A Very Kinky Christmas

Story Info
The neighbourhood stud is gifted to me on Christmas day.
1.3k words
4.18
50.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Christmas day. My partner Matt, leads me down the stairs of our house, hands over my eyes. Apparently he has arranged for a very special present this year.

I am intrigued. Yesterday he kicked me out the living room, confining me to our bedroom for the night while he set up. He stayed down there for several hours before joining me in bed, refusing to tell me anything of what he had planned.

As we enter the living room I hear noises that confuse me, the jingling of Christmas decorations, undercut by what could only be moaning. The hands are removed from my eyes, I gasp.

In front of me is a naked young man, our neighbour. He stands, tightly bound in red and green rope, it crisscrosses his chest in complicated knots and twists. His arms are secured behind his back, a spreader bar pulls his legs wide. A thick, red leather collar circles his neck, chains running to the ceiling lock to it, holding him standing upright.

A blindfold made of green fabric covers his eyes as a red wiffle gag keeps him quiet. Drool runs through the holes in his gag, dripping down his chin as he moans his distress.

His body is covered in Christmas ornaments. Baubles hang from him by clips, his chest, arms and legs are dotted with them as they pinch at his delicate flesh. A heavy-looking star hangs from his balls, which are also firmly wrapped in red and green rope.

His penis stands erect. A vibrating cock ring sits at its base, continuously teasing him with its jittery movements.

I turn to Matt in disbelief. He knew I liked this neighbour, I had commented on him several times. He only recently moved here, I think after graduating from college, but the shirtless runs he goes on every morning quickly caught our attention.

He clearly works out, with the lean muscled physique of an athlete. I have had to stop myself from drooling over him several times. I had even joked before about tying him up and using him for our pleasure.

We are no strangers to extreme sex but this is further than I thought we would ever go. Before now we have only ever involved willing partners in our games.

"What have you done?" I ask incredulously.

"What? You don't like it? His name is Tom," He smirks as his hands move down my pants, finding my penis.

Tom is aware of our presence now and starts to cry and beg for us to release him. I ignore him, focusing on Matt as he pumps his hand under my clothes.

"Have you thought this through? Isn't someone going to miss him? It's Christmas for god's sake."

As I ask my questions he steps closer to me, face inches from mine. He stares into my eyes as his hand continues to work with my member. I lose my train of thought, he knows exactly how to push my buttons, it's why I love him.

Lust overcomes me as I lean in, brushing my lips against his. We kiss passionately, tongues dancing and sparing as my hands move to his crotch, returning the favour.

The desperate noises coming from the boy only arouses me further as our passions build. Any reservations I had about the gift melt away as my excitement builds. Matt breaks the kiss.

Stepping towards Tom, he runs a firm hand over his bound chest. The boy cringes away from the touch but can't move far. He cries out as a bauble is pulled at, stretching his abused skin.

I approach him, feeling his muscles flex and strain against me as he struggles to get away. I kiss his neck, sucking and licking at his tanned skin. My hand finds his cock, the star hanging from his balls swings as I massage his member.

Matt is now kissing the kids tear-stained face, licking up the salty rivulets marking his cheeks. His hand grasps my manhood once more as he begins to kiss the kids gagged mouth. I moan as he expertly works my cock, my free hand reaching for his.

He stops me, guiding my fingers to Toms's pert ass. I grip at his cheeks, feeling the firmness of them. I squeeze and knead with one hand as I pump his cock with the other. Matt takes my face in his hand, softly kissing my lips as he pleasures me.

My fingers find their way to the kid's anus, they close over a hard object that protrudes from it. I realise that Matt has already inserted a butt plug into the boys virgin hole, likely to prepare him for the upcoming fun.

I pull it out, loving the way Tom gaspes in discomfort. Discarding the toy, I replace it with my fingers. Pushing in two digits, I stretch his sphincter, allowing him to get accustomed to the intrusion.

Matt kneels in front of our captive, removing my hand from his member. He takes the Toms cock in his mouth, swallowing down his length with ease. An involuntary moan escapes the kid's as we work him from both ends, I take it as my cue to move forward.

Shifting behind him, I line my cock up with his virgin hole. It winks at me as I press my head against it. Slowly I increase the pressure, forcing my manhood past his defences. He cries out as he realises what I am doing, pulling his ass away from me.

I grip the boy's hips, holding him still as I impale him inch by inch. He groans into the gag as his asshole stretches to accommodate my girth. I bottom out, resting my myself against him as I take a moment to enjoy the wriggling form pressed tight to me. Without warning, I rapidly pulling out and slamming back in.

He yowls from the shock of it as I thrust into him. The baubles bounce and sway as his body jolts with each impact. Matt continues to service his member, gripping the lad's balls to hold him still.

His ass feels amazing, the tightness of it grips my dick as it rams in and out. Taking a hand off his hip, I grab his hair, pulling his head back as I continue to lay into his rump. I nibble at his ear, biting and pulling at the flesh.

Matt stands, pressing his body against the Toms. The boy is sandwiched between us as I continue to pound into him. My lips find Matts and we kiss, our mouths hungrily clashing against each other.

As our lovemaking continues Tom's cries of pain are slowly replaced with grunts and moans. Matt's hand pumps at his bound cock, massaging and squeezing with practised skill.

He is close, his toes curling from the stimulation.

Suddenly Tom cries out, body shuddering from its climax. His anus clenches as he loses control of his muscles, it grips my shaft sending waves of pleasure crashing through me. Matt's chest is splattered with the boy's juices as he continues to massage his twitching member.

The intensity of the situation overwhelms me as I also cum, pressing myself deep into our bound captive. My seed fills him as I moan into Matt's mouth. My legs feel weak and I support myself against Toms's shoulders as the last of my climax fades.

I break the kiss and stare deep into Matt's eyes.

"God, I love you," I profess, planting another kiss on his lips.

"We're just getting started. There are more presents to open, toys to try on our new friend."

Looking around the room, I realise there is a whole pile of wrapped presents. Matt truly did go all out this year. I have a feeling it is going to be a very merry Christmas indeed.