All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss." Chloe replied.

Andy moved to the side and watched Chloe lie on her back, he got a proper look at her small but beautiful, pale tits. With one last smile to his sister, Jenny started to climb on top of the submissive.

Seeing his tanned, beautiful sister's naked body press against this pale, beautiful slut had Andy's cock harder than ever.

The two women's lips met and Andy watched his sister slide her tongue into Chloe's willing mouth.

"Mmm." Jenny moaned.

Chloe's thin legs wrapped around Jenny's waist and her hands grabbed onto Jenny's back as they passionately made out.

Jenny was slowly moving back and forth, making their tits rub against each other as Andy watched.

Without saying a word, Jenny sat up and lowered her pussy down onto Chloe's face.

Fuck that's hot!

"Do you like that? Watching her lick your sisters clit?" Jenny asked with a light moan.

"Oh yeah, now I want to see you lick hers." Andy said firmly.

Jenny smiled back and then lowered her face between Chloe's spread legs.

Andy watched closely as his sisters tongue stuck out and pressed against Chloe's smooth, soaked pussy.

"Mmm." Chloe moaned into Jenny's pussy as her cunt got pleasured.

Jenny's tongue was running up and down Chloe's drenched slit and Andy could see Chloe's head slightly moving up and down as well.

"Fuuck yes!" Jenny moaned loudly, "finger me you dirty slut!"

Andy looked over and saw Chloe pushing a finger in and out of his sisters pussy. She looked so fucking wet that Andy had to stop himself from just fucking right then and there.

"Oh god... oh fuck... she's so good at that!" Jenny moaned.

Andy watched his sister and Chloe 69 for a few minutes, both of their moans grew louder and louder until Andy couldn't hold himself back anymore.

He moved to where Jenny's head was. He knelt on the bed between Chloe's spread legs and watched his sister licking Chloe's pussy.

Then he reached down and lightly pulled on Jenny's hair so she looked up. Without saying a word his pushed his cock into her open mouth and Jenny wrapped her lips around him.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned around her brother's cock.

He started to thrust in and out of her mouth, he started off slow but then picked up the pace.

His sister didn't have as good a gag reflex as Chloe, but Andy was fucking her mouth hard.

"Gllg...gllgg...glllgg!" Jenny gagged as Andy fucked his cock deeper down her throat.

Jenny didn't try and stop him, so Andy kept fucking her mouth.

He saw her spit start to drool down her chin and onto Chloe's beautiful, wet pussy.

Then he pulled out of Jenny's mouth and instantly shoved his entire cock deep into Chloe's cunt.

"Mmmmm fuuck!" Chloe moaned into Jenny's pussy.

"Fuck yes! Fuck that fucking cunt!" Jenny moaned.

She was watching intensely as Andy's cock fired in and out of Chloe's tight little pussy.

"Fuck she's tight!" Andy moaned.

"Tighter than me?" Jenny asked.

"Nearly." Andy replied as he kept fucking the blonde.

"Fuck.. yes.. yes... fuck!" Chloe moaned over and over as Andy fucked her ruthlessly.

Andy grabbed her legs and lifted them high so his cock went deeper into her drenched pussy.

"Let me taste that fucking cunt on your cock!" Jenny moaned.

Andy pulled out and shoved his cock all the way down his sister's throat so his balls rested on her chin.

"GLLLLGGGG!!" Jenny groaned around his cock.

Andy pulled back a little but Jenny instantly started to bob up and down his drenched cock. Her tongue spread all over his shaft.

He then pulled back and shoved his cock back into Chloe's pussy.

He thrusted 10 times in and out of her before sliding his cock back into his sister's mouth. Andy repeated that over and over, loving having both women there to fuck.

"I need that cock in me!" Jenny moaned out eventually.

"Turn around and get on top of Chloe." Andy ordered her.

Jenny quickly span around and straddled the submissive Chloe. Andy watched for a second as they both made out.

Then he looked down, he stared at all the holes there waiting for him.

Chloe's pussy, Jenny's pussy and one that intrigued him... Jenny's arse. Probably not the ideal time to try it.

Andy grabbed his sisters hips and pushed his cock balls deep inside of her dripping wet pussy.

"Yeeeeess fuck me with that fat cock!" Jenny moaned.

The room was filled with a few different noises, Jenny and Chloe making out, Jenny moaning into Chloe's mouth, or Andy's waist slapping against Jenny's arse.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck Andy!" Jenny moaned.

SPANK! Andy slapped his sisters arse.

