A Teacher's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when I heard my phone ping the special sound telling me I had a new snap.

"Hey, I'm on my way if that's cool?" Timmy wrote over top of a goofy grin selfie.

"Sure," I replied with my own selfie. I was watching a basketball game on TV in my living room and figured he could join me there.

I heard the rumble of Timmy's truck soon after and he let himself into my house.

"Hey, oooh whatcha watching?" Timmy inquired as he strode over to my sofa and plopped down next to me.

"It's the Warriors and Nuggets. It should be a good game with the playoff implications. Curry versus Jokic. You know I'm a Warriors fan," I reminded him.

"Yeah, I like the Nuggets." Timmy stated. "Let's make a little bet"

So we did. We decided that if the Warriors were winning after the first quarter, he would eat me out during the 2nd quarter. But, if the Nuggets were winning, I would owe him a blow job during that quarter. We cuddled and tickled and made out a little bit as we watched the game, which was a back and forth offensive struggle! When the first buzzer sounded, a Steph Curry 3-pointer was going through the net to put the Warriors up by 2 points.

"Time to pay up!" I chided as I pulled down my yoga pants. Timmy was licking and sucking my clit pleasurably as I laid my head back and melted into the sofa. He had just added two fingers into my pussy as I saw someone walking up my sidewalk out of the corner of my eye and heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh shit Timmy!" I whispered. "Someone's here. Go to the bathroom and hide a minute and I'll answer the door."

I pulled up my yoga pants and padded over to the door and looked out the peep hole. To my complete surprise I saw Timmy's brother Will. I opened the door.

"Hi Will, It's been a few years since I saw you. What can I do for you?"

"Um, is my brother here?" Will asked? "He isn't answering his phone but his snap map shows him over here and I saw his truck...I thought maybe?"

"Yeah, he's here." I sighed. "Timmy!"

I invited Will inside and Timmy came out of hiding to join us in the living room. After a moment of awkward silence Will spoke up. "I'm not sure what is going on here, well actually I have a pretty good idea from what I saw through the window. I don't care that much, but Timmy I need to borrow your truck to pull a friend's car out of the ditch. My little Honda Accord isn't going to do it."

"Alright," Timmy replied. "Go ahead and take it. Please just don't tell mom or dad about any of this, or anyone else, okay?"

"Ha! Okay. But, it's goona cost you." Will said as he grabbed the keys and headed out the door. "See you after a while."

I pulled my pants back off as I scooted over to Timmy. "You only have 4 more minutes of the second quarter to go. You better finish me off quickly!"

Timmy did as I asked. He went straight back to my dripping pussy and started fingering me deliciously as he curved his fingers up to massage my G-spot. At the same time, he sucked lightly on my clit and sent me over the edge into a very nice orgasm with 2 minutes to go on the game clock. This young man really knew my body and how to get me off at this point. I snuggled up next to him on the sofa as we watched the game go into halftime in a tie.

"Let's make a bet on the 3rd quarter," Timmy said. "Same as before, if the Warriors are up, I owe you another orgasm during the 4th. But, if the Nuggets are winning, I get a blow job."

I agreed to the terms and we snuggled and caressed and played a little bit through the quarter as we enjoyed the action. I could see the Nuggets had caught fire, though and they took an 8-point lead into the 4th and Timmy pulled down his pants.

I knelt on the floor in front of this sexy man and began licking up his already hard shaft. I sucked lightly on each of his balls and heard him moan. I decided I wouldn't tease him too much more and got straight to the action bobbing up and down on his cock and doing my best to swallow his substantial length. His breathing hitched as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and sucked, pumping my hand up and down his shaft too.

"I'm getting close!" Timmy moaned.

I went back to jacking him off as I sucked on the tip and swirled my tongue around the sensitive underside. I heard the door creek open and turned to look just as he started to cum, squirting all over my face before I got him back into my mouth to finish. I looked a mess and couldn't help but giggle at what Will just walked back into.

"Holy shit little brother!" Will exclaimed. "I guess it's time for me to get my payment for silence." Will came over and sat in the recliner as he pulled down his pants.

"What do you say Ms. Jamie?" he teased. "I never thought I'd have a chance at getting your lips on my cock but I'm pretty sure you will give me what you just gave Timmy just to keep me quiet, right?"

I agreed with a sigh. It wasn't like it was going to be a huge inconvenience. I enjoyed giving head, and he was a slightly more muscular version of his younger brother, lighter hair, but same striking good looks. The only thing that bothered me was his cocky attitude, where Timmy had a much sweeter nature.

I quickly washed my face off in the kitchen sink and Timmy went back to use the bathroom. I came back to Will's semi-hard cock which I could see was big. As I started licking and sucking on his shaft it grew to be a little longer than Timmy's cock, but probably just a little less girth. I sucked on his balls lightly as I jacked him off, then spitting on the shaft, I sucked on the head and did my favorite swirl technique that seemed to get his brother.

"Ooooh" Will moaned. "You are so good at that. Keep going Ms. Jamie!"

"She is good at that, isn't she?" Timmy chided as he re-entered the room and watched his brother get the blow job of his life.

One thing I loved about Timmy was how quickly he recovered after his first orgasm. He came up behind me on the floor and pulled my pants off. I felt him finger my pussy and check to see how wet I was. His magical fingers pinched and pulled on my sensitive little clit as I moaned onto Will's cock.

