Alien Shifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the next traffic light, Tomas checked his phone to see what the notification was for - and about shit himself. Marmon had paid him five times the amount he'd agreed upon for the evening.

Even without the video clip of the adorable little girl telling Marmon to "Kiss her", Tomas' wife was going to be giddy.

The elevator arrived and Silva & Marmon stepped aboard.

Halfway to Silva's floor, Marmon had a wicked idea and said, "Hey, Siri. Stop the elevator."

The older lady, waiting for the lift on the 12th floor, thought she heard screaming and pressed her ear against the steel door.

Several minutes later she decided that she might need to run back home to see if her husband was interested in a quickie before she headed out to go take care of those errands.

Her husband had been at the cusp of an early-evening nap when his aged wife whipped down his pants, sucked his manhood to life, climbed onto his lap, and mounted his cock.

His pacemaker had fired twice by the time the little minx had fucked him to orgasm and gotten his load of cream in her leathery cunt.

He silently prayed she was still on the pill. He was too old to be starting a family!

Marmon and Silva adjusted each other's outfits until they were presentable again and stepped out of the elevator on her floor.

Smelling the fresh air, they realized the elevator reeked of sex - and breathed a sigh of relief that no one was standing there, waiting to use the thing.

Silva gasped as Marmon scooped his lover off her feet and carried her down the hall in his arms.

She swiped her keycard and he turned sideways to carry her across the threshold.

He took her to the couch, set her down, and started taking off his clothes.

"Already?!" she exclaimed, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"You do this to me," he complained. "I figure I'll be ready to go again by the time I've changed into whatever form you pick for the next round of fucking."

Silva laughed and said, "Volkran then," and started peeling off her clothes.

Silva's body grew taller over the next few minutes. When her body stopped growing, she was nearly eight feet tall.

Half of her new height had occurred below her waist. Her legs grew longer and thicker - and were covered in a wispy reddish fur.

Her head & face were mostly unchanged - except her hair had changed from platinum blonde to a dark orange-red mane that trailed down the back of her neck - and her canine teeth had grown sharper, protruding a little.

The rest of Silva's new height was most outwardly visible in the changes in her upper torso - where a second set of arms had emerged - as well as a second pair of breasts.

Her front was largely bare - except for a small, flame-colored landing-strip above her quim.

All four of her areolas were crimson - and each nipple was a half-inch wide - and just as tall.

Marmon stood at the bathroom mirror - where he watched his transformation based on Silva's DNA.

His legs grew longer and stronger.

He sprouted a second pair of arms about eight inches below the first.

His chest got beefier and his second set of nipples seemed closer together than Silva's.

The change he noticed above all others, however, was that his cock got almost two feet longer - and nearly doubled in circumference.

Since those were not changes he had tweaked, he assumed Silva's sex-organ had stretched and expanded as well, as her body transformed.

He was getting stiff just thinking about what this was going to be like.

When his transformation seemed to be finished, he tweaked his abs up a little - and added a bit more meat to his arms - all four of them.

Marmon headed for the bed - where Silva had reclined with her ass hanging right at the end - and her powerful legs spread wide in anticipation of their joining.

She was a vision of sexual power.

With his upper hands, Marmon grabbed Silva by her shoulders.

With his lower-left hand, he latched onto Silva's right hip.

His lower-right hand grabbed his anaconda and guided it toward paradise.

As the engorged cock-head squeezed its way into Silva's vulva, she growled.

Her lower hands grabbed his waist; her upper hands grabbed his upper forearms.

Once his massive cock was in and headed home, he used both lower hands to grab her hips, to lift her off of the bed, and to settle her onto his throbbing monster-cock.

Marmon shifted his grip - his upper hands gripped her ribs - between her pairs of arms - while his lower arms held her upper thighs or lower hips.

He lifted her entire body into the air.

The entire massive length of his python-cock was stimulated and massaged by the walls of her velvety sex.

As his testicles - which were four times the size of a normal human's - seated up against her perineum, he felt the tip of his cock just brush the entrance to her womb. (It was her DNA after all - it made sense that he'd be a perfect fit.)

