A Pre-Wedding Gift

Story Info
A young couple are forced to play a twisted game.
5k words
4.27
55.5k
44

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the eve of their wedding a young couple are forced to play a twisted game for an unusual wedding gift

A Pre-Wedding Gift

As Michael slowly regained consciousness he became aware of a woman's voice...

"Back with us at last. In case you're wondering, you're tied to that chair to stop you bumping into something and hurting yourself because of that blindfold..."

"Hmmph!" Michael tried to respond but found he had also been gagged.

The voice continued "...Don't worry, I'll be taking the blindfold off in a minute but we have to wait for your lovely fiancé to wake up too. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair now, would it?"

Michael's mind was racing as he struggled in vain to get up from the chair.

How did he get here? And that voice - it was vaguely familiar but his brain was still foggy and steadfastly refused to join the dots.

The voice spoke again, it was softer and sounded farther away this time.

"Welcome back dear, Michael is already awake and waiting. No, don't try to move, I'll explain about the restraints in a minute when I go over the rules with you."

Restraints??? What the hell was going on here?

Michael could hear Sophie's muffled cries coming from somewhere nearby. Clearly she was gagged to and seemed to be in some distress.

"Ok, I think we're ready to start.

We're going to play a little game and if you win you get an early wedding present from me.

It's something that I'm Sophie needs and that will, I hope, prove very useful to both of you on your wedding night."

What on earth was she talking about and why did they have to be tied up like this?

"The rules are simple. I'm going to remove the gags and blindfolds in a moment and then you have one minute. If either of you shows signs of getting...

Excited, shall we say...

Then that person wins their way through to the next round"

Michael could hear Sophie desperately trying to protest.

"Hush dear, don't worry. From what I can see, I'm sure you're more than capable of winning this game."

The fear and anger in Sophie's response was clear even through the gag.

"I should point out that there's no point in yelling. The room's not soundproofed but the kind of guests this hotel caters for and their, um, clients quite often make a lot of noise so no-one will take any notice."

The blindfold was suddenly whipped away and it took a few seconds for Michael's eyes to adjust, but when they did he could see that he was in a shabby hotel room and that Sophie was lying on the stained and well used mattress of a sturdy bed.

She was wearing a sheer lacy teddy along with matching garter belt and seamed white stockings.

She was also stretched out tightly in a spread-eagle position by cuffs and chains attaching her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed.

In other circumstances it would have been a very sexy scene but now...

"Do you like It? I'm afraid I've ruined Sophie's little surprise. She was going to wear it on your wedding night but I thought it might help you to see it a little early so I popped into her place on the way here and borrowed it."

Sophie's face was contorted in rage as she fought in vain to free herself and he could see tears in her eyes.

"Calm down dear - you don't want to hurt yourself. We'll be starting soon."

As Sophie's gag was removed she let rip with a torrent of abuse. "Get me out of this you fucking bitch! I am NOT going to play your stupid game and I'm going to see that you're locked up for this!"

I felt a twinge of guilt because, for some reason, the Sophie's anger and the sight of her virtually naked body seemed be to be turning me on and despite myself I could feel my cock starting to react.

"Now then dear, looks like hubby to be is getting a head start on you. Let me give you a hand."

Saying that the woman reached down and gripped Sophie's nipples which were standing out like bullets from her heaving breasts.

"OW! DON'T YOU TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! When I get out of this I'm going to..."

Whatever she was going to say next was lost because the woman's right hand had slid down over Sophie's flat stomach and between her legs then, as the woman's probing fingers found their target, Sophie's protests trailed off into stifled moan.

"I think she's starting to enjoy this Michael. I hope she doesn't make it too 'hard' for you.

You really are a lucky guy. She has a fantastic body and those breasts of hers are so pliant and so much fun to play with."

With her free hand the woman pulled at Sophie's left nipple, stretching her breast up away from her body before releasing it and allowing the breast to spring back.

"I was going to ask if you were enjoying the show but that I think we can both see that 'little Michael' is getting ready to give her performance a big standing ovation.