Timmy pulled his pants down and entered me doggy style as I continued to suck on his brother's cock. He filled me so perfectly and I was overcome by pleasure as I moaned again. I tried my best to focus on the blow job I was giving and was soon rewarded when Will tensed up and began cumming into my mouth with a growl. I swallowed his cum and gave his cock a couple of loving licks before Timmy grabbed my hips, and started plowing into me harder as the sweat dripped off of his sexy body.

"That's right little brother," Will smirked as he said. "Give our slutty teacher the fucking she needs."

I stood and moved over to lean onto the sofa to put a little distance between us and Will. Timmy slapped my ass, pulled off my shirt and bra, and then re-entered me from behind as I bent over the sofa's armrest. It took only a couple of seconds before Timmy had me moaning as his cock caressed my G-spot. He pounded me hard, taking time to smack my ass occasionally.

I looked back at Will, meeting his gaze with matching intensity. I winked at him as he sauntered over to us. Will's hands went straight to my nipples, rubbing and pinching them and occasionally grabbing my tits with more force. He surprised me by reaching down to rub my clit with his brother's cock still thrusting in and out of my pussy less than an inch away from his fingers.

Doing his part, Timmy grabbed my ponytail forcefully, bulling my head up and back toward him and causing me to arch my back. This left my needy clit even more exposed to Will's fingers and my orgasm approached both quickly and violently. My whole body convulsed as I collapsed onto the sofa face first. I heard Timmy and Will high-five behind me, and we all giggled at the somewhat awkward and unexpected situation.

Timmy knelt down at my side and whispered, "Do you want Will to stay?"

"Sure," I giggled, "who wouldn't want the both of you?"

Timmy seemed to want to show off a little bit and lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom, with Will following us. He laid me down on the bed face down and Will began massaging my shoulders and back while I heard Timmy grab something from my nightstand. I soon figured out he had grabbed lube as I felt a cold sensation on my rosebud. Timmy soon worked a finger into me and I moaned at the sensation. Will continued to massage me while his younger brother fingered my asshole, and then my pussy as well.

Will laid down on the bed in front of me and I took time to suck his cock a moment before I crawled on top of him, helping his cock find my needy pussy. I leaned forward onto Will, kissing him with urgency as Timmy came up behind me and slowly entered my lubed up asshole. I moaned into the kiss with Will as both men gave me a moment to acclimate to the incredible fullness I felt.

Soon, both young men began to slowly fuck me intermittently. As Timmy entered me, Will would exit, and so on. It took only a few minutes with double penetration to enter in a slow burn of an orgasm. It was like the waves of pleasure never quit, just a continuous hum of pleasure. Finally, Timmy growled, "I'm going to cum!"

Both Timmy and Will orgasmed at nearly the same time, filling me with their seed. We collapsed in a heap on the bed, the men sandwiching me between as I waited for my heartbeat to return to normal. Oddly enough I felt Timmy get up and go to the bathroom and get in the shower.

"Do you love him?" Will blatantly whispered in my ear.

Wow, that was a loaded question. I had considered that Timmy was special to me, but hadn't really allowed myself to contemplate something so serious. I took a moment, but finally responded, "maybe in different circumstances I could answer yes, and maybe I'm just not being honest with my heart, but ultimately we both know this relationship if you can call it that has a term limit."

"What do you mean?" Will asked.

"Well, Timmy goes off to college this summer and I'm ten years older than him. The last thing I'd want is for him to feel like he can't leave and go become everything he is destined to. We agreed to this fling to meet both of our needs from a place of brokenness and a mutual desire for pleasure with less emotional attachment. Does that make sense?" I explained.

"I suppose," Will remarked, "maybe when he leaves this summer I can help you out again." He went on to explain about his intent to move back home after this semester and attend his last year of college online while working in an internship locally.

We both heard Timmy shut the shower off. I got up and used the bathroom and decided to rinse the debauchery off of myself before returning to my men. I knew I was ready for some good sleep after today's activities. Will's questions stirred up some feelings of uneasiness and I knew I'd need to talk to Timmy soon.

The next morning, I woke up early and made some breakfast. I was nearly finished with the bacon and eggs when I heard Timmy padding down the stairs in just his boxer shorts. Even as satisfied as I was, he could always turn me on with his chiseled physique. He walked up to me, lightly slapping my ass and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for cooking!" he said.

"You're welcome babe," I replied. "Let's sit down and have some coffee with our food."

After a few bites of food, I finally blurted, "do you think we are in love? What I mean to say is, do you think that we are still good with the relationship we agreed on which was really supposed to be more of a secret friends with benefits?

Timmy laughed and then responded, "Will talked to you too didn't he? He asked me the same thing last night. And yeah, I do have feelings for you but I don't think it's the same as the kind of love where people get married. I'm okay sharing you with other guys. I'm okay meeting your needs, and knowing you'll meet mine when it works. We both know it has to end this Summer but I'm just enjoying it while it lasts."

"That's a relief." I smiled.

"Will also asked if I was okay with him being involved like this too. I told him I was. I get the impression he is really into you." Timmy smirked.

I hadn't seen it coming, but now that Timmy mentioned it the signs were there. "Are you okay with him and I and what went on last night?"

"Of course. I just love watching you lose yourself in the pleasure," Timmy replied. "I don't mind getting some myself either! If you make my brother happy too, well then two people I care about are both better off."

Just then Will walked down the stairs looking disheveled and even sexier than his brother somehow. His shaggy blonde hair was messy but his blue eyes glimmered with his mischievous smile. "What did I miss?"