Adventures in April Ch. 01: A Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supported off the ground April could now feel every ounce of Jeremy's strength, feel the exertion of his muscular body. The intensity of her feelings became unbearable, Jeremy's manhood moving inside her, moving to the edge, stroking past her lips, touching them, parting them, then sliding back inside her, she savouring the experience of each stroke. But for some reason, maybe because of the position they were in, maybe because he wanted to tease her, April felt he was not totally filling her. She knew from when she held his cock in her hand that Jeremy wasn't small and had a thick girth. April wanted to feel him totally inside her, to fill her completely and so, on his next upward stroke, she suddenly loosened her arms, putting sudden extra weight on Jeremy's hands which caused her body to drop further onto him as he pushed upwards into her. This had the desired effect, Jeremy couldn't tease her anymore and he slid deep inside her, filling her totally, his width amply stretching her sides, she clenching the muscles in her walls around him, his tip touching deep inside her, right against her G spot. The sensation caused them both draw a deep, exasperating breadth.

April now began to match Jeremy's rhythm and as he pumped up and down with those strong thighs, she began lift herself up and down, to contract her inner muscles so that she gripped his stiff cock when it was completely inside her and also kept her tight around him as he pulled it back to her lips, lips that held his purple head on every stroke. The pressure of her weight and the force of his thrusts pushed her clit onto his pubic bone with each inward movement. The rhythm soon began to hasten, both of them lost in their passion. April was now beginning to frantically bounce up and down as Jeremy supported her and he was matching her with deep, fulfilling thrusts, driven by his muscular thighs, squeezing her ass tighter. She tightening the grip of her hands around his neck. Panting. Faster, deeper they went, as did their breathing. She was breathing in his ear, he in hers.

April could sense Jeremy was nearing climax, his muscles were pushing harder, his strokes deeper, his breathing heavier, his grip on her bum firmer, rougher. She too was also nearing her own climax, but not one solely from the pressure of her weight bearing down on him, making her button rub against his pubic bone, but one also building deep inside her, generated from the touch of the top of his cock against her G spot, she still making her muscles grip tightly around his ample girth. After a few more seconds of frantic exertion and perhaps because she knew they couldn't keep it up much longer, April took his ear between her teeth, panting deeply and loudly as she gently but passionately bit it. Unable to hold back any longer and eager for their mutual release their orgasms burst through, together, in unison, Jeremy's legs giving one last thrust upwards, his whole body going into a spasm as his warm, man juices burst out and filled her insides. The pressure of his release was like a warm jet against April's G spot, releasing in her a whole new sensation that came from deep inside her, her own spasm tingling through her body at the same time as his, through her thighs, spreading up her spine and down to her still stocking and shoe clad toes.

Now exhausted and totally limp April rested her head on his shoulders, her eyes tightly closed, savouring every last ounce of the feeling. Jeremy somehow managed to continue to support her weight, still gripping her ass, his manhood still deep inside her, a little softer than before but still throbbing, pulsating, his head on her shoulders, both of them panting in unison. They both wanted to live that moment, that feeling, as long as they could.

After a few minutes Jeremy lifted her off him, drawing himself slowly, gently out, their joined juices leaving a warm wetness on her thighs. Once out Jeremy gently lowered April to the floor. She wondered if they would be able to do it again, whether Jeremy could recover quickly enough that night to both fill and fulfil her again. She didn't want to quickly give up the moment, knowing all too well that once over it wouldn't come again. April knew though that although she would be ready again in a few moments it was unlikely that he would. She looked at him, her eyes glazed, her body thankful for the experience yet she also knew it was now over, never again to be repeated, a release that would now last only in her memory. April wanted still to spend the rest of her life with Christian, nobody could replace him. Jeremy touched her face, looked into her eyes, perhaps wondering what she was thinking. He gently cupped her face in a tender grip and said,

"Come on love time to get up now - here's your cup of tea!"

April was startled by the words, words that were totally alien to where she was. She opened her eyes, she saw Christian standing at the edge of the bed.

"You were a bit worse for wear last love, how do you feel this morning?"

April didn't respond, still trying to relate to the situation.

"If I hadn't come back from the bar when I did - because I heard the band playing your favourite Eric Clapton song - then god knows what that bastard Jeremy would've have got up to! You can't trust bloke these days love, they're not all as nice as me you now and you need to be careful who you start dancing with when you've been drinking, his hands were all over you."

Christian continued

"Mind you, he soon left when I gave him a mouthful and who knows, if it hadn't been for some of the other guys stepping in, I might also have landed one on his nose! Who the hell does he think he is, moving in on you like that? You're mine and always will be and don't you forget it. Must admit though, you did get me jealous!"

"Jesus," thought April, coming to her senses a little, "was it all a dream?"

12