Ambiramus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to my car once the sun started to dip, she held my hand as I drove us back to her apartment. "I feel safe with you," she said as we walked towards the door of the block. That was a slightly curious thing to say, at least to my ears, bringing me to a stop. She turned and looked at me. "I already feel safe in your arms, Mark. Girls like me, we need that."

I scratched my head. "Girls like you? What do you mean?"

She took my hand. "We'll go upstairs and talk. Will you want anything to eat later?"

"I'm still pretty full up."

Back inside her apartment, it was tastefully decorated, dropping her things on the counter before she escorted me to the living room, sitting together on the couch. Turning towards her, she curled her legs underneath her, looking at me and I could see the nerves again. So I took her hand in mine. "Okay, Cindy, something has been on your mind, I think since we first started talking last night."

"Mark, I really like you already, but I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

She took a deep breath. "I'm a woman, Mark, but I'm a woman with... extras."

I gave that phrase a moment of thought and, to be honest, figured it out rather quickly. Considering the way of the world, and adding to where I'd met her, I probably should have put two and two together. "So you're transgender?" She nodded. "Um, I'm not sure how to ask the next question without possibly offending?"

She shook her head though smiled at me. "No. I don't intend to go through that surgery, but I've lived as a girl, then as a woman for fifteen years at least. I knew I was a girl before I knew anything else."

"And that's why you've been nervous?"

"I haven't dated in a few years, Mark. Men don't react well to it when I confess the truth. Some just freak out and leave. One or two... have been a little more unpleasant. But you're just so damned handsome, and there is this aura around you. I knew, even if you couldn't accept, you wouldn't... hurt me. I've been hurt before. So have some of my friends."

"Who the hell would hurt someone as beautiful as you?"

That earned me one hell of a kiss. Guess it was the right thing to say. She ended up straddling my lap again as we made out, lasting however long it did before we needed to break to catch our breath. "Cindy, we've only just met each other, but trust me, I don't care. All I see on my lap at the moment is a beautiful young woman. Hell, there's a ten-year age gap between us. That's the thing that actually has me worried if... you know, this gets serious."

"Can you stay the night?"

"I'll need to go home and get some things for work tomorrow." I watched the concern cross her face, as if thinking I'd leave and not come back due to her revelation. "You can come with me, see my place at the same time. Bit of a bachelor pad compared to this place though."

The drive didn't take all that long, showing her around my apartment, proving my point about it being a bachelor pad. I'd been in worse places, but even after a year, it didn't feel like home. I packed a small bag with the things I'd need before heading to the kitchen to prepare my lunch. That's when she grabbed my hand. "I'll make you lunch in the morning," she insisted, "Probably better than whatever boring sandwich you'd make yourself."

She was absolutely right so I didn't argue, making sure I at least turned off the lights and locked the place up before heading back to the car. I think, by the time we returned to her apartment, we were both a little nervous. I certainly was. I hadn't been with a woman in far too long. And even though I was staying with her that night, I still wasn't sure I was in the right frame of mind for intimacy.

Wouldn't turn down a kiss and a cuddle though. Considering I'd been starved of affection from a woman for a couple of years, just something like a hug would feel wonderful.

Leading me through to her bedroom, she had an enormous bed, a couple of pictures hanging up on the wall, a dresser covered in feminine beauty products, and a small flat-screen TV on the wall. Built-in wardrobes full of clothes. The bathroom was on the opposite side of the hallway. I sat on the bed as she took off her sundress, standing before me in a matching pair of red bra and panties. Turning towards me, she smiled.

"Like what you see?" she asked softly. I didn't trust my voice so made do with a firm nod. She smiled again, helping take off my shirt before bending down to take off my shoes and socks, then standing me up to lower my jeans, leaving me in my boxer-briefs. "Bet you're wondering where I keep mine, right?" she asked, running her fingers over my obvious bulge. I was decently sized, and the one thing the ex-wife had never complained about was our sex life. Which made her cheating even weirder in some sense. She'd never really explained herself, though I didn't really want to hear her excuses either.

"I'll admit, it has crossed my mind."

"I tuck it."

"Fair enough."

