A Wind Blew Through Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and choked on her spit when I let her breathe, but kept coming back for more. I could do this all day, and she seemed like she could too, but she gave me some very clear instructions, and as hot as this was, she wasn't going to cum with my cock in her mouth.

I pulled her out and pulled on her hair to stand up. I looked into her eyes and she gaped back at me with distilled lust, saliva dripping down her chin and tears gleaming down her face from the choking. "I could fuck your throat like that all day, but then how am I going to make you cum?"

Her eyes rolled back with a deep groan and I immediately removed her panties, pushing her back onto the couch. She spread her legs effortlessly and welcomed me into her sweet pussy. I began eating her out with the same ferocity she lent to my dick. "Oh my GOD YES!" she screamed and grasped my head.

I found her clit and flicked it relentlessly, extracting delicious moans from her throat. I licked slowly up from her sweet little asshole to her raging little clit, arching her back under my touch. I worked on her like this for a few minutes, learning what she liked by the intensity of her responses, before I started fucking her with my tongue, in and out of her pussy as deep as I could.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me with your tongue while you play with my clit!"

And so I did, burying my face in her cunt while I used my thumb to flick her clit. Not long after, I could feel her cum beneath me, legs shaking and abs flexing, and I kept going until she exhaled a sigh of relief.

She sat up and smiled. "That's one, Greg. You're almost as good at eating pussy as I am at sucking cock..." She smiled at me, and kissed me for the first time with her pussy juice covering my face. "Fuck, that's so hot..." she trailed off and began licking herself off my face, kissing me deeply in between. She reached down and stroked my cock as she did it, her thick saliva still covering me.

"I think it's time for the bed. Take me to your bed and fuck me, Greg."

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. Good thing I made my bed this morning.

I wasn't sure how we made it this far with her bra on, but she took it off quickly as we walked in the room and threw it in the corner. "Jesus Christ, your tits are fantastic."

"Yeah? What are you going to do with them?" She pushed them together with her arms and shook her chest playfully. They fell from her chest with a natural arc, too large to fit in my hand. Now that she was perfectly naked, my eyes darted between her magnificent ass and her perfect breasts, unable to decide on her best feature.

"I want them in my mouth." I responded greedily, closing the distance between us and licking and sucking on her nipples while I grasped them in my hands, her smooth flesh overwhelming my hands and spilling out the sides. I put my face between them and ran my tongue up her cleavage as I pushed them into my face.

"Spit on them, I want to fuck your tits." I said, laying her back on the bed. She didn't waste any time and soon had her cleavage glistening with saliva. I straddled her and positioned my cock between her welcoming breasts.

"Press them together while I finger fuck you." She groaned and pressed her breasts against my cock with her hands. I reached back to her pussy and began fingering her as I thrust my dick between her tits.

"Mmmmmm, that's so hot. Do you like fucking my big tits?" She groaned, looking up at me.

"God, yes, you are so fucking hot." As much as I loved this, I longed to taste more of her pussy. I rolled over on the bed and fed her the glistening fingers that were just inside of her. She licked them off greedily as I instructed, "Come get on top and 69 me."

She crawled on top of me, bringing her fantastic ass and thighs into full view, and began going down on me again. I began devouring her in return, grasping her ass this time and spreading her apart. I felt her groan on my cock and the tantalizing brush of her nipples swinging against my stomach. I pulled her hips down a bit and started licking her asshole. Another groan.

I alternated licking her asshole and fucking her with my tongue and she responded in kind, burying the length of my cock in her throat and licking my balls with the tip of her tongue. I lost myself to that pussy and the things she did with her mouth. I don't know how long we laid there, fucking each other with our mouths, but eventually I felt her legs shake again, and she screamed with my cock in her cheek until she finished coming.

This time, she pried herself off me, turning herself around and cuddling with me. "That's two." She said with a satisfied smile. She kissed me softly, and started licking her mess from my face again. For all her bravado, she had an incredibly sweet side.