Despite desperately everything I could think of to avoid it she was right. My cock was starting to swell and getting bigger by the second.

The situation wasn't helped by Sophie's moans which, despite her attempts to hold them back were getting higher pitched and more urgent.

Her breathing was becoming more strained too, causing her heavy breasts to wobble suggestively as she arched her back involuntarily.

The woman smiled a slightly sinister smile.

"My dear, you seem to be getting a little wet down here, I hope you don't have a little accident and stain that lovely lingerie."

Even from where I was sitting I could hear the squelching noise the woman's fingers made on as they skilfully worked their magic on my fiancé's most intimate area.

I tried to look away from the scene in front of me, tried to hold back the inevitable, but it was no use.

Even with my eyes shut my senses were assaulted by the unmistakable smell of sex and sounds made as the woman I love was slowly forced closer and closer to orgasm.

The combined aphrodisiac effect was worked better than any little blue pill ever could and my cock felt like it was going to burst.

Accepting defeat I opened my eyes again to see the woman working on Sophie's clit causing her body to tense and her breathing to grow harsher as she tried to fight off the impending release which now seemed inevitable.

Without slowing down the woman locked eyes with me and a cruel smile formed on her lips.

This was enough to break any last fragment of resistance on my part and my cock, now fully erect, felt like an iron rod and was pointing skywards.

It wasn't a case of if it would get hard, it was more a case of wondering if it would ever stop.

The woman suddenly pulled her hand away, in doing so also snatching the chance of an orgasm away and eliciting a wail of frustration from the writhing woman beneath her.

"Look's like we have a winner! Well done Michael."

Sophie, still panting and recovering her breath tried to protest.

"Ok, we've played your stupid little game. I don't care about any present, just let us go."

Keeping her eyes locked on mine the woman replied "All in good time dear. We still have round two to go."

"You let us go NOW! Or I'll... hmmmphpththd!"

Once again Sophie was cut off in mid sentence. This time because the woman had put the gag back on her.

"I think it's time we heard from Michael, don't you?"

The woman walked slowly over to me and paused for a second to run a finger teasingly up from the base to the very tip of my straining manhood.

"You really are a lucky girl too because he has a very nice cock. A nice size, not big enough to be uncomfortable but nice and thick too, so you really know when it's in you."

To demonstrate her point she formed her thumb and index finger into a ring around the sensitive base of my cock head eliciting a loud moan from me as she slid it up and over the engorged bulb above it..

"I know there are some women out there who claim to enjoy massive cocks but, from personal experience, the feeling of a monster cock trying to bash it's way past your cervix and into your womb is not comfortable and can really kill the mood.

Take it from me, an average sized cock used properly is far more effective."

My mouth freed as she removed my gag, I took my opportunity. Threats clearly weren't going to work but maybe a rational approach might.

"Look, you've had your fun. Just let us go and I promise we won't tell anyone or call the police."

The woman looked across at my struggling fiancé on the bed and then back to me.

"Oh, but round two is the fun round. You wouldn't want to miss that."

She reached down, cupping my balls in one hand and taking my still hard cock in her hand other.

Slowly, almost absentmindedly she started to slide her hand up and down my cock and gently squeezed my balls as she continued talking.

"Round two is where you prove how much you love your fiancé by demonstrating what a considerate lover you're going to be for her."

The sensation in my loins was incredible. It was just enough to make me feel like my cock was going to explode but not enough to actually allow it to do so.

She clearly knew what she was doing and, despite her apparent lack of attention carefully adjusted her speed and pressure to keep me trembling and right on the edge the whole time.

"A attentive lover" she continued "always puts their partner's needs first and they recognise the signals their partner's body is giving and react to them so ensure that their partner experiences the maximum pleasure possible"

She was certainly doing that for me. My balls were so tight and the ache to cum in my cock so intense that I was on the point of begging her to let me cum.

The look in her eyes showed that she was fully aware of this.

"Some people enjoy the erotic torture of being held on the edge. Begging to be allowed to cum until when a release is finally allowed, it is truly earth shattering"

Feeling I could take no more I started to speak.

"Please, I need to..."

She put a finger to my lips.

