A Summer Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered at the thought of being embarrassed or humiliated in public. What was he going to make her do? "Yes Sir."

He made her drink another cup of coffee then ordered her to bring the large cucumber from his fridge. "Lay down between my legs, feet touching the sofa, knees bent and splayed as far apart as you can." He waited until he was satisfied with her position. "Spread your cunt lips apart and show me what a true slut's cunt looks like. Good. Now play with your clitoris."

Karen's clitoris welcomed the attention; reviving her body's need for the orgasm denied earlier. She fervently hoped he would let her come this time. She was conscious of her Master seeing her so lewdly displayed in front of him. She should not have been surprised at his next order, which was to shove the cucumber into her cunt to use it as a dildo. She feared the size of the thing but he insisted she should push more and more into her body. She was glad she had never really stopped leaking down there so she was producing the lubrication but it still stretched her pussy painfully beyond limits she had ever experienced. It was hard for her to push more of the huge vegetable inside and she was whimpering in pain as he insisted more and more. And the cucumber was so cold in her cunt.

It was only when he felt she was at her absolute limit that he told her to fuck herself with the giant impromptu dildo. Even that was painful for her but it was all so exciting to be forced to do these things that she relished the pain; it was driving her close to the orgasm she needed. Her eyes we closed as she writhed in front of him so he watched her closely for signs that her orgasm was imminent. When she was fully primed, he leant over, twisted her sore nipples and ordered, "Come for me slut." The release turned her whole body rigid as ecstasy drove her into oblivion. Ray took over the end of the cucumber sticking out and continued to fuck her with it very slowly and his lover came back to earth to feel the fucking light more wildfires through her body.

"Harder please Sir. Fuck me harder with that big prick," she begged, and wailed anew as the cucumber rammed even further in; but the next tsunami of fire was already coursing through her body. She came again and again. He ignored her pleas for no more and she refused to use her safe word, not wanting to leave her own personal heaven. Just when she felt she really could take no more, he gripped the cucumber firmly and pulled it all the way out, her trapped juices flowing out behind like a river. She was conscious of her pussy gaping wide open to his gaze; she felt it trying to close up but the muscles had been stretched too much for them to return to normal so quickly. Her whole groin area felt bruised and sore.

Ray allowed her to rest for a few minutes. She looked a mess after her ordeal. Her face was drawn and sticky from sweat, her hair was plastered too; her whole groin area was bathed in her juices. Soon he said, "Take another shower to freshen yourself up. You will dress in only your skirt and blouse, naked underneath. You must not urinate, do you hear?"

"Yes Sir." Now why, she wondered, was she not allowed to urinate? Probably for some further humiliation. The slave obeyed her Master. When she dressed as he had instructed, she saw her breasts pressed against the silk of her blouse, showing through pink, her hard, erect nipples poking out and targeted by the darker areoles. It was positively sinful: surely he didn't expect her to go out in public like this? She was relieved when he led her through their private gate from his back garden to hers. She unlocked her patio doors and ushered him inside.

"Take me to your bedroom so I can select your clothes for our shopping trip."

He followed her upstairs and she opened her built-in wardrobe closet. "And your lingerie and other drawers Karen." Again she complied. It was embarrassing for her to stand back and watch as he searched through her most intimate clothing. Eventually he picked out a pair of jeans that looked like they would be skin-tight on her. Indeed when he told her to put them on, she had to walk herself into the jeans, so tight were they. Again she was allowed no underwear. He also selected a sheer silk shawl with delicate pastel flowers on a barely pink background. This was to drape over her breasts, naked under the original blouse but he made her carry it and would not let her use it yet. A pair of 4" heeled black shoes completed her outfit.

They left by her front door and walked to the car in his garage. She was in the passenger seat aware of the display her blouse showed. He drove into town and parked in a dark corner of a multi-storey car park at the opposite end from the lifts. Together they walked to the lifts and it was only when they got there did he allow her to drape the shawl over her shoulders. She was grateful for the flimsy cover when they emerged into the daylight but it was wafted about by every puff of breeze and he would not let her hold it in place. They strolled along the main shopping street, occasionally stopping off to look in some the shop windows. They sat at a table outside a coffee shop and even though she was protesting that her bladder was almost bursting, he insisted that she drank another large coffee. He refused to let her use the public conveniences. "You will just have to hold it in."

