A Present for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready Marcus," I said as I walked back into the main area of the studio.

He stared at me for a few moments.

"You look great Cat, Richard's a very lucky man."

For some reason that sent a little shudder through me, maybe because that was taking me away from this fantasy and back to the real world.

Marcus told me what poses to take up and just as I had heard in films he kept telling me how good I looked and how great were the shots.

"Why not just change the panties and bra and let's use holdups instead of the stockings? Ok?"

I changed as he asked me and he took more shots.

I was getting used to it now. Used to being alone with a stranger with me in my undies. Used to the camera focusing on me and used to posing for Marcus. I became more relaxed and with his compliments helping, my confidence grew. I think I became more adventurous and provocative with my poses and I hoped that would show in the shots.

We repeated the process with my white outfits and then did a few with me wearing the waspies and the basques.

"Ok Cat, let's take a break shall we?"

We went into the viewing room and as we sat side by side on the sofa I wished that I had brought a robe with me. Whilst I had been confident and fairly relaxed, although also highly nervous, being undressed with Marcus in the studio, in the small room it was different. I had to keep reminding myself that he was not a man, but a photographer and that he and I were not potential lovers, but client and supplier.

"Glass of wine, Cat? Help you relax more for the second session."

"Oh, er yes, that would be nice, thanks."

He poured as both a glass and then got the latest shots on the screen. It really was weird seeing myself in startling close up on the screen in my underwear.

"I will go through them in detail later and make the selection for Richard's present, but tell me any you really don't like as we flick through them, ok Cat?"

"Sure," I replied as he sat next to me clicking the remote control.

I glanced at him a few times as he stared at the screen looking carefully at every inch of my body. He was quite good looking, probably nearing forty or less and was of the type that if I was on the lookout I could fancy. Thinking like that shocked me and I quickly cast it from my mind.

As we went through the masses of shots I saw a few that I did not like and told him and he found a few as well, but in the main they were fine.

"I can see I will have a tough job screening them down to manageable proportions," he said as we finished both looking at the shots and our wine. "You've done a great job so far Cat."

"Thanks Marcus, but it is all down to the photographer and good lighting," I smiled back, getting up and being very aware how close were our bodies.

"We have used most of the outfits Cat," Marcus was saying as we walked back into the studio. "What we would you like to do now?"

"What do you suggest?" I asked, my heart beating a little faster than it should as I knew what was next.

"Well if you still wish to, we could do some topless and then some nude. Yes?"

"Ok yes," I replied, feeling my excitement mounting.

"How about a few in a thong and holdups."

"Yeah fine, I'll get changed."

Removing the waspie, panties and bra, but leaving on the lacy topped holdups I slipped into a black thong and put the high heels back on. Taking a deep breath I walked into the studio. Marcus had thoughtfully dimmed the lights and then asked me to stand with my arms folded across my breasts facing the camera. He started shooting, directing me what to do with my hands as slowly I bared my breasts for the camera.

"Mmm beautiful Cat, you have gorgeous breasts," he muttered moving closer to me as I turned, moved around and bent forward so that my boobs hung down from my body. "Lay on the chaise longue," he said quietly.

I did. "Put your hands in your hair, arch your back, open your legs, let one fall off the couch."

He fired poising instructions at me interspersing them with compliments and saying how great I was.

The longer the posing went on the more comfortable I was becoming. I loved flaunting myself at the camera, but had to keep reminding myself that also I was flaunting myself at Marcus. I kept telling myself that it was no different to being topless on a beach, but deeper down I did not believe myself.

"Shall we try some white now Cat?"

I changed into a similar outfit in white and went through a similar process of posing with my breasts bare.

He laid me on the floor and standing over me shot downwards maybe taking close ups of my boobs.

"We are gonna have some great stuff here Cat, very stylish and sexy, just what Richard will love."

"Thanks," I muttered, my voice sounding croaky.

"And we did not need the ice cubes, did we?" he joked.

I didn't get what he meant at first, but glancing down at my breasts I saw that my nipples had hardened and realised that we could have done that with ice cubes.

"No," I murmured realising that what that suggested was true, I was aroused.

"Shall we look at that session Cat?"

"Yes Ok."

The viewing room seemed smaller and more intimate as I sat there in just my white thong having taken the white stockings off. As we went through the slide show I glanced at my nipples several times and was horrified to see that they remained rock hard.

"You want to do some nude stuff Cat?"

I hesitated.

"You don't have to, but if I was the man receiving this fantastic present I would be disappointed."

"Yes, I guess Richard would too."

"Ok let's do it."

"Ok," I replied going into the changing room and nervously, with shaking hands removed my panties.

"By the way Cat," Marcus said looking up and down my body as I walked into the lights.