She placed her palm on my cheek and guided my eyes to hers. "You owe me one more, Greg. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking it's time to fuck." I said it with a soft edge of desperation. For all the pleasure she had wrought on me already, my bones ached to feel her pussy swallowing up my cock.

She smirked at me, the edge of lust in her eyes fading but still present. "I'll be right back."

She got up and walked out, her body a symphony of sensuality as she left the room. She returned momentarily with a condom in her hand, already open, dropping the wrapper in my trash can. She climbed upon me again and took my cock into her mouth expertly. She pushed me all the way in and looked up at me, feeling my dick fully harden inside of her. She pulled out and slipped the condom on before I knew what was happening.

She positioned herself across my hips and guided me into her, bearing her weight down upon me. She was spectacular. Her toned abs flexing rhythmically as she fucked me, her supple breasts bouncing with every thrust, the feeling of her pussy consuming me. I could have cum in that moment, watching her fuck me like that, but I had a job to do for this woman.

"This is fucking incredible, Amy, but you're going to make me cum if you're not careful." I managed to get out between her practiced thrusts. She slowed down and bent down close to my face, still slowly sliding me in and out of herself with her hips.

"We can't have that, can we?" she said in my ear. "What do you suggest?" she asked as she buried me as deep as she could into herself and let out a moan.

"Get on your knees. I'll take you from behind and you can play with your clit while I fuck you."

She obliged immediately, prying herself from on top of me, waiting for me to stand up, and positioning herself expertly on her knees before me. I reached down and slid my fingers across her clit and into her pussy before guiding my cock into her. She moaned immediately and brought her hand down to play with herself.

I began to fuck her wildly, my hands on her hips to guide her movement. I lost myself again to her and lost track of time amongst the rhythmic slapping of my thighs on her ass and the mingled cacophony of our moans and cries for each other. Eventually I remembered I had to make her cum, and I could tell she was very close and just needed a little push over the edge. I wet my fingers in my mouth and began to gently circle her asshole with 2 fingers while I fucked her.

"Yes! YES! FUCK!" she screamed, convulsing under me, legs giving out and back shaking under my touch. I slowed down and waited for her to recover. I was close too, she was so fucking hot on her knees before me, and I loved the feeling of power I got taking her like this. When she seemed to regain the function of her legs, I ramped back up my thrusts and slid my hands up to her chest.

I grasped her breasts desperately as I fucked her, building toward orgasm, and she pushed herself into my hands, arching her back toward me. I pulled her in all the way, her back now against my chest, my hands cupped greedily around her breasts, and my cock buried all the way inside of her. She craned her neck back onto my shoulder and began writhing against me with her hips.

I felt deeply intimate with her in that moment, our bodies fully intertwined as she worked her hips to create friction. I pulled her into me desperately as I came into her with overwhelming force. It was a transcendent moment that seemed to stretch beyond time.

Eventually, reality rushed back to meet me and I let her go. She recovered herself first, turning over and smiling up at me. "Come cuddle with me." I smiled back and quickly tossed the condom in the trash before taking up position on the bed behind her, spooning her.

"That was pretty fucking great, Greg. Thank you. I needed that." She said it with a sincerity she had not yet revealed.

"Any time." I sighed behind her, beginning to wonder if I would ever see her again. This whole afternoon had been so surreal, it felt like she was going to disappear as quickly as she came.

She turned around to look at me, sensing my sadness. "What's wrong?" she asked with genuine concern washing over her face.

"I... I just... don't know what this is. I mean, that was the most incredible sex I have ever had, and that moment when I came into you was so intimate and beautiful for me, but I don't know much of anything about you. I'm afraid..." I trailed off, beginning to cry. She looked back at me patiently and cupped my cheek with her slender hand.

"I'm afraid you're going to disappear and I will never see you again." I finished quickly and wiped the tears from my face.

"Well, I'm still here aren't I?" She offered with a sad smile.

"Yeah."