Eventually he guided her to one of the narrow side streets and into a shop that had no window display. There was a bored-looking young woman there at the checkout counter; her nametag read 'Jane'. She was just a little taller than Karen with a pretty, elfin face. Her carroty hair contrasted with the woman's pale freckled skin and fell in gentle waves to just below her shoulders. She did not appear to have a large bosom. The bored look disappeared when she saw the body language of the two new customers. She recognised a Master with his slave and her smile was more of a genuine greeting than her conventional 'professional' face.

"Can you help me please Jane?" asked Ray. He felt a brief twinge of nostalgia for his lost partner: Jane reminded him of Maggie very much at first sight. "I need some new starter toys for my slut." Karen was standing back from her Master, respectfully as she thought. The word slut made her realise that she was back in 'slave mode'. He motioned her forward, slipping the shawl from her shoulders and handing it to her to hold. The checkout woman fastened her eyes on Karen's nipples. To her horror, she felt the nubs engorging and popping out. She felt herself blushing but under Sir's gaze, she could almost feel his unspoken command; she thrust her bosom out almost brazenly.

"Looking at your slut Sir, perhaps you should start with some nipple clamps." A frisson of excited fear passed from her nipples and her clitoris from the memories of clothes pegs she had so recently endured and the humiliating remark about 'your slut' added to the ambiguous feeling of degradation. She just hoped her pussy wouldn't make a wet patch on her jeans for all to see and shivered again at the thought of that. "Take a left at the top of the stairs; they're on the far wall. Never mind, I'll show you." Master and slave followed behind the helpful assistant as she led them to the displays they needed.

Ray already knew the qualities of the various clamps but asked Jane for recommendations. Eventually he picked up a set, tested it on his pinkie then had Karen step forward. He quite brazenly closed a clamp over her right nipple and another on the left, outside the material of her blouse, with Jane watching closely. She squealed as each clamp bit and again when he tugged at the chain between them. "Hmm," he said, "They are not really squeezing her enough."

"Oh they are adjustable Sir."

"Would you show me how please?"

Ray and Jane both knew they were playing out a charade for the sake of the submissive. Jane recognised that he was an accomplished Dom just as he recognised an experienced Sub in her; she stepped forward, fondled Karen's right tit then took the clamp off the nipple. This was one of the perks that she loved of the otherwise boring job. Karen couldn't believe how much Ray was humiliating her by inviting the assistant to touch his slave's breasts. Jane turned to Ray and demonstrated the screw he could twist to make it tighter. She turned back to Karen and tweaked at the nipple several times then replaced the clamp. She looked into the slave's eyes and licked her lips as she started turning the screw tighter. "With this set you have to be a bit careful Sir; it can almost bite the nipple off." Karen's eyes were almost popping out of her head with the agony. "Would you like me to adjust the other one Sir?"

"If you would do so Jane. I like to watch the reaction it causes." Before she started, Ray grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of Karen's head and pulled her into a savage kiss in which he bit her bottom lip almost hard enough to draw blood. "Are you enjoying yourself slut?"

"I don't know Sir, it hurts but it makes me horny as hell."

Jane repeated the tightening of the other clamp until tears streamed from her victim's eyes then she pulled the Slut into a passionate kiss. She put one hand into Karen's hair and the other arm round the back of her chest, pressing the clamped nipples into her own perky bosom. Just then the bell above the shop door sounded and Jane said, "Excuse me Sir, I have another customer. Feel free to browse. Perhaps I can get back to you soon." She disappeared down the stairs only to return after a couple of minutes when they heard the customer leave. Karen was still wearing the clamps because Ray had decided to buy them. He had looked at a couple more displays of merchandise, selecting an item or two as he browsed. He smiled a welcome to Jane and told her to remove the nipple clamps, as he would be buying that set. Jane removed them and finished her job by giving Karen another hot kiss while gripping her sore bum and squeezing. "I'd love to have you for an evening Slut. We could have such fun." On hearing this, Ray watched his slave for her reaction. She looked horrified.

