A Young Couple's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's what happened. I love you, Johnny. I have the best husband in the world. Thank you."

*****

"Did everything go ok with Johnny?" Linda asked the next day.

"Yes. He ate my creampie like a champ and then fucked the daylights out of me. He likes sharing me!"

"Wow, that's an understanding husband. After you left, Allen and Herb both fucked me. I tried to get Allen to eat my creampie again but he refused. I don't think he wanted to do in front of his friend. Oh, well, can't have everything. Maybe you could bring Johnny over sometime to eat my pussy after Allen fucks me."

"That would be hot. He has already tasted Allen's cum twice so he would probably agree. How about making it more interesting and let him fuck you?"

"That has possibilities. Let's set it up. I'll clue Allen into the plan."

*****

A week later Janice and I were sipping margaritas at Linda's place. The girls were recounting the events of the prior week. "Johnny, it was so sexy watching your wife bent over the sofa, getting fucked. I should have taken video. Allen shoots lots of cum and her pussy was dripping even before Herb added his stuff.

"But I didn't miss out. After Janice left I had my turn with both of them. I really wanted to have a creampie but Allen refused. You ready to eat me out after Allen fucks me?"

"Yeah. I have tasted his cum already. Eating your pussy will be fun. Janice said I can fuck you afterwards." "Yep, that is the plan. Right, Allen?" He nodded his head in agreement.

"I think it would be more fun if everyone got naked," Linda suggested. A minute later two sexy young girls were staring at two exceedingly hard cocks. Janice giggled, "I think we are going to have a lot of fun."

"Do me from behind, Allen," as Linda bent over, elbows on the bed. Janice and I sat nearby. He slipped his cock into his girlfriend without foreplay and rapidly fucked her pussy. I had never watched another guy fuck before. His cock was glistening with her juices. Janice reached over and fondled me as we focused on the action.

Some ten minutes later Allen shoved deep and held as he pumped into her. His cock was coated with white, foamy cum as he pulled out and a strand of cum dangled from her pussy. Linda quickly scooted onto the bed, spread her legs wide, and motioned for me.

A new pussy for my tongue. Unlike Janice's bare pussy, Linda had a small, groomed landing strip. Her pussy lips were similar to my wife's. I moved between her legs and started licking. Janice stood by, watching intently. Allen moved to a chair by the bed.

I had barely begun when Linda climaxed. As I continued to lick and suck she had a series of small climaxes. I quickly helped her turn over and shoved my hard cock into her still lubricated tunnel. I fucked hard and fast. She was moaning and whimpering with each thrust. I grabbed her hips and shoved deep, my cock unleashing a blast of cum deep into her sloppy pussy. As my cock pulsed, she climaxed again. We stayed coupled for a minute.

I pulled out and Janice grabbed my cock, licking our combined juices. "That was great, honey. I knew you would do a good job eating her. Did you like your two fucks, Linda?"

We freshened up our drinks, moving to the living room. "Janice, give us a little time to recover and then Allen and I can fuck you. OK?" "God, yes, I want your cocks so bad."

She went over to Allen and played with his limp cock while Linda massaged mine. Nothing much was happening. "I know what we need," Linda said, inserting a porn DVD into the player. "This is the same one you watched with us last weekend, Janice."

Partway through the video Allen and I had half-mast cocks. Not good enough but getting there. Janice put Allen's cock into her mouth to try to speed things up. Linda watched for a moment and then sucked my somewhat limber cock.

"Come on guys, get going. I want to be fucked," Janice encouraged us.

"Doing the best we can," I responded.

Allen was getting hard. "Guess you are first," Janice told him. She continued sucking until his cock was stiff. "Fuck me, Allen. Stick your big cock in me. Show my husband how much you like my pussy. I want on top."

He lay on the bed, his hard cock sticking straight up. I watched as my loving wife positioned the head at her hole and lowered herself. She gasped as she took it all the way in one motion.

"Honey, look at his big cock in my pussy. It fills me up so much." She rocked back and forth, his cock sliding in and out. "Oh, baby, fuck me. Fuck me." They switched positions several times, ending with her kneeling, head on the pillow, Allen plunging into her from behind. I took several pictures with my phone.

