Ambiramus Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,309 Followers

"Fuck me," I moaned as she started to increase the tempo.

"Want to cover your back in my cum but I love finishing inside you too."

"Whatever you want, gorgeous."

Moving her hands from mine to my shoulders, I felt her lift herself up just enough that she could start to really drive her cock into me. I smiled. I couldn't help it. I loved making love to her but I enjoyed it every time she returned the favour on me. If she stopped wanting to do it, I'd support it, but she loved making love to me as she loved to orgasm that way.

Thrusting faster and faster had us both making a little bit of noise, doing our best to keep it down. Feeling her cock seeming to delve deep inside me had me turning back and begging for me. She loved it when I did that, leaning down to kiss me. "I'm going to cum in you, baby. I want you leaking like I will be," she told me.

"Love feeling you fill me up too, sweetheart."

She always made delightful little noises during orgasm, but they were always different when she came inside me. Gripping my shoulders tightly, I felt the throb of her cock with each spurt inside me. As soon as she was done, she collapsed on my back, breathing deep, her head resting next to mine as I relaxed on the bed. Her cock did go soft quite quickly and eventually slid out of me.

After a quick shower, mostly to wash away the sweat, as neither of us worried about cum, we snuggled together before she wanted to spoon against me. Shuffling so she was moulded back against my chest, I could just sense how happy she was.

"That was some fucking good sex," she whispered, "Guess we do have to be on our best behaviour tomorrow."

"I'll do my best not to make you hard tomorrow."

"Might have to sneak away just so you can suck my girlcock so it goes away if it does."

"Gladly, and I'll swallow every drop, unless you want me to share with you."

She turned to smile at me. "I love it when you do share. Love the taste of my cum."

"So do I. Never thought I'd enjoy cum so much."

"I love yours just as much so I'll definitely return the favour."

"I should hope so!"

"I love you, Mark."

"Love you back just as much," I whispered.

She turned enough to give me a soft kiss before whispering goodnight to each other. She was asleep much quicker than I was. I lay there with her in my arms, thinking over everything she'd mentioned. After the gangbang and group sex we'd enjoyed, I was of the mind that perhaps, now that we were engaged and starting to think about organising a wedding, she'd want to start tailing off other things we enjoyed. But from what she was suggesting, she didn't want it to stop at all. I was of similar mind after all our conversations. Why stop something everyone was enjoying?

And, I'll be honest, I loved seeing Cindy enjoy herself with her friends. Watching her and one of her friends being intimate was such an erotic sight, I think I liked it as much as she loved seeing of her friends fuck me.

Waking alone the next morning, I listened for any noise and wasn't surprised to hear some coming from the kitchen. Sliding into a pair of shorts, I walked out to the kitchen to find my daughter and Cindy having a great time preparing breakfast plus also some food we'd take to the beach. Leaning against the wall, I watched the pair bounce off each other.

"I love you so much, Cindy," my daughter seemed to just blurt out.

It caught Cindy by surprise as she stopped slicing the cheese block and turned to her. Dropping to a knee, I could hear the emotion in her voice when she replied, "I love you just as much, sweetie."

"When you marry daddy, what can I call you?"

"Whatever you want," Cindy replied, hugging my daughter tightly, "But I'd love to call you my daughter too."

Then they both cried. And I stood there quietly, needing to wipe my own cheeks. Eventually clearing my throat, Natalie glanced at me and grinned. "Daddy, come and join our hug!"

Well, I can't deny my daughter anything, so happily dropped to a knee to make it a group hug. Kissing her on the cheek always made her giggle, before leaving a soft kiss on Cindy's lips. "How are my two favourite girls in the world?"

"Making breakfast and preparing some food for later," Cindy replied, "Natalie is being my little helper as always."

"You make daddy happy," Natalie replied, "And I know mummy is also happy again too. Caroline is very nice, Daddy. She's very pretty."

"She is. Is she as pretty as Cindy?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Cindy is prettier," she finally replied, smiling at my fiancée.

Cindy hugged her tightly again, seeing her shudder as I knew she was crying. "Mummy said I should always be honest," my daughter added, "And you make my daddy happy at the same time."

"He makes me as happy as I make him, sweetie," Cindy whispered.

"I know," my daughter replied, "He smiles all the time now."

As Cindy had stated more than once, my little girl was more astute for her age than one would normally expect from someone so young.

