All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, join us." Ian said firmly.

Andy felt them both tugging at his swimming shorts and in his horny state, he let them both rip the shorts off. When they floated to the surface, Connor grabbed all three pairs of shorts and threw them out of the water and a fair distance away.

Andy found himself completely naked with this father and son, surprisingly though, his nerves were going.

"Do you like us kissing you?" Ian asked as his hand returned to Andy's cock.

"Y-yes." Andy replied.

"Well, you will love what we're going to do to you in our room." Connor then whispered and started to kiss Andy's neck.

"You're... room.... Oooh god." Andy moaned as Ian started to kiss and lick the other side of his neck.

Without even thinking Andy reached and started to stroke both of their cocks either side of him.

The pleasure he was getting from them kissing his neck was sending him over the edge.

"You want to come back with us right?" Ian asked.

Fuck it! Do it! You want to!

"I... I do." Andy moaned.

"Good," Connor said before passionately making out with Andy once again, "let's go."

Both men jumped out of the pool completely naked and Andy got his first look at both of their bodies.

Connor had a great, very toned and hairless body, he clearly spent a lot of time at the gym.

Ian was toned as well, but his age meant that his very hairy chest was nearly all grey.

"What about our swimming shorts? I'm naked." Andy whispered.

"Don't worry about that, we'll get them later." Ian said, as though it were obvious.

The 19 year old looked around, the pool wasn't too busy, but it wasn't empty either. Trying to stick to his fuck it mentality, Andy jumped up and out of the pool.

"Well check you out, you felt pretty big in my hands but out of the water you're even better." Connor said and grabbed Andy's cock.

Andy looked down and realised that both Connor and Ian had pretty big cocks, fairly similar to Andy's.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to suck on that." Ian said.

Oh god, I could definitely have a blowjob right now!

"Come on, let's go." Connor said and grabbed Andy's hand.

Completely naked, the three men walked back into the hotel and towards the father and sons room. Andy saw people look at him and he felt a little embarrassed, but he was too horny to let it stop him.

As soon as they were inside the room and the door was closed, both father and son were back to kissing Andy. They took turns making out with the younger man.

As on kissed Andy, the other would kiss his body all over.

"Oh god... that feels so good." Andy moaned as both kissed his body.

"Then you're going to love this." Connor said.

Both Ian and Connor start to kiss down Andy's body. His back was firmly against the door and when he looked down he saw both of them knelt at his cock.

"Ever had two people sucking your cock at once?" Ian asked.

I've only had two blowjobs in my life and one was yesterday! Andy thought, but he just shook his head.

"Well, enjoy." Connor said.

"Oooooh fuck!" Andy moaned when Connor opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around Andy's thick cock.

"Mmm!" Connor moaned as he quickly bobbed up and down the cock.

He pulled out but Ian instantly took his place.

"Fuck... oh fuck!" Andy moaned.

He kept watching as the father and son took turns bobbing up and down on his cock.

This is nuts! I have two men sucking my cock!

Andy moaned and watched in amazement when both men started to run their tongues up and down either side of his cock. Their lips would occasionally meet in around his shaft and they would kiss around his cock.

After a few minutes, Ian then lowered himself and took Andy's balls into his mouth, gently sucking on them and massaging them with his tongue as Connor slowly bobbed up and down Andy's cock.

His hands planted against the door, Andy's legs felt like jelly from the double pleasure.

Oh god, I wonder what Jenny is doing right now? Imagine if she knew what I was up to!

Connor pulled back and there was a bit of spit going from his lips to Andy's head.

"How do you feel about trying sucking a dick?" Connor asked him.

Andy stared at them both as they smiled up at him.

"Yeah, fuck it." He said, although he couldn't believe the words actually left his mouth.

"I knew you were a good choice!" Ian said and jumped to his feet.

The father and son walked to the bed and then both sat down on the end, their legs were spread and their big, hard cock were aimed right at Andy.

"Come on then, we'll tell you what to do, but it's pretty easy to figure it out." Connor told Andy.

This is it, I'm actually about to suck not one, but two dicks.

The 19 year old slowly walked towards the other two men, his head was spinning with what he was about to do, but there was nothing that could stop him.

As he lowered himself to his knees in front of them, he started at their cocks. The ends were both glistening with precum, something about it just seemed to alluring to Andy.

"Who... who first?" Andy asked.

"I suppose, you can go first son." Ian said.

"Thanks dad." Connor replied.

