Absolute Zero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butch woman held her lover's small frame tightly while she focused on the sensation of Grace's soft full lips. The kisses came one after another, deeper and more insistent. As their tongues collided, Brodie drew a sharp breath. Once more, she took in a refreshing scent of flowers, rain, and green growing things. She wondered for a moment if she actually died, but she quickly pushed the invasive thought away. Warmth, comfort, solace, and life dominated her senses. If she had in fact died, she had somehow overcome it. Death had no dominion here.

After another minute or so, Brodie broke the kiss. Their lips separated reluctantly, slowly, and Grace stood there gazing into her lover's eyes. "If this really is a dream, I hope it's one I never wake up from. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you again."

"That won't happen because you aren't dreaming." Grace said. "You're my whole world. You always have been."

They kissed again, tongues furiously dueling. Grace's breath faltered when she felt the touch of Brodie's hands making contact with her bare skin. The butch woman cupped her lover's breasts. They were larger than her own, but not by much. They were pert and the flesh was warm and firm. Brodie pressed her lips against the little gold pendant resting against her lover's collarbone. She delivered a reverent kiss to the quixotic nude figure, uttering a silent prayer of thanks in her head. The necklace may have been an accidental find, but it turned out, nonetheless, to be the talisman of a new beginning.

The butch woman's lips kissed down, finding the left breast. The light, rosy areola crinkled around the distended tip of Grace's nipple. Brodie took the tip between her lips, gently suckling, and she heard a soft whimper of pleasure. Her tongue flicked against the stiff nub of flesh while she cupped her lover's right breast. "Oh God..." Grace moaned. The young beauty started to squirm under the weight of Brodie's body. The butch woman continued kissing and sucking her lover's breasts, trying to give equal attention to both. Before she knew it, Brodie could feel Grace pushing against her, shoving her breasts against the butch woman's mouth.

Brodie pulled away, releasing Grace's nipple, and started kissing her way over her bare chest. She returned to the necklace and that pendant, kissing it again before returning to the girl's mouth. Brodie and Grace shared another deep kiss. Their lips parted to receive each other's tongues. "It's been so long since I've felt your touch!" Brodie seethed. She took Grace's hand in hers, and pressed it against her breast. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she gasped from the sensation of her beautiful young lover's palm caressing and squeezing the firm little mound. Seconds later, Grace leaned in and took Brodie's nipple between her lips. "I want to go down on you, honey." The butch woman hissed. "I'm gonna make you all mine again!" She gently pulled away, and Grace's head fell back against the pillows.

Grace parted her legs and Brodie settled between them. She delivered a flurry of gentle kisses against her inner thighs. "Ahh, Brodie..." Grace sighed. She urged her butch lover to continue. Brodie's face hovered closely over her prize. She nuzzled the thick patch of dark pubic hair, breathing in the exhilarating earthy smell of arousal. With the tip of her tongue, Brodie touched the damp curls, tracing along the cleft. The labia, like the petals of a fleshy rose, parted. As far as Brodie was concerned, it was a silent invitation to explore further, and she eagerly obliged.

The sensation of Brodie's probing tongue had an instant effect on both lovers. A long lost connection was re-established. It resonated in a series of tingling, humming waves between their bodies. Brodie's hand slid up and her palm closed over Grace's left breast as she feasted. The lovely young woman's pelvis visibly trembled and began gyrating against her butch lover's mouth. Brodie's tongue skated along the slickened flesh petals. It teased and prodded the clitoris, and in response, she could feel Grace bearing down on her. The girl's breaths came in short, loud bursts. Brodie backed away long enough to blow cool air against her slit, provoking an outburst of startled gasps.

A few minutes passed, and Brodie could feel the tell-tale signs of imminent climax. Grace's body tensed and her back arched upward as the first waves crashed over her. Grace cried out as she continued to gyrate against the butch woman's face. With eyes closed and head thrown back, Grace seemed to be experiencing some kind of otherworldly transcendence. Her eyes opened, staring straight up. There was a distant look in them like she was experiencing eternity for the first time. She cried out again, grabbing at Brodie's hair while the waves slowly diminished.

"Oh my God, Brodie, I've missed you so much..."