"Be careful what you ask for. I could give you release. But then I could carry on until you beg me to stop. I could making you squirt your cum over and over again until there's none left..."

Her voice became hard and cruel now and her eyes narrowed as she said ominously:

"...and beyond."

"Are you sure that's what you want. Some people actually enjoy it but it can be very uncomfortable. And it does make quite a mess."

Stopping abruptly she put a finger to my lips silencing me again and leaving my straining cock twitching in the air. Desperately seeking release.

The taste of my pre-cum on her finger only made things worse.

Turning to Sophie she said "Of course a truly attentive lover would ensure that you came too and didn't just leave you high and dry by cumming first and pulling out."

Sophie's unintelligible response through her gag sounded more like a threat but the woman continued.

"I'm glad you agree my dear. So I think round two should be a test. A sort of check to make sure that your prospective hubby really is the attentive lover you deserve whilst there's still time to dump him."

A sly grin on her faced she leaned over to Sophie's ear and in a loud whisper said "Of course with a cock like that you may think about hanging on to him anyway."

The compliment brought a childish smirk to my face. I'd always thought of myself as kind of average, maybe even a little on the small side compared to the weapons on display in porn videos so her compliment caught me by surprise.

The venomous look Sophie shot me wiped the grin away as quickly as it had appeared but the woman continued.

"Really Michael, I mean it. You've got a nice one there so let's see if you're worthy to own it."

She went behind me and fiddled with something and I felt the ropes holding me shift a little.

"Are you an attentive lover Michael? Can you sense your fiancé's needs? Can you tell when she's about to cum and, more importantly, when she isn't?"

I started to answer but she silenced me with her finger on my lips again.

"No Michael, don't tell me. Show me. Show HER..."

She looked across at the woman on the bed. Sweat was glistening on Sophie's body and making the thin teddy even more sheer to the point that she might as well have been totally naked.

"In this round you're both going to get that orgasms you so clearly desparately want. But there's a catch. To prove himself Michael must try to cum just after you do Sophie, but not before. If he cums too slowly or too quickly you will both be punished and you don't get the present."

I started to speak "But..."

She cut me off. "No questions. Your left hand is free so start working on that cock. I'm going to do the same for Sophie so that she can work that tight juicy little pussy of hers into a frenzy for you."

The woman walked round to the back of the bed and adjusted something causing the chain restraining Sophie's left arm to slacken.

"I'm going to be keeping an eye on things from a safe distance and, If I think one of you isn't putting in enough effort, I'll restrain you again and... Well, let's just say that you won't enjoy it."

Disturbed by what she had just said I started to move my hand up and down my cock. It felt harder than it had ever been and I could feel the veins throbbing in my grip.

Sophie, looking a little scared now, followed suit.

Her hand moved tentatively down to her pussy and she slowly started to play with herself.

"A bit more effort please." The woman's voice was jarring "If you make love to each other with as little conviction as that you'll probably fall asleep before you finish. Faster, HARDER. I want you both to cum for me like you've never cum in your lives."

Not wanting to find out what the consequences of her intervening might be I started to work my cock in earnest. Squeezing tightly and pumping up and down.

I'm right handed so it felt a little strange but also good and before long my hips were starting to jerk and I could feel my seed starting to boil at the base of my shaft. I was almost there!

"Careful Michael..."

Damn! The woman's voice right by my head brought the sudden realisation that I hadn't been keeping an eye on Sophie.

Although I could hear her tantalising moans and the sound of her sopping cunt as her fingers worked it, she was clearly nowhere near cumming yet and I had to slow down.

That was easier said than down because the woman seemed to have deliberately waited to the last possible second and pulling back from the edge took all my strength and willpower.

I'd stopped the instant the woman had spoken but my cock carried on. Squeezing my internal muscles and gripping the base of the shaft I desperately tried to stop the tidal wave of cum that was working its way up to the engorged purple head of my cock.

Sophie's moans were getting more urgent now but that only made things worse.

Pre-cum was already oozing liberally from the tip of my cock and the slightest touch threatened to send me over.