Andy took that as his que and got in between Connor's legs. Both of them had shaved cock and balls, both looked perfect.

He slowly reached up and wrapped his fingers around Connor's cock and gently stroked it up and down.

He's so big, so hard.... So delicious.

Slowly, Andy opened his mouth and leant forward. He first felt the warmth off of Connor's cock inside of his mouth and then he felt the head press against his tongue. Instinctively, Andy wrapped his lips around the shaft and there it was, I'm sucking a cock.

"Mmmm!" Andy automatically moaned at the natural feeling and the delicious taste.

Neither of the men spoke or told Andy what to do, they just let him get used to having a cock in his mouth.

Andy just slowly flicked his wet tongue up and down Connor's head, tasting more of his delicious precum that he swallowed down instantly.

As he grew more confident, Andy took more into his mouth. He kept his lips tightly wrapped around the shaft as he lovingly bobbed up and down.

"Mmmm!" Andy moaned again, something about having a big, hard cock in his mouth felt so perfect.

"Oh yeah, he's fucking great." Connor moaned.

"Here." Ian's voice said.

Andy felt something grab his wrist and shortly after his hand was wrapped around Ian's cock.

He was bobbing up and down Connor's dick, as he stroked Ian's next to him.

It was so dirty, so hot, that Andy's own cock was pouring precum underneath him. He was getting lost in the feel of sucking a cock that he started to bob up and down faster and faster.

He was moaning constantly around Connor's cock, the warm, hard cock felt natural to Andy.

"I got to try that!" Ian said.

Andy felt his head get lifted up and then he looked at Ian's cock. Without any instruction he moved over and took the older man's dick in his mouth. Then with his right hand, he grabbed Connor's cock and started to wank him.

"Mmm!" Andy moaned again at another delicious cock in his mouth.

Sucked two cocks, that's a first!

With Connor's cock being covered in his spit, Andy was easily able to stroke him up and down as he took Ian's cock a little deeper.

After a few more minutes, they guided Andy's head back to Connor's cock and he went back to giving him a blowjob.

He sucked both big dicks, one after another over and over.

"Here, I want to show you something new." Ian said.

Andy looked up, there was spit now going from his mouth to Connor's cock.

"What?" Andy asked, he didn't want to stop having a dick in his mouth.

"Lie flat on the bed, with your head over the side." Ian instructed.

Andy knew these two knew this stuff better than him, so he just did as he was told. He lay back, hung his head off the back of the bed and waited for further instructions.

It only took a few seconds for Connor's cock to appear again. Andy happily opened his mouth and let Connor slide it in.

This time, Andy couldn't move, so he just allowed Connor to slide his cock in and out of his mouth. Andy just did his best to keep his lips wrapped around him.

"MMMMMM!!!" Andy suddenly moaned when he felt Ian's mouth wrap around his own cock.

Ian bobbed up and down Andy's cock as Connor slowly fucked his mouth with his own cock.

Andy couldn't believe how turned on he was by these two men, but it felt fucking amazing!

Ian then moved a little lower and started to lick and suck on Andy's balls, an amazing sensation that had him constantly moaning around Connor's dick.

He then felt Ian grip onto his thighs and push them up into the air.

What's he doing? Andy thought.

"MMMMMM!!!!" He moaned again in pure shock when he felt a soft, wet tongue press against his otherwise untouched arsehole.

"Oh yeah, I knew you would have a smooth, delicious little hole." Ian moaned.

His tongue dove back down to lick against Andy's arsehole whilst his hand wanked Andy's cock.

Andy was stuck between these two men, not that he would've moved if he could. He couldn't explain it, having his arse played with wasn't something he had ever fantasised about. However, as Ian rimmed him, Andy's entire body shivered with pleasure.

"Mmm....mmmm..." He moaned constantly around the cock sliding in and out of his mouth.

What a sight I must be, legs spread in the air with a man rimming me, as a cock fucks my face!

"How's his arsehole, dad?" Connor asked.

"Fucking delicious, you know I love eating a good tight, virgin hole." Ian moaned.

His tongue then started to attack Andy's arsehole, he would push it deep inside the younger man and Andy was seeing stars.

He was constantly moaning around Connor's cock and his legs twitched in the air.

Andy didn't know how long Ian ate his arsehole for, it felt like forever, but eventually it felt like his little hole was completely covered in spit.

He then started to feel a small, but harder object circling around his hole. With a cock in his mouth, Andy was in no position to object.

All he could do was moan as he felt a finger slide into him.