The butch woman softly kissed her lover's mound once more before coming up to rest beside her. "I missed you too, Grace, more than you'll ever know." Brodie said. The two lovers came together once more, holding each other tightly and sharing several more kisses. Brodie pushed Grace onto her back again while her hands wandered. She cupped those pert little breasts and lightly teased the nipples. She was on her knees now, beside her beautiful young lover. They shared another kiss, and another. Brodie kissed along Grace's neck and shoulder, provoking a fit of soft giggles.

Nothing made Brodie happier than seeing Grace again and hearing her laughter. The young woman's voice, so feminine and bright, always seemed to light up any room she was in. There was a hint of an ever-present subtle wonder behind it. Brodie recalled a particular occasion when Grace was invited as a guest lecturer at Mt. Holyoke College in Massachusetts. Brodie tagged along with Dr. Geddes and another professor whose name she couldn't recall at the moment.

She remembered that the lecture topic was about the historical expectations society placed on women as keepers of morality. Grace delivered a lively speech with a focus on The Power of Sympathy by William Hill Brown. With lighthearted charisma and humor, Grace rhetorically asked attendees to consider whether a person should give into the drive of nature in the pursuit of love, or fight their instincts and toe an arbitrary line society creates. She had this way about her, which combined with her attractiveness, kept the crowd of attendees hanging on her every word.

A smile spread across Brodie's lips as she gazed lovingly at Grace. She remembered how Grace attracted a small crowd of English and Creative Writing professors at the luncheon held afterwards. One of them, a man in his early 40's, barely took his eyes off of her. He seemed enchanted by her beauty. Under most circumstances, Brodie would've been irritated by the man's behavior, but she wasn't jealous. She had Grace all to herself, and Grace only had eyes for her. "Lay back and relax for me." She commanded.

Grace silently obliged. She adjusted the pillow under her head and her legs spread just enough to give her butch lover access. Brodie kissed her deeply while her hand found its way to the young woman's mound. Grace responded with a soft whimper as Brodie's fingertips stroked the damp curls of pubic hair. "You like this, honey?" She asked. Grace bit her lip and nodded. "Don't stop." She sighed.

"I don't intend to." Brodie's fingers probed deeper, gliding along the sopping wet labia. Grace's body came alive. Her pelvis rolled from side to side, gyrating slowly, as she tried to get closer. Now Brodie slowly began to work first one, and then a second finger inside her. She paused for a few seconds, giving Grace a little time to become accustomed to the intrusion. The butch woman whispered soft words of love to the lithe young beauty while her fingers pumped in and out.

The sultry sound of Grace moaning guided the rhythm and force of Brodie's thrusting fingers. "God, yesss...fuck me, Brodie..." Brodie offered words of encouragement as Grace continued to ride, bearing down hard while the butch woman threw a bit more force into her thrusts. It was amazing, Brodie thought, that the strange phenomenon of her newly restored youth brought so much passion and energy. She could barely remember the last time she felt so young and alive.

Grace was rocking back and forth in Brodie's embrace, mirroring her thrusts, stroke for stroke. Suddenly the young woman's eyes opened wide and her moans changed to sharp, almost frantic gasps. "Ahhhh!" She cried out, nearly screaming. Her body shuddered and she felt Brodie's mouth mashing against hers in a sloppy kiss.

A soft smile illuminated Brodie's face as she listened to the sound of her lover's moans. She continued to stroke and gently caress Grace's pussy as the orgasm began to subside. The beautiful young woman's trembling breaths came slower now. Her lovely face was a mask of contentment as she basked in the delicious afterglow. Brodie carefully withdrew her fingers from her lover's pussy. She brought those digits, strong smelling and wet with the girl's juices to her lips and sucked them clean.

When she returned to her lover's side, Grace grabbed Brodie and pushed her onto her back while they kissed. She said nothing, preferring to communicate her approval through kissing and touch. Brodie held her lover's face for a few moments while they kissed. She gasped when she felt Grace's hands cupping and rubbing her breasts. The young woman broke the kiss and their eyes locked with each other for a few seconds, sharing a silent, mutual declaration of love.

Grace showered Brodie's (now) youthful fair skin with kisses. She reached the right breast and pressed her lips against it while rubbing the other. Brodie buried her fingers in Grace's abundant auburn tresses. She whispered lovingly to her partner, thoroughly enjoying the titillating sensation of her nipple being pulled and sucked. Grace released the nipple and brushed her lips against the puckered areola. Again, she trapped the swollen nipple between her lips and gently sucked.

