Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that's the first time he's ever used the "B' word with me and I can't help but laugh as he gives me one of his reproachful looks.

"You aughta' know right now Aaron. I'm keepin' it too. I really got to like it while drivin' it back and it's here to stay baby."

"What's with that colour? I'm going blind just staring at it."

"Oh piss off Aaron! With all the masturbating you did back in Brockville before ya' met me it's a wonder you don't have hairy palms on your hands and didn't go blind years ago!"

Both he and I are laughing at each other now.

"I asked them at the dealership about that colour when I took it in for a full tune-up before heading back. They told me it was a special 'Richard Petty' blue that he had on all his 'Nascar' race cars. Look at the 'power bulge' on the hood cookie... I think it got a little bigger just now lookin' at ya'!"

"OK... OK... OK... I guess I'll get used to it. But no fuzzy dice hanging from the rear-view mirror though... promise me that please Adam."

"You won't have to get used to it baby. I'm gonna' keep it and store it away somewhere and just drive it once in a while. We'll rent two parking spots wherever we're gonna' move to and I'll buy something new and more practical for everyday. Maybe a Toyota or something like that. You can choose it and I'll letcha' pick the colour on that one. Does that work for ya' Aaron?"

"Can you afford that Adam?"

"Ummm... yeah I can cookie. But I'll fill ya' in on all of that once I getcha' back inside to give you a proper hello!"

"Well I have to admit. That's the nicest and hairiest 8" hello I do believe I've ever received sasq'."

"And it's nice to see that eight still goes into one there with long division there baby! Ummmm... Aaron. There's something I sorta' forgot to tell you about my Dad and his place out in Edmonton. And seeing as though Riku is gonna' be taking care of the arrangements from Edmonton, I guess I better let ya' in on it now. Baby, we're gonna' have a visitor coming to stay with us. And his name is Adam, just like me."

"Jeez' Adam! And you're telling me this now? There isn't even enough room for us here as it is! How in the Hell do you think we're going to manage having to cope with someone else in this place? And someone with the same name as you? Talk about confusion!"

"Not someone Aaron... something."

I'm staring at Adam and waiting for what's about to come out his mouth next.

"Well honey... seems my Dad had a cat that he named after me. It's a long story. But Riku was taking care of him when my Dad was in the Hospital and asked me if I'd take him now that my Dad is gone. Cookie... Riku is allergic to cats and I just couldn't let him put Adam into an animal shelter. Riku really didn't wanna' have to do that either 'cause Dad just loved that cat. I'd never forgive myself if I let that happen. Riku is going have Adam flown back to Ottawa and I'll go pick him up from the airport when he gets here. I was gonna' drive home with him... but honestly Aaron, it would have been too long a trip and would have been too hard on both me and little Adam if I'd tried to do that. Are you gonna' be OK with this Aaron? He's a really nice cat and won't be any trouble at all. I'll take care of him and you won't hardly even know he's around. Please say you'll be OK with me having him here."

"Well... as long as you feed him and clean his kitty litter box and he doesn't get into any of my school work assignments then I guess it'll be OK. You have to promise me though Adam that when we move, you won't stick his litter box in the bathroom because I don't want to have to be stepping on cat litter in the middle of the night. And he better be neutered and not be peeing on everything either."

"I promise honey. And I think I remember Riku tellin' me he was fixed."

"OK then. At least one of you will be. I'll be able to tell you two Adams apart that way I suppose."

Adam suddenly grabs me and laughs and says, "I don't think we're done just yet saying hello to each other baby! C'mere and show me again how much ya' missed me!"