Their next stop was at the section that displayed all manner of whips and paddles. Jane showed him several items but his eyes were drawn to his favourite implement: a springy horsewhip with a large rectangular leather flap at the tip. Almost reverently, he selected the one that attracted him. He flexed the shaft, feeling how springy it was as Karen looked on with fear. He hefted it in his grip, feeling the balance of instrument, he tapped the outside of his calf, seeing and feeling how the blade slapped in, and then he made a few practice swipes, listening to the swish through the air. Karen flinched with each swish. "Bend down slut, touch your toes." Her bum looked so attractive in the skin-tight jeans but one vicious stroke was all he allowed himself for now. Karen howled as a line of fire crossed her buttocks; he told her to stand as he turned towards the cabinet again.

Jane surprised them both before dropping to her knees in front of Ray. "Sir, this bitch has been naughty. Would it please Sir to punish her?"

"How have you been naughty, bitch?"

"Sir, this bitch kissed your slut without your permission."

"And what would you consider fair punishment?"

"Two strokes of your whip for each kiss, Sir."

"Hmm ..." he said as if pondering something. "Do you feel naughty enough to earn another two strokes?"

"I can be as naughty as Sir might desire."

Karen was mad with jealousy at this conversation between her Master and that bitch. He made Jane stand then said, "You will snog with this bitch for two minutes. She needs to earn her two extra strokes so make sure she works for her punishment and you need to see how you will be punished tonight." She had never been with a woman before and five minutes ago never even kissed or been kissed by one. The demanding glare on her Master's face propelled her shuffling feet forward until the two women were almost touching each other. Nervously she reached a hand around the Bitch's head; she now thought of Jane as the Bitch. So the Slut pulled the Bitch's face to her own and started snogging as her Master had ordered. It was not as bad as she had feared and soon she was enjoying it as much the Bitch. Yet she was still jealous of this redhead. Ray washer Master. He called time on the kiss and they broke apart, both panting.

"Are you ready Bitch? Bend over that counter. Slut, take her knickers down to her knees." A nervous Karen lifted the Bitch's skirt and pulled down her panties to reveal a bottom that already looked red, perhaps from a recent spanking. Without pause, as soon as Karen stepped back, Ray lashed his whip across the exposed flesh. Jane grunted and Karen watched the red line made by the whip darken to blue.

"One, thank you Sir,"

Again the whip descended and a second bruise formed. "Two, thank you sir." With each of the six strokes, Jane just grunted, called the count then thanked the Master while Karen stared mesmerised by the growing lines on the Bitch's bum until there were six of the bruised lines neatly spaced. "Slut, feel how those lines have raised bumps on the flesh: kiss each stripe and reflect on the fact that your punishment comes this evening." When Karen had kissed the raised flesh of each mark the Bitch was told to stand and pull her panties back up.

"Yes Sir. Thank you for my punishment." She stood, adjusted her dress and quickly continued to show Ray more of the wares on display. He selected several more toys and implements and they all returned to the checkout counter where he paid for them all and passed the bag to Karen.

"What time do you finish this afternoon and what are you doing this evening?"

Jane checked her watch. "In about two hours Sir. I have no plans."

Karen was horrified with his next question. "Would you like to come to my place for an evening of fun?"

"I would love that Sir."

"Excellent." He wrote his address on the back of one of Jane's business cards. "Come as soon as you can. If you wish to bring a couple of toys," Ray waved his hand to include wares in the shop, "you are welcome to do so. Slut, kiss her goodbye for now."

When Karen stepped back from the raunchy kiss she had given the Bitch, Jane looked down then clapped her hand to her mouth giggling and pointing to Karen's crotch. "Sir, I think your Slut got turned on by all that. I'm even more determined to come."

Karen looked down and to her horror saw a dark blue circle around her crotch. Her bladder was painfully full and she kept crossing her legs, desperate to hold back the flood but she knew it was not a urine stain. Ray allowed her to wear the shawl again as he led her back to the car park with her blushing with shame every step thinking that everybody would see the dark patch between her legs. She was relieved when they finally travelled alone in the lift to the correct floor but as soon as they left the lift, Ray said to Karen, "Between here and the car, Slut, you will empty your bladder."

