A Virgin Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another nice thing about this particular position, is that it allows the female to bring additional stimulation to herself as well as her partner. Sexual play should be arousing and fun, and another way she can do this here is to fondle the male's penis as it penetrates," which Amanda then demonstrated briefly, "also allowing her to remove it," which she then demonstrated once again, "and use it as a way to tease and pleasure herself, as well as her partner."

Amanda had taken Chris's hard stiff cock from inside her pussy, now rubbing it more directly, tip to tip as it were against her exposed pink clitoris. "As you can see, this sensation is easily performed and appreciated by the male partner as well." Amanda had managed to squeeze out a nice thick droplet of precum from his dick, which she then used to smear against herself as he sat smiling wickedly behind her.

"What is that?" Melinda asked surprising herself along with everyone else. "Did he just cum?" she asked just as innocently. Many of us did laugh, though Amanda kept a straight face while answering.

"Just as the female produces a natural lubricant in order to ease penetration, so does the male produce a lubricant, which is not part of the ejaculate he produces during climax. Go ahead Melinda, place some of it on your finger and see what it feels like."

To my utter and complete amazement, she did. "It feels...sorta oily like," she announced rubbing it between her fingers.

"Which it's supposed to feel like," Amanda said in agreement. "And it's also fun to use as a natural body lubricant and oil on other parts of the body too." Amanda then applied another squeezed out droplet of fluid to each one of her breasts. "Go ahead, try that as well," she urged. Which Melinda also did, opening her robe, revealing one of her rather large freckled breasts, which she then coated with another finger tip full of Chris's natural juice.

"Anyone else?" Amanda asked as Melinda reluctantly returned to her seat. "I wouldn't mind," Kate half whispered, "If you'd let me try some of yours," she said to me a moment or two later after sitting down again.

We'd been told in the beginning, if we decided to actually and openly masturbate, we could. This wasn't exactly that, but as aroused as I now was, I was actually considering it.

"Be my guest," I heard myself telling her. "I have plenty," which I knew that I did.

Kate laughed excitedly, then in the next instant, her hand has disappeared between the fold of my bathrobe. Almost immediately she had sought me out, found me, and found that I indeed had been sitting there leaking like a sieve!

"Ooh that's nice," she said happily, as I just as happily watched her reveal both of her young firm looking breasts and placed a smearing of my lubrications upon each of them. Amanda had also noticed, watching and nodded her head in approval towards us as she did this.

"Ok, let's move onto the table next," Amanda then said once again removing herself from Chris's lap.

#

"This next position will probably be familiar to most of you as it's generally referred to as the 'doggy' position."

Amanda now draped herself over the edge of the table as Chris came and stood behind her.

"This position is of course very favorable upon the bed where the woman can then get down on her knees as well, though it can also be accomplished in a semi-standing up position such as this is, provided the height is adjusted for if necessary. But as most of you can see, this is the perfect height and angle for our purposes."

Once again Chris moved closer, now aiming his ridged cock in hand, placing it at the wide-spread opening of Amanda's pussy as she continued leaning over the edge of the table.

"In this position, there is of course greater movement and flexibility for the male," Chris once again began demonstrating as we all watched, and I found that I was leaking a fair amount of my own excitement while continuing to watch this.

"Want some more?" I whispered hopefully. Kate giggled, smiled and placed her hand around my prick where this time she left it.

Not at all sure how she might react, I then slipped my own hand into her lap and found a treasure-trove of equal delight in the moist warms lips of her quivering little cunny.

"Oooh," she moaned silently, though not enough for Melinda not to have heard it, causing her to look over towards the two of us, smiling in surprise as she did.

I had taken a moment to glance over towards Pete where he sat fidgeting uncomfortably, both hands draped across his lap where he tried unsuccessfully to hide his obvious arousal. Something made worse not only by the erotic coupling going on in front of us, but also as I noticed now that Patty of all people, had openly displayed herself and now sat unabashedly playing with herself while watching Amanda and Chris fuck. Even Bill had thrown caution to the wind to some degree, the movement of his own hand, though still concealed beneath the covering of his robe, giving name to the activity he was currently enjoying as well.

