Adventurers of Male Stripper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his massive cock into her slowly; she was unable to move to avoid the certain pain that would come with his cock's first invasion of her ass.

Denise felt his shaft push steadily and firmly into her and it felt like a nothing ever before as his penis pushed its way through her anal sphincter.

The searing pain caused her to forget all about any orgasm she was building, and she screamed out for Calvin to stop.

He had felt his cock head pop through the pretty MILf's virgin hole, and now he would let her ass get used to his presence before he pushed deeper into her.

Calvin stopped briefly; to let the intense pain of his initial entry subsided. Denise felt his immense cock inside her ass, but the pain was less for sure.

Calvin began moving his cock gently inward and then out of her ass, taking care not to pop out through her anal sphincter. She just hoped that Calvin would not push into her ass any more deeply, she was afraid of the pain it might cause. But, the excitement that his cock was now causing in her ass was carrying into her pussy, and it felt fantastic to her.

At first it was uncomfortable for Denise, but nowhere near as bad as his first entry into her was.

She thanked god for the large amounts of lube, but now she was actually starting to like the feeling of his thick cock pushed deep into her ass with his finger massaging her clit a huge orgasm building up.

When Calvin felt Denise's body had begun to twitch and spasm he knew her orgasm was close and he deliberately slowly down.

The pleasure he was giving her was like none she had ever experienced. She began yelling and twitching uncontrollably, and Calvin began ass fucking her more passionately. Denise started pushing her ass back onto him, begging him to fuck her deeper and harder now.

Calvin increased the pace bit by bit and found her tight ass just the most incredible. His own cock throbbed and pulsed in excitement, he loved the pleasure he was giving the beautiful MILF.

Denise was now experiencing one orgasm after the next and loved the feeling of her first ass ever fuck ever. She wondered why she waited for so long in her life to experience her first ass fucking. She hoped that there would be many more times, her body yearned to experience this intense level of taboo pleasure yet again.

Calvin was now satisfied that the two women were now under his total control to do what he wanted he feel into a deep sleep with each one snuggled upon his chest until the morning.

To be continued

*********************************