A Taste of Slavery Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Master's cock was the thing we truly adored and our cunts and mouths were secondary to his prick; required because he only had one to share between us and limited ability to remain hard as long as we needed to fuck us beyond our need to cum. Indeed, his desire to keep us sexually satisfied enough to keep us relatively happy depended on our ability to satisfy each other. He never let us cum as many times as we would like, keeping us hungry for more. Last night, Lisa and I could easily orgasm a dozen times each, but he allowed us two. Our sexual needs as slaves never completely indulged so we were always eager for more. The anticipation of the next time we'd be allowed to cum delicious torment. Memorial Day was the one time as a slave I'd ended the day totally sexually sated and disinclined to fuck again. This contrasted so much against my life pre-slavery, when I was easily satisfied and ready to stop. Master understood his slaves enough to realize we'd happily fuck all day long if left to our own devices, and so he imposed limits to our pleasure so we could get other things done.

You might ask why we didn't do what we needed to cum anyway while Master was gone. How would he know his slaves were disobedient? Lisa had pointed out the answer a week ago when Sarah left us both panting with need. If we disobeyed our Master, we weren't really slaves at all and if we weren't slaves, then all we were was two fucking neighbors, one of whom was cheating on her husband.

Showered, we dressed and ate a light lunch preparing to be inundated with agents. We stepped over to Lisa's house to meet them. Essentially, all three told us roughly the same thing. Her house could be sold for between 450-500k. One should leave enough items in the house so people could see the furniture in it, but very clean and uncluttered. The last one who came impressed us with her energy and enthusiasm, so we decided to go with her.

"Will both of your names be going on the sales paperwork?" She asked.

"No, this is Lisa's house only," I said. "I was her neighbor, but she's going to move in with my husband and I."

"She can't maintain the payments anymore?"

How much were we willing to share with the outside world about our personal life. Really, it was none of her business, but if we were going to be together, why not be proud of what we were and meant to each other?

"No, she's our lover, and moving into our house, so it's stupid to maintain two houses next to each other." Lisa took my hand to show her appreciation for my honesty and willingness to be open. "We're what my husband calls a throuple; a polyamorous relationship involving three people."

She scarcely skipped a beat.

"Is there any other name on the paperwork then?"

"Just myself," Lisa said. "My husband signed a quit claim deed when we were divorced."

She got all the information for her listing agreement, three months long.

"Your house will go on the internet within twenty-four hours and in the Realtors Book in a week. I'll take some exterior shots today and give you the weekend to get the house cleaned to your satisfaction, taking the interior photos on Monday."

She asked a bunch of questions about the house, the neighborhood; then went outside taking photos with her smartphone.

"Looks like we won't be able to spend much time with Master this weekend," I said, "if we have to get the house shipshape before Monday."

"You could spend time with him," Lisa said. "It's my house to sell."

I hugged her. "We're in this together. Perhaps we can get Master to help us one of the two days. If we clean while naked, we can probably get him to fuck us while we're cleaning."

Lisa laughed. "You may be right."

"We'll need his help moving some of the larger items out anyway. On Monday, we'll work on your address changes."

She kissed me. "Thank you for admitting your relationship to me."

"Like I said - we're in this together, all the way. I'm not ashamed of loving you. I'm 100% committed to making this work. We have over an hour before we have to start supper for Master. We might as well start cleaning now. You take the kitchen and I'll start on the bathrooms."

"Actually, it would be easier if you do the kitchen. You can determine what of my spices and foods you want or need. We'll give the rest to a homeless shelter or food bank. I'll know what of my bathroom items I'll need."

A lot of the items in her refrigerator was nearing or just past the expiration dates. I'm surprised it wasn't all expired, though she had been here a week ago after our slavery temporarily ended, so perhaps she'd cleaned it out then. Between the freezer and fridge, I came up with enough for a meal tonight, some chicken breasts, salad makings, frozen mixed veggies. Stuff close to expiration or past got sent to the garbage can. All the dry goods I wanted to keep went into bags for the house, including all her wine and liquor. The other things went into bags for delivery to the shelter or food bank including all the canned goods. Since she'd been living alone and preparing food for one, it was fairly sparse. An hour went by and I called Lisa and we carried over what I was keeping, mostly the frozen meats and some snack items and pastas.