"Yeah?" He moaned back as he watched his Jenny's pussy stretch around his thick cock.

"I'm... gonna... cum..." She moaned.

Andy looked down and then saw one of Chloe's small hands underneath Jenny, she was rubbing his sisters clit, forcing more pleasure throughout her body as Andy fucked her.

SPANK!

"Cum for me!" Andy moaned, "cum around my fucking cock!"

"Oh fuck... fuck... FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" Jenny roared out.

Her drenched pussy clenched around Andy's cock and her body started to shake and tremble on top of Chloe's as she had an earth shattering orgasm.

Andy never stopped fucking her throughout her orgasm and had to distract himself from cumming, I'm definitely trying Chloe's arsehole.

"Fucking hell," Jenny panted, "fuck that was good."

Andy pulled out of her pussy and Jenny flopped onto her back next to Chloe. Andy just stared at both naked, beautiful women who were panting. Their legs were both spread and he could see directly at both of their wet pussies, but there was another hole he wanted.

"So, you said you wanted my cock in your arsehole?" Andy asked Chloe.

"Mmm yes sir, I'd love to feel that stretching my tight little hole," Chloe said with a smile, "how do you want me?"

"On your hands and knees." Andy ordered, surprising even himself with his dominance.

Chloe did as she was told, on all fours she raised her arse into the air and Andy stared at her tiny, beautiful little hole.

"I got to see this." Jenny said, she sat up and moved her head close to Chloe's arse.

"Why don't you get her arsehole wet and ready for me." Andy told her.

Jenny just smiled, before Andy watched her lean over and press her tongue against Chloe's other hole.

Fucking hell, I'm watching my sister rim this beautiful woman, getting her ready for me to have anal with her.

"Mmm." Jenny moaned as her tongue flicked all around Chloe's hole, her spit spread all over.

When she moved away, Jenny looked up and smiled.

"Are you ready slut, to take my brothers big cock in your little arse?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, Miss! Fuck my whore arsehole! Please!" Chloe begged.

"I'll guide you in." Jenny said and grabbed onto Andy's cock.

She pulled him forward and lined his cock up with her hole that looked so incredibly small and tight. Then, Jenny held him still as Andy started to push forward.

He couldn't believe it when he watched her tiny, little hole stretch open and the head of his cock pop inside of her.

"Yeeeess! I fucking love anal!" Chloe moaned out.

Jesus christ, she's so fucking tight! Andy thought.

"I'll give you a minute to get used to it." Andy told her, knowing that's what Ian and Danielle did with him.

"I've had my arse fucked many, many times!" Chloe moaned, "I can take it, fuck me!"

"Go on Andy, ream her arse!" Jenny encouraged.

Andy looked at his sister's face, only inches away from his cock that slowly pushed deeper into this girls arsehole. The rim of her arse was so fucking tightly wrapped around his shaft as he went further and further into her bowels.

When Andy felt his balls rest against her he let out a heavy groan.

"Yeeess! You're so deep in my arse!" Chloe moaned.

It felt fucking amazing!

Andy held onto her hips and started to thrust in and out of her backdoor as Jenny watched intensely. Her eyes never left Chloe's stretched arse as Andy fucked her.

Over and over his balls hit against the girls as he thrusted as hard as he fucking could into her.

Chloe was moaning like a wild animal. She may look like an innocent, pretty girl, but she was a nymphomaniac slut who moaned like one.

"That's so hot." Jenny said as she watched the act.

"Ooooh fuuucckk!" Chloe screamed out and Andy realised that Jenny had reached under and started to rub her clit.

It didn't take long for Andy's balls start to bubble up and he knew soon he would be coating the inside of her bowels with his hot cum.

"I won't last much longer in here." He warned.

"Fucking cum in me!" Chloe shouted, "fill my fucking whore arsehole up with your thick fucking cum and send me back to my parents like the pathetic whore I am!"

That was the last thing to push Andy over the edge. His balls tightened and he started to unleash his heavy load deep into Chloe's arse.

"FUUUUUUCCKK MEEEEEE!!" Chloe screamed and at the same time she started to cum around Andy's dick.

Her arsehole got so fucking tight that Andy worried he would lose circulation, but that didn't stop him from fucking her.

He unloaded rope after rope of hot cum so deep inside of her.

Chloe panted and moaned as her arsehole quivered around Andy's cock.

When he pulled out he stared at her gaped hole and his cum start to leak out of her.

In complete shock he watched his sister shove her tongue into Chloe's stretched arsehole and lick his cum from her.