Leaning over towards Kate I whispered. "Tell Melinda to trying touching him," I said with a nod of my head in Pete's direction. Kate snickered, and then did so leaning over towards Melinda. She listened, her eyes suddenly wide, then glanced next to Pete, turned back towards Kate and winked.

We both held our breath. I wasn't honestly sure of what Pete's reaction might be, but then we both watched as Melinda actually did slip her hand into his lap, and began caressing his obviously enormously sized prick through the cloth. He looked at her, but she had already turned her head back towards the front again, watching Amanda and Chris who by now had changed positions, she now sitting on the edge of the table, explaining the mechanics of this as Chris stood in front of her currently just running the hardness of his dick up and down between the folds of Amanda's cunt.

I let out my breath, as did Kate, as Pete actually seemed to relax, allowing Melinda's seemingly absentminded exploration of him continue.

We all watched as Chris and Amanda demonstrated a few other basic positions on the table, the small couch, and finally even standing up.

"Now then," she at last said standing apart from him, "The climax."

#

"Ladies? Have any of you seen a man ejaculate before?"

Both Kate and Melinda had it appeared as they shyfully nodded their heads.

"Patty?" Amanda asked, "Would you like to come up here and watch this as I bring Chris to an orgasm?" she questioned.

"I...I think I'm ok here," she half stammered. "Ok then, anyone else?"

"I would!" Melinda grinned finally letting go of Pete's prick, though I noticed this time a portion of it had actually emerged beneath the confines of his bathrobe.

"Damn! He really does have a big one!" I whispered over to Kate, though he had quickly tucked it all away again by the time she had looked.

At that point however, everyone's eyes were focused once again on Chris as Melinda soon stood next to them, watching as Amanda expertly began pumping and stroking his prick up and down.

"Watch carefully," Amanda instructed her. "And let us know," she said grinning towards Chris, "when you're ready."

#

It was only a matter of a few moments longer when Chris informed everyone that he was.

"Here it cums!" he announced pleasurably. And with that, his prick shot the first hard felt jettison of his spunk high into the air as Melinda stood near by, excitedly watching it.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed ecstatically as he then did so again, and again, and again.

Everyone seemed to be caught up in the spectacle of Chris's creamy eruption. Though Kate had continued holding onto my prick, she had ceased stroking it, though I too for a moment hadn't noticed. There was a clearly audible sigh of pleasure coming from Bill, whose head was now thrown back in the throes of his own ecstasy, as his hand all but flew up and down his now fully exposed prick as he added his own barrage of cream into the fray. Patty too had managed to climax almost simultaneously, her fingers running rapidly back and forth against herself as she sat staring over in Bill's direction watching him cum. Glancing back towards Amanda, she was only then explaining to Melinda about her cum-coated fingers, applying some of it to Melinda's hands which she wiped from herself in the telling.

"Whew! That was hot," I finally managed to say as Kate once again looked towards me.

"You can say that again," she said with a serious blush that had spread across her entire face.

"Want to skip dinner after this and race back to do homework?" she asked hopefully.

"Sounds like a great idea," I told her truthfully, which is exactly what we did.

#

We sat on the bed in my room facing one another, naked, nervous and excited all rolled up into one.

"Just touching," I stated as a fact, not a question.

"Just touching," she confirmed smiling. "Besides, that's the homework assignment anyway."

We might have been thinking it, even considering it, but I know that had we've done anything more, it could have easily turned out to be a disaster, and I didn't want that to happen for her, any more than I wanted it to happen for myself. Not the first time at least, for either of us.

We were silent for a moment longer, just looking. But it was nice just doing that too.

"That was pretty wild wasn't it?" she said at last remembering, which caused me to remember as well, and with that, a sudden lurch of my somewhat flaccid member as I did.

"Yes...it was," I admitted. "Who'd have thought?" I watched Kate's face grow crimson once again, a slight flush suddenly spreading across her chest.

"May I?" I asked, seeing her nipples harden suddenly like magic. I had extended my hand, one finger without touching, but ready. She glanced down knowing where I had indicated and breathed the word.

"Yes!"

I allowed the tip of my finger to land upon the tiny surface of her taut little nubbin then, caressing it gently in a circular motion. She closed her eyes, breathed in and held it as I continued.

"Do the other one," she finally breathed. "Do both," she added a second after that.

