A Teddy Bear for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody had ever compared me to a swan before. Nobody. Nobody had ever said they loved me before. Well, my Dad, but that was different. Teddy loved me? He did. I gazed up into those eyes of blue. So blue that I could sink into them, stay lost in them, swim in them forever. I sighed softly, knowing I was lost. Knowing I couldn't fight this. Knowing I didn't want to fight this. I knew so little about him, nothing at all, really, but I knew I'd fallen for him and if he betrayed me, it would destroy me completely.

I swallowed, tears in my eyes, accepting that risk. Surrendering my heart in that moment, surrendering my soul, surrendering everything. Putting everything I was on the line, hoping. Hoping so very much that he meant what he'd said. Meaning what I was about to say from the bottom of my heart. From the deepest depths of my soul. Committing myself, afraid but now so full of hope. My voice a whisper, "I love you, Teddy."

"I love you, Sara Kuo." We both smiled, mine, a very watery smile. His lips brushed mine. "I don't want to leave you, Sara. Not today. Not tonight. Not ever again."

"Don't," I said, as emphatically as I could through my tears. "Ever." I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

"My place or yours?" he asked. "Where are we going to live?"

"I don't even know what your place is like." I couldn't stop smiling now, even though I was crying. Crying from sheer happiness. "Anywhere."

"I'll take you there this afternoon," he said. "We can decide after you've seen it."

"Okay," I said, very simply. Remembering what Dad had said about keeping my apartment as an investment property. And okay, yes, I was like that. Practical.

"I never used to believe in love at first sight." He smiled.

"Neither did I, but I do now." I nuzzled him, nuzzled him and pushed him backwards and climbed up to lie on top of him so I could look down into his face. "Do you have any plans for tonight? For Christmas?" I knew I sounded so hopeful, but I wasn't going to plead with him. I wasn't going to beg. If he loved me, really loved me, he'd know what I wanted. God knows I'd cried enough on his shoulder while I poured my heart and soul out to him last night.

"Ummmm," he smiled, his big aquiline nose brushing my little snub nose. "I was about to ask if you'd like to introduce me to you parents." He kissed me as my heart danced in elation. As I returned his kiss so enthusiastically. So eagerly. "I believe there were certain parental expectations about your boyfriend coming to visit for Christmas." Now he chuckled. "And as your boyfriend, my darling little Sara, I'd be more than happy to meet those parental expectations."

I rested my head on his shoulder, just lying on him, holding on to him, overwhelmed with joy. Overwhelmed with love. Something I'd never known before, and now that I did, how could I continue living without it. "Dinner at my parents tonight? And then stay the night and spend Christmas Day at my parents and come back the day after?"

His hands stroked my butt. I could feel him getting hard beneath me. I felt like purring. Instead I squeaked as his fingers slid down the backs of my thighs, an exquisite touch that made me half close my eyes and shiver with remembered and anticipated pleasure. I kissed him lightly, breathing in, a long shuddering gasp as his fingertips teased me. He'd barely touched me and already I was so wet.

"You're really going to come with me, Teddy? What about your family? Aren't they expecting you?"

I'd never begged anyone in my life, but I wanted to now and if he said no, I would know he hadn't been serious and I'd die of a broken heart. I looked down at him, so hopeful, so half-expecting to be disappointed and let down the way I'd been disappointed and let down in the past even after he'd said he loved me.

"Sara, little darling, I'm going to call them and tell them about us and that we're going to your parents for Christmas and we'll come visit my family after we get back." He grinned. "My family's so big they won't miss me at all. And they'll be over the moon when they hear about you and me. Mom's been on my case for years. So visiting your parents, that sounds great to me." One of his hands stroked me head. "Of course I'm coming, Sara. I know what this means to you." He kissed my head, my ear, my cheek. "I know what this means to us. How long does it take to get to your parents?"

My heart did a giant jolt in my chest, leaving my breathless. He meant it. He really really meant it. Elation. That was what I was feeling. It felt like I was going to burst with happiness. "It's a four hour drive, Teddy."

My Teddy smiled up at me. "We can take my car."

"Why?" I closed my eyes, breathing in hard. Oh god, I couldn't believe how happy I was, how relieved, how elated. Also, his fingers, they were teasing my labia, parting me. I was holding him so tight. Shivering. Wanting him so much. Loving him so much. Dying of joy. Dying of happiness. Dying of love. Drowning in love, not wanting to come up for air.