Megan arrived as Natalie and Cindy were getting dressed. Buzzing her up, I opened the door to reveal her and Caroline, with my son trailing behind. Kissing Megan first, it was a soft kiss on the lips that made her blush, glancing back awkwardly at Caroline. She stepped forward and kissed me too, her eyes glancing away as she started to giggle.

"Going to kiss me like that?" Cindy asked.

Megan and Caroline both kissed my girlfriend like that. Greg walked in behind, shaking his head in disbelief. Shrugging as he met my eyes, he did manage a grin. "It's better than arguments and everything else," he admitted, "I'm glad you're all getting on."

"Good. Emily will be here with her mother soon. Jane is also joining us, as is Nicole, but she'll spend time with Natalie, so you'll have time with your girlfriend."

"Jane has dropped her over more than once," Megan told me, which I did already know, "She's stayed for a drink more than once too." Megan couldn't help smile. "I'm glad your family likes me again."

"So am I. At least we can all get together and for it not to be awkward now."

As soon as my sister arrived with my two nieces, we hit the road. Cindy, Megan, Natalie and Caroline joined my car. Jane drove Emily, Greg and Nicole in her car. We headed south, away from the suburbs, eventually joining the highways that led to the south coast. I knew of one or two perfect beaches that were quiet enough but would also have a lifeguard presence. I was a strong swimmer but still preferred my children and nieces to have that added safety net of a professional guard nearby, just in case.

Greg and Emily disappeared with their towels, wanting privacy as they were already thick as thieves, chatting away about everything that happened in the time they hadn't seen each other, which amounted to a couple of days. Natalie and Nicole sprinted towards the water as soon as they were stripped out of their clothes, both wearing one piece swimsuits. I said my daughter could start wearing a two-piece when she was a teenager. Otherwise, I guess I was a little old fashioned, though Megan backed me, and our daughter didn't mind.

Cindy wore a bikini though not one she'd wear if only I was around. She tucked her cock away so you would never have known she had one, though she immediately started to tease me as she wanted me to tease her in return. Megan looked fantastic in her black bikini, Cindy and I both complimenting on how good she looked. I knew she'd been putting in some time back at the gym, and I'd suggested it was something we could possible do together. Like always, whenever I mentioned something like that, it nearly made her cry through sheer happiness.

As for Caroline, we were all aware she was well-endowed. Well, all of us except for Jane. She knew she was trans, but only that fact. I would have enjoyed seeing her bulge, and definitely watching her get hard when excited, but that wouldn't be appropriate considering the circumstances. As the kids enjoyed themselves, we all headed in for a dip in the water to cool off before sitting around the blanket. I knew Jane didn't want to drive home, Greg learning to drive so, as long as she sat next to him on the way home, it would be fine. After we fed the kids lunch, the girls enjoyed some wine.

It was obvious my sister was enjoying the wine as she was soon showing an interest in my personal life. I didn't mind as I adored my little sister. We'd always been close and I did share certain parts of my private life, simply because she was curious as it was still something relatively new for most people to learn about.

"Cindy, can I ask a question?"

"Of course you can, Jane."

"What's it like occasionally fucking my brother?"

Cindy glanced my way and smirked. "How do you know I do that?"

"He told me. Didn't go into detail, but I was curious and asked because I know you still have... You still have a penis. I adore my big brother and he still amazes me at how open-minded he is about everything."

"I fucked him last night," Cindy replied, smirking over the edge of her wine glass.

"Fill him up?" Caroline wondered.

"Of course I did, though only after he'd filled me. And that was only after we'd blown each other. He loves swallowing my cum."

"So hot," Megan murmured, "Loved watching you two make love, either way you did it."

"Are you two having sex again?" Jane asked my ex-wife.

Megan blushed but nodded. Jane looked at me, returning a shrug to her curious glance. "The sex was never the issue," I replied, "And it's still as good as I remember."

"And what do Cindy and Caroline think?"

"Cindy likes to join in. And Caroline loves fucking me too," I answered, perhaps looking a little smug.

Jane laughed out loud. "What my big brother gets up to nowadays."

Cindy took my hand in hers. "We have a lot of fun, Jane. After everything that happened, Megan is in a better place too, as it's obvious how much she adores Caroline."

"Don't forget what else you organise for him, Cindy," Caroline stated.

"I know, but I'm not sure how much is little sister wants to hear about his sex life."