I continued to sit there fingers playfully dancing around her twin spheres.

"Pull on them a little," she coaxed me much to my delight, so I did so, carefully, easily.

"Do it a little harder," she then asked, which I began doing. "Oh yes, that's nice, very, very nice."

"Remember, someone's probably watching and filming this," I told her.

"I don't care," she said truthfully. "Besides, this is our homework assignment, remember?" she shot back though her eyes remained fully closed and her head now tilted slightly back as she supported her weight behind her on her hands, breasts thrust out in uninhibited joy and passion.

I began massaging them then, gently cupping, squeezing and fondling them, feeling the press of her hard extended nipples within the palm of my hand, hearing her increased moans of pleasure as I manipulated the soft tender flesh.

I had on some few occasions of course, enjoyed the softness of a female breast, but never before like this, for as long as this, nor so openly as this...with the lights on," I thought silently to myself with a snicker.

"Let me know when you get tired of doing that," she sighed happily.

"That might be a while," I sighed back at her. "A long while," I added as I began to playfully flip her nipples with the tip of my fingers.

#

By nine that evening we were famished and decided to see if we could grab something to eat at the snack bar. We had grown so used to running around in nothing more than our green robes, we didn't bother dressing into anything else, slipping into those as we headed outside towards the pool area and snack bar. A few people were still out by the pool, several sharing the intimacy of the hot tub with other's here at the seminar, something we considered coming back to once we'd curbed the hunger pains we were both experiencing. Though some still wore bathing attire, a majority were comfortably nude now, something we ourselves had found it easily to adjust to.

We ordered a couple of burgers, coffee and took our meal over towards one of the tables at the far end of the pool where we could people watch, chat, and discuss the days and nights events.

"Well," Kate began. "After everything we went through and experienced today, sort of makes you wonder what tomorrow will bring doesn't it?"

I certainly had to agree with her on that one. It had been interesting to say the least. "I nearly didn't come to this thing," I admitted to her at the point. "Glad I did though."

"You too?" Kate laughed. "Yeah, even after I had signed up and made arrangements to fly here, I almost didn't get on the plane." Then she smiled at me and placed her hand on the exposed flesh of my leg giving it a gentle little squeeze. "And I'm glad you came too," she told me.

I laughed at that.

"What's so funny?"

"Well I did, but I haven't," I said playing on her use of the word. Though we'd been allowed to touch and explore one another back in the room all we wanted, the exercise hadn't included having an orgasm. And frankly I was horny as hell, especially now after we had eaten and banished the hunger pains we'd been dealing with. We knew that the rooms were all monitored, so going back there to relieve myself was out of the question unless I decided to do so privately in the bathroom.

"I know what you mean," Kate added a moment later. "I was climbing the walls while watching Amanda and Chris this afternoon. And Bill! I was so surprised at that, he was the last person in the world I'd have thought would so openly play with himself like that in front of a bunch of strangers!"

"Don't forget Patty, she was having a pretty good time herself," I reminded her. And in reminding, we both suddenly found ourselves becoming aroused all over again.

"Wanna?"

I grinned, "Hell yes...but where?"

"How about right here?" Kate suggested.

"Here?"

"Yeah, it will be fun and naughty!" She giggled. "We can see everyone and everything from where we're sitting." Before I could respond to that, Kate had slid her chair over closer towards me so that we both sat facing the pool area.

Looking around to make sure the coast was clear, Kate then slipped her hand through the loose-fitting opening of my robe. She wasn't too surprised to discover when doing so that I was already firmly erect.

"You really are horny!" she giggled once again as she began toying with my stiff proud member.

"So are you," I said easily having now likewise slipped my hand into her lap where I quickly discovered the moist wet lips that greedily sucked at my finger tips as I ran them teasingly up and down her tight little split.

Only once did we stop playing with one another as another couple approached the snack bar. For a moment we worried they might take a seat somewhere near us, but after grabbing a snack, they soon headed back in the direction of their rooms, though not before throwing us a smile, which made us both wonder momentarily if they knew.

"Maybe we should go someplace else," I suggested nervously.

Though it was dark, there was more than enough moonlight to see by, and several walking paths that wandered around the grounds.

