Alexis C. - Extremely Dedicated!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one thing to just feel something and a completely different thing to also be able to thoroughly witness it in detail. The redhead got aroused more and more, and panted out of frustration that he only teased her right now, focusing on his tongue encircling her nipple deliberately and mercilessly slow, making it wet.

Oh god, that'll kill me!

Next, she watched him taking her nubs with his teeth, tugging at them, leisurely enclosing one of the puckered nipples with his lips. She saw him looking up to her, eyes locked with hers, staring at her in a haze.

While teasing her like this, he maliciously grinned at his little one before he started to suckle hard on her nub, roughly biting on it what caused the blazing fire turning her raging wantonness into an almost unbearable sexual heat that nearly made her losing consciousness.

She already whimpered out of lust, her desire warning her to stop this madness so she wouldn't just come from only getting her tits sucked. And she was afraid that she'd actually fall apart if he'd keep that up any longer.

Alexis sagged further down once more, pushing into his lap. His hot pulsating cock was trapped between their bodies. And she started to move against it all over again.

Well..., she needed to fuck him anyway, so...the sooner the better.

But Richard Castle put her on hold with his hands on her waist, stopping the girl's thrusts for only a moment to look into her face. He noticed her flushed cheeks, her eyes were glowing, her breath erratic, and her entire appearance was beaming with a sexual hunger he hadn't seen before on his innocent daughter.

As he stopped her bouncing up and down, she looked down and stared at him with half-closed eyes, lust-filled, playing with her lips a lot, obviously panting in her desperate need that had grown exceedingly with every sweep of his tongue, with each scrape of his teeth.

And, no way around it, this turned him on, too, understanding her as a willing companion. She craved for his touch, her wantonness all too visible in her movements that hadn't stopped at all. His desire to be with her was being set free right the same moment he witnessed her like this...hot, wet, willing and extremely dedicated to fuck him.

Alexis felt a spine-tingling joy shooting through her system the moment she felt his resistance falling apart, now giving way to his overwhelming lust. She almost cheered out of excitement and started to kiss her father fiercely, his crumbling struggles noticeable in his urge to kiss her back.

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is it!

She not only gloated quietly, but she also radiated her joy into their kiss.

"Yes...oh dad...yes! Kiss me, I'm all yours!"

And along with her words, Alexis once more jerked her hips toward his trapped erection. The redhead only heard a muffled groan, as he breathed his surprise on the sudden contact of his throbbing cock with her warm wetness and the resulting thrill into their kiss, too.

Richard Castle almost got a heart-attack as he felt her erratic thrusts were turning regular and steady. Her wet slit slowly stroked over his length, pressing on him, coating him with her juice, gliding up and down, his shaft firmly wedged between her engorged pussy lips, sensually massaging his erection, provoking the keenest sensations of lust he ever felt.

He suddenly broke their passionate kiss and hissed:

"Oh my god, what are you doing? Where did you learn this?"

Both were looking down between their bodies to witness what she was performing with her puffy lips.

"It's kind of a Japanese practice for non-penetrative sex. Just read about it and totally wanted to try it out with you so we wouldn't need a condom. Like it?"

"Like it? Geez, pumpkin, this...so sexy! This...is...so...dirty...and yet...so perfect!" He felt so much pleasure that he grunted in sheer panic to ejaculate too early.

"Let's do it faster, okay?", his little one grunted, too.

Every so often her wheeze sounded like she was whimpering, she seemed to be in an enormous tension to get higher with every rolling twitch of her hips, with every jolt she performed on him.

"No...pumpkin...please, I am already on the edge...I can't stand it any longer."

"Well..., but doing it...faster... excites me...even more. At least..., this way...I can...make...pretty...damn...sure... I definitely...get me an orgasm."

"Oh geez, pumpkin, just listening...to you...talking about that...while...you're humping me, brings me...even closer. You...have...to stop...for a...second, or...I will squirt...any moment."

"Dad...this...is...kind of... awkward. I'm...almost there, so...stopping now...not a good idea."

"You...don't...have...to...stop...just...slow...down...okay?"

"Really...? Dad...I...definitely...need...this..., please?"

So she even picked up her pace, still gliding up and down on his member, still massaging his erection by squeezing her vaginal muscles, almost breathless in her rising lust haze.

"We...really...have...to...stop...now..."

And just as if his daughter hadn't heard him, Alexis went on humping him when suddenly his cock inadvertently pushed deep into her along with her downward force.

Both grunted in wanton lust.

Both were very well realizing what this meant except both were careless enough to not react on it, not stopping by any chance because they both just needed it.

The girl fastened her arms around her father's neck, shoving her lower body still closer to him whilst moving her legs from next to his thighs around his waist.

Alexis now fucked him even faster, still even harder and Richard Castle dislodged his arms around her back to grab her pale ass cheeks right away, pressing her down into him.

"Dad..., seriously...? That's...you...slowing...down? Slowing...down...would...just...suck...right...now..., right?"

And because that made him laugh out loud, she laughed with him. Until the very moment she felt his powerful arms around her, pulling her chest tightly into him. She felt the warmth of his body, his uneven breath, every single bit of his bare skin on his chest pressing to her heated skin, his muscles' play at her naked waist.

She felt his lips nibbling at this spot that made her weak, and he seemed to know that.

"Oh dad...!"

They both roughly kissed their jaws before once more letting it come to an absolutely wild, toe-curling, intensive tongue-kiss, fucking each other aggressively, both heading straight to the point of no return.

They both felt their peaks coming.

Once she sensed her orgasm rolling in, right on the edge of the highest peak, Alexis stopped humping. She broke the hot blooded kiss to be able to look into the eyes of her father.

"This! I wanted this...to happen for so long now. This!"

Richard Castle joyfully heard her admitting this and he just pressed her into him once more, calling out on her and insisting:

"Come with me, pumpkin, come on...come together with me!"

Alexis ecstatically screamed in her release:

"Oh dad...! Yes...oh yes..., oh yes..., DAAD!"

She collapsed in the arms of her father after the waves of her orgasm had burst and blazed a trail of amazing emotions through her, her inner walls clenching around his cock, causing her father to come, as well.

She felt him ejaculating deep into her making her cry out in pure delight:

"Oh my god...!"

In post-orgasmic bliss, she lifted herself up and kissed him sincerely.

"Thanks! Thank you so much! I really needed this. I love you, dad!"

"You're welcome, pumpkin, I love you, too!"

12