"Ooooh yeah!" Chloe moaned in shock as well.

"Mmm!" Jenny moaned as she sucked and licked cum straight from her arse.

Andy just watched in amazement as Jenny licked her cum filled arsehole.

"Fucking hell." Chloe eventually panted and flopped down onto her stomach.

Jenny grabbed and shook her toned, pale arse and laughed a little.

"That was well good." Jenny said.

"You two are wild," Chloe said and rolled onto her back, "I'm so glad you invited me back."

"So am I." Andy laughed back.

"What time is it?" Chloe asked.

Jenny walked to the side of the bed and grabbed her phone.

"Nearly 10pm." She said.

"Do you two want to go downstairs and get a drink or something?" Chloe asked, "My Mum and Dad brought someone back so I know they're busy."

Andy looked at Jenny then back at Chloe.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." He said.

After a few minutes of recovery, the three of them showered together, got dressed and headed to the hotel bar.

CHAPTER V

Hotel Bar

Jenny

When the three of them got to the bar it was buzzing with life. Music was playing, nearly all of the seats were full, and laughter and chatting could be heard throughout.

Chloe managed to find three armchairs with a table and they all sat around.

A waitress took their drink orders and they all sat back.

"So are your brothers not here with you?" Jenny asked Chloe.

"No, for one reason or another none of them could make it unfortunately." Chloe told them.

"And you're the youngest?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, I have three older brothers," Chloe said, "The first time I was made airtight by them was pretty dam wild."

"Airtight?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, you know, a cock in your arse, pussy and mouth, airtight." Chloe replied casually.

"Wow, that sounds intense." Jenny told her.

A cock in each hole, that must feel very, very full! Jenny thought.

"Oh yeah, but once you get used to it, it's amazing." Chloe said.

"Jenny here hasn't even been spit roasted yet." Andy suddenly joked out.

"Shut up!" Jenny laughed back in shock by her brother's comment, "Just because you've turned into a cock slut this holiday!"

"And you haven't?" Andy joked back.

"Yeah, I suppose." Jenny laughed and tapped his leg.

"You two are so cute together." Chloe told them.

Not to sound big headed, but we really are.

Jenny smiled at Andy who smiled back at her.

I never expected this to happen, hell a week ago he was just my shy brother. Now look, I actually have feelings for him.

It turned out that Chloe was also a bit of a party animal, she was ordering shots and all sorts of drinks to the table.

Andy and Jenny weren't much of drinkers but they joined in anyway.

It didn't take long for them to feel pretty drunk. They were joking and their laughter filled the room.

The married couple, Michael and Sherry joined them for a short while and the bigger group chatted.

Michael and Sherry eventually left, apparently they had a young black man waiting for them.

It was nearly midnight when a very loud woman's moan started to echo around the bar. Jenny turned her head and saw a thicker woman with brown hair riding another man. She had big, swinging tits that bounced as she rode him.

A few minutes later another man went behind her and pushed his cock into her arse, DPing her in front of everyone.

"You two don't want to join in?" Chloe asked.

"You really love sex don't you?" Jenny laughed out.

"That's me." Chloe said with a smile.

"I don't know about you," Jenny said and looked at Andy, "but I think I'm all sexed out for the day."

"Yeah, I'm wrecked." Andy groaned and slumped back in the chair.

"Lightweights." Chloe sarcastically replied and laughed.

I thought she was so shy and innocent when I first met her, she really is just a sex craved animal!

By 1am, Andy, Jenny and Chloe knew pretty much everything they could about each other. It seemed the alcohol helped them all loosen up and open up to one another.

But eventually, the alcohol, the multiple orgasms and the fact she squirted for the first time that day had its effect on Jenny and her eyes started to feel heavy.

"I think I'm gonna head to bed." She told them with a big yawn.

"Yeah, I might join you." Andy said.

He slapped his knees and stood up.

"Oh right, fair enough." Chloe replied.

As Jenny looked at Chloe who was staring at the floor, it was as though her nervous side came back out.

Maybe she's just really insecure, Jenny thought, I don't know why though, she's beautiful.

"Hey," Jenny said and Chloe looked up, "Do you want to stay with us tonight?"

"Really?" Chloe asked and a huge smile burst onto her face.

"Yeah, but I can't have sex again, just sleep." Jenny told her.

"That's fine," Chloe said and jumped up, "let's go."

The threesome went back to Jenny and Andy's bedroom. All three undressed entirely and got under the covers. The cold, airconditioned room was a very nice welcome.

