Absinthe

Story Info
Valentine's sex with a Goth girl at the local club.
2k words
4.17
27.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akerbeltz
Akerbeltz
3 Followers

They say that you never forget about your high school crushes. Personally, I don't know about that so much. I think that the best years of my love life came about while I was in college. So many great memories there. There was this nursing student from the Philippines, an art school girl who liked to be tied up and strangled, and a big breasted redhead from my archaeology class. Talk about sowing my wild oats...

But none of them hold a candle to Rachel Tokarczyk. I'll never forget here. Rachel was a really cute girl. A curvy little redhead, Rachel was your stereotypical Goth chick. You know the type; wore lots of black, especially corsets, fishnets, thigh high boots and the like. She listened mostly to Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Christian Death, VNV Nation. Yeah, a real Goth, back in the days when that still meant something. She even had a piercing in her nose, and another one through her lip.

Now, I had first met Rachel back in my first year on campus. She was in my English lit class, and we'd pretty much hit it off immediately, sharing similar interests and musical tastes. Of course, being a horny young twenty year old male, my interest in her wasn't entirely platonic. I'd dreamt about nailing that sexy round ass of her's since day one. The only snag there? She was dating some asshole named Mike.

I know that I'm probably a bit biased there, but "asshole" would be about the only way I could describe Mike. He was one of those jealous, controlling types. He didn't like Rachel talking to other guys, especially not me, but he felt more than free to talk with other girls. Truth be told, I always suspected that he was cheating on Rachel, but I never wanted to bring up the subject. You know how badly those things always go.

Anyway, just about every Friday night, my friends and I would hang out at Absinthe, the local Goth club. The cover charge to get in was cheap, and they didn't serve alcohol, so a twenty year old like me could get in. That and the fact that it was one of the only two clubs in the entire freaking state that actually played real Goth music (with an occasional smattering of Industrial, Punk and Dark Wave) made it pretty damned appealing.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Rachel was also a frequent patron of the club. Unfortunately, so was her asshole boyfriend Mike, so we never really got much a chance to socialize there. That is, until one day just before Valentine's Day.

I'd gotten to the club a little later than usual, but then considering that the place didn't really pick up until about midnight, that wasn't a huge problem. I quickly scanned the club, looking for any familiar faces. My friends were all hanging out over in our usual corner, or on the dance floor, but I didn't see Rachel anywhere. I wondered if maybe she hadn't showed up tonight. It would have been a bit of pity, but it wasn't exactly uncommon either. But then I found her. Sitting down at one of the tables away from the dance floor, she looked like she was crying.

Making my way over to my little group, I went over and asked my friend Jim what was going on. He told me that Mike had apparently broken up with Rachel right here in the club a mere couple hours ago. And on the day before Valentine's Day no less. I probably shouldn't have been so happy about it, but the first thought that crossed through my dirty little mind was that this was it! This was my first and perhaps best chance to finally hook up with Rachel. It wasn't more than a fraction of a second before I was making my way back across the club and over to Rachel's table.

I sat down next to Rachel and started with the usual small talk. You know the routine. Hi, how are you, is there anything I can do to make you feel better, I want to fuck you. Okay, maybe I wasn't quite so blunt about the whole thing, but that thought was lingering at the back my head the entire time. At least I got Rachel to stop crying. We had a couple sodas, talked for about an hour or so. I was so wrapped up in conversation that I barely even noticed Mike coming over. He said he was taking off, and some crap about hoping they could stay friends.

Well, I'd had just about enough of that smiling jack ass and his bullshit. I quickly stood up and got in his face, confronting him about what he had done to Rachel.

"This doesn't involve you," he said, pushing me aside.

I responded by calling him an inbred mother fucking retard. That was probably the biggest mistake of my life, because he immediately turned around. His eyes were more full of hatred than just about anything I've ever seen in my life, but I didn't get much of a chance to look because the next thing I know, he threw a punch at me.

It hurt. A lot! I wish that I could tell you I was brave, but the fact is, I went down almost immediately. If you've never actually been in a fight, they usually don't last long enough for both parties to actually throw more than one or two punches. It's nothing like those old action movies. And unfortunately, I was the one lying on the floor, the taste of my own blood on my lips.

Before I could even get up, the bouncer had come over and kicked Mike out of the club. Rachel slowly helped me get up to my feet. Deep down inside, I was hoping that I had somehow managed to impress her in my stumbling, awkward way. Instead, she just glared at me.

