A Rapist's Orgins

Story Info
Finding a woman tied to a tree, a man commits his first rape.
11.4k words
4.5
36.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of extreme humiliation, non-consent sex, fear and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. All characters are 18+. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Ummm, hi?" I ask after reaching the picnic area on this trail and seeing what I see. I say this after looking all around the empty area for several long moments. I do this because I fully expect someone to pop out and start laughing, or maybe to burst forth and shove a camera in my face, but nothing happens.

With this in mind, I try to spot any camera that might be on one of the trees or elsewhere. When I can't spot any, I try to see if there's any people hiding in the bushes. Being very mistrusting, I keep looking around as no way this isn't a setup of some sort.

In front of me, tied to a tree, is a woman. My guess is that she is in her mid-twenties, in good shape, blond and well, almost naked. Yeah. Her shirt and bra have been yanked to behind her head where her large breasts are fully exposed. And her jeans and panties have been yanked all the way to her ankles, allowing me to see her shaved womanhood.

A bit taken back by such an unbelievable sight, I just stare at the woman. I notice that her arms appear to be tied somehow behind the tree while over her head. Not sure if they are cuffed or tied, but it's pretty obvious that she can't bring them down as she struggles to do just this and is unable.

Now that I've come to terms with what I'm seeing, I hear the woman's muffled yells. Looking closer, I see that there's something in her mouth. Whatever it is, it's keeping her mouth open and preventing her from talking.

"Ummm, not sure what's going on here. Not sure if you need help, or if this is some sort of viral sex video to make fun of me," I tell the woman as I slowly walk towards her, still not trusting her. As I walk, I keep looking around, still expecting something to happen.

The woman keeps trying to talk to me, though I have no clue what she's trying to say. Whatever it is, it seems really important as she looks frantic. From the way she looks, I get the feeling this isn't some sex game gone wrong. I think something bad has happened here.

The closer I get to her, the bigger her tits are. Man, they are super huge. It's all I can do to not stare at them and how they jiggle and move as she struggles. But I manage to keep looking her in the eyes as I approach...somehow. All I can think to do is try to see if they are real or fake.

"Just, well, excuse me here," I tell her as I step right up to her. I'm so close that I can feel the heat coming off her nearly naked body.

I reach out and grab the rubber ball that's in her mouth. The thing is clearly a ball gag, through I've never seen one in person. It's a large black rubber ball that's been shoved in her mouth with a rubber strap that keeps it tight around the back of her head. But I manage to pull it out and let it rest on her chest, even if the thing is still tied to her.

Drool and spit pour out of her mouth, causing me to back up so none of it gets on me. Somehow she manages to release all the drool without it landing on her, but in front of her. As crazy as all this is, there's a part of me that sort of wanted her drool to go right on those tits to make them nice and shining.

"T-T-Thank you. Thank you," the woman says, breathing hard. After this comes out, she spits a few times as if trying to clear her mouth.

"It's my asshole, fucking loser, dipshit motherfucking, limp dick, shit eating, father fucking, crack-meth-head dumb ass boyfriend that did this," the girl curses frantically with a great deal of hate. The way she says this, I half-except her eyes to turn red due to all the hate and venom she says along with it.

"Oh," I say, understanding somewhat what is going on now. It's some sort of couple-issue between her and her boyfriend.

"OH!" I say with great concern, knowing that if there's one thing that never ends well, it's getting pulled into a domestic dispute, especially one with people that look like they live in a trailer park like she does.

Then it hits me how badly this would look if her boyfriend found me like this. If he walked up to check on her, or maybe try to talk their issue out and ended up seeing me in front of his exposed girlfriend. Man, that would not be good. If a guy could do this to his girlfriend, then I'm sure he would no doubt try to kill me. Not to mention I have a feeling the guy is either on drugs or may be just plain crazy if he's done this to someone he cared about.

"Is he, is he here? Your boyfriend. Is he dangerous?" I ask, very concerned as I look around, expecting a crazy man to suddenly pop out of nowhere. My hands ball into fists and I start to prepare for the realization I may have to fight.