"Because I don't know what you drive, but my car's a four wheel drive and with this snow, we'll need it. So if I drive, we'll get there faster and that gives me plenty of time to make love to you again before we have to leave." And just like that he flipped me onto my back and he was on top of me, between my legs, looking down at me. "Because, Sara Kuo, I really want to make love to you again right now." He smiled, adding, "If you'd like me to, of course?"

"Oh god yes .... yes," I moaned, my hand finding him, clasping him. His cock was so wonderfully hard. My hand guided him to me as I drew my legs back, opening myself to him. Surrendering myself to him. Feeling myself open wetly to him, part for him. "Right now, Teddy, please," I breathed.

"Yes ma'am," he said, sounding obsequiously obedient and entering me at the same time. I giggled and moaned simultaneously. "Can I marry you as well," he added as his cock buried itself in me, all the way, hilting himself into me.

"Oh god, yes... yes .... yes .... ohhh god yes," I moaned as his thick hard length filled me. I'd never felt anything so good. Never felt so much pleasure, so much love for someone. Then, "What?" I half-bucked beneath him, surprised, realizing what he'd said only after he'd filled me with his cock.

"Marry me," he said, looking into my eyes, holding himself still inside me. Oh Christ, so deep inside me. I was jelly. Hot wet jelly. Nothing but jelly for his cock to fuck. "Seriously," he added.

"Seriously?" I held him, moaning breathlessly, his weight on me, his cock buried inside me, impaling me, transfixing me, pinning me beneath him so deliciously as I squirmed under him, my body adjusting to him inside me, looking up into those blue blue eyes. I couldn't think, couldn't think of anything but how his cock felt inside me. Stuffing me full while I squirmed under him. So full. Marry him? Was that what he'd said?

"Seriously. Sara Kuo my little love, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I said, heart pounding. It was crazy, we'd only met last night. Totally crazy. But it felt so very right. "Oh yes, Teddy, yes."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yes, seriously, I'll marry you," I said. Then I kissed him. "Now stop asking questions and start doing it to me, Teddy, please."

"Okay."

"Do it to me hard," I gasped.

He did. It was wonderful. His cock sliding into me so exquisitely, long slow in and out slides that held me transfixed with pleasure for an eternity. I was lost, I knew, completely lost and I loved him and I adored him and he was mine. He was all mine and I was his and his cock was moving in me, he was moving on me and we were joined together and I never wanted to be parted from him as he possessed me. Commanded me. Took me.

"It's so good, Teddy," I sobbed as his movements became even more demanding. "I love you, Teddy .... I love you."

Somehow, he knew exactly what to do to me, his cock driving me over the edge, expertly thrusting into me, bringing me to an orgasm that started with ecstatic spasms inside me before radiating through my body until I was shaking, a helpless leaf in the wind of his passion.

His eyes held me as I moaned helplessly through that orgasm, held me as my orgasm washed through me, my body arching and juddering with every pulsing wave of pleasure.

"Sara," he groaned at the end, "Sara .... Fuck ... oh fuck, Sara ... fuck ... fuck .... Fuck." He was pounding into me, his hips driving down, his cock surging up inside me, hitting me inside with every deep stroke of his cock, punishing strokes, battering strokes, his cock harder and thicker than ever, his face straining, his eyes wild now, wanting me. Wanting his culmination and I wanted him to finish in me. I wanted that so much, to feel his satisfaction as he came inside me.

"Sara .... Sara!" He came with a low growl of intense pleasure, shaking, pushing hard up inside me as his climax took him, his cum spurting out deep inside me, his body jolting mine, his eyes holding mine as he emptied himself into me and then I was holding him and he was holding me, lying on me, his face pressed into the curve of my neck, his breathing fast against my skin.

"Wow," I sighed, a long time later, still glowing. Loving his body on mine, his weight, his possession of me. Loving him, still dazed at what was happening to me. To us.

* * *

Later, lying in Teddy's arms, I just looked up at him, still in near disbelief, inhaling the scent of him, savoring his weight on me. The feel of his body on mine, in me, under my hands, cradled between my thighs. My fiancée. This was crazy. We'd only met last night. But oh god, he felt so right for me. Everything about him. I didn't know him at all and yet, somehow, I knew. I just knew. This was it. He was the one. He was meant for me, I was meant for him. A dream come true.