Straddling my lap, she kissed me without hesitation as my hands found their way to her back down to her arse. She smiled when I gave that a gentle squeeze. "Boobs are fake, arse is one hundred percent mine," she said, giggling away.

"Hang on, arse implants? I must be living under a rock sometimes."

We ended up under the thin sheet and blanket. I wasn't in any hurry to have sex and Cindy seemed to realise that about me, though feeling her tight body pressed up against mine provoked the sort of reaction that made her smile. "Most men would just be wanting one thing from me now," she whispered, and I could hear the sadness in her tone, "Though now I'm wondering..."

"Can I be honest?"

"I'd rather you be than not."

"You're fucking hot." That made her smile. "And while my body is screaming at me to do things, my mind... I don't want this to feel like some sort of rebound for either of us. All I know is that I really like you already but don't feel the need to rush into anything. I mean, I only met you last night and you've invited me to stay tonight so I think that's something. Right?"

"You're not worried about the... extra parts?"

I kept my eyes on hers as I ran my fingers down her flat stomach towards the band of her panties. She opened her legs slightly as my fingers slid under the narrow band, and I could feel the heat of her cock. I barely brushed against it, but made sure I smiled. "No, it doesn't bother me, because that doesn't define who you are. What I've learned so far is that you're a beautiful, intelligent, witty and rather fun young woman."

That earned one hell of a kiss before she cuddled into me. "Charmer," she murmured, "Although it is nice to have a man in my bed to hold me all night."

"Now that I can do happily."

Probably had my best night of sleep in months that night. I woke in the morning to feel Cindy spooned back against me. She woke up at roughly the same time I did, hearing her chuckle as she wiggled her arse against my obvious erection. Lifting her right leg over mine again, I ran my hand down her body and felt her erection having already popped out of her panties. "Well, looks like we share similar features in the morning," I whispered into her ear.

"Want to shower together before breakfast?"

"That sounds like a rather delightful way to spend a few minutes."

After we both visited the toilet to pee, I stepped into the shower stall where she was already wet. She pulled me close and the door shut, her mouth looking for mine again. Pressing her back against the wall, our tongues duelled playfully as we were both erect again in seconds. Both of us glanced down and smiled. "We're the same size," she said with a giggle "I've read some erotica about girls like me. I'm seven inches and thick enough that it'll feel good." Her fingers grasped mine, causing me to shudder. "And yours is almost the same."

"Never heard complaints," I muttered.

"Want to wash me?"

"I'd love to."

I had great fun soaping up her body. She was athletic but not to a major degree, just kept herself nice and fit. Told me her cup size was a C, which I'd assumed, and she was five-nine, so shorter than my six foot. She knew I'd have a lot of questions about her life, and said if I was interested, she'd tell me all about it the more we got to know each other.

After she returned the favour, washing me up and down, she leaned back against me as we stood under the hot water. "I usually jerk off in the shower each morning," she explained, "Generally keeps me going until midday. I'll go jerk off at lunchtime."

"Got a high libido?"

"I love to cum." With one arm around her body, she lifted her head back against my chest. "Would you like to... stroke me?"

"Well, that's something I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime. But I'd love to, Cindy."

Holding her in my arm, I gently grasped her cock with my right hand. She shuddered and gasped at my touch, using a little more body wash to lube up her cock. Within a couple of minutes, I had her moaning softly, her body moving against mine. She could feel my erection against her. Snaking a hand back to grab me, I whispered into her ear, "Just let me take care of you this morning."

"I'm keeping you, Mark," she whispered back.

She must have been horny as she blasted cum all over the tiled wall within five minutes. She came a lot, at least five long, white streaks of cum, amused when she grabbed my fingers and sucked them dry. Then she seemed to realise, glancing back and smiling, with a blush on her cheeks. "I love cum, even my own," she said.

"Something I might have to get used to?"

"I hope so," she replied softly.

We got out eventually and dried off, dressing in her room before she happily made us both breakfast, then she made me lunch. Watching her bounce around the kitchen to the tunes on the radio had me smiling and chuckling the entire time. She was a bundle of energy and in a great mood. When I mentioned that, she stopped and turned. "My lover made me cum. I feel a lot lighter," she said. Walking towards me, she gently grabbed my crotch. "Are you sure you don't need to cum too?"