As soon as we were back in our house, we stripped off our clothes, glad to finally be done with the need for them. She started supper while I put the food away. When Master arrived, both of his slaves eagerly sucked his cock and this time, I got the prize. While we ate, Lisa sat in Master's lap to be fed and got her first orgasms of the day, two, squirming unashamed on his lap and eagerly licking her cum from his fingers. Hopefully, I'd get my own soon. I was becoming desperate now Master was home. We told Master during supper that Lisa's house was now on the market and we had to get it cleaned up this weekend for pictures on Monday.

"I saw the sign in the front yard as I drove up," he said.

"She works quickly," Lisa remarked, still panting from her last orgasm.

"We'll need your help tomorrow moving things out of the house, sir," I said. "Perhaps you could take food items to a homeless shelter tomorrow morning, stop and get boxes on your way home and then help us move things out of her house which she's going to sell and donate. We might need to use our garage as storage until we can hold a garage sale."

"I'll do what I can tomorrow," Master said, "but on Sunday, I'll be working on plans for our new bed. We'll need to get it built before our new mattress arrives and it's more complicated than the previous furniture."

"Yes, Master. Perhaps tonight we can show you the furniture items Rose showed us, so you can see what's available now?"

"Excellent idea," Master said. "You can show me while I pleasure you on the couch."

"Thank you, sir. Your slave appreciates any attentions you might spend on her."

Master smiled at me. "I know how badly you need to cum now, slave."

"Yes, sir," I grinned back. "Very badly."

I grabbed my iPad and I sat in Master's lap and showed him the sites I'd bookmarked. Lisa sat beside us. We not only showed him the furniture pieces themselves, but the accessories sold with them to make them more useful or fun for slave and/or Master. While we looked at them, Master caressed and petted me, stroking my breast and nipples, fingering my cunt. He didn't let me cum, keeping me on the edge of climaxing much of the time until I was a quivering mountain of need, pleading and begging for him to give me release. He'd laugh and kiss me and stop petting me until the worst had passed, then continue when I'd almost recovered. I was frantic by the time we'd finished looking, humping his hand like a total slut. Still he wouldn't give me permission to cum. I was in tears of desperation when he said it was time for bed. I'd promised myself I wouldn't demand sex anymore, but I was almost ready to break that promise no matter what the consequences were. Resisting my inclinations, I waited for him to tell us what he planned.

Lisa was told to lie on the bed and Master tied her down spread eagled face up. Master had me get over Lisa in a sixty-nine, then tied me down over her, warning us not to pleasure each other yet. Just being tied down increased my wetness tenfold. I'm sure my cunt was pungent with arousal, and likely dripping in her face, I was so wound up. I was staring down at Lisa's pussy and it was only a little less ready than mine for sex as she'd not been played with since supper. We heard Master stirring about the room, with little ability to follow his actions. Finally, he climbed onto the bed behind me. He started smearing lubricating gel over my back door and I expected he might be preparing to fuck my ass. He hadn't fucked me there for awhile, so I was eagerly awaiting the feeling of his cock drilling my rectum, but he surprised me, pushing a plug in my ass instead. I nearly climaxed as it slid past the rubbery star.

"As soon as I start fucking you," he said, "you may start licking each other. You may each cum at will."

"Yes, Master," we both replied.

I could feel Master lining his cock up with my cunt, the head nudging my folds. As soon as he penetrated me, I orgasmed, moaning. I felt Lisa's tongue dancing on my clit. The feeling exquisite as I shuddered through my pleasure. It took me a few moments before I could return the favor, dipping my head and tasting her on my tongue, her flavor as familiar to me as Master's cock. Master fucked me hard. With the plug in my ass, Lisa licking my clit and Master plowing into my pussy, multiple, unceasing orgasms started overwhelming my body. Oh, fuck! The fact Master hadn't let me cum while fingering me forgotten as I was lost in a sea of lust. Poor Lisa, I may have been drowning her in my cum. She faltered a few times trying to keep up with me. I made her cum too, not as hard or as frequently as I was, but I spotted her fluids running from the bottom of her cunt and down her ass.