Chloe lay on the left, on her side and facing the closest wall. Jenny had her arms around Chloe's waist and cuddled into her. Finally, Andy was behind Jenny cuddling into her.

It took a matter of minutes for all three of them to fall asleep.

Day 6

CHAPTER I

A Happy Morning

Jenny

Jenny slowly woke up, even with the aircon on full blast she was boiling hot. Then she realised it was probably because she was sandwiched between two warm bodies.

As she pushed the covers away she accidentally woke Chloe up who turned around to face her.

"Morning." Chloe whispered with a smile.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" Jenny asked her.

"Amazing, thank you for letting me stay." Chloe whispered.

Jenny lent in and gave her a quick peck.

"It's our pleasure." Jenny replied.

They stared at each other for a few moments and smiled before Andy let out a little groan. They both looked but he was still asleep.

"Hey," Chloe whispered, "why don't we wake him up in the best way?"

God this girl is amazing!

Both girls moved between Andy's legs and started to lick either side of his cock. It only took a few seconds for Andy to wake up and realise what was going on. It was safe to say he was very happy with the wake up.

Both Jenny and Chloe sucked his cock and balls until he came inside Jenny's mouth. Before she could swallow though Chloe grabbed her head and made out with her, sharing his cum between them.

After that, Jenny made Chloe cum with her tongue and fingers and finally both Jenny and Chloe made Jenny cum.

When they were all done Chloe stood up and started to get dressed.

"I should probably get back to my parents, they will love to know what we got up to." She said.

"Hopefully we will see you later today." Jenny replied and Andy wrapped his arms around her as they lay on the bed.

Chloe left, leaving the twins alone.

"She's interesting," Andy said, "I was surprised when you invited to stay here."

"I don't know, she seemed insecure, although I don't know why," Jenny told him, "You didn't mind her staying did you?"

"No, not at all, she's great," Andy said and kissed the top of Jenny's head, "I was just surprised."

"I think she just needed a bit of love." Jenny told him.

"You're amazing, have I told you that?" Andy said to her.

He makes me feel so good about myself, could this actually turn into something?

The brother and sister eventually got up and went downstairs for breakfast. They seemed to be even more popular and spoke to a lot of people in the hotel that was full by that stage.

A few people propositioned both of them but they were both apparently too tired and needed a relax.

After breakfast they settled by the pool, getting a tan and having a few cold, soft drinks.

Jenny looked at her brother as he lay back, he was no longer the shy, nervous boy that sat in the shade on his own, reading his book and not talking to anyway. He let his personality out that holiday and Jenny loved it.

He'll love what I have planned for tonight.

CHAPTER II

A Busy Day

For a few hours the twins just sunbathed, swam and relaxed. They both definitely needed at least a few hours of chilling after all the excitement of the week.

Just after midday Andy went inside the hotel to get them both a sandwich. He was shocked when he stepped out of the hotel and from afar, he could see Jenny, sat up on her sunbed and she was bobbing up and down on a man's cock.

Andy didn't recognise the guy but he had a great body. As he got closer his own cock started to grow.

Both at the sight of his sister sucking a dick, but also at this stranger's big, beautiful cock.

When he reached the sunbed he just got to hear the man moan and cum in his sister's mouth. Jenny swallowed it down and the man thanked her before leaving.

"Who was that?" Andy asked with a smile.

"Dunno," Jenny laughed and took one of the plates with a sandwich on from Andy's hand, "He asked for a blowjob so I thought why not."

Andy burst out into laughter when he heard that.

"Maybe I should try that one." He joked.

"Hey, worked for me." Jenny said back and started to eat her sandwich.

An hour later Andy found himself being flirted with by a woman who must've been at least 50. She had a good body, definitely fake boobs but she was hot.

It didn't take long for Andy's shorts to be by his ankles and this older woman was riding his cock on the sunbed.

Jenny watched the entire thing and even licked the woman's pussy after Andy came inside of her.

They both just laughed and held hands after she had gone.

The pool area was absolutely buzzing with life. At a glance you couldn't see much more than people, but when Andy focused, he would see multiple sex acts going on.

Whether that be a man and a woman, two women, two men or on the far side of the pool a whole group of men and two women.

The hotel had already started to turn into one big fuck party and Andy wondered how wild the All Fuck Festival was going to be on their last night.

Around 4pm Jenny disappeared to their bedroom, she gave Andy strict instructions not to come up until she tells him, she also gave him an even stricter order.

1...1314151617...19