"What?" I asked realising that Marcus was only the third man in over twenty years to have seen my pubic hairs and only the second to have seen them trimmed into a landing strip. That both slightly aroused and embarrassed me. For the first time I felt very awkward standing lit up looking at to the darkness where I could only just about see him

"I know you said that you wanted no colour and that everything should be monochrome, but what can be very effective is to have everything posed in black and white but use colour.

"How do you mean?"

"Well the only colour there will be, will be pink. Your lips, tongue, nail polish, nipples and, of course if we go that far your er, um."

I smiled as a definite shudder went through my entire body as he said that and as I envisaged him taking photos of my pussy. I knew that it would be glistening with my juices.

"Ok you're the expert Marcus."

He posed me in loads of different positions. Standing, bending, kneeling and laying. He shot me from all angles before saying quietly.

"Fantastic pose Cat, give me that I wanna be fucked look, Richard won't be able to resist you."

I pouted and made strong eye contact with the camera with my mouth open and tongue running along my upper lip.

"Yes, yes Cat, that's perfect, that will drive him fucking mad."

It didn't hit me for a while that the tone and content of what Marcus was saying had changed. Whilst there was still the directions and lavish praise, both were now laced with more swearing and sexually biased words. He used hugely intimate phrases such as 'I want to be fucked' and 'I have just been fucked looks.' Now he was using more descriptive terms about my body. 'Push your tits out Cat', 'stick your arse in the air, and finally the phrase that no one had ever said to me before. The one that was probably inevitable. The phrase that in a way characterised this whole boudoir photography. The sentence that, being a closet exhibitionist I wanted to hear but dreaded hearing. Yes the few words that put me right over the top and turned this into more than just a photographic session.

Kneeling next to where I was laying on my back, my hands behind my head Marcus' knee was almost touching mine as he whispered.

"Show it to me Cat, show me your pussy."

My mind was in a whirl. He had not said 'open your legs,' or 'show the camera' he had said show me. 'Show me your pussy Cat.'

He was looking through the lens of the camera, but I knew our eyes were locked together as I slowly parted my legs. My heart was pounding as I saw him move the camera and focus it between my legs.

"Further Cat, wider please," he croaked.

I did.

"You ok with this?" he asked reaching out and touching my wrist.

"Yes Marcus," I whispered.

"Richard will love it, Cat. Raise your legs up for me."

I did and a little groan slipped from my mouth so excited was this making me feel.

"Yes Cat," he went on standing up and walking round me taking shots from all angles.

He made me kneel with my head on my arms and shot me from behind. I nearly grinned when I thought 'the pink is certainly showing now.'

"On your back for me again please Cat."

I lay on my back, my legs together with one raised.

"Raise the other like that Cat. Squash your tits with the front of your legs. Let me see your cunt Cat."

The word crashed into my mind. I love it when used in the appropriate circumstances and lying on my back in a studio being photographed naked was as appropriate as when Richard fucked me.

"Oh god," I groaned as Marcus took shots of my cunt from that angle in that pose.

"Put your legs flat again Cat and open them, show me that lovely cunt again."

"Oh Marcus," I sighed.

"Go on Cat, do it."

We both knew exactly what he meant and with an enormous surge of sheer sexual pleasure I grasped my breasts and squeezed them. It felt lovely. He shot me doing that. He took as many of my hands kneading and caressing my breasts as he did of my face that was as he called it giving the camera my 'I am being fucked look.'

"Go further Cat, do what your body tells you," he said his leg touching my hip.

It was an enormous relief when my fingers on one hand found my clit and on the other slid into my pussy.

"Do it Cat, do what Richard does, do what he would want you to do. Fuck yourself."

"Oh Marcus, Marcus I groaned as I did just that. My orgasm started building, but I wanted more. Again it was totally involuntarily just as masturbating myself was. I could not stop my hand reaching out and finding the bulge in his track trousers. I rubbed it.

"Mmmm that's lovely Cat."

I rubbed it and watched fascinated as he then reached down and pushed the waist band down. He was naked under them and his gorgeous cock just seemed to leap out at me. I held it and stroked it. He was short, but excitingly thick and I wondered immediately just what that would feel like stretching my lips. Now was not the time for that sort of thinking, though. No now was the time for less, but in some ways more.

He had put the camera down, presumably wishing to avoid taking incriminating photos and was thrusting himself in my hand.

"Ok Cat?" He asked squeezing my breast.

"Yes," I grunted back as my climax built.

"I am near, so near Cat."

"So am I," I sighed back."

"Can I cum on these?" he asked cupping my tits.

"Yes Marcus cum on my tits," I groaned as he picked up the camera and took a shot of his spunk on my pink nipples.

12