A familiar shrill tingling came over Brodie. While Grace lavished attention on the butch woman's sensitive nipples, the feeling escalated and spread. "Christ!" She gasped. Brodie's core tensed up. She wanted to climax, but not so soon. She gently lifted Grace's chin. "That feels wonderful, honey, but if you stay in one place too long, you might grow roots!" She teased.

Grace rolled her eyes and laughed. "So, you're comparing me to a tree?"

Now it was Brodie's turn to roll her eyes. Grace laughed again. She kissed her butch lover again before sliding down between her legs. "God I'm so horny!" Brodie said. There was a husky edge in her voice. "Don't think I can take much more teasing from you!"

Grace stared at the dense, dark bush of pubic hair covering Brodie's mound. Besides the hair, she couldn't see much more, but that unexpectedly changed when she saw the butch woman's hand appear in front of her face. She watched Brodie massaging herself. She spread herself open, rubbing and teasing the outer lips, and then her fingers disappeared between the sopping wet inner labia.

Brodie slowly withdrew and spread her fingers apart. She wanted Grace to get a good look at how turned on she was. A delicate clear string of mucous stretched like taffy between her fingers, glistening in the flickering light. Grace leaned in to take the fingers in her mouth, but she was too slow. Brodie dragged her fingertips across her vulva, strumming herself and spreading the wetness over her swollen clitoris. With the eagerness of a horny teenage girl, Grace pressed her lips against her lover's pussy.

She began to distribute a few slow and deliberate kisses as she breathed deeply of her butch lover's arousal. Her tongue emerged and she pressed a little deeper, anointing herself with Brodie's scent and listening to the sounds of her gasps and moans. "Oh my God, yesss!" Grace's tongue worked its magic, gliding up and down. She used the tip of her tongue to probe the inner labia and tease the clitoris, alternating between gentle and aggressive swipes. The sounds of Brodie's husky breaths were louder now. "Yeah, don't stop!" She panted.

Grace's tongue froze mid-lick as she was caught off guard by the sound of her lover's throaty cry. Brodie snatched a fistful of her partner's hair and ordered her to keep going. Grace started licking again. Her tongue lashed up and down in a flurry of aggressive strokes. Seconds later, she could hear the sound of her butch lover crying out. Brodie's slim frame tensed and her hands became fists, grabbing at the bedclothes underneath. But soon the tension evaporated as her climax came and went. With one final shriek, Brodie relaxed.

Grace always looked stunning, even when she was a mess. This time was no exception, and Brodie fought against the sudden urge to laugh. The young woman's face was flushed and a few stray pubic hairs were clinging around her swollen lips. Grace slowly reached up and wiped her face with her fingers and then collapsed beside her butch lover. Brodie held her, kissing her mouth and neck. She could smell herself on Grace each time they kissed. The entire room was filled with the strong aroma of spent passion. It mingled with the acrid scent of burning wood from the fireplace.

The reunited lovers held each other, listening to the soothing quiet sizzle and occasional pops from the fire. Brodie stared at the licks of flame and glowing embers, fascinated that the fire burned so strongly after all this time. She continued to watch in silence, thinking perhaps, that things worked differently in this world. It was best to just enjoy it and not ask questions. The sight, and the sound, was hypnotic. A pulsing warm glow reflected in Brodie's eyes, tempting her to sleep.

*****

Brodie Banks stood on a familiar lawn surrounded by familiar buildings at a familiar place. She recognized the quaint, colonial style buildings of Darby College. The great double doors of Kimzey Hall's main entrance opened and Dr. Grace Kruse emerged. A fragrant tide of wildflowers and recent spring rain filled Brodie's nostrils. She inhaled deeply and smiled as Grace waved "Hello!" The dress and light cardigan she wore complimented the youthful glow of her face and the sheen of her auburn hair.

The beautiful English professor dashed down the wide concrete stairway to her butch lover's side. A large messenger style bag swung from Grace's shoulder, and as usual, she was holding a book. It was a collection of poems by Christina Rosetti. Grace put her bag and book down. And as Brodie held her in her arms, the sonnet, Remember, echoed in her mind.