"I'll be fine."

"Not often a man turns down..." She leaned forward and kissed me. "I would love to suck your cock, Mark. I mean that, one hundred percent."

"Okay," I said, smiling away, "You've convinced me."

Breakfast and lunch preparation was immediately abandoned as she slid down to her knees, undoing the belt around my trousers, then the button before lowering the fly. Fishing out my cock, I was already semi-hard, and just meeting her gorgeous eyes, the licking of her lips, the feeling of her tongue along my shaft, had me rock hard in seconds.

"Nice and quick, baby," she cooed, "We do have jobs to get to."

She licked my cock up and down a few times, circling her tongue around the head, her eyes never leaving mine. Considering I was as horny as she'd been, I knew I wasn't going to last too long. Couldn't remember the last time I'd been blown. The ex-wife... Eh, best stop thinking about the bitch. Cindy slowly took most of my cock in her mouth in one smooth move of her head, quickly bobbing up and down on my cock, her tongue driving me wild.

"Fuck," I grunted, running my fingers through her brunette hair.

Looking up, she smiled around my cock as it popped out of her mouth. "I'm going to swallow every drop, Mark," she said before my cock disappeared again.

Honestly, I was having a difficult time remembering a better blowjob, or at least one done as enthusiastically. Her fingers were gently fondling my balls at the same time. I couldn't help but look at her, almost in disbelief that someone so beautiful had chosen to approach me two nights previous.

"I'm close," I warned her. Her eyes lit up again as her head bobbed up and down quicker, almost a desperate need to make me cum. Continuing to stroke her hair, I had to take a couple of deep breaths as I felt the orgasm bubbling up.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. The first spurt did catch her by surprise, but she was ready for the rest. I relaxed back on the chair as I felt myself empty completely. Beat jerking off back at my apartment, that was for sure. As I relaxed, Cindy kept sucking me until I was empty, her tongue then cleaning up, down and around my cock.

"Yummy," she whispered, putting away my cock and doing everything up before sitting on my lap and kissing me. "I wanted to do that as soon as we got back here last night," she admitted.

"I should have said yes!"

We ate breakfast together before she gave me a tupperware box with some pasta and sauce she'd cooked at the same time. Certainly better than a boring sandwich. I thanked her profusely. "I take care of the man in my life," she said sweetly.

Heading downstairs together, we kissed one last time before getting into our respective cars. "I'll call tonight," I said, "I have the kids next weekend. Friday night through to Sunday afternoon. Well, my daughter..."

"Is it too early to meet this daughter of yours?"

"I have no idea. I've been single for over a year and I don't know the rules."

"Your ex-wife?"

"I have no interest in her private life. Long as it doesn't affect my kids, she can do what she wants." I took her hands in mine. "I would like to see you again soon though."

"Then we'll figure something out. What do you normally do with your daughter?"

"Honestly? Whatever she wants."

"Wrapped around her finger, are you?"

"Probably worse now. Gives the ex-wife another thing to bitch at me about." I sighed. "I'll call you tonight regardless. Want to meet up during the week?"

"I'd love to."

"Then we'll figure it out as we go."

Walking into my office at the mechanics, having been the manager of the place for five years now, I was left alone for the first hour before Mike and Chris both walked in and shut the door. Glancing up from my laptop, they sat across from me with expectant looks on their faces. "What?" I asked.

"So..." I gestured for Mike to elaborate. "So how'd it go?"

"How did what go?"

"You left with Cindy. Chris and I know her by sight rather well. She's a semi-regular in that place."

"I assumed so considering she knew the lady behind the bar and they seemed to be friends."

They shared a glance. "You know, don't you?" Chris asked, "She's already told you."

"Of course. She was very brave. I know confessing something like could be potentially harmful in more ways than one."

They shared another glance before they grinned. "You like her," Mike said.

"I stayed at hers last night."

"Holy shit!" Chris exclaimed, "Seriously?"

"I'm not going into details. But she's a lovely woman and there's definitely a spark between us. Natalie will be at mine this weekend. I'm already thinking of inviting Cindy over."

"And the fact she's... you know..." Mike made a certain gesture. "You don't mind?"

