped onto my back, wondering if I was going to have a heart attack.

Damn.

~~~

The next morning, just about 8:30, the Ranger banged on my door. Not a nice bang either.

I slipped on some clothes and stepped outside.

"Sir. I've had complaints about the noise from here. Lots of complaints. You'll have to go. This morning. In an hour. You'll receive a refund for any remaining days on your reservation."

I heard Sondora whisper to Grace. "I told you to keep it down."

"Me? you sounded like the coming of the Valkirie."

"Oh well, this place is boring anyway. Parker, let's go home and fuck in a proper bed."

~~~

Through the early summer the ladies would gather at my place several times a week. Sometimes we'd fuck but more often it was just dinner and drinks. Everyone just relaxing.

When we did fuck I'd do one or the other, then they would play together while I recovered. (When you're in your sixties recovery is slow, unless you use the blue pill. And I wasn't) It seemed they had begun exploring together after gym sessions.

Fine by me. I enjoyed watching them, they enjoyed showing off for me, and everyone got off.

Sexually they were very different in their desires. Grace Never wanted missionary, it reminded of her past life. But she loved being on top. I sure didn't mind. If she were riding me cowgirl I could last a damn long time. And if she were reverse cowgirl Sondora would be leaning in to lick my cock and her clit.

Grace would ride and ride, but when Sondora joined in, Grace went off like a rocket. All I would do was hold her hips to keep my cock buried until I exploded into her. Eventually she would fall off to one side and Sondora would dive in, clean my cock and then go after Grace's honeypot.

With Sondora anything and everything was fair. Missionary? Okay. Her on top? Sure. Doggie? Yup. Butt fuck? Oh God did she love anal. And she was much cleaner than my first wife. She'd be bent over while I plowed her ass, face buried in Grace's pussy, and Grace would have her by the hair and pulling her deeper.

Fucking Sondora's ass is as close to a religious experience I've ever been.

Even with Nancy.

Sondora had a grip. My cock couldn't have come out even if it wanted to. At least not until she had a rolling climax that seemed to last forever.

She'd be moaning into Grace. Grace would have her legs clamped against Sondora"s ears while she came. I'd be hanging onto Sondora's hips while banging like crazy. And we'd all come.

I'll tell you, after a session with those two, I didn't need a gym.

~~~

Sondora was called back to the main offices in August. She returned two weeks later with an offer of a promotion - and a re-location. A new project in the Phoenix area.

And yes, she took it. Can't blame her. New title and a $60K bump in pay.

Well, we had one last blow out session with her before she headed south.

She and Grace explored every inch of each other's bodies. I swear they went from one climax to the next for a good hour.

When it came to my turn, I ate Sondora through a couple good orgasms, roled her onto her knees to fuck her doggie, and then plowed her ass to another thunderous come.

~~~

Grace and I still get together.

But it's a lot calmer without the fire of Sondora.

She loves long and slow love making that centers on her and I'm fine with that.

She has a beautiful ass that just calls for kiss and caresses and a pussy sweeter than honey.

Grace riding me while I play with her small and firm tits or reversed so I can run my hands up and down her back, is a sight I'll take to my grave. I just don't want that for a long time.

We've agreed we aren't exclusive but I'll tell you, with her coming over a few times a week - I'm really not looking for someone else.

We're even talking about an RV road trip; down through central Oregon, maybe into Utah, and then back through Nevada. Or Maybe just out to the coast. We'll see.

~~~

All in all I think I've been living a normal life.

12