"Mmmmmm!!" He moaned as Ian went knuckle deep into his arsehole, his arsehole that had never had anything inside before.

"Oh yeah, he is really tight." Ian moaned.

With all the spit and the rimming, Ian's finger was easily sliding in and out of Andy's arse. In a matter of seconds it was giving the young man pure pleasure.

Ooooh god! I'm getting fingered! And it feels so fucking good!

Connor's cock slid in and out of Andy's mouth as Ian's finger slid in and out of his arsehole. Not long after, Andy felt his arse stretch a little more open and a second finger went knuckle deep inside of him.

"Mmm!" Andy groaned around the cock.

Feeling his arse getting stretched by those fingers were like heaven. He spread his legs wider and arched them up so Ian could finger him easier.

Before he knew it, Andy had three fingers all the way inside of his arsehole. They were pushing in and out and Andy was moaning like a whore.

He felt the warmth and the pressure of Ian's body as Ian climbed on top of him. His fingers never left Andy's arsehole, but his face was right over Andy.

"Let me try that cock son." Ian ordered.

Since getting into that position, Connor's cock left Andy's mouth for the first time.

He was panting and moaning from Ian's finger and when he looked up, he saw Ian's mouth wrapped around his own son's cock.

"Ooooh fuuucckk!!" Andy moaned loudly as Ian's fingers were hitting all the right spots in him.

Connor's cock came back out, it was covered in Andy and Ian's spit, then Ian looked down at Andy.

"Right then, I'm going to fuck you now and take your anal cherry," He told Andy, "are you okay with that?"

His fingers were deep inside Andy's arsehole, giving him a new pleasure he never knew even existed.

"Yes." Was all Andy could moan out.

Fuck, I'm about to get fucked by a man!

"Good boy." Ian whispered and then shoved his tongue into Andy's mouth.

The two passionately made out as Ian fingered the younger boy for a few minutes.

"Now," Ian said when he broke the kiss, "losing your virginity might hurt at first, but just focus on Connor's cock."

"Okay." Andy panted.

When Ian's fingers left his arsehole, Andy felt a sense of emptiness inside of him.

"Open up." Connor said.

Andy looked back and saw Connor's beautiful cock in front of him again, he opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around it. Once again, Connor was gently fucking the younger man's mouth as Ian got prepared to fuck him for the first time.

Ian grabbed Andy's legs, spread them wider and lifted them higher into the air, exposing his little hole. Then Andy felt the head of Ian's cock press against his arsehole.

"Mmm!" Andy moaned in excitement.

He could feel some pressure coming from Ian's cock, but it was so thick, and Andy was so tight, he didn't know if he could take it.

"Just relax." Ian whispered, picking up on Andy's hesitation.

Oh my god, am I actually doing this? Andy thought.

He attempted to relax his arse when he felt Ian start to put more pressure onto him. His arse felt so tight, almost as though it was fighting back against Ian's cock. Until.... Andy's rim stretched open and the head of Ian's dick slipped inside of him.

"MMMM!!" He groaned around Connor's cock.

His arsehole felt like it was wrapped tight as fuck around Ian's thick cock.

"There we go, good boy, you're taking it so well." Ian moaned back.

Andy's legs were being held high into the air as Ian's cock remained lodged inside of him. Connor was just holding his cock in Andy's mouth, letting the younger man attempt to control his breathing.

His arsehole burnt, Ian's cock was a lot thicker than three fingers. It was as though he could feel his pulse around the thick dick.

After a few minutes the burning feeling started to die down, Ian must've realised because he began to push a little deeper.

The older man's cock felt unbelievable thick inside Andy's arsehole. He felt stretched beyond belief and every inch it got deeper felt like a mile.

"Mmmm... mmmm.." Andy groaned around Connor's cock as Ian's went deeper and deeper.

His arsehole felt unbelievably full, then when he felt Ian's skin touch his, he knew he took the entire cock.

"Good boy, you're officially no longer an anal virgin." Ian moaned.

"Mmmmmm!" Andy moaned back in response.

The feeling was intense, Andy's legs were shaking in the air, even without his cock getting touched he felt a great wave of pleasure throughout his body.

Both Connor and Ian remained still for a few minutes, both of the cocks in either end of the younger man.

Eventually, Andy's arsehole loosened up and had grown accustomed to being stretched, that was when he felt Ian slowly pull his cock back and then push himself deeper again.