"Why the hell did you do that," she asked me "What was going through your head? You could have gotten hurt!"

"Sorry," I coughed at her, still trying to catch my breath.

"It's just that I couldn't stand that asshole anymore," I continued, "I mean, what the fuck. He actually broke up with you on Valentine's Day? How big of an asshole do you have to be to pull that sort of crap on someone?"

My entire face was sore. It felt like I had just been hit by a God-damned truck, and I could feel a trickle of warm blood dribble down from my nose. I just prayed he hadn't broken anything. I looked over at Rachel, wiping the blood from my face.

"Actually," she said smiling, "That was kind of sexy, you standing up for me and all, even if you did get your ass kicked in the process."

I just sort of chuckled.

"I think I need to go to washroom and clean up," I said.

With Rachel's help, I got up and made me way across the club to the back, where the bathrooms were. Rachel came with me, her arms wrapped around me the entire way, probably for support though to be honest I was feeling a bit more physically competent by this point so I didn't really need it. Not that I was complaining. Instead of going to the bathroom though, Rachel and I immediately wrapped our arms around each other once we got to the back of the club.

As we passionately embraced one another for the first time, I could feel her hand reaching down to grab my ass. I obligingly returned the favor, squeezing that sexy round ass of her's that I had fantasized about for so long. I could feel the cold chill of metal from her lip ring pressing up against my face. Damn was that hot! My cock began to stiffen in my pants. Aroused by this turn of events, I snaked my hand up her little miniskirt and brushed against her cunt. Rachel must have known what was going on, because she moved her hand towards my crotch, stroking my erection. In response, I not so subtly fondled her breasts.

Rachel broke away from me, looked around for a moment, and then lifted her shirt, giving me a nice view of her milky white tits. To my surprise, her nipples were pierced. I squeezed them, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from her, then she leaned forward and began to kiss me again. Between the taste of her lips and my own blood, I was going wild. Rachel began to kiss my neck, slowly going down to her knees. Then she stroked my still rock hard cock again, quickly grabbed my belt and before I knew it, she had my pants down and my cock out, right there in the back of the club! Thank God nobody seemed to notice.

For her part, Rachel brought her lips up to the tip of my cock head, gently licking and kissing at it. The sensations she was sending through my body were unbelievable. Looking down, I grabbed her by her short, neon red hair and enjoyed the feelings and her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I could hear her making some sort of mumbled sound as she continued to suck me off, but couldn't really make out what she was trying to say. Frankly, I didn't really care either.

Rachel began to deep throat me, the back of her throat brushing up against the sensitive tip of my cock. That, combined with the taboo nature of having sex in public for the first (but thankfully not the last) time, was enough to send me over the edge. Soon I was shooting a load of cum deep into her belly. To her credit, Rachel swallowed pretty much my entire load. Rachel got to her feet, a small dribble of my jizz trickling down her lips as she smiled at me.

"That was amazing," I said, staring into her eyes.

"I thought you might appreciate that," she said.

"Maybe," I said as I leaned over and grabbed her ass, "Maybe we should go back to your place and finish this."

We didn't make though, but at least we got out to the parking lot. It was cold out there, a chilly February wind nipping at my sore face. We sat in her car, listening to the radio while she tried to warm it up. I couldn't contain myself anymore though, and soon we were going at it again like wild animals in heat. Rachel stripped off her shirt, exposing her juicy breasts as she tossed her shirt into the back seat. I follow suit, dropping my pants to my ankles and taking off my shirt as well. Rachel moved across the seat and straddled me, her fishnet-clad legs wrapped around me. That was the first time I noticed the tattoo across her back. Rachel was just full of surprises...

I won't lie to you. It was pretty damned cramped in there, and I'm not entirely sure how other people manage to have sex in a car, but eventually, I entered her and started fucking away. She bounced up and down on my cock, shouting obscenities as I pounded away at her tight cunt. I reached up and squeezed her breasts, causing her to moan in pleasure. As she wrapped her thighs around me, I shot yet another load deep inside of her. It was turning out to be a good night, the blow to my face notwithstanding.

As my now naked new girlfriend got off of my slowly deflating cock and sat back down beside me, I looked at the clock. It was 2:30 in the morning. Just then, I realized that it was already Valentine's Day. I looked back over to Rachel, who was still trying to catch her breath.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said to her, "Bet you didn't expect it to turn out like this."

"No," she replied, "I didn't... but I'm glad it did."

So was I.

Akerbeltz
Akerbeltz
3 Followers