A Wife Changes Careers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and kissed her submissive lover, further showing her power, just before she released the leash. Then, knowing I was watching, and her slave was thinking they were done forever, Sheila added one final bit of sexy, extreme play. My wife started playing serious games with her partner's openings. Using a massive amount of lube, Sheila got her submissive lover onto all fours. Then amazingly she didn't just finger her hard, instead she initiated a much more extreme session. And this was the extreme part, not that Sheila was going to fist her lover. What was crazy was Sheila didn't just fist the girl's pussy or ass. I knew Sheila had fisted her slave before, getting her off every time. This time, in a finale for both of them, she used both of her hands and even more lube to fist her babe's pussy and her ass at the same time.

This got the expected results; her little lover came repeatedly, just about screaming, as Sheila rhythmically fucked both her holes. It was mind blowing to see Sheila's hands disappear inside her submissive lover. Her hand was so deep in her lover's ass that it seemed half her forearm was buried up her ass. But even in her pussy, Sheila got at least wrist deep. Finally, the worn-out young girl had nothing left. Sheila pulled both very wet hands out, allowing her submissive to collapse on the bed.

After Sheila gave her lover a last cuddle and hugs as she kissed her, she told her to go have fun with as many lovers as she could find. As her red-haired slave tottered away, still recovering from the session, Sheila climbed off the bed, of course not barefoot but wearing those crazy black nine-inch heels. She caught sight of me in the doorway and grinned before she strutted across the room to wrap her arms around me and give me a scorching hot kiss.

"Having fun so far lover? Did you like my last show in New York with my little lover?" my slutty wife asked with a knowing smile.

I responded that yes, while I'd loved my first sixty-nine with one of my favs, watching her and her companion was beyond hot. Even with that arousing show, I was looking to watch for a while till I was ready to go again. She kissed me again and told me to follow her. After her first two sessions with her slave girl, she told me she was getting warmed up and there would be a scene in the main room everyone would remember for a very long time, long after we got to LA.

I followed my nearly naked wife into the main party room, where she met up with her six male friends. Sheila had been busy texting them all in a group chat, wanting to be sure they all showed up. Of course, any of them missing a chance to be inside Sheila's hot, wet and tight passages one last time wasn't likely. She called them her forty-eight, for the forty-eight inches of hard cock the six had in total. The show was every bit as good as Sheila had promised.

The seven of them had fucked for over an hour, in varying combinations of the men, but always with Sheila at the center, with a hard cock in her hands and usually at least one deep in her mouth, pussy or ass. It finished, in a marathon session, with all of the men surrounding her and blasting her in an impressive bukkake scene. Huge ropes of cum were coating her face, neck, and big tits. She fed herself some of it, but two of her favorite subs, the red head and an equally hot blonde rushed over and licked most of it off her. That was before they cleaned out her pussy and gaping asshole to end the night. I was wondering if she would have such faithful servants in LA, but my guess was yes.

I had lately been more and more in awe of her, so hot, so voracious, so not like my meek little wife I was used to before I went to Europe. Sheila, as the years passed in NYC, fully embraced, and loved being a sexual performer, reveling in being the center of attention, a superstar and celebrity in our very kinky social circle. Whether being worshipped as she dominated a partner or having all the attention focused on her as she fucked and sucked multiple men or women, Sheila loved it all, just as long as all the attention and hot sex was all focused on her.

And it was not just the physical pleasure, she was more and more an exhibitionist, loving to show off in nearly obscene public outfits and in private indulging in any adventure no matter how raunchy or extreme, but more and more preferring those adventures not to be private, but to be in any one of a number of NY sex clubs, preferably in the biggest room or up on a stage, with the everyone watching.

And I had to admit she was riveting. My wife now had such a fit, but curvy, hyper-sexualized body, well complemented by her piercings, hot jewelry, and crazy clothing. So, it was always fun and always a turn-on to watch her. And even in the really hot, very amateurish films we had made at home, using our phones, Sheila seemed like she got off as much performing for the camera as having her clit and nipples stimulated or a hard cock or dildo slamming deep inside her. And I loved both being on camera with her as well as watching her with a lover or as the center of a group scene.