"While intrigued, I can take a guess or two that you're all living your best lives now," Janes suggested.

"We all are," I said, "We're here for a short time and a good time. I'm trying to get over some of my hang ups regarding some of the things Cindy loves to do for me."

Cindy squeezed my hand, her fingers resting between mine. "The most important thing is that I have a ring on my finger, Jane. I love Mark so much. I also have a lot of love for my friends, and they adore him in return."

"He's fucking handsome," Caroline added, "I wanted to fuck him the day I first met him. Seen him take girlcock with ease more than once. Watching him make love with Cindy was nothing short of beautiful. And I know how much Megan wants to be intimate with him again. I'll never deny her the chance."

"Thank you," Megan whispered.

"So it's all working?" Jane asked.

"It does somehow," I replied, "If it were to get awkward or things did start to go wrong, we'd all sit down, hash it out, then agree to change things or take measures to stop any sort of jealousy developing."

Jane left the subject alone after that, perhaps learning one or two more things about my private life than she expected. I wasn't too worried as it was simply curiosity as trans issues were still quite a new thing for my family to deal with. But they showed an interest whenever Cindy visited, while I knew Megan was having a crash course in regards to her continuing relationship with Caroline.

The kids eventually had too much sun, sand and sea, the two youngest girls returning after hours in the water completely exhausted. I had to call Greg on his phone to get him to return to us with Emily by the time we were ready to go. They arrived hand in hand, and the way Emily looked at my son, I could see just how much she was in love with him. Jane gave me a gentle bump and smiled. What they were on the verge of doing wasn't illegal, being cousins and all, though could still be viewed as a little weird. There might be bumps on the road, but if they genuinely loved each other that much, then they'd always have my support, and I knew Megan and Jane felt the same way.

Arriving at Megan's home a couple of hours later, Jane departed quickly with Greg, Emily and Nicole, as he would be sleeping over at my sister's house. Of course, he would sleep on the couch, but I knew they'd spend the evening watching movies and just enjoying the presence of the other. I knew Will also approved of the relationship, but no doubt the advice from all of us would be the same. Take your time and be ready for some disapproval from those who simply don't understand.

Natalie was passed out in bed within half an hour of finishing her dinner. Carrying her to bed, she received a kiss from each of us before we shut the door, the four adults joining up in the living room, only after Megan had collected a couple of bottles of wine from the kitchen, and a couple of beers for me.

"How long will you stay?" she asked Cindy and myself.

"Long enough that the three of us fuck you, Megan."

She blushed immediately. "Oh my. Are you okay with that, Caroline?"

"God yes, as long as you are."

"Definitely. Maybe you should all sit back and I can suck you off?"

"As long as you're naked too," I replied.

We all ended up naked rather quickly. Cindy made a beeline for Megan, making out with her as Caroline definitely wanted to get her claws into me. Kissing me hard, her nine-inch cock pressing into me, her hands ending up grabbing a cheek each, one of her fingers gently caressing my rosebud. I chuckled as her intentions were obvious.

"Seen Alexa lately?" she wondered, trying to sound innocent.

"Of course I have. She visits a couple of times a week."

"She fuck you?"

"You know I love it when Alexa fucks me."

"Good boy. She's got a lovely big girlcock to enjoy. Want to enjoy mine tonight?" I glanced at Megan and Cindy, both glancing back with a smile and a nod. "Maybe Megan can blow Cindy while you blow me?"

"Guess you'd better sit back then, Caroline."

Cindy sat back on the couch, Megan sitting on her knees between her legs, and I watched as she ran her tongue up Cindy's shaft. Cindy glanced my way briefly before urging Megan on to suck her cock. I focused on Caroline, her thick nine inches just begging for attention. I teased her as well, running my tongue up and down her shaft before moving down to her two balls, sucking gently on both of those. There wasn't a single hair around her groin.

Tongue back up her shaft, I enjoyed the sweet little noises she made, particularly as I ran my tongue around the head of her cock, and focused on the more sensitive parts. "That's it, baby. Suck my big girlcock," she moaned.

"Watching him suck a girlcock is so hot," Megan moaned, turning to see her head bobbing up and down on Cindy's cock rather quickly.

It took me a couple of minutes before I could accept Caroline's big cock into my throat. Once I did, she couldn't help thrusting up at the same time, her right hand gripping the back of my head tightly. I knew we were all horny after a day at the beach. If Cindy and I had gone home alone, I had no doubt we would have ended up fucking each other again.