He smiled down at me. A lazy contented smile. A smile that reflected how I felt.

"You mean it?" I asked, still not quite believing what he'd asked. "You really mean it, Teddy? You really do want to marry me? You just met me." Things like this only happened in fairy tales for kids. Not in real life. Not in my life. Never in my life.

He smiled, brushed my sweat-dampened hair back from my forehead, kissed my nose. Just a little kiss but one with so much love, so much affection. "I meant it, Sara darling. Everything. I want you forever, I want you to be my wife, to marry me, to love me, to live with me." Nuzzling my ear. Nibbling on my ear, sending little shivers rippling down my spine. "I hope you meant it when you said yes, because you're not escaping me now my little darling. My darling little Sara. Not now that I've found you."

I wanted to cry all over again. This time with happiness. I had no intention of escaping. None at all. I told him that, I told him that so many times as he held me in his arms, kissing me so gently, so tenderly, filling my heart with love, filling me with happiness and joy until I thought I would burst.

In the midst of those gentle kisses and soft whispers, my bedside phone played its little Love Story song. I know, silly, but I loved some of Taylor Swift's songs. Those songs talked about all the things I'd never had. Except now I did.

I looked. I picked my phone up. "Hi Mom."

"Hi Sara, just wanted to check what time you and your boyfriend plan on getting here? The rest of the family are going to be here around five or six, dinner around eight."

"Uh," I looked at Teddy, my heart leaping with happiness and joy all over again. I wasn't a failure. I wasn't a loser. I had the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. No, not a boyfriend, he was my fiancée now and I still couldn't believe it was true. From the depths of despair to the heights of paradise in eighteen hours. Cinderella had nothing on me. I looked at the clock beside the bed. One. An hour to get out of bed and shower and pack and go wherever it was that Teddy lived and get whatever he needed. "We'll be there about six, okay Mom."

"Okay, and Sara, the family's really looking forward to meeting Kevin."

"Uhh, Mom ... umm ... I've got some good news and some bad news for you." Teddy smiled at me. A rather wicked smile. I was sure he knew, even if we were talking Cantonese. I smiled back.

"What's that, dear?"

"Well, there's a slight change of plan, I'm bringing my fiancée home for Christmas and his name's Teddy. Not Kevin." Teddy's hand was stroking my breast. I looked down at him, smiling, pushing my breast into his hand, feeling my nipple swell, swell and harden. I had to bite my bottom lip to stop from making little noises. I wanted to just roll over and push my breast into his mouth. I felt so very loved and wanted and cherished, something I'd never felt before and I wanted to feel that lots more. Forever more.

"What! Sara! When did this happen! Engaged? Why didn't you tell me before! Wait until I tell your Dad! This is so wonderful! Congratulations honey ..... Aiiyaaaahhh, such a happy happy day .....we're all so looking forward to meeting him ... but uhh uhh bad news? What bad news? What happened to that Kevin boy you told us about? Did he change his name? You didn't have two boyfriends did you? Sara!"

"Ummm, long story about Kevin, Mom, don't worry about it, he's not important." He wasn't important at all. "But Teddy, my fiancée, he's a gweilo, okay. So you have to be extra nice to him. And tell everybody else to be nice to him too, okay. I don't want anyone giving him a hard time, he's not used to Chinese families."

"Aiiyaaaaahhh, Sara! I thought you said your boyfriend was a nice Chinese boy. What happened?"

"Uhh, long story Mom, but Teddy's a wonderful guy and I love him so much and he loves me and we just got engaged, like, half an hour agonnnnnuughhhh." I squeaked as a finger buried itself with slippery ease inside me. My look at Teddy was very stern. Up until I moved my legs further apart to make more room for his hand, half closing my eyes, trying so hard not to moan out loud. His finger felt so good. So very impossible to resist. Not that I had any intention of resisting. None at all. Never.

"Congratulations dear, but .. I mean ... a gweilo ... well, if you're sure he's right for you, Sara...if you're sure about it .... a gweilo ...uhhh ... we don't have any gweilo's in the family ... I hope he eats Chinese food? We didn't get anything else and you know the rest of the family. Maybe I could send your Dad out to buy some steak. We're cooking chicken dishes though. Does he eat rice?"

I hadn't even thought about that. "Wait a minute and I'll ask him."

"Teddy?" I asked.

"Yes, darling?"

"My Mom's asking if you like Chinese food?" There were so many things about Teddy I didn't know yet. But I'd find out. I'd work really really hard to find out.