"Listen, Greg," she started, pushing her head up onto her hand and looking pensive. "I have a lot of sex. Some of it bad, some of it good, some of it fantastic. Sometimes sex feels like that, like your bodies and souls mingled and bled into a single person for a moment. And when that happens, especially the first time, it's easy to think all kinds of crazy things about life and love and the nature of the human condition. But take it from me, that moment is just that- a moment. Something we shared, and it was beautiful and worth remembering, worth pursuing again even, but a moment is all it will ever be."

"What are you saying?" I asked, genuinely interested in her conclusion.

"I'm saying, take what happened for what it is and cherish it, but don't start thinking about proposing marriage, because that's the quickest way to make me disappear."

"I think I can handle that." I said, relieved that she managed to offer wisdom and set a boundary in the same breath.

"Good," she said, resuming that sexy aloof affect she managed so well, particularly laying naked next to me. "There's not a lot of people I trust to fuck me like that, and I would hate to lose one."

"Fuck you like what?" I asked, confused.

"Generously." She offered thoughtfully. "The initial power differential between us got me off a bit- I'm hot and you're... middling..." she looked up apologetically, trying not to be insulting, "I was just a pretty girl you were starting at in line at the coffee shop, and 10 minutes later I had you taking me back to your place to fuck me. But you were kind, respected my boundaries, and you put my pleasure first."

She paused for a moment, considering her words. "That sounds really selfish and bitchy- my pleasure doesn't always have to come first, god knows, but the way I was feeling in that coffee shop... I really needed someone to put me first, to help me feel better so I could function, and you did."

She looked back up at me, her walls coming back down for a moment, "So thank you." She touched my hand and kissed my cheek.

She got up and retrieved her bra, beginning to put it back on. She really was unreasonably beautiful. It wasn't really fair to the rest of the world. I followed her back to the living room to retrieve the rest of our clothes.

"So, here's what I'll do to return the favor:" she continued as she slid her panties back on. "I will stay here as long as I can tonight, answer the hundred questions you've been dying to ask me. We can get to know each other a little better with our clothes on."

With this, she was replacing her dress and I was getting back into my pants.

"Then I'll give you my phone number. Sometime, when you're feeling like I was- horny as fuck without a decent lover to clear your head- call me. Tell me 'I need you to come return the favor', and I'll be here, no questions asked, for one night, to give you the best fuck you will ever have in your life, no strings attached."

"That's... very generous." Was all I managed to say. I honestly couldn't believe any of this was happening, especially this.

"Just returning the favor." She looked back at me with that kind smile. It would be so easy to lose myself in this girl. She was more than beautiful, kind, smart, wise, mysterious, and underneath the armor of beauty and sarcasm she wore with a melancholy grace, she was generous and just. But I knew already, this woman was a wild stallion- beautiful and powerful, roaming the plains as she pleased and happy only in her freedom. Captivity would break her spirit.

"And, what happens after you return the favor?" Pushing my luck, I know, but if ever there were a night to play the odds...

She smiled knowingly. "Well, you will still have my phone number, won't you?" She raised an eyebrow and finished, "And I'll have yours, of course. If I'm ever feeling... lonely."

I ruminated on that knowledge for a moment. It was like having a secret superpower, a connection to her, and open invitation for another night like this. All the things wrong with the world seemed a little more right. But there would be time to reflect later, now she was still here, and her armor was off.

I started with the most obvious question. "So you're a..." I looked at her confused, waiting for her to finish the sentence.

"An escort. Men pay me for my time and I go on dates with them, listen to them, fuck them, that kind of thing." She said it like she was reviewing the job duties of a night clerk.

"And do you like being an escort?" I was genuinely curious, having never met one.

"I... like things about it, like any job I guess. The money is hard to beat. I love sex, but a lot of the time whatever a client wants is not what gets me off. Sometimes you meet genuinely good people. But it's not all sunshine and rainbows, that's for sure."

"Still work then, I guess."

"Yeah, a lot of it is pretty exhausting to be honest. Especially when people are demeaning for no fucking reason, or feel entitled to your body because you offer it to people for money. A lot of people are assholes."