His massive arms raised her powerful body until the meaty head of his dick just felt the coolness of the air outside his lover's body - and then he yanked her back down onto his fuck-spear.

They both grunted & growled - and he repeated the act.

Her legs were flopping around - so he lowered his grip on his lower hands to cradle her knees against his waist - and grip her by her thighs.

Then he returned to fucking his monster cock into her amazing pussy.

He pulled her all the way up - dragging his cock the length of her long, luxurious channel - and then drove back into her.

Again - again - again.

Later, he would kiss her. Later, he would maul those gorgeous tits. Later, he would hold her and cuddle.

But - for right now - he was just masturbating himself with her body.

She wasn't growling anymore. Her eyes had rolled back in her head, there was a goofy grin on her face, and a little drool was running out of the side of her mouth as her head rolled to the side and flopped around while Marmon fucked the loving shit out of her.

She'd lost track of how many times she'd cum. Her juices were glistening on his rod, dripping from his flopping testes, and splattering his legs, the bed, and the floor.

Marmon's nut-sack suddenly deflated and he roared as he blasted jet after jet of jizz deep in Silva's body.

Even as he unloaded every bit of fluid his testicles had produced, he continued to hammer Silva's fiery pussy up & down on his stiff, muscular cock.

A lather of churned spunk frothed around his fuck-rod - and still he hammered away.

When his last jet of semen had fired into his lover, he spun around, and collapsed backwards onto the bed, exhausted.

Silva's body was splayed out like a ragdoll on top of him.

Marmon was still gasping for air when she finally came back to her senses.

The fog was gone from her eyes - replaced by a lava storm.

Last time, she had kissed him all over; this time she bit him.

She bit his jaw, his ears, his cheeks, his shoulders, his arms, his neck - and all four of his nipples.

Having marked him to her satisfaction, she pulled his face into a scorching kiss.

Kissing was a little different - with the protruding canines - but Marmon really liked it - a lot!

He would fuck Silva as Mimkrins if she wanted - but it would just be to humor her. He was ecstatic about how feral Volkran sex was.

His Volkran cock was definitely impressive visually - but the feeling - up and down his entire length as he plunged it in & out of his lover - again and again.. Fuck! He was getting hard again, just thinking about it!

He'd thought the extra pair of arms would be weird - but they just seemed - well - right.

Thinking ahead to the next time he got a chance to fuck Silva like that again, he was wondering if a third pair of arms - closer to his waist - would help support her legs and give him even more ability to pound into her.

Fuck that was hot!

He grabbed her ass with his lower hands, her face with his upper hands, and pulled her into another kiss that was hot enough to smelt iron ore.

"Did you enjoy that, lover?" Silva giggled.

"Fuck, yes! Holy shit!"

He gave her a little peck on the nose and pulled her into a four-arm hug.

Marmon confessed, "I'm selfish enough to hope I get to do this a whole bunch more before your belly swells with my baby - but I definitely want to fuck a baby into you, huntress."

Silva giggled ecstatically and returned his peck on the nose with one of her own.

"We'll need a non-traditional home - somewhere off the beaten path - preferably self-contained."

"I'll put my ship on the task of finding us one or two spots."

"Oh - two! A vacation home - I like that!"

"What about your ship?"

"If we can get it operational again, maybe we can have your ship be the caretaker at the main house - and my ship can be the caretaker at the vacation home."

"I think we should set the houses up to run independently - but - yeah - I like the idea of one of our ships being nearby in case we need them."

Silva gave him another kiss and said, "Stay in your Volkran form. I'm exhausted, for now, but I want to ride that beautiful cock of yours when we get up in the morning - before you take me to Eight AM for breakfast."

Marmon locked his feet onto the carpet, did an ab-crunch to raise himself into a sitting position - with Silva still skewered with his meat-javelin as she straddled his lap - and then stood to his feet, lifting her in his arms.

He held her in place, walked to the side of the bed, used his lower-right hand to throw back the blankets - and then rolled them into bed, pulling the blankets back over.

"Siri, turn out the lights," he called to his phone. Then he wrapped Silva in another hug, kissed her beautiful face, and closed his eyes.

---

[ Coming soon: an unexpected guest ]