"Maybe we should go down near the river," Kate agreed, "No one could hear us down there for one thing, and for another we would have a little more privacy."

She laughed when I stood, my erection too obviously bulging against the opening of my robe. Grabbing it, Kate turned leading me away down one of the nearby paths away from the pool area. I followed, enjoying the feel of her hand on my aroused prick as she led us off into the darkness.

We could soon hear the gentle flow of the river below us and began making our way towards it. Stepping out onto one of the many sand bars near the river bank, we decided to use our bathrobes as a place to sit, spreading them out beside one another until once again naked, we sat facing one another there in the semi-darkness, which is when we both heard laughter coming from somewhere further up stream not too far away.

"Looks like we're not the only ones with the same idea," I whispered quietly to Kate as we heard a male voice speaking though we couldn't quite make out what was being said. But the laugh was much louder coming from the woman.

"You know who that sounds like?" Kate wondered curiously.

"Who?"

But rather than answer me, Kate stood, crouching over slightly and slipped over to the outcropping of rock and bend in the river that shielded our unknown neighbors from us from being seen. I continued to sit there waiting for her to return, watched as she poked her head up and over one of the rocks, and then turned back towards me waving for me to come over to her.

As quietly as I could, I soon reached her side and watched as she placed a finger tip to her lips, smiled, and urged me to have a look for myself, which I did.

Even in the covering of darkness it was easy to see that the woman who was kneeling over the man beneath her was Melinda. The moon's reflection easily highlighted the pair as they lay upon the blanket they had brought with them.

"Isn't that..."

"Melinda!" Kate finished for me whispering. "Yes!"

"But who's with her?" I more mouthed than spoke silently.

So we both looked again, now curious and finding it harder to distinguish who the guy was as his head and face were mostly concealed in shadows. Melinda however was half sitting beside him bathed in the moon's reflection off the river, and as she adjusted her position one last time, Kate and I both saw, then knew who it was she had to be with.

"Holy shit!" she spoke almost a little too loudly, then caught herself and lowered her voice. "It has to be," she finished.

I had seen several porn movies of course, but I don't recall even seeing anything like I was looking at now in any of them. I am sure there had to be some, but I'd never seen one before, not this big anyway.

"That has to be Pete!" I told her as she nodded her head in agreement. We sat there together watching them for several more minutes. Melinda was obviously enjoying stroking, while simultaneously lavishing his enormous phallus with her lips, which was also evident that he was too, periodically arching his back and moaning pleasurably as Melinda stroked his monster-sized cock with two hands like she was churning butter the old fashioned way.

"Come on," Kate eventually urged me, forcing me reluctantly to turn my eyes away as I followed her back to our own secluded little spot. She was giggling in delight by the time we reached our robes which we'd left behind us. "I'm actually pleased to see that," she stated simply.

"So am I," I grinned wickedly at her. Though my own cock wasn't nearly as big as Pete's was, it was about as hard and firm as it had ever been.

"I've never done that before," she then announced innocently.

"And I'm not expecting you to either," I informed her. "But there is something I'd enjoy doing for you," I added a moment after that. I gently pushed Kate back onto her back on the robes, then slid in between her legs catching the wild-eyed nervous look in her eyes as she realized what it was I was about to do. "Relax, and enjoy it," I admonished her seeing her do so and smile at me. Then moan softly as my tongue gently probed the softness of her now very wet slit.

#

As I lay there licking this sweet delicious tasting pussy, I couldn't help but wonder if Kate had experienced this before. Though by her immediate reactions, it was evident that she was thoroughly enjoying herself as her head tossed back and forth, squeezing and toying with her own breasts as I sucked, licked and manipulated her hard little clit with my tongue and lips. And though her moans and eventual groans weren't too loud, I began to wonder if perhaps Melinda and Pete might eventually hear and discover us just as we'd discovered them. I thought momentarily about reminding Kate about that, and then thought "fuck it, so what if they do?" Moment's later Kate's high-pitched scream of delight made the whole point moot as she cried out in obvious delight as her orgasm washed over her in waves. We lay together quietly for quite a while after that as Kate slowly re-gathered her wits about her. Listening, we then laughed as we could hear no further sounds, no further voices coming from around the small bend in the river.