"I...I don't know. My cell. Get my cell, it's in the pocket of my jeans," the woman says, seemingly as concerned as I am. Her concern does nothing to make me feel better. In fact, it only makes me even more worried. What if the asshole has a gun?

"O-Ok," I say, looking down at her jeans which are still pooled around her ankles. Doing this makes me unconsciously look at that pussy of hers, where I find myself getting stunned again. Seeing what I'm seeing is something you don't see every day, and it makes it so weird. I feel like this is like the Twilight Zone or something.

Feeling weird, I kneel down, where I become eye level with her womanhood. Unable to stop myself, I look at it for just a moment, noting how nice and clean it is. How she has an innie and that her pussy looks, for lack of a better word, classy, even if she most likely lives in the trailer park.

Finally I reach out to her jean's pockets. There I feel on the outside of all her pockets, trying to see what pocket her cell is in. The first thing I find is yet another surprise, but something that isn't really not odd given how she is. What I find is a vibrator in her back pocket. It's a pink vibrator, not really that big but probably enough to get the job done for her. I take it that she brought it thinking that her boyfriend would use it once she was secured.

Feeling around more, I feel her cell in her front pocket. There I reach into the pocket and pull it out. When I do, I see a cheap looking smartphone, complete with a cheap case.

Now that I have her cell, for a moment I consider pulling her jeans up, or at least her panties to give her some modesty. But then I decide against it. Why should I pull them up? I mean, she didn't ask me too, and I rather like having her naked like this. Let her pussy stay out. I mean, she got herself like this, not me. This can be my reward for helping her like I am.

"H-Here," I say as I stand up, showing her the cell. Again I want to do nothing more than stare at those huge tits, but somehow I manage to look at her in the face. I have to remind myself to try and be at least a decent human being instead of the scumbag that I get called. That this woman needs help.

"My PIN is five, four, seven, five. Unlock it, and open the maps app," the woman tells me. She still seems extremely worried about her boyfriend's whereabouts, which makes a cold pit form in my stomach. I hate to say this, but if some crazy asshole does appear, I'm taking off. Screw whoever she is and whatever crazy shit she got herself into. My life and physical health is worth more than saving some freaky bitch that got herself stuck looking like a stupid whore.

"Alright, let me see," I say, tapping her PIN into the unlock screen. Once it unlocks, I go to Maps where I see a huge, exploded view of the city.

"He's Daniel. He's the icon that says Daniel, where is he? Daniel," the woman says, her voice getting higher and higher pitched. She's trying to lean over to look at the cell as I do this, but as I'm in front of her with the cell pointed my way, she can't see anything. The way she says all this really annoys me for some reason.

"He's...he's..." I say, trying to find the icon of Daniel. Whomever this chick is, she has a lot of people's whereabouts on her maps. All over the city map are those icons of people I assume are her friends. There has to be at least two dozen of them.

Oddly enough, the Maps app doesn't seem to know where we are. In fact, I think her GPS has been turned off or something, as it gives that error at the top, saying it can't detect her location. If that is true, that means none of her friends can see where she is. That's pretty dangerous.

"Oh, he's not even in the city. He's currently moving north on the freeway," I tell the woman, finding that this makes me feel so much better. That cold pit in my stomach seems to ease up, knowing that a crazed boyfriend isn't about to appear and kill me. It allows me to untense and relax, where I don't worry I may need to take off running as fast as I can in the next minute.

"Motherfucker. He really did it. Fucking asshole," the woman curses, clearly remembering some conversation or something. She repeats this several times, going on a rather intense cursing rant.

"Did what?" I ask, confused as well as amused once she's stopped.

"The asshole said he wanted to spice things up. Was talking about some video he watched that he said was hot. Some dumb fucking video where a girl was tied to a tree in a park and was, well, you know," the woman starts to explain, but not in any way ashamed or embarrassed about the sexual topic.

"So I told him I let him do it. To do this, you know? I agreed we could try it, but when he gets me cuffed and everything, he starts talking about how he wants me to take it up the ass. How he wanted to hear me grunt and cry, and I said fuck no," the woman explains very fast with a great deal of emotion.