Her mind was at war with her body. Her bladder was desperate for relief, the mind felt deeply embarrassed and humiliated at being forced to urinate in public, albeit when there was just the two of them in the near-empty car park. Her body won and she felt the piss soaking through her jeans in a warm flood. Ray led her to the car, Karen walking awkwardly as the pressure in her bladder was relieved more with each step. She was just about finished by the time they had walked the full length of the car park. Ray took her to the dark space between the car and the wall.

"Take those wet jeans off, lay them on the floor and kneel on them Slut. Look up at me."

What was her Master planning now, she wondered. She was finally naked from the waist down, now wearing just the blouse. She knelt as ordered and watched with horror as Ray removed her shawl, opened his flies and started peeing, aiming his stream onto the blouse that was quickly soaked before he directed his flow onto her face and hair, insisting that she open her mouth and drink. She was crying with the abject humiliation of this treatment. He zipped up then opened the car boot, put his purchases in there and picked out another plastic bag. "Stuff your jeans in this bag and put it in the boot then get in the car."

Karen looked down at her piss-soaked blouse, seeing it was almost completely transparent, moulding her tits. To her relief, when they were both in the car, Ray gave her the shawl to effect a modicum of coverage yet she still felt vulnerable as she was naked below the blouse. Ray quickly drove them home and rolled straight into his garage. They entered his house with him carrying the bag of toys. Karen stood inside the door, her hair stringy and soaked with his piss as she removed the wet blouse when told. Ray took her to his bedroom, stripped himself and guided her into the shower where he joined her.

The cleansing water revived her spirits a little as her Master tenderly and lovingly washed her body and hair. He took her in his arms, pressing his body into hers, and he kissed her gently. She could feel his erection prodding her groin and wanted it. "Are you horny, my Pet?"

Karen had been horny ever since they had left the house to go shopping; the embarrassment of being almost exposed in public had started it and every humiliating incident to which her Master had subjected her had built that horniness so now she felt almost desperate for sexual release. "Yes Sir. I'm as horny as hell and need you."

He dried them both and led her to his bed. He hugged her and they kissed. "What would you really like?"

"Sir, please will you make love to your Slut."

He started by kissing her mouth and they played a gentle tongue fight. The rest of her face received butterfly kisses. He blew lightly on her ears, sucked and nibbled her earlobes before running his tongue down her throat. He raised her right arm then kissed his way across to the pit, which he kissed and licked for a heavenly age. He kissed his way across her breasts, stopping by at each to fondle the yielding flesh and suck tenderly on her nipples, remembering they would be sore. She raised her left arm when he approached, welcoming a repeat of the loving attention the right side had received. He stretched up and opened her hand then oh so lightly dragged his nails across her palms, over her wrists and down the insides of her arms. Ray shuffled his body down and continued scratching all the way to the ridges of her pelvic girdle. His hands returned to just below her neck and his nails trailed down across her tits, stopping only when they reached her pubic bush.

His fingers curled into the coarse thatch, tugging as he shuffled further down between her legs. He raised her knees and spread them as wide as they would go: now he had access to all of her private region. Karen realised that she was not so embarrassed that her Master could see her full nakedness. She was his submissive slave; her body was his to use. Right now, she was in heaven with the way he was using her body. She had been growing hornier with every incident this afternoon: the more embarrassed she felt, every humiliating thing all the way from the revealing blouse to the final pissing scene and the semi-naked drive home, they had all turned her on so much. She was so happy that her Master had granted her wish and was making love to her. He could be so sensuous at times.

He was spreading her pussy lips: they were slick and engorged. She felt the cooler air on the freshly exposed inner surface, then cooler still as he blew on the tender flesh. But the breath did not quell the fires glowing within her; like a bellows, it fanned them into flame. She gasped when his tongue touched her anus; just 24 hours ago, she would have been horrified at the thought but now it felt so exotic, so erotic. Ray was lapping up the leakage that had trickled down to her bum; he traced the path with his tongue all the way to the top of her cunt, circled around her clitoris several times then traced the return path to her brown hole. Now he was lapping at the same hole she had begged him to rape earlier that day. And she loved it. He started probing with his tongue, using his hands to spread her cheeks to give him better access and spent several minutes giving his attention to her anus before licking his way back to her pussy.