A Tall Elf's Demand

Story Info
Mouthy girl takes tall elf home, but dick shuts her up.
1.4k words
3.62
6.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj895
smj895
14 Followers

Bruna didn't like nightclubs until she actually got there and really embraced the atmosphere.

It was almost her twenty-fifth birthday and the brunette still didn't have a suitable mate. Her stable job and sumptuous body weren't enough appeal, apparently. So she resigned herself to drinking and partying her nights away at the rave each weekend.

This night was different though. She spotted a tall blonde elf-woman who seemed a little out of place. Not that she didn't know what she was doing - she was an elf, every elf knew what they were doing, never did anything by accident - just that that level of deliberation and sobriety didn't really belong in a blaring loud, gaudy colored night club. The goal here was to get piss-wasted, or high, or both, and commit all variety of nonviolent sins with each other.

"Heeyyyy!" Bruna yelled above the din, as coyly and alluringly as possible. "You're not from around here are you!"

The blonde elf grinned a little and shook her head No.

"Wanna dance??" the shorter girl asked. Bruna immediately launched into her best moves. The gyrating was her best attempt at a mating demonstration.

The elf grinned amusedly at the brunette. Finally, the song switched and Bruna ended her routine with a flourish. "HAH!" she proclaimed proudly, tipsy but not drunk enough to fall over.

"That was an impressive performance," the elf complimented.

Bruna blushed, not at all from the alcohol already in her. "Hey, I never asked your name! How rude of me! What's your name, girl?"

"I am Heliaathett," she answered.

Of course it was some stupid long fuckin' name, Bruna complained to herself. "Nice to meet you, Heli!" she abbreviated. She curtsied courteously; Heliaathett returned with a slight bow.

"Bruna, I don't know how to tell you this, but I need lodging for tonight and..." she looked around, "...this just isn't for me, you know?"

"Oh, I totally get it! Totally get it!" Bruna blurted. "Hey, why don't we have a drink or three then head on back to my place? I've got a nice cozy sofa no one's using at the moment! A little short for you maybe but it'll do!"

The elf raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Your furniture is used by others on a regular basis?"

Bruna laughed. She grabbed the tall elf's hand and guided her to the bar. She ordered two drinks, then led her new friend to a quiet end of the bar. Both of them swapped life stories, shortened for time, and somehow agreed on all major issues. Bruna knew this was the one for her tonight. She paid her tab and pulled Heliaathett away to the exit. "C'mon," she said, "I may be a little tipsy but tonight... I'mma drink you alllll up!"

Heliaathett grinned and cringed in equal measure.

-----

Bruna was leaning heavily on her new friend as she stumbled through the door to her apartment. She was giggling up a storm at some obnoxious joke she made. Her elf companion stoically endured it all. She may not be enjoying herself, Bruna thought, but she's not running away either. I guess that's better than nothing, she concluded.

Her fears were answered when Heli aggressively moved in and kissed her deeply on the lips. Bruna was pleasantly taken aback. She returned the smooch, wrapping her arms up and around the tall elf's shoulders. The two women kissed deeply, the taller one reaching with hands to feel the shorter one up, fondle breasts, and remove clothing. Bruna felt all too ready to do all of those things...

In no time, Bruna had completely stripped naked. She sat down on the couch she was going to offer her guest for the night. The elf still had on her white panties and skimpy bra. Heliaathett performed a dance for her. It was so graceful and hypnotic, so slender and fluid were her movements. Bruna was lost in the bliss of this fully mature elf-woman's motions.

She hadn't realized that the bra had come off at some point. Heli had an arm covering her bosom - mostly, as her tits' areolae peeked over the pale skin of her forearm. She approached Bruna, who cocked her head to the side, wondering with anticipation what was about to happen next.

Heliaathett reached down with her hands, now exposing her full breasts - what wonderous things those were! - and undid her white panties. Down they slid to the floor to reveal... a cock?!? Two balls flopped down, and a flaccid four inch cock, uncut even, drooped. The head was drenched in precum.

Bruna was shocked! She really preferred vaginas; her singular previous experience with a penis left much to be desired. And here was this probably-very-sober elf-lady, in her apartment, standing over her, with a cock that looked ready to spring up and ruin her night!

The brunette's face said it all. Her green eyes went wide. Her breath, gasped into her lungs, now choked to get out. She was petrified. She couldn't just refuse her now, could she?

"You said you were looking forward to drinking me all up," Heli said slyly, a fiendish smile cresting her lips. "So?" The tall elf moved forward, her dick flopping dangerously close to the sitting girl's face. "Have a sip, will ya dear?"

Bruna was still too mortified to respond. Her gaze gradually looked up, the fear and worry and anxiety and uncertainty conveying to Heliaathett.

The elf was impatient. She grabbed Bruna's brown hair and forced her head forward. The dick was still limp, and it felt soft and very warm on Bruna's cheek. Blood coursed through the member's veins, and to her further horror... it GREW. The thing pulsated with new life, rising semi-erect, just horizontal with the floor... the perfect height for Bruna's open mouth.

She had enough time to gasp when Heli began her irrumatio.

Heliaathett looked down with a serious expression at the girl giving her head. Her free hand hung idly to the side. Her gaze focused on the thrusting of her hips towards Bruna's quivering face. Bruna had taken in three of the now five inches by this point; in a moment she would have four inches in her mouth involuntarily. The only other time she'd done a blowjob, SHE had been in control the whole time. This was different. This dick still felt gross, and icky, and dirty, and... exhilarating? Something different about the raw insistence and aggression in the elf's posture, her body language, her forcefulness sent Bruna's libido into hyper mode. She could feel her love juices flowing down between her legs onto the couch.

Heli's cock grew in girth, and another inch in length. She didn't think it could get any longer or bigger, but Bruna's mouth adjusted her expectations. Bruna couldn't go any deeper, but the look of the extra inch of her cock between the mouth and her pelvis jolted her closer to orgasm.

Heli moved closer to Bruna. She put her leg up on the couch, and her free hand steadied her hip as it thrust her cock into the quivering mouth of her irrumatio victim. Her own mouth opened, inhaling and exhaling with some effort and faster rhythm. The fearful groans of Bruna turned into impassioned moans. She was getting accustomed to having her annoying mouth shut up and her shitty opinions silenced. This was a good look for her, Heliaathett thought to herself. A good look for both of them. They could stay like this for a long time-...

The elf's orgasm came. She had jumped the wall all of a sudden. With a guttural cry, Heli grabbed Bruna's head with both hands and thrust all of her thick cock into the terrified mouth. She spasmed while her hot load pulsed down Bruna's throat. She could feel the gag coming on, but she kept her grip on the brown hair of her head. Her own head shot up in ecstasy, then turned back down to look at her handiwork in progress. She caught a glimpse of her penis pulsating a glob of semen into her victim's mouth. It made her quiver with satisfaction and delight.

Only then did she let go and step back. Bruna coughed from gagging on the six inch oral intrusion. A little got onto the carpeted floor, but most of Heliaathett's load had shot directly down her esophagus. Bruna recovered and sat up mostly straight on the couch. "That's no way to treat a lady," she said, feigning anger though wishing for more.

Heli smiled. "I'd never accuse you of that, bitch."

Bruna sat stock-still, fiercely gazing at the woman who had done such an unspeakable thing to her. Slowly, she leaned back on the couch. Her legs spread, exhibiting a tight, hairless pussy to the tall elf-woman. Maintaining her frown, Bruna motioned with the fingers of one of her hands. "Come," she bade.

And Heliaathett did.

smj895
smj895
14 Followers