Allen finally exploded, pushing her to a climax. They both collapsed on the bed.

I climbed between her legs and placed my cock at her dripping hole. My cock slid in with almost no resistance. I had more time to recover and was hard as a rock. Janice pushed back against me on every stroke, encouraging me to go deeper. I held her hips, pulling us together, and slammed my cock into her hot pussy. I felt her pussy muscles clench and milk my cock as she climaxed. A minute later I added my cum to her already overflowing pussy.

Our energies spent, we dressed and headed home, falling asleep almost immediately.

I woke up first, spooned against my wife. I had morning wood and my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks. I pushed it between her legs, sliding my cock head along her pussy lips. Janice stirred. "Feels nice, honey. Put it in." I shifted position, angling my cock to hit her hole. I pushed and was surprised how easily I slipped in. Janice giggled. "I was so tired last night that I didn't even think about all that cum in my pussy. Still there, huh?" As we lay on our side I gently moved against her, using half of my cock. As our passion grew she rolled onto her stomach and I mounted her. Now my thrusts were hard and deep. Her pussy muscles clenched and milked my cum as she climaxed. I followed a few seconds later.

"Mmm, what a nice way to wake up," she murmured.

I got up to fix coffee. Janice joined me a few minutes later, having taken a shower. She had a big smile. "Honey, you were terrific yesterday," she gushed. "Did you like her pussy?"

"Yes, felt much like yours. Tight."

"And I got fucked by two studs. Did you like watching their big cocks stretching my little pussy?

"Yeah, it turned me on. Here, let me show you what your pussy looked like.

I scanned through a series of photos on my phone. "Oh, look how you can see inside my pussy!"

"I took that one just as Allen pulled out. He stretched you out. And here's the next one. It shows his cum starting to dribble out. And this one was right after the other guy finished."

"Do you think we can do it again sometime? And next time take some video?" she asked.

"Sure, but not right away."

****

"I got a surprise call today. From Steve."

"Who?"

"I told you about him. I had the hots for him in high school. He got married but I seduced him first chance I had. He was my first. Before you and I met, of course. He is in town for a wedding and asked if we could get together. Would it be ok if I meet him?"

"And do what?"

"Don't get mad. I don't know. He's happily married, I think. But you know, a girl's first guy is never forgotten, even if it wasn't very good. He's just here for the weekend.

"Is his wife with him?" "No, I don't think so."

"So, what's the plan?"

"He invited me to lunch. That's all. But to be honest, if he asked I would go to bed with him. And bring you back a creampie."

We talked some more and she decided to do it. I wouldn't be upset if she fucked him but didn't want this to resurrect her first relationship. That could be a big problem.

Janice was all smiles when she returned hours later. "Come on, honey. I have a pussy full of cum for you." As before, her pussy was swollen and dripping. I dove right in, licking and sucking.

"How does he taste?"

I mumbled something, my mouth full of pussy.

"He was a perfect gentleman. I was the one who suggested we go back to his motel. He said he and his wife had an open marriage. He was pleased that you let me meet, knowing we might have sex. I said you were a handsome, smart guy and a terrific lover.

"You are, Johnny. I really meant it. Your tongue feels so good. Keep going.

"I told him I had sex with others, with your approval. Then I surprised him by explaining that as soon as he fills my pussy I will dash home so you could eat his creampie. Something he would not do, I reminded him. He apologized for his performance back them.

"You'll be glad to know Steve's cock is smaller than yours. He ate my pussy first and then we fucked. He was much, much better than I remember. Practice, I guess.

"Oh, baby, I'm almost there. Go faster." I quickly shoved my hard cock into her gaping pussy. We had an exuberant fuck.

Afterwards Janice continued with her story.

"He suggested that the four of us get together for sex. He and his wife have swapped numerous times with other couples. He bragged about all the pussy he gets and said we would be a welcome addition to their little group.

"I think it would be fun, honey. I know his wife would love your big cock. Steve said most of the others are mid-twenties and fun people. He said as first-timers the guys would be all over me and you would enjoy plenty of pussy. What do you think?"

We exchanged photos. We have plans to meet at their home in two weeks. We are looking forward to this new adventure.

12