It took Master maybe fifteen or twenty minutes to cum himself and I swear I climaxed at least a dozen times waiting for him to finish, his thick cream filling my cunt, more to run out and fill Lisa's mouth as he fucked me through the pulsing of his cock. When his quasi limp dick came out, I felt the rush of cream following it and Lisa eagerly lapping every drop from my pussy. I closed my eyes; I was in heaven. Master started untying us and I rolled off Lisa's body, feeling limp and overcome with languor.

Master slapped the inside of my thigh. "You're not done yet," he said. "Your sister slave needs to be fucked too. Go get one of the strapless dildos."

"Yes, sir," I said, too tired to scamper out of bed, but jumping out anyway. I got one of the toys, a vibrating one, and returned to bed. Lisa was sucking Master's cock in an effort to get him hard again, half successful already. I joined her, sucking Master's balls until he was hard enough to fuck her.

"I'm going to fuck her ass," Master said. "You'll be fucking her cunt."

"Master," I said, "I have a favor to ask."

"What is it, slave?"

"I'd like to drive. Can Lisa mount you in a reverse cowgirl position so I can really fuck her, sir?"

"I see no reason why not," he said.

While Master laid on the bed and Lisa mounted him with his cock in her ass, I put the dildo in my cunt. The plug was still in my rectum, so I was still well filled; as full as Lisa was soon to be. I heard her moaning as she settled over his shaft.

Wait until I push into your cunt, my dear, I thought, you'll be moaning like a banshee.

She leaned back against Master and opened herself for me. I couldn't help but lick her some more until she climaxed again, wriggling like a worm on a hook on Master's cock as her spasms washed through her. I licked my way up her body, paying attention to the one nipple Master let me have while he fondled the other. I stopped and looked into her brown eyes as I positioned my fake cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in. Indeed, she groaned and moaned like a banshee as I thrust as deep as I could, joining Master's prick in her body, her eyes closing in ecstasy. The look of pleasure on her face was priceless. I turned on the vibrations and she shuddered through a powerful orgasm. I remembered the trick we'd learned from Sam and Marcia and put it in play.

"Open your eyes and look at me," I ordered.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Do you like having my husband's cock in you ass while I fuck your slutty slave cunt?"

"Yes," she said, watching me. "I love it. I love being fucked."

"Play with my breasts."

She had to brace herself with one arm to keep from collapsing against Master, but the other came up and cupped one of my breasts, thumbing the puckered nipple. I moaned myself. I was as full and excited by the vibrations as she was.

"I think Master and I should fuck you like this in front of all our friends so they know what a slutty whore you've become."

Lisa moaned through another orgasm, squirming wildly. "Fuck me," she cried out. "Oh, God, fuck me!"

"You're a helpless slave girl, aren't you? A slutty little slave girl who wants to be fucked in all of her holes?"

"Yes, I'm a helpless slave. I love being fucked everywhere, in every hole."

Her orgasm wasn't stopping, and another of my own started. I kissed her while rubbing my groin against her, as deep as I could go in her pussy. Her lips parted for me, my tongue ravaging her mouth the same way I ravaged her cunt, grinding, clinging, thrusting. I was in ecstasy. Could there be anything more wonderful than sharing another slave with my Master? Pulling back, I watched his face as we fucked his slave. His eyes were glassy as he strained to keep from cumming. The vibrations in Lisa's cunt combining with the contractions of her ass as she orgasmed spastically over and over bringing him to the edge of his own release.

I wished we'd prepared Lisa's ass so I could suck Master's cock clean after his orgasm. I thought briefly of sucking him anyway, but couldn't get past what I'd be sucking off his cock other than his cum. Couldn't do it. It was too much. Perhaps we should prepare our asses every Friday or Saturday so they were available for his use.

Master started groaning, his mouth open, panting, and I knew he was cumming, flooding Lisa's ass with his creamy discharge. Lisa's orgasm was still going. I'd love to have a real cock so I could feel her cunt flexing over it.

"It's too much! Please stop," she pleaded. "I can't stop cumming."

I slammed into her twice more, long enough for my own spasms to end, then pulled out of her. Thick drops of her juices were collected on her lips from the lengthy orgasm or orgasms she'd experienced, and I had to lick them up, gathering them on my tongue before suckling her clit, sending her off some more.