"That's it Sophie. Work that pussy. Show Michael how it's done."

This was torture. I dared not slow down too much or I risked intervention. But if I went too fast it would spell disaster.

I screwed my eyes tightly shut. trying desperately to block out as much of the sights, smells and sounds around me as possible.

Sophie's cries were reaching a peak - not long now. Just have to hold out a little longer...

Just a few more seconds...

A sudden blast of hot air across the head of my cock almost causing me to lose it and I opened my eyes.

The woman had an evil grin on her face as she raised her head from near my cock and whispered in my ear.

"You seem to be having trouble. Would you like me to kiss it better? Or perhaps we should ask your bride to be to help?"

No! I thought. Don't distract her. I can't hold on much longer.

But to my horror, the woman crossed the room and, placing her head right next to Sophie's ear, whispered something.

Sophie, her eyes closed in concentration, had been unaware of the woman's approach and nearly jumped out of her skin.

Then, disaster!

She stopped.

This was it, I was going to lose. There was no way I could hold even one more minute.

But just as I was about to lose all hope, she started again.

She was really putting everything into it now. Her fingers like a blur, forcing herself nearer, and nearer to the orgasm we both so desperately needed.

But would it be enough? I could feel my seed boiling again and this time it wasn't going to stop.

The sight and sounds of the woman I loved working herself into a frenzy of lust was too much.

The beads of sweat on her body as it thrashed about on the bed seemed to taunt me like the beads of cum I knew were only seconds away from spraying forcefully out of my overworked cock.

Without warning the woman moved down the bed to Sophie's pussy and, pursing her lips, blew gently on my fiancé's engorged clit.

The effect was instant.

Sophie let out a wail and went completely stiff as a massive orgasm ripped through her slender young body.

Her legs twitched and her breasts heaved as the orgasm went on and on.

I could see her pussy clenching and releasing as the muscles inside it tried to milk a non-existent cock of every last drop of its seed.

The sight was so distracting that my own orgasm came as a shock when it hit me.

Large globs of cum sprayed high up into the air. Some even reaching the bed where Sophie's orgasm, like my own, showed no signs of abating.

Finally I could take no more and slumped, spent in the chair. A few seconds later Sophie started to come down as well, although in her case the aftershocks that caused her body to twitch and spasm continued much longer.

"Well done! I knew you could do it."

The rush of my orgasm had completely pushed all thoughts of the woman and our current predicament out of my head and the sound of the woman's voice brought it all flooding back.

Walking over to the bed she said "Well dear, looks like you got a good one there in Michael."

she adjusted the chain on Sophie's arm locking her back into a full spread eagle position then, looking at me, the woman said with a sly grin "And Michael, if you can give her an orgasm like that every night she might just keep you."

The woman's expression changed. There was something very odd about it as she said "Time for your wedding gift".

Once again I was cut off before I could speak.

"No, no. I promised you both a useful gift and you shall have it."

I started to get nervous. Possibly it was something in the tone of her voice or perhaps it was because she put the gag back on me...

"As you probably know, a woman's first experience of intercourse can be less than satisfactory. Inexperience, a lack of foreplay, nerves... They all play a part. Then there's the physical pain and odd sensations of being penetrated for the first time."

I didn't like where this was going.

"I'm going to help you with that little problem. My little gift will ensure that you don't have to worry about any of that on your wedding night."

Sophie started to struggle against her bonds. Clearly she wasn't happy with this either.

The woman disappeared behand me for a few seconds then I could see Sophie's eyes widen in what I can only describe as abject terror. She pulled at her bonds trying desperately to close her legs and crawl back up the bed.

Given her restraints it was a pointless and futile exercise.

Moments later I saw the cause of her distress.

The woman returned carrying what looked like a fitness weight.

It consisted of two silver balls, each about the size of my fist connected by a shiny steel bar about 7 inches long and two in diameter.

It seemed that the woman's gift was going to be our violent deaths.

I was wrong. Very wrong.

What she had in mind was a little different.

"Now then young lady. I was going to do this with something a little smaller but, since you did so well in our little game, I've decided to prepare you for a more varied sex life."

12