A Painted Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara it's going to be okay." He whispered.

She clung to him, feeling his hard body press against hers. They fell asleep listening to the rain drum against the roof and thunder rolling in the distance.

"You packed that yoga mat right?" He asked her.

They were in Wyoming, getting ready for another paint session.

"Yeah, why?" She asked, getting her shoes on.

"For this next one I think I want you lying on rocks."

That didn't sound fun. Sara was glad her yoga mat was so thick.

They started driving and soon found some secluded outcroppings away from the main road. After a short hike, Michael found the spot. It was a large flat ledge that overlooked a small valley. He set up as she unfolded her mat and tried out different poses.

"How do you want this to look?" She asked finally. She couldn't find a comfortable position.

He thought a minute, then came over.

"Lay down." She was surprised when he undid the string of her dress, loosening the material. She wasn't wearing a bra, and he paused, then pulled the dress down and exposed her breasts.

"Like this." He said softly, staring at them for a moment.

She smiled. "Okay."

She kept staring at him while he worked, with a knowing smile on her face.

Finally he stopped and looked at her. "You need to stop looking at me like that."

"Oh yeah?" She challenged.

"Otherwise I'm going to have to come over there and have my way with you."

She laughed. "Anytime you want, Sir."

Michael shook his head, then tried to adjust himself. The portraits were slowly getting more intense. He was serious about having sex with her. It was getting more difficult to focus on his work.

She moved positions slightly, and the wind pushed her dress up slightly, exposing her bare bottom.

He sighed, stopping with the brush, staring at her exposed skin. He put it down, and seconds later was behind her as she got on her knees. He rubbed himself against her for a moment, then pulled out his thick cock, smearing precum on himself in the process. Her beckoning flower was swollen and dewy, waiting to welcome his member. He leaned forward and was rewarded with her wet entrance as it accepted him in. He loved watching his thick dark member penetrate her dark pink folds, sliding deep, plowing into her, making her body take him. He rocked her hips, hitting his pelvis against her round bottom and heard her crying out as he went faster. There was a pulling sensation deep inside him and felt his balls tighten up as he prepared to unload himself into her depths. He felt her put pressure on his member, and he forced himself in as deep as he could go, as he started squeezing against her, finally releasing himself. She heard him let out a guttural growl, and relaxed her muscles after a moment so that he could release as much as he could inside.

"That was intense." He panted, still positioned over her.

He got up, helped her get back into the pose he wanted, and went back to the easel. Finally he finished up the painting. She was surprised at the amount of raw passion and desire he was able to portray. She looked like a sexy woman waiting for her lover to bed her on the dusty ledge.

"I think this one is my favorite." She told him. He smiled and they cleaned up, then started back for the motel.

After a few days, they started their journey back home. They drove through dry deserts and dusty plains. They drove along roads that meandered around mountains and rivers. He worked in the car, and painted when they stopped. They made love often. They laughed, and talked, and became close as they explored together.

They finally came back on Friday afternoon, just over three weeks after their trip started. She stopped at his house to drop him off.

He started getting his stuff out of the car. "You know, you can stay over if you want." He said.

"I don't know." She said. "I should go home and get cleaned up. I feel gross. I need a shower."

"You know I have a shower." He said.

She shared a smile and turned off the car.

He started a load of laundry for them, then they went upstairs. It was in the afternoon, and he left the lights off in the bathroom, allowing the sunlight to be the only source of illumination from the large glass windows. He turned the water on, then grabbed soap and a sponge and soon they were holding each other in the shower, rinsing each other off. Sara loved the feel of his hard muscles. She rubbed soap across his sculpted chest. He had no chest hair, and his skin was perfectly smooth.

"Your body is like a work of art." She said quietly, feeling the tender dark skin beneath her fingers. She moved the sponge lower, to his small patch of pubic hair, then his flaccid manhood that moved slightly as she gently put the sponge over it. She felt lower, carefully holding his balls for a moment, gently cupping them in her warm hands. His manhood flexed again, coming to life as she moved all the way down to his feet with the sponge. She put the tip in her mouth and felt it pulsate more as it filled, getting ready for her.