Up till now we were very careful to only allow filming with our iPhones, but I wasn't sure, especially during my long absence, as she was transformed, that she wasn't the star of some very X rated films on someone else's phone or camera. But since we were leaving NY after tonight, I wasn't too worried. But I was also wondering, as I watched her totally dominate that cute redhead, what was next for Sheila, LA was going to be an interesting next phase in her journey that was for sure. She had been continually active, busy with work and fun in NYC. But as we uprooted our lives, now with no business to get off the ground in LA and needing to find the right crowd for our sexual fun, how she'd deal with this big change was going to be interesting.

Settling into life in LA

Now all of that and our other adventures were just memories of our time in New York. Now out in LA, at first things didn't seem any different for Sheila. Her fashion style didn't really change. She still seldom wore pants, and when she did, they were of course, skintight, whether yoga pants or leather or latex. Just like in NYC, her dresses and skirts looked painted on, and often had long slits to show her legs up nearly to her hips. My feeling in NY that she was going out of her way to attract attention from men and women was confirmed in sunny southern California. She was almost performing every time she left our new house.

And of course, this sexy and kinky NYC fashion approach was perfect for the LA climate we were now enjoying. My wife told me the first week that she loved that new year-round freedom that was part of LA's sunny climate. She grinned as she told me she could show off her body all year long, not hiding away under a heavy coat. She also could wear her towering heels every day in LA, not having to worry about her super high heels sliding on ice, as she all too often had in New York City.

And maybe she wouldn't acknowledge it yet, or might not have so bluntly stated it, but she was totally looking for all that attention, positive looks, and comments, but also including the catcalls, whistles and seemingly most of all, the horrified or nasty looks she got from some women. I had had the growing realization the last year in NYC that the desire if not the need for all the hot wild sex was not just what was different with Sheila.

What was now turning Sheila on, more than just the raw sexual pleasure was being watched. Whether out for our normal activities or enjoying one of our sex club nights, Sheila more and more worked to draw onlookers' eyes, wanting to be the center of attention, especially as she was fucking and sucking with her partners, typically in a super raw and intense scene. Sheila had ceased to be shy years ago, but now she positively sought out onlookers.

It helped me to accept all this that most of Sheila's changes really hit my sexual hot buttons. Her blown-up lips, always in some bright shade to match her long dagger-like nails, seemed to scream out blowjob. It didn't hurt that when she laughed or stuck her out her tongue that silver ball piercing her tongue glittered brightly. But that was selling my hot slutty wife short. I knew she would just as soon devour a juicy pussy as swallow a long hard cock.

With her sexy wardrobe, her super-fit and hyper-sexualized body, along with her heavily made-up face, and midnight black dyed hair Sheila oozed sex appeal from every pore. She had been in her element in NYC, and I felt that LA would work out simply fine for us too. Going back to living in a small town in the deep south, where she grew up, maybe not so much. But that was no longer even discussed, except in terms of it wasn't ever going to happen.

Sheila loved her new lifestyle and body, telling me almost every week that she'd never give up her clothing, her parties and clubgoing. But most of all, whether in a private setting at our or friends' houses or out with no shame in the most public of places, Sheila was never giving up her raunchy, extremely kinky sex life. I had gotten what I wanted, a wife who wanted to fuck every day, loved the most raw and kinky sex acts, and was always open to even more extreme sex than I could imagine. Sheila embraced and insisted on getting all the pleasure possible. She loved her typical, multi-orgasmic nights, often featuring her well-developed ability to squirt all over her partners.

Sheila and I hadn't been back home to her very traditional southern family home in five years, and I was quite sure her family would not have recognized her if she showed up there. They had been curious and surprised about how much their traditional southern daughter loved NYC, but we had now moved to LA, and they were openly shocked. But Sheila was sure they wouldn't ever want to visit us in the sinful Gomorrah on the west coast.

