A Well Planned Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are such a sexy woman, Josie.' I smiled down at her.

'Unbutton her dress and you'll see just how sexy she is,' said Mistress Megan moving over to sit next to Sarah. Sarah's fingers fumbled with the big buttons and the front flap of the dress fell down to show the black lacy bra with my breasts forcing themselves out of the top.

'You take them out, Josie,' instructed Mistress Megan cuddling up to Sarah. I held the left bra cup open and cupping my breast pulled the material down to support it. As it came free I pulled on my nipple and it hardened almost immediately. I repeated the procedure on my right breast, watching the two girls as I arranged both breasts so they were displayed properly with the nipples hard. I rolled them between my fingers, pulling on them then letting them snap back making my breasts jiggle.

'Suck her nipples, Sarah,' instructed Mistress Megan and she pushed her friend's uncomplaining head towards me. Sarah sucked in my left nipple greedily and I cupped my breasts offering them to her; it felt wonderful. I looked across at Mistress Megan and she smiled.

'I do like it when I have two girls that do what I tell them. Suck the other nipple, Sarah.' Sarah dutifully turned to my right nipple, her hands now squeezing at both breasts. I saw Mistress Megan touching Sarah's chest, noticing that Sarah wasn't complaining at taking instructions or at being touched.

'I think it's time for a sexy drink,' said Mistress Megan as she pulled Sarah reluctantly away from my chest. 'Josie, fetch a towel, three new glasses and the bottle of champagne from the fridge.'

I got off of Sarah's lap, stopping first to kiss her then Mistress Megan, then went to the kitchen. I came back with the towel glasses and bottle and was instructed to put the towel on the low coffee table. I uncorked the champagne and quickly poured a little into the three champagne flutes.

'No, don't fill them. Put the bottle on the table, climb up and fuck yourself with it.' Mistress Megan smiled at the shocked look on my face. Sarah was also wearing a shocked expression.

'Josie? Are you unsure of what I've asked you to do?'

'No, Mistress,' I stammered. I wiped the neck of the bottle on the edge of the towel and placed it on the table. Glancing across at the two girls, I climbed up and stood over the bottle. Looking down I did feel incredibly sexy. I was about to fuck myself with a bottle of champagne while two other girls watched. I lowered myself down, lifting the hem of the skirt so my audience could watch the bottleneck enter my vagina. It was cold and I flinched as the glass met my hot pussy lips. Keeping the skirt up with my left hand, I opened my vagina and teased the cold bottleneck inside.

I can't say I was comfortable, but I was here for my mistress's pleasure and I loved the fact that I had to do it. Both girls were watching breathlessly as the bottle slip into my pussy and my right hand moved down to hold the bottle as I rose up, ready to lower myself again.

'Hold the bottle for her, Sarah,' instructed Mistress Megan and Sarah happily came over to hold the bottle as I fucked myself for their entertainment. Her eyes were glued to my cunt as the bottleneck slid in and out. It was such a delicious experience. The pressure in the bottle had been building and cold champagne shot up into my pussy washing back into the bottle and out onto the towel. Mistress Megan helped me up and asked me to pour the glasses.

'Mmm, lesbian champagne,' purred Mistress Megan as she sipped at the glass. 'I'm glad to see you follow my instructions, Sarah. Do you like being told what to do?'

Sarah took a long drink of the specially prepared champagne and nodded. 'I think I do, especially when Josie is involved.' She turned to Mistress Megan. 'And you of course ... Mistress Megan.' She grinned.

'Josie, I think you should take off Sarah's knickers.' Sarah didn't complain as I knelt down and reaching under her skirt, found her knickers and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and looked expectantly to her new mistress.

'As your Mistress you must always remember that anything you do is to please me, make sure that you perform for especially me, now sit on the couch while Josie licks your pussy and learn never to say no to me again, do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress,' said Sarah with a smile. She took my hand and drew me towards the couch. As she sat I pushed her skirt up and she opened her legs. Her pussy was beautifully shaven, with just the smallest amount of pubic hair. I sank down and began to lick, savouring the delicious pungent taste. As I knelt I reached between my own legs and felt my cold pussy. I began to finger myself and play with my clitoris, my breasts were brushing the edge of the couch teasing my nipples and I felt I was in paradise. Mistress Megan sat next to Sarah and kissed her, then opened her blouse. Sarah closed her eyes and surrendered to the whole experience.

So now there are two of us that answer to Mistress Megan's command, and I shall tell you more ... another time!

****

All comments and correspondence eagerly anticipated at the link below.

12