"I love Chinese food, Sara. Tell her not to worry, I eat anything."

"He says he loves Chinese food, Mom, and not to do anything special for him, he'll be fine."

"Okay lah, that's a relief, dear." My Mom was doing her best to be brave. A gweilo, that would be a shock for her, I knew. On the other hand, she'd been starting to worry. The Chinese Mom's dilemma. When your daughter's twenty three and still not engaged or married, even a gweilo starts to look acceptable.

And, well, this gweilo looked really acceptable to me. He felt very acceptable too. Very. Very very very .....oh god, very! He was so hard again and I could feel him pressing against me. That was so very acceptable. My free hand, the one not holding my phone, was busy confirming that as he moved against me, that wicked smile playing across his face.

He wasn't? Oh my god. He was. He was. I could feel him as he turned me and positioned me. Of course I could feel him, it was my hand holding him, guiding him to where I wanted him. I had to get off the phone. I had to.

"I'll get your Dad, Sara, I think you should tell him...."

"No, don't Momuuughhhh.... Youtellhim GottagoMom seeyouatsixokay goodbyeloveyou uuuuggghhh."

I hung up. Frantically. Knocking my phone onto the floor.

Teddy's cock eased its way into me very very gently. I sagged into the bed, closed my eyes, lying on my side, just concentrating on nothing but the sensations I felt as he entered me so slowly from behind, easing himself into me, his hand on one hip holding me as my body shuddered and jerked, feeling him slide up into me. I wasn't used to that sensation yet. I knew I would be. Eventually. In the meantime, I had lots to learn and I was sure Teddy would teach me. He certainly seemed more than willing to further my education right now. And I wanted to be educated very much. I'd always been a fast learner and hands on education; that was what I wanted.

"Oh god Teddy, I love you, I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you, Sara...I love you..."

"Teddy ... Teddy...uuughhhh .... Oohhhhhh .... I love you .... I love you..."

"Sara .... Sara .... is that good for you, Sara, love?"

"Yes ... oh yes, Teddy ... yes, it's so good .... So good."

He was all inside me and it really was so good for me, feeling him pressed up against me, buried in me, one hand holding my hip as he began to move steadily within me. I felt so complete with him inside me, his arms holding me, his body possessing mine, inside me, filling me, stretching me around him where I clasped him so tightly. More complete than ever before in my life. Complete and excited and overjoyed.

Brimming with happiness. With pleasure. With love. With Teddy inside me, moving in me, leaving me breathless. Moaning with excitement. If this was love, I was all for it. As he moved gently inside me, as he had me, I knew I wanted Teddy's love, as much of it as I could get.

Based on the track record so far, I was going to get a lot. And that was a wonderful thought. To be loved and held and cherished and valued for myself, the way I was. To be loved because I was me, with all the faults and flaws that I knew too well. Somehow, by pure chance, I'd found what I'd been missing, I'd been given what I'd wanted so very much and it was truly wonderful. It was bliss. It was heaven.

Outside my bedroom window, as we made love, snowflowers filled the air. The first snow of winter, turning the city streets from grey to white just as Teddy had turned my life from grey to white. The pure white of Christmas, of joy, of happiness, of contentment and of love.

Christmas with my Mom and Dad and all my family was going to be so much fun this year.

I was going to be so happy introducing all of them to my wonderful fiancée.

Miraculously, I'd been given my best Christmas present ever.

I'd been given a Teddy Bear for Christmas.

And I was keeping him.

* * *

With you by my side, to catch me when I fall

I can cast my fears aside; feel twice as tall

If only this would last, this smile upon my face

And if this is forever, you're my saving grace

The nights were so cold without you

And the days were always short on light

Now a fire's warming me through

And suddenly this upturned world is feeling right

We could share the very first snowflowers of the year

In your arms where I belong

Watch as the city turns from grey to white

The day turns into night

Love that floats like wayward clouds,

that's not what we're about

Sure and strong is my love for you

And it comes from the bottom of my heart

Snowflower (Yuki No Hana), sung by Mika Nakashima

English version sung by Hayley Westenra

* * *

Note from the story: *Berenice, I wasn't, that was for sure: A reference to "Berenice Bobs her Hair" by F. Scott Fitzgerald. For those who haven't read his short story, Berenice's bob does not work out at all well, unlike Sara's.

1...345678