Knowing that they saw LA as nearly satanic, or so she told me, she felt pretty safe. I think they had decided that their devout daughter was trying to save those deviants on either coast. What they didn't know was she had emerged from her repressive, judgmental upbringing, like it was a concealing cocoon. Sheila was now the opposite of how they probably pictured her, in every possible way. My wife wasn't trying to save all those coastal deviants, she was leading them in the most obscene and sexual adventures, just like I'd always dreamed.

Because what they probably couldn't even imagine was their sweet innocent Sheila was now a leading member of that sinful deviant big city group and was doing things every week that would have given both her parents a coronary. Her social media was pretty hidden, with private accounts and nicknames no one at home would have ever guessed or searched on. I mean no one would have imagined her IG account was The Sluttiest Empress. Sheila still talked to her relatives, but they increasingly didn't seem to have much to talk about. My wife was a new woman in every conceivable way.

After five years, I knew that it wasn't some contrived look or act my wife was showing off in public. Sheila loved to fuck, several times a day if possible. She also, over the years, had been willing to try any slutty or raunchy scene, growing to love being the center of attention of gangbangs and orgies. I had seen her drain over twenty hard cocks, but also coordinate a female-only orgy with just as many wet pussies. And fisting her lover's pussy and ass simultaneously wasn't even the most extreme act I'd seen my wife perform. The question was not if, but how would she leverage those interests in LA.

Beyond the raunchiness my hot wife embraced, she now was far past any hint of shyness. She loved to be the center of attention in the club on a dance floor. But more specifically, in NYC, in our favorite swinger and fetish clubs, she had been known to fuck for hours on a well-lit, raised stage, several times taking on ten or more partners. Now in LA, I was soon to learn how much Sheila loved to be the center of attention.

Sheila was also showing more and more she was a true switch. Some days she had a strong dominant streak, dominating and abusing male and female partners, with any available toy. I was amazed watching her whip a partner, then drip hot wax all over their reddened skin, and finish with vigorously fucking them with her long, thick strap-on, fucking both male and female asses with abandon.

Sheila knew I wasn't at all into being a bottom, and she totally loving being a top. So that meant she had to develop a set of partners who wanted to be her bottom. And she did. That last night in our fav NYC club, she showed me she had a whole group of subs in her iPhone's favorites, ready to submit to Sheila for almost any adventure. However, it seemed about half the time she loved being controlled, living for the demands of her master, and submitting to any act or device her partners used on her. The trick was to either ask her or figure out what that day felt like for her.

But now, back to our actual life in LA...

Starting the Morning off Right

One morning, soon after we arrived in LA, just as her big DIY that I'll cover below was finishing up, Sheila just took over sexually, but at the same time she was oddly submissive in our morning sex. That morning Sheila was lying on our big bed, still sexily sprawled on our ivory-colored satin sheets. My girl was normally asleep when I left for work, so Sheila clearly wanted something, just what she wanted as she woke up wasn't clear at first. Clearly missing the amount of sex she enjoyed, both paid and unpaid in NY, she had been more and more insistent since we arrived in LA. I loved that.

As she fisted my dick hard after I walked back into the bedroom from my morning pee, I couldn't help smiling down at her, her long slender hand rubbing my hard cock and her pierced nipples already hard and dark red in the middle of her massive DDD tits. I had no clear idea what she wanted; she normally was never a morning person back in NY. I figured it was probably going to be fun, even if all she wanted was a hard dick in her hand to start her day.

As I rapidly got fully erect, she simply rolled over to face me, beginning an amazing morning blow job. My formerly tame wife began it by telling me exactly what was coming next, between slurps of her long pierced tongue around the head of my dick,

"Lover, I'm going to worship your hard dick, making you feel amazing, and then you are going to fill my slutty little mouth with your hot tasty cum."

Those were the last words she spoke, or at least I heard, as Sheila now had my cock buried in her very wet, very hot mouth. In all our years of fucking so many people in NY, no one could give a blowjob like Sheila. As I was enjoying her amazing mouth, Sheila made it better. She began using her long slim fingers, looking so sexy with her inch long red talons, to scratch and massage my sensitive nuts. If she wanted me to give her a morning snack, who was I to say no to her?

At the same time, Sheila wasn't just sucking in my knob, she had started long licks of my throbbing crown with her tongue, like she was licking the sides of an ice cream cone. As she shifted to sucking on the end of my hard rod with her whole mouth, warm and wet, I felt that fun silver barbell rubbing on my crown, I thought I was in heaven.

All I could think of, as my hard wet rod was being devoured by my hot wife, was that it couldn't get any better this first thing in the morning. I didn't often wake up to this fun, but when I did, it made work, no matter how boring or stupid, pretty easy to get through. So, this had to be the best ever pre-breakfast treat from an incredibly inventive and sexy wife!

But I was wrong, it could get better. In a fantastic change of pace, Sheila used one of her most distinctive techniques on my throbbing dick. She opened her mouth super wide and slowly engulfed the length of my cock. To start I liked the feeling on the first half of my cock, while I was filling her warm wet mouth, getting all sorts of little licks and sucking action. But I was in for a treat. She never really stopped her descent, as I felt the crown of my cock push against the back of her mouth, and then smoothly into and deep down her throat. After all the dicks I'd seen her swallow, I was nothing like the largest, but that just gave Sheila more room to work on my stiff cock.

Soon I felt her big lips against my balls, my hard dick now buried in her throat. All that time, her pierced tongue rubbed against the length of my cock, feeling out of this world and making me moan loudly. Sheila then played with her mouth as well as throat, making me realize I was the luckiest man in LA. I was dealing with a sexual superstar, and a fantastic wife, who thought sucking me off was the start of a wonderful day.

After all those years and probably hundreds of blow jobs, I loved that Sheila had zero gag reflex anymore. She seemed to be able to hold her breath for over thirty seconds with a long thick dick down her throat, without any issues. Of all her new skills, her ability to swallow any size dick to their balls was among my favorites. This morning, I got the benefit of all that training as my energetic wife went up and down the length of my cock, super rapidly, for the next few minutes. She was producing so much saliva, beyond what she repeatedly spat on my dick, that not just my cock and balls, but the satin bed covers were getting really soaked.

Finally, she got me to the point of no return. As I began moaning continually, a clear sign I was about to spew my load, Sheila changed her tactics. She pulled my dick from her mouth and fisted it right in front of her open mouth, glittering with her great tongue jewelry. After being worked over by that talented mouth, and of course pierced tongue, I almost immediately shot what felt like a gallon of cum in her mouth and all over her cheeks. My slutty little bride then rubbed my softening dick all over the mess, rubbing it into her pores like a skin treatment.

My lover, now covered in my warm cum, grinned widely up at me, stretched out on our rumpled bed like a big cat,

"I do love an organic snack and facial first thing in the morning."

Luckily for me, these kinds of morning treats were now more and more the norm rather than the exception. My wife, not yet able to enjoy marathon evening fuck sessions here in LA, had developed a love of some morning love, whether oral or full-on fucking. Often Sheila would wake me up by sucking my cock to hardness, and then before I was truly awake, but ridiculously hard, use me like an organic dildo.

She'd climb aboard for a morning ride, already lubricated from either her erotic dreams or from sucking me hard. I never knew and didn't care of course. Her inner muscles had only gotten stronger and more practiced over the years. Yes, Sheila could slide up and down with great speed, but if she was feeling lazy, she would just ripple her pussy muscles up and down my cock, literally milking my cum out of me with just that muscular trick.

Sometimes, she just wanted to be worshipped. She would wake me by playing with my cock and nipples and then knowing I was awake enough, she would either swing her legs over my head to queen me with her soaking wet pussy, or pull my head over to her midsection, as she sprawled on our big bed, so slippery with her favorite black or red satin sheets.

In either case, I knew what she wanted, and I joyfully worshipped her sexy bare pussy, kissing and sucking at her stretched out lips while my hands played with the huge and extremely sensitive breasts, a technique she loved. After a few minutes I would move to include her hard clit, permanently also so big, after all the work her lover Anna had done with her vacuum pump back in NY.