"No, I don't. Already seen her naked, know what's going on regarding that. It's not a big deal to me. To many others, it would be a dealbreaker. She knows and understands that. I've assured her I like her for her."

They both grinned before Mike looked at Chris. "When was the last time we saw him this happy?"

"Fucking years, to be honest. Spent far too long putting up with the other bitch."

"I'm not counting chickens regarding Cindy. We've barely known each other for three days. But I think there's a base here for something good, long as I don't fuck it up. Now, I'm sure you have customer cars to take care of out there."

"Well, Chris, looks like the three of us finally got lucky on the weekend," Mike said, both men standing up, laughing to themselves as they left me alone.

I called Cindy the next couple of nights as she didn't get home from the city until late each night. Wednesday night, though, she called me as soon as she was in the door, asking if I wanted to go to a nearby club for dinner. It was a fine idea, driving over to pick her up, Cindy dressed in a yellow sundress this time, tight to her body, showing off her spectacular leg. I got out and opened the door for her, earning one hell of a kiss, the sort that ended up with her pressed against the car, the idea of going out almost disappearing before she mentioned something about dinner and drinks.

Taking her by the hand as we entered the premises, I noticed quite a few glances in her direction. She was gorgeous, she knew it, I knew it, and I felt myself walk even taller, aware that such a stunning creature was on my arm. "They're jealous of you," she whispered.

"Can you blame them?" I looked around then met her eyes. "Can't see anyone who looks better in here than you."

"Talk like that will get you in my panties later." She stood up on her tiptoes close to my ear. "You won't have to worry about removing a bra, at least," she whispered, "One of the good things about fake tits. They just sit there most of the time."

Chuckling to myself, we found a table, and after checking the menu, I placed our orders for food at the counter before heading to the bar, buying us a drink each. Conversation flowed easily again, mentioning the fact my two friends recognised her. She didn't know them well at all, admitting she kept to herself more often than not, only conversing with friends and those she knew well.

"Do you get women trying to pick you up?" I wondered.

"Of course. So I have to shoot them down rather quickly. Most are nice about it, but I've had more than my fair share of nasty comments too. It can be difficult at times, which is why girls like me are usually so careful telling people the truth."

"I don't really know," I admitted, "I mean, I was married for nearly ten years. The world sure went and changed in some ways during that time."

"But you... accepted me immediately..." she said, smiling at me.

"Yep." I didn't think I needed to add anything to that.

Finishing dinner, we had another drink before I drove us home. Stopping outside her apartment block, I turned towards her. "Want to stay at mine tonight?"

She grinned broadly. "Give me five minutes."

Ten minutes later, she opened the door, threw a bag in the back seat, before sliding into the passenger seat, leaning over to kiss my cheek. Holding my hand the entire way, thankful I drove an automatic, she moved over enough that she could lean across and against me. Parking my car, I led her up to my apartment. As soon as I shut and locked the door, she practically leapt on me, her bag ending up on the floor by the front door.

"I've missed you," she admitted.

"Missed you too," I replied, our mouths barely parting otherwise as I led her to the bedroom. Wasn't as tastefully decorated as her bedroom. Honestly, it was the bedroom of a single man who had gone through a bitter divorce. Sheets were always clean, though. Nothing better than sliding into a bed with clean sheets.

Clothing was removed quickly before we were down to our underwear. Her breasts were perfect and, while we both knew they were fake, they were not obviously fake. Noticing her nipples were rock solid, she smiled at my reaction. "They're still very sensitive too," she whispered. Meeting her eyes, I took one of them in finger and thumb, giving it a gentle squeeze and pull. Her reaction earned a grin. "Mark, do you want to make love tonight?"

"Um... stupid question but how?"

"Not a stupid question. I have lube. I want you to make love to me." She rested her hands against my chest. "Have you thought about the other way?" I nodded. "Does that... concern you?"

"No, it doesn't. I just wasn't sure if you were interested... you know, being a woman."

She smiled. "It's one of the reasons why I'm not going to lop it off. I still love to feel myself get hard. I still love to stroke myself to orgasm. And I still love to fuck and cum in someone, though I prefer having love made to me."

I kissed her softly. "Good to know. Something we can discuss later, right?"