He turned off the water after a minute. "Let's lay down." He said. She stood up and he wrapped a towel around her, drying her off. He kneeled, rubbing the towel against her legs and also taking an opportunity to taste her sweet folds and suck her small clit. She arched her back and called out to him as he rubbed his fingers along her opening, surprised at the amount of fluid. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. She straddled him, letting him push all the way inside her.

"Mmm." He murmured, feeling her body give way to him. He put both of his hands on her breasts, feeling the soft skin, carefully squeezing them and rubbing and pinching her nipples between his thumb and index fingers. He liked looking at his hands on her body. It was a nice contrast of color as he played with her hard pink buds and milky white breasts. She started moving her hips faster against him, and he felt his loins tighten instinctively. She reached a hand around and gently cupped his balls, moving her delicate fingers over them. He could feel her tighten around his member, making it harder for him to move, and he started rocking her hips to a furious pace he knew they needed. He could feel her release, causing his own, their genitalia pulsating together in sweet bliss.

A week later, she came over again. When he opened the door she kissed him hard.

"I missed you too." He said, holding her for a moment.

He had picked up Chinese food for them, and they sat and ate and talked about their week.

"We took a food class on Wednesday night so now I know how to make stuffed Belgian waffles."

"You will have to show me sometime." He said. "By the way, that Janie girl is working out okay. Not as good as you though."

"Oh see. I knew you would warm up to her."

"I wouldn't go that far." Michael said, drinking some water.

"Do you have any projects going on tonight?" She asked. She had a feeling he was done painting her, which made her a little sad.

"Actually I want to show you something." He said.

They finished up, then he took her outside. To the side of the house was a group of trees that partially obscured a large studio which she had never noticed before. He unlocked the door and led her inside. There was painting supplies everywhere, and canvases hung up, some only partially completed. She recognized some from their trip. The floor was covered in a thick brown paper, protecting the floor. Big windows offered views of the prairie out back.

"This is your studio!" She exclaimed.

"It is." He said, looking around. "It looks kind of chaotic, but this is where everything comes together for me."

She kissed him. She was so excited that he shared this place with her. Soon they were making out and undressing. She loved to see his large dark hands touching her body, feeling her smooth skin, making her ready for him.

He pulled off her clothes, then started feeling her folds, rubbing her until she started panting and moaning. She moved her leg back too far and bumped the table next to them. Instantly they were covered in various colors of paint.

"Oh my God." He started to get up.

"No, please, make love to me now." She cried out, aching for his big cock.

He heard the desperation in her voice. There was already a mess on the floor, he thought. What did a few minutes matter. He hovered over her, his eager member pulsating and leaking nutrient. Carefully he pushed his way into her juicy, giving lips, sinking himself inside.

"Don't get any paint inside me." She said, then started crying out as he went faster.

"Oh I'll paint you inside." He whispered. "With my cum."

She was slippery and the paint was everywhere. Soon he felt her squeeze him and knew she was ready. He blasted inside her as her pussy quaked against him.

"Wow. What a mess." He said, pulling himself up, then helping her to her feet. All kinds of colors were dripping off of both of them.

They went inside and got cleaned up. She snuggled in bed while he went out to the studio to clean up.

What a waste of paint, he thought, disappointed. He started to cut the brown paper section out to throw away, then stopped and looked at it.

He noticed a nearly perfect outline of her buttocks on the paper. He could see where her back met the paper. He could also tell where his legs had been. And he could see two handprints towards the top of the paper when he held himself in position. The colors were unrestrained and tempestuous. Some of them had started blending together. It kind of mimicked his relationship with Sara in a way.

He realized he was looking at the final piece to his paint study of her.

He grabbed a box cutter and started to carefully cut the image out.