Connor's cock fell from Andy's mouth, he let if hang onto Andy's face, covered in spit as Ian slowly pulled his cock in and out of Andy's no longer virgin arsehole.

"Oh god... oh fuck." Andy panted.

Every time he took the cock balls deep it felt like the air was getting pushed from his lungs.

"How's that?" Ian asked, his hands still gripped Andy's ankles and kept them onto his shoulders.

"So... good..." Andy panted.

Having Connor's wet cock spreading around his face as he got slowly fucked just turned him on more. Andy could feel precum pouring out of his own cock as Ian got a little faster.

"How tight is he dad?" Connor asked.

"So fucking tight, but he's taking my cock well." Ian moaned back to his son.

"Oooh fuck!" Andy panted out when Ian picked up the pace.

With Connor's spit covered cock hitting around his face, Ian started to fuck Andy faster and faster.

His cock was easily sliding in and out of Andy's stretched arsehole and all Andy could do was moan louder and louder.

"How is it?" Ian asked him.

"So fucking good!" Andy moaned, "You're so deep!"

"Open your mouth." Connor then ordered.

Andy opened his mouth and Connor's cock returned.

He was completely lost in his lust as father and son started to fuck both of his holes. Connor was pushing his cock deeper down Andy's throat. From the angle it was easy for him to take it nearly all the way down.

Eventually, Andy felt Connor's spit covered balls slap against his face as the entire cock disappeared down his throat.

"Look at him taking both of our cocks, he was made for this!" Ian moaned.

Andy was just in heavenly pleasure from both cocks using him. He would clench his arse around Ian's cock which just enhanced his pleasure.

Fucking hell this feels so good!

Andy wasn't even thinking about his own cock, the pleasure he was receiving through his arsehole and throat getting fucked was all he needed.

"Oh fuck yeah, he's so fucking tight!" Ian moaned out.

"He can take a cock down his throat like a pro as well!" Connor replied, "Hard to believe he's never done this before!"

For a while Andy remained there, on his back with his legs in the air as he was fucked from both ends. Ian's cock was effortlessly sliding in and out of her needy arsehole and his body was quivering with pleasure every time he went balls deep.

Ian's moaning started to grow louder and his breathing got heavier.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum soon boy!" Ian announced.

Connor's cock suddenly fell from his throat, followed by a trail of spit that covered his young face. He didn't know what came over him but Andy couldn't hold it in.

"Fucking cum in me!" He roared out, "Please, fill my fucking arsehole up with your hot cum!"

"You asked for it!" Ian shouted out.

His cock was fucking Andy with passion, his balls constantly slapping against the younger man and Andy was moaning like a whore!

Then he felt it! Ian's cock expanded in his tight little arsehole and then he felt his bowel get filled with his hot, sticky, delicious cum!

"FUUCKK YEEEESS!" Andy screamed, "CUM IN MY ARSEHOLE!!"

Over and over Andy felt shot after shot of thick cum fill up his fucked arsehole.

Ian was ruthless with fucking the younger man with his big cock. Gallons of cum flew out of his cock and into Andy's definitely no longer virgin arsehole.

"Oh god... so good!" Andy panted as Ian slowed down.

When the older man's cock started to shrink, Andy felt it fall out of his arsehole and cum start to leak out of him.

"Look at that gaped little hole." Ian said before letting go of Andy's legs which flopped back down.

The younger man was panting for air, he couldn't believe how good it actually felt to get fucked.

"I need to try that cock in me!" Connor suddenly said, surprising Andy.

"What?" Andy panted out as he tried to catch his breath.

Connor moved onto the bed and got onto his hands and knees.

"I want you to fuck me." He said bluntly.

"Go on," Ian encouraged, "shove that big cock in my son's arsehole, it'll be tighter than any pussy you've fucked."

I guess I've had a man fuck me, fucking a man can't be any gayer! Andy thought. Plus, his cock was painfully hard and the idea of fucking a tight arsehole suddenly became very appealing.

Andy managed to pick himself up, although his legs felt like jelly, then looked at Connor. His arse was in the air and he could see the man's tight, smooth arsehole.

"You'll have to warm me up first before you can fit that thick cock in me." Connor told him.

"Oh, right." Andy said back, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do but Ian must've picked up on it.

"Go on Andy, rim him." Ian told him.

Andy had never licked a girls arse before, but he wasn't going to say no to this.

He grabbed onto Connor's firm arse cheeks and spread them apart, exposing his arsehole more. Then he leant in and stuck his tongue out.

1...56789...19