I nearly breakdown in laughter at hearing this. Not at the woman telling me that her boyfriend wanted to sodomize her, but at how insane the situation happens to be. That I'm having a conversation with a tied up woman with all her lady parts out, as if this is normal. I can't think of anything stranger or weirder than this. Especially as those large tits of her jiggle with every and any movement of hers.

"Yikes," I say after a long pause as I'm not sure what else to say. I try to pretend to be a good guy but my cock has gotten painfully hard at hearing what the boyfriend wanted to do to her. All in all, it might not have been what she wanted, but doing that does sound like a lot of fun.

"Fucker-limp-dick-shithead said that if he didn't get to fuck me in the ass, we were done for good and that he was going to leave me here," the woman resumes her rant, even more upset.

"Sounds like a winner," I say in a sarcastic tone, thinking that the boyfriend really must be trailer park trash. On purpose I don't make any mention that I think she's the same way. I also leave out the part where I want to point out that she's had to have done anal before. Looking at her white trash self, she probably has done a lot worse for money or drugs.

"Told him to go fuck his mother. Asshole puts the gag in, then pulled my titties and pussy out like the creep he is, and fucking left. Asshole fucking left me like this!" the woman says with the last statement being a yell. A loud yell.

The woman's yelling starts to get me worried. What if someone else hears her and investigates? If someone pops up, this is going to look really bad. Add to it that with my luck it would be a cop, to which they would never accept that I had nothing to do with any of this. I mean, she would be able to tell them the truth, but what if it is some anxious cop that blows me away without waiting to hear the full story?

"Ok, yeah, that sucks. Sounds like a loser, but, could you do me a favor, pretty please? I'm going to get you free, but could you not yell please?" I ask the woman politely. I say this as politely and calmly as I can, trying to relate how uncomfortable I already am. I try to give her a look to show how I know this is a horrible situation for her, to which I'm trying to have empathy.

"What? Fuck you!" the woman says, suddenly upset at me. She turns her upset gaze at me, making it seem like she thinks I'm a part of this with her boyfriend.

"Look, I'll help get you, well, get you out of this, just please don't yell. I don't want people showing up thinking I did this to you," I try to explain, a shiver of worry coming over me. once again I start to look around, worried that someone may appear at any moment to catch me in this awkward position.

"Fuck you! I'll yell if I want! And you better get me the fuck out of this, or I swear I'll crush your balls!" the woman yells...at me. Not just yells, but threatens. The bitch is actually threatening me.

"Get me free now you fucking limp dick!" the bitch practically screams. She yells it so loud I hear it echo back to me, bouncing off something in the distance and coming back.

For a fraction of a second I tell myself to cut her a break. After all, this is an extreme situation. She's embarrassed, humiliated, scared and more, so I should not take her threats seriously. But this is quickly pushed away when I think of some fat, bald-headed corrupt cop blowing me away the moment he sees me next to her thanks to her screaming.

"Alright then," I say, annoyed and getting pissed. With my anger getting the best of me at the moment, I reach over to grab her ball gag. Pulling on the rubber ball, I pull it forward, then lift it upward.

"What are you doing?! Stop that!" the woman protests, starting to struggle. I of course, don't stop to which I force the rubber ball gag against her lips, wanting to gag her again. It's the only thing I can think of doing to stop her from screaming and making so much noise.

Whomever the woman is, turns her head to try and get her mouth away from me, but she's stuck to the tree. She can't go anywhere. So I keep pushing the gag against her closed mouth, which she keeps trying to move. The way she does this makes me think of a spoiled brat that doesn't want to eat their veggies. Knowing she isn't going to stop, I use my other hand to pinch her nose.

The moment she opens her mouth to breath, I shove the rubber gag in. She fights me at this, trying to keep her mouth closed enough to block me, but I'm able to force the large ball gag in. Able to open her mouth wide enough to accept all of the rubber gag, thus shutting her up.

Right after I grab the rubber strap of the ball gag and lift it so it's tight against the back of her head. I secure the strap better, making sure it isn't going to fall out, nor that she can push it out. On purpose I tighten the strap much more than it needs to, hoping it gives her a damn headache.

"I didn't want to do that, but damn it, you know what someone would think if they show up right now? I didn't do shit to you, yet they would blame me," I berate the woman, not that she cares. The bitch is still trying to yell at me, even with the gag.