Remember me when I am gone away,

Gone far away into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

She cast another side glance towards Kimzey and turned her full attention on Grace. She leaned towards her, closed her eyes, and the two lovers kissed. As their tongues met, a blast of temperate breezes swirled around them. It mixed with the warmth of the sun, scattering leaves and the ghostly wisps of dandelion fuzz in the air. They kissed again and again, stopping on occasion just long enough to take a breath. Before long, something unbelievable happened.

The summer sun faded to gloomy twilight, and the campus of Darby College plunged into night for a few moments before the sky gradually brightened into day once more. Brodie, for some reason, wasn't alarmed by this. She was fascinated. With each soulful kiss, the sun and the moon and stars, came and went. The warm, temperate breeze cooled and became chilly. Here, came the fall, burning brightly. It touched the surrounding trees like a paintbrush. A fireworks show of vivid red, orange, green, and yellow exploded around them. Loose leaves scampered across the lawn, swirling and billowing in the continuing breeze.

Night fell and the morning returned, bringing eerie silence with frigid air. Snow fell in huge, downy flakes. It quickly accumulated, burying Grace's belongings beneath a drift of glittering whiteness. Seconds passed, and as the two lovers continued kissing, the snow and cold faded with the moments long darkness. Spring rolled in with the gentle winds, bringing a symphony of cheery birdsong. The lawn beneath their feet grew lush and green. It was dotted with dandelions and clover.

That was when she saw it. Brodie broke the kiss and opened her eyes. She held Grace tightly and her lover's head rested against her shoulder when she saw something shocking. Standing on the steps of Kimzey Hall was a young woman. She was completely nude except for an unusual piece of jewelry. A snake hung around her slender neck. The head consumed a portion of the tail, creating a living necklace of reptilian flesh and scales.

Grace retrieved her belongings and touched Brodie's arm. "Sorry I was a little late today. We had a departmental meeting and one of my sophomore students dropped by my office at the last minute. Ready to head home?"

Brodie glanced at Grace, and then back at Kimzey. The front steps were empty. Her dark eyes were drawn to the glint of gold. "That necklace is new..." Brodie observed. Her voice trailed off when she saw the nude figure on the pendant. She'd already decided since she lost her glasses, her eyes would be playing tricks on her from now on.

"Oh this thing? I've had it for years—for as long as I can remember, actually." Grace laughed her usual light, musical laugh. "I found it just the other day. It was at the bottom of a box of old things I brought with me from my parent's house. I thought I'd lost it for good!"

The sun shone brightly in the endless blue sky. A light breeze whipped around the hem of Grace's dress. The English professor took Brodie's arm and they started walking. The steps of Kimzey—and the entire Darby campus—for that matter, was empty. "It looks beautiful on you." Brodie said. "Let's go home, shall we?"

"Yes." Grace replied. "But let's leave the car here. I'd rather walk."

*****

Brodie opened her eyes reluctantly to a broad beam of golden sunlight pouring through the small window near the fireplace. For a few minutes, she laid still, her head against the downy, oversized pillow, and stared in silent wonder. Large solid wood rafters stretched above the bed where she lay, spanning across the interior of the cozy space like the bones of a fish skeleton. The dark timber walls were gaily decorated with little framed pictures and other strange and beautiful objects. The wall across from the bed was lined with shelves, each filled with books from end to end.

"Good morning!"

The professor stared at the rustic wood door, opened to let in the breeze and sunlight from outside. Grace Kruse stood there in all of her inexplicable youthful beauty. Her thick auburn tresses fell in loose messy waves around her small shoulders. She wore a long sort of peasant style dress and she was barefoot. Brodie sat up and rubbed her eyes. She realized there could be no possible way she was dreaming. Whatever had happened to her in those woods had happened for real.

"This—this is real, isn't it." Brodie's bare feet touched the wood floor. She stood there, naked, and looked down at herself. "What happened? What is this place?" Her body was young and nubile. By the looks (and feel) of things, the wear of ageing had disappeared for good. She picked up the little oval mirror, still lying face down on the nearby table from the night before. "My face..." The butch woman's fingers brushed against the handsome features of her face. Her dark eyes were bright and her vision was clear. She could still see the smattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. "You died, and last night...I died too..."

She recalled that book of poems from her dream: Remember me when I am gone away, Gone far away into the silent land...