"That's for sure." I let it rest for a moment, pondering how different her life must be.

"What do you do for work?" I guess she figured it was her turn.

"Oh, nothing as exciting as that. I'm an editor for a publishing company."

"And... do you like being an editor?" I could tell she was mocking me a bit, mirroring the conversation back at me.

"I like things about it..." I looked up at her and we laughed. "But not really, to be honest. I'm pretty tired of it. I've always wanted to be a writer myself, but somehow I ended up doing this shit for 10 years."

"Definitely work, then." Another laugh from both of us.

"Yeah, definitely. But I don't get a lot of people demeaning me, or expecting anything at all from my body, so there's that."

"The price of beauty, I suppose." She said, almost involuntarily. It really seemed like we inhabited different universes, the problems we faced were so spectacularly different.

"I wish it weren't."

She let the sentiment die unanswered. Clearly a sore spot for which I had no useful balm.

"So, do you live here in the city?" It seemed like a good time to change the subject.

She looked back up at me, sadness fading from the corners of her eyes. "Yeah... a couple miles from here. I travel a lot though, for work... you know."

"Oh ok, cool. I always wished I traveled more. The last place I went was Germany for a couple weeks a few years back. It was wonderful."

"Oh yeah? I've been to Germany a couple of times- it's a lovely place to visit." Her curiosity seemed to have been blunted by the previous line of questioning.

"What was your favorite spot there?" I asked, hoping to make her think of something happy.

She considered for a moment and a smile slowly spread back over her lips. "There's a lake in the Alps... Königssee or something like that. On a clear day, the water is like crystal reflecting the trees and mountains all around. It was the most beautiful place I have ever been."

I let her ruminate on Königssee for a long moment until she turned her gaze back to me. "You're a really sweet guy, Greg. I wish we were already old friends."

"Do we still get to fuck if we are old friends?" I asked, as seriously as I could muster.

She smiled with her eyes and chuckled. "I fuck all of my friends, old or otherwise. That probably means there's something wrong with me."

"Well, you're a little more openly sexual than anybody I've ever met, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, as long as you can balance your sexual needs with the other kinds of relational needs you have." Not sure where that came from, just trying to be sympathetic I guess.

"Ha! If you figure that one out, let me know. I can fuck somebody one minute, chat with them the next, and never see them again without thinking twice about any of it. Most people, when you fuck them, they get to thinking they own some part of you. Now, it's different if you feel a genuine connection to a person, but I can have wild, crazy sex with a stranger and feel no connection whatsoever to them. I guess that's what makes me cut out for this work, but it makes it impossible to have any kind of normal life."

"Yeah well... normal life is pretty fucking boring if you ask me."

"I'm going to hit you if you don't cut out this 'glass half full' shit." She raised her hand in mock slapping and laughed at me.

"Oh, forgive me, yes, the life of hedonism is, without doubt, an unbearable slog." She really did hit me this time, both of us laughing and ending up in a sort of accidental hug on the couch.

We sat up and she checked her phone. "Shit, it's late." She looked up apologetically. "And you don't get a body like this by not getting up at 5 to do Pilates every damn day." An excuse, but I believed her.

She put her shoes back on and ordered another Uber.

"Amy... I am very glad I gawked at you in a coffee shop." I said it straight and serious, meaning every word.

"I'm glad you fucked my brains out." She said with a wicked smile. "Here's my card..." she handed me a white business card from her purse. "Don't wait too long to call in the favor."

She walked up and kissed me like an old lover, and I wrapped my arms around her slender form, pulling her into me. We kissed for a long moment until a faint ding from her phone broke the moment.

I reached down and squeezed her ass one last time before allowing her to walk away and she looked at me longingly. She reached down and caressed my resurging hard-on and shook her head playfully, "It's a bad time to get excited... I'm walking out the door."

With that, she turned on her heels and walked out the door, turning back to look at me as she crossed the threshold with a 'see you soon' sort of smile in her eyes, and with that she was gone.

--

12