My heart is pounding as I'm both scared and angry. Doesn't this bitch see that I'm trying to help her? She needs to calm her ass down. Or as people across the pond would say, she needs to calm her tits. Her large, jiggling, big tits. Her tits that I just want to stare at.

"So calm your ass down, and let me see how he hooked you here," I tell the stupid woman, showing that I'm on my last nerve with her. To this I look behind the tree where her hands have been pulled. It's a good thing the tree isn't that large or her arms would be stretched and hurting.

When I look at her wrists, I see they are handcuffed together. Like, real handcuffs too, not the cheap sex store type. Those are hardcore handcuffs like the police use.

I look at the cuffs for just a moment before the bitch tries to kick me. Shocked, I take a step back as she shoots her right foot at me, but it gets stopped by her own jeans as they are around her ankles. This makes her kick go only about a foot, far from reaching me. But she still tried to kick me.

Looking at her in shock, she non-stop curses at me with the gag on, her eyes having the same anger she had for her boyfriend. To this I just stare at her, upset. I'm the only one here that can help her, and this is how she treats me? What the hell! What the fucking hell?!

"You trying to kick me? Huh, bitch?!" I demand to know, seeing red. Her response is to try and kick me again, but failing just as bad. Except this time it looks even more pathetic as her tits bounce with her failed movements.

"You want to play it like that? Fine, let's play it like that then!" I yell, feeling my own eyes flare with anger. The heat of my anger moves over my head, making me feel like Ghost Rider.

Then, and I'm not sure how it happens, but my hands end up on her breasts. Each hand of mine takes a breast in it, where I squeeze hard. I grab hold of them tightly as if hanging onto them to prevent my fall to doom. A grip so tight I'm sure it'll leave bruises.

"You like that? Huh? You like that I'm grabbing your titties, huh bitch?!" I taunt loudly then shake her breasts, vigorously. The moment I start shaking them, she cries out and shakes her head violently as if this is the worst thing she's ever felt. The look of anger on her face disappears and a new fearful, helpless look replaces it.

After doing this for a good ten seconds, I stop and realize what I'm doing. In a bit of a haze, I look at her scared face, then down at her breasts. Sure enough, I see my hands still holding her breasts. Not just holding, but squeezing roughly, surely making her tits throb. My eyes become stuck on her breasts as I can't believe it's my hands that are groping that massive chest.

At first I tell myself I should feel ashamed. This woman is helpless and scared, and I'm doing this to her. That I'm taking advantage of her, making her feel even more scared. But I just can't seem to make myself feel ashamed of what I'm doing. Instead, I admit to what I am feeling, which is I want more. I mean, when will I ever get a chance like this again?! And it's not like she doesn't deserve it. The woman is a bitch.

"You going to behave now?" I ask the woman in a calmer tone, moving my fingers to her nipples. There I pinch both of her hard nipples harder than what is needed. Watching myself do this, I pull gently and then jiggle her tits by her nipples all over again. This seems to be more intense for her because she just whines much louder than before, making it sound like she's begging me to stop.

"Huh? Are you? Going to be a good little bitch?" I demand to know, looking her directly in the eyes as I keep jiggling her large breasts. The way I say it makes me think of a father yelling at his brat of a daughter. It makes me feel very strange, but good.

My cock, which was already hard gets harder than concrete when she nods "yes" to answer. Something about the way she does this makes me go from being aroused to being super-fucking-horny. The submission in it, the loss of control, the helpless look, the power. It all binds together to make me feel like I just took some super drug. It's the best feeling I think I've ever had.

"Good," I reply, still jiggling her huge breasts by her nipples. I then start to lift her nipples while pinching them, pulling her heavy tits upward as I keep jiggling them comically. For some reason I want her to feel not just scared, but humiliated. Like to make her feel that her tits are objects for me to laugh at than a beautiful body part to her. And I have no clue where these feelings are coming from.

"You do have some massive, fat titties. I wonder if they are real," I remark as a way to mess with her. This is a true thought as I do wonder this about her tits. I mean, they are just...perfect. No way they can be so perfect without being worked on.