"Please stop, Julia. I'm so sensitive right now," Lisa begged.

Should I take pity on another slave girl. I suppose I should. It could easily be me in her position. I stopped. First removing the dildo, then going into the bathroom, I found a washcloth and wet it in warm water, and returned. Master's cock, limp again, was being squeezed out of her rectum. I gently washed it, then Lisa's bottom.

"That was the best fucking I ever had," Lisa said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Master said. I said nothing, but I kissed her again, affectionately. I was proud to have been one of those who fucked her so thoroughly.

"Another busy day tomorrow," Master said, relaxing on the bed.

"Too bad it won't be busy with fucking," I said. "Weekends should be filled with sex, not cleaning houses."

Master laughed. "We have a lifetime ahead of us." He kissed me.

I tossed the washcloth in the dirty clothes and joined them in the bed. Master had already taken the middle, leaving the left side for me. Did he realize it was the side closest to his heart?

******

SCOTT

My slaves sucked my cock the following morning, Lisa claiming my cum. I could never complain they neglected me. If I had even the hint of an erection, no matter the cause, one of them was offering to take care of it. We ate breakfast, and I fed Julia, giving her two orgasms to start the day. We dressed and brought several bags to Lisa's house. They loaded it up with food to go to the food bank. Julia asked me to bring a dozen boxes back. They started back into cleaning while I took care of the food and boxes. As soon as I got back, I helped carry some furniture items Julia wanted to keep for our house. Other items would be sold and we loaded them into our garage until we could have a garage sale, probably next weekend. When we were sure there didn't have to be further trips back to our house, they took off their clothes and did the rest of their cleaning naked.

If you've ever seen two trim, beautiful women vacuuming, mopping, stretching, dusting, bending over and the like, you know how enticing they could be. Before we'd ended the day, I'd fucked both of them, once each, Lisa first, over the dining room table because she hadn't cum yet today. Julia I caught wiping down the baseboards and her lovely naked ass made a perfect target , though I aimed a bit due South of the target. She'd been concentrating on her task and surprised when I filled her cunt, though not so surprised she didn't immediately back onto my cock.

"Fuck me, Master," she moaned as I bottomed out.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I grunted.

"Hopefully not teasing me."

"No, not teasing. Definitely not teasing. Going in for the finish."

She laughed, squeezing down on my cock in the process. She managed to cum twice before I emptied myself in her. I didn't only fuck my slaves, I vacuumed all of the carpets and washed all the windows. It was looking pretty good before we finished.

"Let's get pizza tonight after taking a swim to cool off," I said as we dressed.

"Out or delivery, Master?" Lisa asked.

"Delivery," I said.

"No tipping anymore?" Julia asked.

"No tipping," I responded. "Are you disappointed?"

"No, sir. Only that we'll have to put on clothes."

"I can take care of answering the door. You can stay nude and remain out by the pool if you want."

"Since I can't have alcohol, sir, could you order me a raspberry flavored Arizona Ice Tea to go with my pizza?"

"Of course."

As soon as we crossed the space between the two houses, my slaves were naked again, running out to the pool and diving in to cool off. I delayed joining them long enough to grab a robe to answer the door in. I ordered two large pizza's and a large antipasto salad to share as we'd skipped lunch. My doorbell was loud enough to hear when they arrived, so I went to join the women at the pool. We played for about a half hour before I heard the bell ring and I jumped out to answer it. I'd prepaid, including tip, so there was nothing to it. The guy who delivered was looking around like he expected something else and disappointed not to find it. I suspected I knew the reason, especially since he appeared to have an erection straining at his jeans. I imagined word might have gotten around the delivery community what had happened a few times.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

He looked down, rather sheepishly I thought, and said, "I heard it was possible to get another type of tip here."

"It was a short time deal which is now over. It's never going to happen again. You might want to spread the word to other delivery drivers. No more tips of another sort." Especially men. I might reconsider if it was a woman, but then I'd probably still have guys hoping.

His face immediately turned from one of excited anticipation to extreme disappointment.

"Yeah, sure. I'll spread the word."

I brought the pizzas and salad out by the pool, removed my robe and joined the ladies at the outdoor table.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers