A Wife's Surprise

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with some bondage and a threesome.
4.5k words
3.94
30.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farabox
Farabox
15 Followers

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit. What on earth was she doing," thought Elizabeth as she sat on her friend's bathroom floor. She had asked Natalie and Dave whether she could bring over the children and get ready for a surprise 'meal out' with her husband, Will. She had got the children to bed alright - they were excited at the prospect of a sleep over elsewhere, but she had come unstuck in the getting ready part. Elizabeth knew that Will wanted her to be more confident and surprise him in the bedroom so she had planned out the evening to give him a surprise which he would not forget. It was not going to be a meal out, instead she had decided that she was going to be a complete and utter bitch to her husband.

Will had been busy on some project work which had finished earlier in the week. As a celebration he was going out after work for a couple of drinks before heading home so Elizabeth knew that she had an hour or so between getting the children to bed and having to be back home to meet her husband, only she was now half in and half out of a black latex catsuit. She'd got her legs and arms in but now couldn't pull the zip, she had left it intentionally high so that she could reach it but it seemed to be caught on something. At her feet she had a pair of patent Oxford heels, black latex gloves, and a hood as well as her 'street wear' for returning home. "Shit, why is it caught?" muttered Elizabeth trying to free the zip. "Natalie must be wondering what I'm doing - I've been here 20 minutes". Elizabeth's heart sank as she heard Natalie moving around the kitchen downstairs. "I'll just get covered up, get home and then improvise", thought Elizabeth and she started to gather her things together. She started to throw the lubricant and latex materials into her bag and had just pulled her jeans on when she heard Natalie coming up the stairs.

"Elizabeth, are you alright?" She asked as she knocked on the door.

"Yeah," said Elizabeth far from convincingly. "Just finishing up now". Natalie kept coming though, she pushed the door open. Elizabeth froze, the two looked at each other and after what seemed like a life time to Elizabeth, Natalie just said,

"Wow, you look incredible, what on earth are you wearing?"

"It's a latex body," lied Elizabeth. "I thought I would put it on under my outfit to surprise Will."

"So, where does that come in?" enquired Natalie with a hint of raised eyebrow as she pointed towards the latex hood which Elizabeth had left hanging over the bath.

"Er..." responded Elizabeth, unsure what to say.

"You are having a pretty kinky meal arn't you" responded Natalie, saving the silence and giving Elizabeth a wink. "You must be getting pushed for time - arn't you meeting him at half eight? You're also not zipped in properly - we can't have you going out like that!"

Elizabeth looked at Natalie and nervously laughed with relief. "No I suppose not. As you've seen me, could you help out?"

An awkward silence filled the room as Natalie fixed the zip.

"So do you often get dressed up like this, in, er, latex?" she eventually asked.

"Not often, but we have a great time when we do - it's the escapism which we both like. It is so different from normal, everyday sex that it is in some respects way more special."

"I asked Dave about... you know, dressing up and tying each other up but he was not interested... this seems to be so much more fun and intimate."

The two girls were now stood opposite each other, Elizabeth's cat suit was now done up but Natalie was fixated by the tight, gleaming sheen from the fabric stretched over Elizabeth's skin. "So...," she eventually plucked up the courage to ask, "what exactly are you two going to do later?"

Will was in a good mood - he'd had an enjoyable drink with his colleagues and it was now a warm evening with a tail wind providing him with ideal cycling conditions. He also reflected on an earlier text from Elizabeth saying that she had booked dinner out and that he should be prompt and get ready when he got home.

Will swung his bike into the drive way, grasped the keys from his pocket and wheeled the bike through the doors and into the garage. It had been a good week but a long one and he was looking forward to putting his feet up and having an extra beer or two. The bike safely stowed he walked through into the utility room, stripped off his sweaty cycling gear, put it in the washing machine and saw a box labelled 'For my darling husband' on top of the unit. Intrigued, Will stopped, thought briefly and opened it. A card lay on top of a lot of crunched up tissue paper. Will picked up the card and read........

Dear Will,

Tonight you're mine. I want you showered, shaved (especially balls) and dressed in the enclosed by 2030. You're to be on all fours when I come in.

Elizabeth

"Wow," thought Will, "I was not expecting that". As instructed he jumped in the shower and wondered what on earth was going to happen. They had a decent sex life and had experimented in a few things but he had often been the instigator. He had often mentioned that he would like Elizabeth to be more imaginative - it certainly sounded like she had been.

Clean and shaven he grabbed a towel and got out of the shower and returned to the box. He walked through to the kitchen and tipped it out on the table. "Jesus Christ!" he thought as the contents scattered across the top. Elizabeth was not holding back. In it were a female set of high waisted latex, skin tight dungarees with a zip running around the crotch. A red, latex hood with an open mouth and separate blindfold, a collar and a pair of red patent 4 inch heel Oxford shoes. Finally there was a set of headphones with a note saying 'put these on when ready'. He stood there rather bemused - this was girls clothing and he couldn't imagine what 'scenario' might have been dreamt up. As it was already half seven Will started by urgently rolling the cool smooth latex up his legs and with the help of some lube got them up to his waist. The straps of the dungerees were relatively easy and he got them over his head and onto his shoulders. The female fit meant that his shaven balls and expanding penis were tightly encased. Next he put on the shoes - he'd never worn heels before and the sensation was rather erotic. As instructed he polished the skin tight dungarees before putting on the hood. His sight now gone and on alien footwear Will crouched down to prevent himself falling over. Finally by touch he fitted the collar round his neck getting the buckle to be a snug fit. As instructed he got himself on all fours in the middle of the kitchen floor, put on the headphones and waited.

Elizabeth walked hurried down the road. She had her long overcoat on but nevertheless felt exposed. Natalie had helped her finish getting ready and she strode somewhat tentatively in her five inch patent leather ankle boots. She had spent several hours online looking for something suitable and these most definitely were. They were about three inches taller than she was used to so she prayed that she didn't twist an ankle. It was a cold evening and Elizabeth could feel the cold cooling down the latex encasing her legs. It made her shiver - partly due to the cold but partly in anticipation of what was to come. She tottered up the drive to the sidedoor, let herself in and peaked through the door into the kitchen. There he was, her darling husband waiting for her.

"What was this?" Will thought to himself, "porn?" Through the headphones was just the sound of moaning. He began to concentrate on the sounds - "how many woman... some men too... is that someone getting spanked in the background?". The moaning was a massive turn on but Will could feel his penis held tightly in by the tight latex fabric.

Elizabeth headed upstairs - now that she was fairly sure that Natalie was going to come she needed some extra provisions. In the bedroom she admired herself - 'you looking fucking hot' she thought, "I hope this is worth it". She grabbed a few things before reaching for a blonde wig, arranging it where the latex hood left at Natalie's should have gone. She carefully went down stairs and gently went into the kitchen and admired her husband crouching oblivious on the floor. Elizabeth had long admired his body but his legs, honed by the daily cycle into work were especially shapely 'I've got to get him some tights to accentuate the shape' she had often thought. Whilst looking online for inspiration she had come across the highwaisted dungarees which fitted him so well. He was on all fours as requested but was obviously beginning to get lost in the moment of whatever was happening though the headphones.

Natalie had thought about what Elizabeth had said, phoned a neighbour, apologised for the short notice and asked them to baby sit for a while and was herself strolling confidently towards Will and Elizabeth's house. She walked up the darkness of the driveway and, as instructed, let herself into the side door and went into the same shower room that Will had been in earlier. She removed her coat and looked at herself in the mirror. Upon quizzing Elizabeth about what she had planned for her and Will, Elizabeth had picked up on the fact that Natalie felt massively turned on about what she had had heard.

"Do you want to help?" Elizabeth asked Natalie slightly mischievously. The fact that she didn't immediately say 'no' gave the game away.

"Er, do you want me too?" Natalie had replied.

"Well as you've now seen me like this you are most welcome to - I'm sure Will won't object! I'll leave it up to you whether you want to come along or not but if you do then you need to do what I say." The words hung there whilst Elizabeth was bent over doing up her shoes.

"Come to the side door and get ready in the bathroom off the utility room - I had really better get going."

As she worked her latex clad body into her coat and buttoned up the front Elizabeth said,

"Three things: if you come then make it revealing; wear that hood which I've in the bathroom upstairs and finally makeup: scarlet lipstick and the most outlandish eye make up you can. Trust me." and with that she was gone. Natalie had then stood, shocked and wondering what to do before she went and phoned her neighbour.

As Elizabeth approached Will, he began to feel the vibrations of the heels and began to rise up in anticipation. Elizabeth was carrying an open mouth 'o' gag and upon reaching Will she put a firm hand on his head. He flinched wondering what was coming next. Without ceremony Elizabeth inserted the O into his mouth and tightened the straps behind his head. She then swiftly attached a lead to the collar, it was red of course, and pulled Will's head up so that he was now kneeling. With the shock Will started panting but then Elizabeth slowly lifted off the headphones, the sound of some slut getting a good spanking still audible. As Elizabeth rolled up the cable she slowly walked round her husband admiring how submissive he could be. She put the earphones on the side, walked over to Will and started speaking.

"Good evening My Bitch. I am very pleased to see that you have followed my instructions. I shall be checking as to whether you carried them all out." She paused for a moment. "As you may have gathered, we are not going out for dinner this evening, at least not yet, not until I have had my fun."

She started to pace around him again. "A couple of things: firstly I am in charge. You will do what I say when I say it. Understand?"

Will nodded.

"Secondly, I am filming this so make sure you put on a good performance."

"Stand up!" she barked suddenly preventing too much analysis of what she had just said. Will, trying to balance on his heels gingerly got to his feet.

Natalie had got the hood on, pulling it over her head and manipulating the eye holes so that she could see and then tugged at the zip pulling it down over her long hair. She stared at her unfamiliar face in the mirror and then opened her makeup bag. Ten minutes later she was ready: fake eye brows, her rarely used sexy-red lip gloss and some outlandish silver-black swoohses down the side of her eyes to the edge of the eye hole. Elizabeth was correct - her eyes looked incredible and she looked unrecognisable from normal Natalie. "Wow," she thought to herself, "you look so different, but incredible". She looked at the rest of her. She had dug out some black heels from the cupboard and some lacy french knickers but not owning a nice bra she hadn't bothered. "This will have to do," and with a deep breath she turned and headed out into the kitchen.

Will was standing, his head spinning, wondering what was going on and wondering what on earth he looked like. His jaw ached in its new position clamped over the ring gag and he could feel his mouth drying out.

"Slave!" His day dreaming stopped. "I don't think you have been paying me enough attention. You've got half a minute to find my feet. I want them caressed, licked and sucked. I want them fucking spotless."

Where was that voice? Right, slightly forward.

"What are you waiting for?" it asked angrily.

It's moved! Will got to his knees as fast as he could and started to crawl towards where he thought the feet were. He panted slightly as he went forward. "This must be too far," he thought.

"Over here!" Elizabeth teased aggressively to the right. Will turned, half falling over his lead which was dragging behind him. He hurried up and crawled straight into some legs. He kneeled and felt for the feet. Even with the gloves on he could feel that they were smooth, patent heels. He lifted the foot up and removed the shoe, his tongue now eagerly caressing the arch of the foot. He then began to suck on the toes, running his tongue lightly over the ends. First the little toe and then along the others making sure that he covered them all. He imagined Elizabeth sat there enjoying the experience which excited him - he loved making his wife happy. He was jerked from his pleasure by a sudden barked order.

"Standup!" Elizabeth demanded.

Her voice was behind him, wasn't it? It was difficult to tell wrapped up in his rubber suit. Will slowly got to his feet and stood there nervously wondering whose toes he has been stroking and sucking.

"Right, let's see what's in here shall we," said Elizabeth as she prodded and caressed the semi which was straining against the confines of the red rubber. She reached underneath and slowly unzipped the crotch allowing Will's cock and balls, covered in sweat and pre-cum to flop out. They began to grow in anticipation of what was going to happen next. "I think you might be a little over-eager here. I've hardly started," Elizabeth icily stated, giving Will's growing cock a playful tug all of the same. Will heard her heels clack on the floor, moving away from him and then coming closer again.

"What was she doing?" he wondered. Again away and then back. All of a sudden his groin was hit with a shock, and he groaned involuntarily into the gag. It took him moment to workout what was going on and then he realised that it was ice.

"There, there that will cool you down a little," teased Elizabeth.

Will couldn't feel his cock but he knew that it had returned to its flaccid state.Elizabeth seemed to be fiddling with something down there but whilst he strained his ears to try and work out what was going on the zip was pulled back around the rest of his trousers and a well lubricated finger started worked his anus. Slowly at first - round and round and then with increasingly gradual pushes, Will's ass started to relax. As the fingers started to push in with more force he involuntarily groaned into the gag. His ass was filling up, god, how many fingers were in there. Suddenly he groaned again as the pressure was suddenly released but it was rapidly replaced as a lubricated butt plug was slowly worked into position. Oh god, this felt massive. Will tried to relax as it was pushed in and then, suddenly with a groan of pleasure it popped into place. Will was struggling to standup - tottering on heels, devoid of vision and his ass throbbing as the plug worked his prostate. He then realised that his cock was constrained by a cage which was painfully constraining his now increasingly excited member. Will tried to concentrate on breathing and staying upright.

"Right my sexy husband. I have you where I want you: tied up, helpless and at my beck and call. Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked after a pause. "I'm pretty fucking wet down here and you're going to clean me up."

Will shifted on his knees, trying to seek out where he was meant to be going. His tongue tasted the air. Suddenly he felt his head grabbed and yanked forwards and plunged into Elizabeth's wet slit. She was sopping wet. Will pushed his tongue as far as he could out of his gag and into his wife's clunge lapping up her juices. She always tasted good but today she was particularly tasty. He started to play with her clit with his hand and cheekily pushed a couple of fingers inside her. He felt her groan and tense up. He wondered whether she would push his hands away but she grabbed the smooth latex of his hood and pulled it in towards her groin smothering her husband against her clit. Will was in heaven but his pleasure was short lived. Suddenly his hands were roughly pulled behind him and before he knew what had happened he found them cuffed behind his back. God, there was someone else here. Who?! His wife released her grip on his head and just as he took a couple of gasps of air a cock was thrust into his mouth. He tried to catch it, to suck it but it was gone and then back again. Whoever it was was thrusting like a dervish.

When Natalie had come into the room she was shocked and aroused in equal measures. This wasn't what her neighbours and friends got up to was it? Will was unrecognisable, as was Elizabeth although she did look incredible stood there clad in black latex, massive heels, outlandish makeup and a blonde wig. Whilst Elizabeth had circled her husband kneeling on the floor, equally admiring him and wondering what she was going to do with him, Natalie had seen the strap-on on the side and decided that if she was going to get involved then this was it.

Elizabeth did a double take when Natalie came into the room. She had turned up and made an effort. She looked incredible. With the makeup she was virtually unrecognisable. When she saw Natalie head for the strap-on on the side Elizabeth smiled - it was going to be a good session.

Will's mouth was beginning to ache. How big was that cock? The repeated face fucking that Elizabeth seemed so keen on made him gag so when it suddenly stopped it was with some relief. He suddenly felt alone - what was happening? He was still kneeing in the middle of the room, panting slightly and aware of the drool which was hanging out of his mouth. A scraping sound brought him round and the command "stand." With some help he got to his feet balancing gingerly on the heels, his cock aching against the constraints of the cage. Now he was standing he was more aware of the butt plug which felt slightly heavier and he instinctively tensed his sphincter. His gloved hands still bound behind him he shuffled in the direction of the pull on his lead.

"Stop," said Elizabeth.

There was silence before she said,

"Sit down," then "lie down bitch."

Will did what he was told and felt his feet being tied to the legs of a bench. Elizabeth unzipped her catsuit around the crotch and sat on her tied husbands face.

"Get your tongue back into that."

Will tried but his tongue was tiring and the his wife wasn't giving him much opportunity to breath.

"Natalie, please join me," Elizabeth said whilst waving towards Will's crotch. Natalie walked over, her strap-on still dripping with Will's saliva and she sat on Will's latex covered and caged cock. "Are you having fun?" Elizabeth asked Natalie

Farabox
Farabox
15 Followers
12