As I gave her cock attention, I ran my hands up to her breasts. Again, just like Cindy's, they suited her body perfectly. Her nipples were rock hard, poking out, giving each of them more than one gentle twist and squeeze. Earned an even louder moan, feeling her cock starting to throb in my mouth. I knew she was eager to cum.

"Think we can cum together?" Cindy breathed.

"You close, beautiful?" Caroline asked.

"God yes. Megan is quite the skilled little cocksucker."

"That she is. She loves going down on my big girlcock." Megan moaned around Cindy's cock. "And I think your fiancé loves going down on me too."

"Mark loves sucking girlcock. And he's going to swallow every drop. Aren't you, baby?"

I met her eyes and winked, making her giggle. Caroline firmed up her hand on the back of my head, bobbing up and down faster and faster, eager to make her cum. Hearing Cindy moaning as Megan sucked her cock made me even harder, glancing to see Megan was busy fondling her pussy at the same time. My cock was hard as always, but I left it alone for now.

Caroline released the sort of groan that told me she was getting close. Gazing up into her face, she returned a sweet smile, and I knew she was about to blow. Cindy also let Megan know she was close, so it was almost a race as to who would cum first. In the end, Caroline filled my mouth first, swallowing the first couple of spurts but I kept the rest in my mouth. Cindy filled Megan's mouth within a few seconds. Noticing what I'd done, Caroline leaned down to kiss me, swapping her cum between us before we swallowed, noticing Megan and Cindy did the same thing.

"Who would have thought I'd love watching my ex-husband suck girlcock so much?!" Megan exclaimed excitedly. She shuffled across and reached under my body, feeling her soft fingers wrap around the shaft of my cock. "And he's definitely very excited about sucking your fat girlcock, Caroline."

"Of course he's excited. I have a fantastic girlcock."

"You sure do!" Cindy added, shuffling closer to her, "I'm thinking we now have them ride our girlcocks, Caroline."

"Oooh. I'd love to fuck Mark again. Maybe he rides me for a while, but I really want to fuck him hard from behind later."

"Long as Cindy does the same to me," Megan stated.

Cindy leaned forward to kiss her. "Megan, we're going to make you airtight later. Trust me on that one."

Megan glanced in my direction. "As long as he's in my pussy again," she whispered, "And Caroline loves nailing my arse. I wish we'd done anal so long ago, Mark. I just had no idea how pleasurable it is."

Caroline's cock barely went flaccid. Cindy could always remain quite hard after her first orgasm. Megan and I worked on getting them rock hard again. Megan happily straddled Cindy's lap and had my fiancée slide her cock inside her pussy, while I needed to lube up Caroline's cock, then get myself ready, before I straddled her lap.

She let me control sliding down her thick nine inches, at least, and she started to chuckle at the smile that formed as I felt her entire length eventually end up inside me. I was quickly bouncing up and down on her cock, stroking my own at the same time. Leaning down to kiss her occasionally, Cindy was having a great time watching Megan bounce up and down on her cock, leaning over to kiss both of them.

"Love watching a handsome man ride my big girlcock," Caroline moaned, "Too many men are hung up on taking dick."

"Fucked him hard last night," Cindy admitted, "He loved it."

"Fuck yes," I moaned, feeling my orgasm approaching, "Love it when your friends fuck me too."

"I know, baby. That's why this won't stop for a while yet."

Resting a hand on Caroline's shoulder, I focused on my orgasm as I needed that release. Bouncing harder and faster, Caroline's hands ended up resting on my cheeks, feeling her start to move, thrusting up into me at the same time. Fuck, that felt wonderful and it was no surprise to me when I erupted all over Caroline's breasts and stomach.

Once I felt empty, I needed to stop moving, taking a few deep breaths. Caroline ran her fingers up and down my back before leaning up to kiss me. "That was a good orgasm," she said softly, "I'll give you a couple of minutes, then I'm fucking you, baby."

Megan was still riding Cindy hard and fast, the pair locked together by their mouths. Cindy had one hand on her back, the other on her arse, and there was no missing the fact Cindy already had two fingers in her arse. Lifting myself off Caroline, I sat on my knees in front of the couch and rested my arms on the cushion, Caroline on her knees behind me. Feeling her hand in the middle of my back, she easily slid her big cock back inside me.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,309 Followers